▶▶ The first in dictionary Apps! YBM ALL in ALL English-Korean-English Plus Dictionary containing Random House Webster’s College Dictionary
▶▶ The first in Google Play store! Through PLUS update, English-Korean-English dictionary and English-English dictionary are re-born as an App!
▶▶ The dictionary which is constantly growing! The dictionary providing the new features of dictionary App! YBM ALL in ALL English-Korean-English Plus Dictionary!
▶▶ The most revered, legendary free update, YBM ALL in ALL English-Korean-English Plus Dictionary!
● Support vocabularies of RHWC English-English Dictionary for the first time in Korea
● Provide the largest number of headwords/vocabularies in Korea, and provide another 30,000 headwords in Korean-English Dictionary
(Including headwords and vocabularies, the total number of words was increased from 827,000 (460,000 English-Korean and 367,000 Korean-English) to 857,000)
● The dictionary which is installed 90% or more on mobile phones and electronic dictionaries in Korea, YBM ALL in ALL English-Korean-English Dictionary
● The best selling English-Korean-English dictionary, YBM ALL in ALL English-Korean-English Dictionary
● The dictionary which considers the customer first, so is being sold as the best, YBM ALL in ALL English-Korean-English Dictionary
▣ Information about discontinuation of Twinword English Word Graph feature ▣
▪ This information is for the customers who are using [YBM ALL in ALL English-Korean-English Plus Dictionary].
▪ The "associated words feature" free service which is provided by the YBM dictionary through Internet connection, is now discontinued as business of Twinword is ended and the partnership is expired.
▪ Thank you for having used the "associated words feature".
▪ We will soon provide you with other services. Thank you.
- English-Korean Dictionary contains as many abbreviations, place names and person's names as possible. Many names of living persons are contained as well. To help learn live English, a lot of new words are added, and many samples, usage, synonyms and antonyms are contained for each word.
- Support vocabulary for study It contains 700 words for elementary school, 6,000 words for middle school, 3,000 words for high school level, and 32,000 words for TOEIC. So, you can study English words according to your level.
- Korean-English Dictionary contains, with priority given to original Korean words and words in Chinese characters that are widely used in our everyday life, archaic words, new words, words of foreign origin, technical words in each field as well as grammatical elements such as postpositional words, prefixes and suffixes, as headwords.
- English-English dictionary, the re-published Random House Webster's Dictionary, is a perfectly enhanced and revised American English dictionary. New words and recent changes of meanings can be found as well. It is a perfect dictionary for English learners who need accurate meanings and pronunciation.
- Random House English-English Dictionary
1. Support Random House English Dictionary
2. Provide the largest number of headwords/vocabularies in Korea
3. Support quick word search, idiom search, example search, searching English words by phonetic pronunciation as Korean
4. Provide native speakers' high-quality pronunciation of headwords
5. Feature to jump to all headwords
6. Support multiple wordbook feature
7. Flash card/quiz/history feature
* Customer inquiry
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: 82-2-3473-8703
Dev·Sales: DaolSoft, Co., Ltd.
☆Contents Features ★★★★★
-Includes maximum number of vocabularies, affluent example sentences and various reference vocabularies
-Provides a great variety of the newest words and current English and adds new meaning to existing words
-Contains idiomatic and living expressions with precise and up-to-date translation to Korean language.
-Provides many actual usages of words, especially variation of a sentence arose with particular grammatical class of word.
-Thesaurus entries with synonyms and antonyms provided for improvement of both vocabulary and skill for subtle distinction of nuance between words
-Provides users with diverse information needed for learning English
☆Application Features ★★★★★
-Preparing Updates including New features.
-More than 160 thousands of audio sound included(Both US and UK pronunciation)
-Great vocabulary group function
-Bookmarks & history list
-New Menu:explanatory notes
This app works offline – you do not need an internet connection.
