Fastest SMS application ever on Android; message box style; scheduled message；user created folders, more functional plugins
Pansi SMS is a FAST, SIMPLE, COOL and FREE SMS application, which will bring you best text experience on Android.
It is a total enhancement for stock messaging application, with more cool features, beautiful UI and much faster.
- Full SMS/MMS support
- Support Inbox style as well as conversation style
- Scheduled SMS, you can use it even as your life reminders
- SMS Popup with quick reply
- Save the SMS content as a calendar content
- SMS backup to SD card and restore
- Signature for outgoing SMS
- Quick text, also support user defined quick text
- Beautiful widgets on desktop
- Support Emoji with Emoji plugin
- Support multi-language, including English, Traditional Chinese, Russian, Spanish, Korean, Greek ,Italian, Japanese, French, German, Swedish, Hungarian; get more language packages in market.
- Many cool themes, which can change backgrounds and other elements of the application
- Powerful customization for notifications, appearance and more
- Better group text SMS experience
- Unread message filter
- Support Samsung Galaxy S4 and HTC One
- Support 1080P Resolution
- Support iPhone 5 iOS 7 Theme
If you like Pansi SMS, please rate 5 star on the market to encourage us, and also please help to recommend Pansi SMS to your friends, Thanks.
Any feature requests or bug reports, please send email to email@example.com.
Bad rating won't help us to improve the product, and we can't contact you for more information. We are always listening to and working hard for our users.
If you are tired with the complex and sluggish experience with some other SMS application, then you definitely should try Pansi.
Many users' feedback: Best SMS app ever, have tried Handcent, Go SMS and ChompSMS, so far so good with Pansi and it's fast, easy and must have.
By now, the Pansi SMS doesn't have the messenger functions such as whatsapp, PingChat, Kik messenger and KakaoTalk provided. And also doesn't have the free texting such as textPlus, Heywire and Textfree provided.
STAY UP-TO-DATE ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER
From AndroidTapp.com: "MacroDroid is an utterly brilliant, and less expensive, alternative (to Tasker) that is definitely worth trying out" (4.6/5)
Please note MacroDroid is currently only available in the English language. Preliminary work is underway on a Spanish translation which we hope to make available in the coming months.
A few examples of what MacroDroid can automate:
• Shake the device to upload the last photo to Facebook.
• Turn on Wifi or Data connection when you launch a particular app (and off again when closed).
• Respond to an incoming SMS by sending your current location.
• Toggle the power button to tell you the time (e.g. when its in your pocket).
• Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
Creating a custom Macro is easy:
• Click 'Add Macro'
• Select a trigger from a list - (e.g. Battery Level).
• Configure any trigger specific settings - (e.g. Battery Level < 10%)
• Select an action from a list - (e.g Enable/Disable Wifi)
• Configure any action specific setting - (e.g. Disable Wifi)
• Add more actions as required (up to 10)
• Optionally select a constraint from a list - (e.g. Day of the Week)
• Configure constraint as required (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
• Add more constraints as required (up to 10).
• Choose a name and category for the Macro.
MacroDroid includes a list of template Macros to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the application. These templates can be used as is, or customised to meet your needs.
A subset of the MacroDroid features are listed below:
Over 40 Different Triggers including:
Airplane Mode Enabled/Disabled, App Installed/Removed, App Opened/Closed, Battery Level, Bluetooth Event, Day/Time, Device Boot, Device Docked/Undocked, Dial Phone Number, Headphones Inserted/Removed, Location Trigger, Media Button Press, Mobile Service Status, NFC Tag, Power Button Toggle, Power Connected/Removed, Regular Interval, Screen On/Off, Shake Device, SMS Received, SMS Sent, Widget Button Press, Wifi State Change.
Over 70 Different Actions including:
Auto Answer Call, Control Media, Display Notification, Delete SMS, Enable/Disable Bluetooth & Connect to Audio Device, Enable/Disable Auto Rotate, Enable/Disable Auto Sync, Enable/Disable Data, Enabled/Disable GPS (*), Enable/Disable Wifi, Enable/Disable Wifi Hotspot, Forward SMS, Kill Application, Launch Application, Make Call, Open Website, Play Sound, Popup Message, Reboot/Power Off, Record Microphone, Say Current Time, Send SMS, Set Brightness, Set Airplane Mode, Set Keyguard, Set MacroDroid Mode, Set Ringtone, Set Screen Timeout, Set Volume, Set Wallpaper, Share Location, Sleep Before Next Action, Speak Text, Take Picture, Upload Last Photo, Vibrate
Over 25 Different Constraints including:
Battery Level, Bluetooth State, Call State, Day of the Week, External Power, Headphone Connection, MacroDroid Mode, Phone Ringing, Ringer Volume, Running Application, Screen On/Off, Time of Day, Wifi State
The free version of MacroDroid is limited to five macros and a single action and constraint per macro. You can upgrade in the application to allow unlimited macros with multiple actions and constraints.
