QPair is REQUIRED for this app
QPair is a software solution by LG that allows 2 devices (Tablet & Phone) transfer basic data between each-other.
Dropair is a file transfer solution (sync will follow) that allows sending files between devices easily.
1. Install Dropair on both devices.
2. Make sure Dropair is running on both.
You can now browse between the devices and transfer files. without complicated additional pairing tasks.
THIS APP IS PART OF LG & XDA Competition,
Please be kind enough to vote for it - here:
Keep in-mind this is a preview-release!
While it is functional it does contain bugs and not fully stable.
This app is open-sourced. source code will be available within approx. a month.
For additional help/updates/details/permissions explained/etc..
LG Backup lets data migration from old smartphone to new LG smartphone. When migrating to LG G3, backup data can be transferred directly between smartphones using Wi-Fi hotspot feature. If both sender and receiver phones are LG smartphones, use pre-installed LG Backup app instead of downloading this app.
Contact, Calendar, Bookmark, Message(SMS), Photo, Video, Music, Documents, Voice Memo
Sender - Android Gingerbread and above
Receiver - LG G2 and beyond (Direct Wi-Fi transfer from LG G3)
Some functions may be limited depending on smartphone manufacturer/model.
HubToDate offers you a way to easily sync your devices and perform the same stuff at once. If you want to sync the WiFi status or sync the clipboard you’re now able to do so with just a shake. Shaking your device is one of the several ways you can activate HubToDate. Don't hesitate and give it a try! You just need one QPair enabled device and another device running a recent version of Android.
- Handle installs or uninstalls on both devices
- Sync your foreground app
- Sync the brightness across devices
- Sync WiFi or Volume state
- Turn your QPair device screen off
- Control your peer's audio (Music only)
- And much more!
You can easily add the barcode input function to an existing application
and the browser screen. In this application, the limitations of the scanning
times are up to 50 times because of the trial version.
The suffix (button action) attached when the barcode is read can be
registered up to two kinds. Moreover, because another suffix of each barcode
type can be registered, the input operation in the browser screen can be simplified.
Scanner support: BW-130BT
Android compatible version: 2.1Update1 more
Use your Android Phone/Tablet like the Trackpad for your Mac via connect to the same local Wifi connection.
If you are boring to use the traditional mouse. Or you got problems with your mouse. Then you can use the iTouchPad app on your Android Phone/Tablet.
• Easy to set up.
• Supported local wifi network connection,
• Unsupported for Cellular Network Connection,
• Unsupported for Bluetooth Connection,
• Do click by tap 1 figure,
• Do right click by tap 2 figures,
• Do double click by tap two times with one figure,
• Do drag by hold down 3 figures and move,
• Do swipe up/down by move 2 figures up/down,
• Do swipe left/right by move 2 figures left/right,
THERE ARE REQUIRED STEPS NEED TO SET UP BEFORE YOU CAN RUN THE ITOUCHPAD APP:
1. Set up the server software on the Mac machine:
• Please download the server software package from this link: http://tinyurl.com/itouchpadserver12
• Then run the iTouchpad Server.pkg to install the iTouchpad Server.app into your Mac machine.
• Then goto the Applications folder and run the iTouchpad Server.app on the Mac machine
• Supported OS X 10.6 or later
2. Set up the iTouchpad app on the Android Phone/Tablet devices:
• Download and install iTouchPad app into Your Android Phone/Tablet.
• Your Android Phone/Tablet have to connect to the same local wifi network with your Mac machine which are running the iTouchpad Server.app.
• Run the iTouchpad app. Done!
Hope you enjoy!!!
Les modèles compatibles sont par exemple les ControlLogix, FlexLogix, CompactLogix ...
AndroidEIP est utilisée en réel dans un contexte domotique mais elle peut-être dérivée, depuis les sources disponibles en GPL, pour s'adapter à vos besoins.
Les sources : https://github.com/leicht/AndroidEIP
AndroidEIP utilise la bibliothèque opensource ethernetip4j disponible sur http://code.google.com
Feature of Digital Signature –
1. Allow signature in both mode portrait and landscape for better result
2. Sign online document
3. eSignature , online signature
4. Save your signature with name
5. See all previous signature in list with date and name
6. Share your signature via email, Face book, Whatsapp etc
7. Setting screen provide you to change background (white or transparent colour), change signature colour as your requirement.