We make every effort to test on as many devices as possible, but unfortunately we can't try them all. If you have any problems or issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information as possible (including device and OS version). We will always try and resolve any reported bugs ASAP.
If you have any feature requests or suggestions for improvements then please let us know. We plan to support and update MacroDroid long in to the future.
Tasks like switching on your phone’s WiFi every morning when you enter your workplace at 10AM or switching off the Bluetooth when you step out of home at 8AM could be mundane. So why not automate it and let our app do the task for you.
With Wiblu, you can now schedule your phone’s WiFi and Bluetooth to be switched on/off at a time of your choice. Wiblu comes with a very simple and easy-to-use interface. You can save your phone’s battery life and improve performance by keeping WiFi/Bluetooth on only when it is really essential.
✓ Designed for both smart phones and tablets
✓ Widgets for Agenda & Calendar, Contacts, Bookmarks, Messaging, Facebook, Twitter.
✓ Scrollable widgets (please read notes 2-3)
✓ For any issue please email us to email@example.com
“Do you want a set of customizable, skinnable and accessible widgets to your needs on the homescreen? Then look no further…” - Android UK News
“If you love periodically changing the look of your phone and the interface options, Android Pro Widgets is the number one program on the android market” - http://androidwidget.info
“APW is one of the most comprehensive and complete widget suites available” - Android Community
“The graphics are so polished that it feels as if Android Pro Widgets was included with the device” - HTC Source
“It’s my belief that the widgets included in Android Pro Widgets should have already been built into Android” - AndroidStatic
“Now This is What an Ice Cream Sandwich Widget Should Look Like” - AndroidSpin (refers to Modern ICS themes)
■ Available widgets:
☆ Agenda & Calendar
☆ Timeline (Facebook + Twitter) [License required]
■ More tools:
☆ Quick Event - Quick Calendar event insertion tool w/ native language processing and speech recognition capabilities!
☆ Say What - little 4x1 widget to update Facebook/Twitter quickly from the home screen.
☆ Need help? Email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
☆ Read the notes before you comment.
☆ Use http://apw.uservoice.com for any feature request.
☆ Read known issues and suggested fixes at http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/known-issues.html
■ Buy the license key to support the development and unlock all features including access to many themes.
■ Theme Makers:
Follow the Create Themes page on our blog http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/create-themes.html
 This is a widgets package. The main app is mainly intended for explaining how to actually add widgets to your home screen.
 A scroll button is used on Android 2.x with launchers that don't support scrollable widgets. If your launcher does not support scrolling either use the scroll button or replace your launcher. Honeycomb, ICS, JB, ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher Ex and many other launchers support scrollable widgets.
 Calendar widget is not scrollable in its grid mode.
 In Quick Event entering the edit window will ignore the reminder setting and the selected calendar, and use the default calendar application settings instead.
 Bookmarks widget supports the following browsers: Stock, Chrome, MIUI, Skyfire. Please understand that most browsers simply can't be supported.
 Facebook/Twitter pictures are cached to SD card. Clear cache in preferences if the pictures are outdated.
 On Android 4.x the Facebook for Android application does not normally allow non system applications to access contact images. Use the free Facebook contact Sync application http://goo.gl/Jw8W7
 Reasons for every permission are available here http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/android-permissions.html
** apw, widget, widgets package, widgets pack, scrollable, scrolling, calendar, agenda widget, quickadd, people widget, contacts widget, bookmarks widget, messaging widget, sms widget, facebook widget, twitter widget, honeycomb, ics, ice cream sandwitch **
This is a battery meter for Plantronics Bluetooth headsets. It runs in the background and displays the headset charge level in the status bar.
Pull down on the status bar to see remaining talk time in hours and minutes - and more.
See supported headsets and Android devices below.
- Easy to see headset charge level at a glance.
- Tiny! Less than 100K installed.
- Supports current Plantronics headsets, including the following consumer and Unified Communications devices:
* Voyager Legend, Legend CS, Legend UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO 2
* Voyager Pro HD
* Voyager PRO UC (see note below)
* BackBeat GO
* Marque M155
* Marque 2 M165
* Blackwire C710, C720
* Savor M1100
* ... and more to come.
* We have received reports that there is a bug in the Bluetooth implementation of the Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.2.2 that prevents it from working with the Bluetooth Battery Meter.
* An apparent bug in the Voyager Legend/Legend CS/Legend UC headset prevents it from sending its battery level to tablets (e.g. Nexus 7). We have notified Plantronics of this problem.
* If you have a Voyager PRO UC, you must first update its firmware at http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/myheadset/updater/.
* The Bluetooth Battery Meter does not support the M100 ("1xxPlantronics"), M50, M20, Voyager 925, Voyager 975, Voyager PRO+, or older headsets. These headsets do not include the battery meter feature for Android devices.
* This app will not work on Android 4.2/4.2.1-equipped devices due to a bug in the Bluetooth implementation of these Android versions. The bug is fixed in Android 4.2.2, meaning this app will work on devices running Android 4.2.2 and subsequent releases - except the Samsung Galaxy S4, apparently.
* This app won't work on devices that lack a full Bluetooth implementation. This includes a few older tablets, among them the Acer Iconia A100, Toshiba Thrive, and possibly others.
* If you have a Plantronics headset not listed above, try it immediately after you install the app. If the app doesn't show your headset's battery level, the Play Store gives you 15 minutes to remove the app and receive an immediate refund.
Launch the app once after installing it. After that, it will receive battery information from your headset in the background and display it in the phone/tablet status bar.
If you've been using your Bluetooth headset successfully with your Android device, this app should run with no problems.
This app was not developed by Plantronics. Please report any problems with this app to email@example.com, not to the nice people at Plantronics.
All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
You can add some frequently used apps, contacts or bookmarks to this launcher and start those apps, contacts or bookmarks with one click from a circle, a horizontal or a vertical line. Use the included launcher icons, load your own image or use a icon from any icon pack (CircleLauncher icon packs, ADW and Go Launcher icon packs supported). If you slide over the icons, they are animated a little bit mac-like ... just try it!
New Parallax FX [beta]: look behind the widget like on iOS7! This effect can be enabled in the settings: 'More Settings' > 'More ...' > 'Parallax FX' - the result is highly dependent on the sensor in your phone ... some are perfect, other will not work very well. Looks best with '3D Image Live Wallpaper' :-)
There are some issues with Android 3.x+: There is a default shortcut at the home screen that will be created after the installation - this shortcut works only for apps, but the CircleLauncher is a widget and has to be added to the home screen using the widget selection ... the shortcut will not work and can be deleted. Also some devices need a restart (or wait a few hours) until the new installed widget appears in the widget list.
Additional features in the full version:
- custom icons for the icon on the homescreen
- support for ADW icon packs for the icon on the homescreen
- vertical and horizontal launcher versions
Some icons in the screenshots are from 'CircleLauncher IconPack One', 'Minimal UI', 'Glasklart Go Nova Apex Theme', 'Circles Theme', 'Motif' and 'Rain' - the clock is 'lockscreen watch'.
Please don't move the app to the sd card - it won't work!
If you noticed a bug or have any questions, please send me an eMail.
Directly call phone numbers
- direct calls for the contact version direct from the app
Read contact data
- is required to display the contact list
Read browser's history and bookmarks
- is required to display the bookmark list
Modify/delete USB storage contents modify/delete sd card contents
- reading and writing of the backup files
- optional vibration if the launcher will open
French translation by Johan Jaworski.
Chinese translation by Leo Yang.
By providing an instant view of your slide on authorized and authenticated devices, Mobilecast makes sure your ideas get the prominent attention from the audience you select.
Supports PowerPoint 2007 and PowerPoint 2010.
Android v2.2 and up. REQUIRES a CUSTOM ROM (NOT JUST ROOTED) on a "rooted" device with Superuser System App. Best with "CyanogenMod" Custom ROMs. You can find the latest ROMs for your device at www.cyanogenmod.com then download latest Superuser App from Market. Please note that if your ROM does not support Reboot or your hardware prohibits Reboot. RFRSH will not perform an auto-reboot. There are many custom ROMs available. Just keep in mind that you need to have "Reboot" as an option on your shut down screen. If you see it as an option, (with superuser giving permission)then it should work. Remember that just having a "rooted" phone doesn't mean your phone software or hardware supports "reboot".
* User John B. - app works on a stock rooted Kyocera Echo running 2.2.1. I've tested it a couple of times and it reboots my device everytime without a problem.
* User Justin - works on Ultimate Droid ROM v2.5.0 and up.
* User H. - works on Macnut ROM on Samsung Vibrant.
* User R.S. - "I'm using midNIGHT ROM v3.1 with the ext 4 file system." Samsung Epic 4G
*.User D.G. - "I am using Liberty 1.5 on Droid X."
If you are using a different ROM from the ones mentioned above, Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the phone and ROM with version information and we will give you the Single User version of SMS Sentinel for free. The information we gather will be used so that your ROM and phone will be supported when we upgrade the app.
* If you REINSTALL your ROM or REFLASH you will have to email support to reset the app.
* Please do not rate us down if the app doesn't work on your device and you are not using any of the custom ROMs mentioned above. As mentioned on the description, having a "rooted" phone doesn't mean the app will work. If it doesn't work after your purchase, email support with the custom ROM you are using and we will refund you money. The information will be used when we upgrade the app.
* Email support for reactivations.
---Free App!!!---SMS Sentinel---
v3.3 (1) Added a "Schedule Mode" to auto-respond on a schedule (weekly meeting time, dinner time, bed time, etc), and to conserve battery power because the sensors are disabled on the schedule. (2) Added a second auto-response message. (3) Fixed issue where some phones had incoming phone call ring silenced. Incoming phone calls now ring normally when driving, only the text message is silenced. (4) Improved operation to reduce battery power consumption that was a problem on some devices. (5) on Web web portal, clicking on GPS coordinates shows location on google maps.
"Break the Habit! Don't text and drive!" SMS Sentinel silences your message notifications and auto-responds with your message to any text , SMS/MMS received while driving. Suspend the app when you really need to get that message or phone calls. But if you are a parent or administrator who needs to make sure they are following your guidelines about texting and driving. You can enable the Sentinel option which has a yearly subscription. For less than a $1 dollar a month, you can log on to our website and see if the are texting and driving. You will know the date, time, speed GPS location and the number they messaged. If they uninstall or turn off the app you can opt to be notified via email. And for emergencies, 3 chosen SMS telephone numbers can suspend the app temporarily.
SMS Sentinel is the only SMS app that can be remotely accessed, customized to your speed (default is 5 mph) and wait times (time the vehicle is stopped before allowing notifications to resume - default is 2 minutes) and remote suspend or enable the app via a bypass code.
Auto reply to SMS, auto respond to text messages while driving! Drive Safely! SMS AutoResponder!
Rate us! Please put your device and ROM in the comments!
Touchsquid knows you like to watch movies and TV shows on your Media PC or HTPC using apps like Windows Media Center, XBMC and Netflix.
This app turns your Android tablet into an awesome wireless mouse and keyboard. A breeze to set up and use.
It has a large track pad area, pop-up keyboard for text, and the extra keys that windows has but Android lacks. There is even a Windows Media Center button!
The Windows Media Center Remote screen has all the shortcuts assigned to buttons with appropriate icons. You still get mouse control and keyboard access. Just touch the little remote icon.
Step 1: Buy this app and install it.
Step2: Download and install our free Windows server from www.touchsquid.com/MediaPC (must be exact including Capitals. MediaPC not mediapc)
Run the server, and leave it minimized. You can open it to adjust the mouse speed if needed. Support for gestures as follows:
Single tap -- Left mouse click
Double Tap -- Left mouse double click
Long Touch -- Right mouse click
Two fingers slide UP/DOWN -- Scroll wheel
Relax, grab a snack and beverage and settle down for some fun.
***** Winner of SUPERSTAR Award in the “Text Input” category in the 2012 Mobile Star Awards *****
Just take a picture of the text, and you can immediately edit and translate it, share via e-mail and SMS, or transfer it directly to other applications installed on your device - social networks, online storage services, etc.
With TextGrabber + Translator you can scan and translate:
• Book fragments
• Manuals and instructions
• Product ingredients, etc.
• Accurate Internet-free text recognition in more than 60 languages, including English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Greek, Chinese, Korean and others.
• Captured text can be easily edited or copied to the clipboard
• Instant translation from more than 40 languages (please note: an Internet connection is required for translation)
• Fast & convenient information sharing via email or SMS
• One-tap transferring of recognition results to other applications - social networks, online storage services, etc. via Android ‘Share’ function
• Search engine support
• All captured texts are stored in the app and can be easily found anytime in the “History” folder.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: OS Android version 2.2 and higher, 3 mega pixels camera or more with autofocus
An Internet connection is not required for OCR!
OCR HINT: Please select the appropriate language (up to three at a time) before recognition
ABBYY Mobile on Facebook: http://fb.com/abbyymobile
FOLLOW US on Twitter @ABBYY_Mobile
Are you caught in awkward and boring meetings? Are you pulled into unnecessary gossips and discussions?
You desperately want to get of these and use your time more preciously. Get out of these situations by faking a call. Use this App to fake a call.
"Just move your finger across your phones proximity sensor to trigger the Fake Incoming Call."
Features in Pro app
1. You can trigger a fake call using proximity sensor.
2. You can schedule a fake call.
3. Schedule and sensor modes can be used simultaneously.
4. No ads.
5. Home screen Widget to activate the fake call without opening the app.
6. App can be moved to SD card (please note if the app is moved to SD card, widget can not be used - limitation in Android)
1. If you are using any Advanced Task Killer, please add this app to the ignore list.
2. Please read the help content to configure the application settings.
3. The incoming call uses your phones default ring tone and media volume.
6. During the incoming fake call, avoid pressing the home key, the incoming call ringtone may continue.
1. Google Nexus One (Android 2.3.3)
2. HTC Desire S
3. Samsung Galaxy S
4. Sony Ericsson Xperia
Want to have the feel of our app ? Try the lite version.
Your feedback is valuable, it will help us in a long way to improve and serve you better.
Please be so kind to send your feedback to andCoders@gmail.com
This is the full version. It removes the limitations of the Lite version:
- Unlimited alarms
- Unlimited music libraries
- Each music library can have unlimited music components
- Can wake up by Genre of music also!!
Simply group your favorite Artists, Albums, Genres, Playlists and/or Songs into a Music Library. Then create an alarm and associate a Music Library to it. Now wake up to new music each day. No need to hear the same song (or ringtone... even worse) every morning. And if you don't like the song playing, just skip to the next one!
I am very reactive with bug fixes and always eager to hear ways to improve it. Please rate the app if you like it (or don't), constructive criticism always helps. However, if despite my many nights and (more appropriately mornings) of testing it happens to crash or misbehave with you, please write me and give me a chance to fix the problem before leaving negative ratings. You'll find a crash report on the SD card in the Logs folder, please include that with your message, it will help me out greatly.
It is worth mentioning that there are some really big improvements are coming for the 2.0 version. Stay tuned!
The app needs some special permissions on the phone to work. I assure you no monkey business is going on. The permissions are explained below:
* android.permission.VIBRATE: So the alarm can vibrate (if you want it to) when it rings.
* android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: This is to wake up the phone from a sleep state when the alarm rings so that we can play music and activate the screen.
* android.permission.DISABLE_KEYGUARD: So that once the alarm starts ringing, we can bypass the lock screen and display the ringing screen immediately.
* android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: To initialize the alarms (if any are active) once the phone is turned on (or rebooted).
* android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: So as not to ring the alarm if you're on the phone. It will wait till you've finished your call to go off.
Needed as of KitKat (Android 4.4) to play music from the sdcard
Convenient for the flip type cover.
*This is Donate Version of Proximity AutoLock.
*If you favorite free version, I am glad if you buy this app.
This application is using DeviceAdministrator.
So it is necessary to cancel at the time of uninstallation.
(Other Settings => Disable DeviceAdmin)
With the paid version:
- You get to support the developer
- You get rid of ads
- App is faster and has low RAM usage.
- App size is smaller(<600kb)
- Removed Internet Access permission
"All smartphones should have this app inbuilt " - An active user.
"A stepping stone towards a touch-free UX" - Incognitech
Use Wave2Wake to awaken(unlock) your phone by simply gliding(waving) your hand over your phone. No touch required. No power/unlock button required. Apart from giving you a touch-free experience, using this app will also reduce the wear on your power/unlock button. If you use a flip cover, you can simply flip it open to unlock(wake) your phone, no button presses required!
And more importantly, it hardly consumes any battery--it's like the app isn't running at all!
See the video to see it in action.
Why should I use this app?
- To reduce wear on your power/unlock button.
- Use your flip cover to wake your phone.
- Its faster than pressing the unlock button.
- Quickly see the time and notifications.
- To get a magical touch-free experience.
- It's free.
Try it out and give us your feedback and suggestions.
EXTRA features for 4.0+(Above features work for all phones) :
WaveNotify Beta: The new WaveNotify Beta feature! Now instead of just waking your phone, you can directly see your notifications with a wave! To enable WaveNotify, go to settings menu, enable WaveNotify Beta and Activate Wave2Wake as usual.
IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS(only if want to use WaveNotify Beta):
1. WaveNotify feature ONLY works if the device DOES NOT have a password/pin/pattern lock. DISABLE passwords to use WaveNotify feature
2. WaveNotify Beta feature ONLY works with Android 4.0(Ice Cream Sandwich) and above.
So for those who do not keep a password/pin/pattern lock, check it out by enabling it from settings!
http://www.facebook.com/inorexstudio">Like us on Facebook if you like the app. Get access to pre-release videos, apps and updates!
***** NOTE : Works on devices having a proximity sensor. If you don't know what that is, try it out. 99% of devices have one. ******
Icon Credits: Sheetal Shankar
Keywords: wave unlock; air unlock; touchless; gesture unlock;
Upload your files, photos, videos to your Dropbox account and manage your Dropbox files. You can also protect/encrypt your files with AndroZip™ as encrypted ZIP files.
Contact support email@example.com if you have any questions.
With over 13 million downloads and its support of ZIP, encrypted ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP and BZIP2. AndroZip™ File Manager is definitive leader among similar applications on the market.
Besides the archive functionality it also lets you send files, e.g. via email.
Optimized specifically for both, phone and tablet displays. Due to many added features like drag and drop functionality, AndroZip™ File Manager is preferred among tablet users.
Use it also to back up your applications and install new application APK on your phone, and manage phone memory and resources via task manager.
Installs to SD card.
Follow us on Twitter (@AndroZip) and Facebook.
What others say about AndroZip™
"AndroZip comes to the rescue, providing a file explorer, task manager, archive manager, app backup tool, and more, all within a simple and intuitive interface." (PCWorld, MacWorld and Washington Post had same review)
“Of all the file managers I have tried for the Android platform, the one that stands heads above the rest is the free AndroZip File Manager...“(Jack Wallen, TechRepublic)
“Just like winzip or winrar” (Eric, AndroZip user)
Work with archives: ZIP, RAR, GZIP, TAR, BZIP2
File manager (single/multiple)
Task killer, Search, application manager
Install apps: APK files
Short tap and long tap menus
Send files via mail
New features in the upcoming version!
★No.1 of top 100 Free app in Amazon app store of America, German,France, Italy ★
★ AndroidAuthority: Almost like a real notebook ★ Gizmodo: One of the 10 Best S Pen Apps for the GALAXY Note II. ★ Applatter: An app for all your note-taking needs! ★ XDA: Awesome Note taking app
Say good-bye to bringing large and bulky bags with Handy Note. It's a personal, professional, and school notebook all at the same time, it almost like a real notebook.
You can create password-protected journals. This way, you’ll be able to prevent other people from sneaking into your private notes. Highly recommend this feature to anyone who likes to write diaries and personal memos.
What’s great about paper notebooks is that you can write things using your own handwriting style. It makes you feel more connected to the things that you write. The same goes for Handy Note. It provides its own handwriting tool which is great for stylus pen users.
Freedom of input and layout
put all following elements on the same page: text, handwriting, free drawing, photo, video, symbol, shape, SMS, contact, date/time, apps, and more. change element's size, color, background, and put them anywhere on pages freely.
Unlike other note-taking apps, Handy Note features a lot of customization options. You are also free to choose from its wide range of build in templates. There are templates for diaries, business, academics, etc. You can even create a personal notebook planner. Plus, you can create unlimited pages.
Quick View and Preview Widget:
Are you too lazy to flip the pages? Well, you don’t really have to. With this app, you can simply take a quick glance of your notes via Quick View. You can also browser notebooks page by page on your Android desktop without open Handy Note.
★Magic Pen: No matter you are using finger or stylus, double panel writing allows you to write without stopping and feel like writing on a paper.
★Editable handwriting: handle your handwriting just like editing text: copy & delete word by word, bulletin & numbering, alignment, and mix with text.
★Notelet: Insert combinations of contents / functions into a page just like put widget on your desktop. Items such as Date, Time, SMS, contacts, link, video, webview . Notelet can make your notebook a personal hub.
★Random access with Evernote in enex form.
★ Add -on for Handy Note Pro: 9 App Package and 15 Resource Package.
ResPack 01- Free Notebook: personal profile, important number log, contact list
ResPack 03- Free Diary: a set of free installable diary templates
ResPack 06-Healthy Life: 30 logs & checklists for diet, meal planner, workout & exercise.(paid)
ResPack 07-Covers: 32 covers for notebooks and 8 for folders(paid)
ResPack 11 Symbols: 200 high quality, well-designed symbols & icons(paid)
ResPack 13- Family Budget:record your family income and expense in Handy Note.
ResPack 14-Vegetarian List: a grocery shopping list for vegetarian in Handy Note
AppPack 01-Photo Editor: An enhanced photo editing and effects function app
AppPack 02-PIM: Personal Information Manager
AppPack 03-Chart: bar chart ,line chart,pie chart
AppPack 04-List Set: Create check list, home budget, shopping list with calculation functions
AppPack 05-Budget:do money management better by tracking income and expense
AppPack 06-Calender:Enter your work & academic schedule in a clear, easy and convenient way
AppPack 07-Unit Converter:Universal Unit converter and Calculator
To find out more add on and please search " AppPack" " ResPack" " appbody"
More from developer
AutomateIt is designed to make your life easier by automating various tasks on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Define a set of your desired behaviors in response to events on your Android device.
Each behavior/rule is defined as a pair of Trigger-Action listed below.
"If you need your phone to adopt some autonomy, you can’t go wrong here" - www.androidpolice.com
"sometimes I’d like my phone to do stuff all on its own. It’s an Android after all" - www.androidapps.com
"AutomateIt Is a Simple and Free Android Automation Tool" - www.lifehacker.com
"It's truly an amazing app" - www.androidpit.com
AutomateIt provides a default set of useful rules to get you started:
Low battery warning
Quiet at night
Normal sound mode at morning
Max volume when headset unplugged
Lower volume when headset plugged
Unmute by SMS
• Any SMS Trigger - Triggers on SMS received
• SMS With Text Trigger - Triggers on receipt of SMS Message with a specific text
• Battery Level Trigger - Triggers on a defined battery level
• Bluetooth State Enabled/Disabled
• Bluetooth Device Connected - Any device or specific device
• Incoming/Hang Call - Any call or from a specific contact
• Headset Plugged/Unplugged Trigger
• Location Trigger - Arriving/Exiting a defined region
• External Power Connected/Disconnected
• Screen On/Off
• Wi-Fi Enabled/Disabled
• Connected to Wi-Fi network - Any network or a specific network
• Time Trigger - recurring time events
• GPS Enabled Changed - GPS Activated/Deactivated and started/stopped looking for current location
• SMS from contact
• USB Connected/Disconnected Trigger
• Airplane Mode Activated/Deactivated
• Dock State Trigger - Docked to Car/Desk
• Application Status Trigger - Triggers when selected application activated or deactivated
• Outgoing call - all calls or calling specific contact
• Sound Mode Changed to Silent/Vibrate/Normal
• Boot Trigger - triggers on device startup (assuming service starts on boot)
• Manual Trigger - Requires user explicit execution of this trigger
• Cell ID Trigger - Trigger when connecting or disconnecting from defined cellular cells
• NFC Trigger - use NFC tags to launch rules
• Weather Trigger - Monitor weather at your location
• Mobile Data State Trigger
• Activity Recognition - an EXPERIMENTAL trigger that detects when you are in a car, on a bicycle, on foot or standing still
• Notification - Shows notification on notification bar
• Play Sound - Plays selected sound
• Set Bluetooth State - Enabled/Disabled
• Set Sound Mode - Silent / Vibrate / Normal (With/Without Vibrate)
• Set Speakerphone State - Turn on/off
• Set Volume - Sets volume of all streams or a specific stream
• Set Wi-Fi Adapter State - Enabled/Disabled
• Start Application
• Enable/Disable other rules
• Vibrate action
• Enable/Disable Data Connectivity action - [NOT supported on some devices - see why on developer website]
• Kill Application [Requires Root - see why on developer website]
• Launch Home Screen
• Activate/Deactivate Airplane mode [Supported for Android version prior to 4.2 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable GPS [Supported for Android version prior to 2.3 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable Sync
• Set Mobile Data - Enable/Disable Mobile Data
• Set Screen Brightness - Automatic or specific value
• Enable/Disable screen automatic rotation
• Dial Phone Number
• Send SMS to phone number
• Set screen timeout (Including "Never" turn off)
• Shutdown device [Requires Root]
• Text-to-Speech - Say defined text
• Reboot [Requires Root]
• Set Wallpaper - set your home screen wallpaper
Want to AutomateIt with your own language? visit http://goo.gl/qpDoI.
Supports English, German, Spanish, Hebrew, Polish, Danish, French, Italian, Czech, Slovak, Romanian, Chinese, Hungarian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Dutch and Russian
This plugin adds a dedicated action to AutomateIt to Turn on and off your WiFi hotspot.
To use this app you need to install AutomateIt Free or Pro.
Screenshots shows how the plugin is used within AutomateIt
With the help of this plugin you can set to automatically start navigation to a defined destination (such as your home or work address) within the Waze app without having to type the same address over and over again.
Note: Navigation automatically starts when using exact coordinates. Otherwise, if no exact match is found for the entered address, the Waze app will show the search screen with the address defined in the plugin.
This plugin also provides a "Shutdown Waze" action that exits the Waze app, removes its notification from the notification bar and stops navigation. You can use that action with any AutomateIt trigger (For instance, when disconnected from your car Bluetooth! http://automateitapp.com/rule.php?id=30946)
To use this app you need to install AutomateIt Free or Pro.
Screenshots shows how the plugin is used within AutomateIt
This plugin adds a dedicated action to AutomateIt to run any shell command. The command can be run as regular user or root (on supporting devices).
Screenshots shows how shell command action is used within AutomateIt.
These are just few examples for commands you can run:
Start navigation to a defined location with Waze (replace DESTINATION with address, name of location or latitude,longitude coordinates):
am start -a android.content.Intent.ACTION_VIEW -c android.intent.category.DEFAULT -d "geo:?q=DESTINATION" com.waze
Send message with WhatsApp command:
am start -a android.intent.action.SEND -c android.intent.category.DEFAULT -t text/plain --es android.intent.extra.TEXT "AutomateIt is Awesome !" com.whatsapp
Start video on YouTube command:
am start -a android.intent.action.VIEW -d http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfnguZ2XMMM com.google.android.youtube
Start Web search command:
am start -a android.intent.action.WEB_SEARCH --es query automateit
***** The following commands can be run as ROOT ONLY ! *****
Answer call command:
input keyevent 5
Reject call command:
input keyevent 6
This plugin adds a dedicated action to AutomateIt to take pictures using your deveice' camera.
Pictures taken are stored on your SD card at the standard pictures folder (Usually /sdcard/Pictures/AutomateIt) and are instantly added to your gallery under the "AutomateIt" album.
Try this plugin with the following rule to see who uses your phone when you are not around:
To use this app you need to install AutomateIt Free or Pro.
Screenshots shows how the plugin is used within AutomateIt
This plugin adds dedicated actions to AutomateIt to control your flashlight - turn it on/off, or make it blink in a defined pattern (using Morse code http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morse_code).
Use flashlight notifications when new SMS messages are received or there is an incoming call when the phone is silent and many more options.
To use this app you need to install AutomateIt (Free or Pro version).
Screenshots shows how flashlight actions are used within AutomateIt.
This plugin adds dedicated actions to AutomateIt that allows you to post status updates or stories to your Facebook timeline, using all of AutomateIt triggers.
Post a status update when you are at predefined locations, when events starts on your calendar, or use any trigger available with AutomateIt.
To use this app you need to install AutomateIt (Free or Pro version).
Screenshots shows how Facebook actions are used within AutomateIt.
This plugin adds a dedicated action to AutomateIt to control your podcasts playback, updates and other functions within the podcast addict app.
To use this app you need to install both AutomateIt and Podcast Addict.
Screenshots shows how podcast addict action is used within AutomateIt.
The report created is an email that includes some information on the user's device, a logcat file and (optionally) a description of the problem by the user.
All that's left for the user to do is write the developer's email in the "To" field and send the report.
Developers: You can launch this application using broadcast Intent and provide additional information to be included in the error report. see developer website for details and sample code.