In addition to the trusted reference content from Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com, this app includes:
• Word of the Day – learn a new word every day
• Audio pronunciation – hear every word
• Voice search – speak to search
• Translator – get translations for over 30 languages
• Blog – explore over 800 fun language topics
• Slideshows – fascinating facts about language
• Quiz widget - test your vocabulary with Word of the Day quizzes
• Word origin - find out interesting etymologies
• Favorite words and search history – never forget the words you learn
• Spelling suggestions – get help with how words are
• Local lookups - see which words are being searched near you
• Advanced learner’s dictionary – special content for ESL, EFL and English learners
Now included in our Premium App:
• Slang Dictionary
• Idioms and Phrases
• Example Sentences
• Medical, Science and Rhyming Dictionaries
지식경제 용어사전은 에너지·자원/ 무역·통상 등 실물 경제 분야의 용어 및 약어를 체계적으로 알기 쉽게 정리한 스마트폰용 애플리케이션입니다.
사용자들의 만족도를 극대화하기 위해 아래 사항들을 업데이트 하였습니다.
- 비쥬얼적 직관성/일관성 유지
- 지식경제분야 및 에너지 분야 연상 이미지를 활용한 메인화면 아이콘화
- 유저 개인별 성향 및 편의성을 고려한 환경설정 기능 추가
또 R&D 사업 참여를 희망하는 분들에게 유용한 정보를 제공하고자 '지식경제 기술혁신사업(R&D)'의 간략한 사업별 설명자료도 추가하였습니다.
이 애플리케이션이 산업계 종사자를 비롯한 일반 국민 여러분이 지식경제부의 정책을 이해하고 경제 변화의 흐름을 읽는 데 유용한 길잡이가 되기를 바랍니다.
문의사항은 다음으로 연락 주시면 됩니다.
지식경제부 에너지자원정책과 email@example.com
✔ Over 130K Korean words & phrases
✔ Example sentences
✔ Audio pronunciation
✔ Spelling suggestions
✔ Search history record
✔ Fastest search speed
✔ Flexible search (by Korean or English)
✔ Share learning progress via social networks
Note that user can pay an one-off fee to remove advertisements in this app.
Acknowledgment: This app includes the data of QDict files are used in conformance with the shareware license. The Text To Speech is from Google. We are not affiliated with these services.
"…If Lingoes is the best free dictionary on PC, this is the best on smartphone. ..."
# Korean Dictionary Box (Dict Box) is the hybrid offline Dictionary - Translator - Wordbook app for Korean / English speakers / learners.
# Korean Dict Box supports looking up words in both Korean and English without switching among dictionaries & languages.
# You can tap on a word in Korean Dict Box to look it up (both Korean and English supported).
# Korean Dictionary Box supports offline human pronunciation (both English & Korean and even other languages).
# Korean Dict Box searches related images / pictures every time you look up a word.
# Korean Dictionary Box translate your text when it can’t find any results from offline dictionaries.
# Korean Dict Box allows you to install more language with the app.
# Korean Dictionary Box even supports Stardict format, you can install any Stardict files into Dict Box.
# Korean Dict Box saves your history persistently.
# Korean Dictionary Box helps you to bookmark words to multiple word lists easily.
# Korean Dict Box has built-in Flashcard feature.
# Korean Dictionary box support import / export your lists to / from Dropbox.
# And a lot more…
《 메뉴별 기능설명 》
1. 통합검색기능(검색어 입력방식)
▶ 인명/분야/출생년도/출신지역을 통합하여 내용검색
2. 인명검색기능(브라우징 검색방식)
3. 분야별검색기능(브라우징 검색방식)
4. 출생년도 검색기능(브라우징 검색방식)
▶ 출생년도검색-출생년 10년단위로 검색 –검색결과-상세검색
5. 출신지역검색기능(브라우징 검색방식)
▶ 친일인명사전 발간사 / 기념사 / 서문 수록
▶ 친일인명사전 수록기준 및 해설 수록
8. 확대 및 축소 아이콘
▶ 검색내용/ 발간사/ 수록기준에서 내용 검색 시 상단바의 확대 및 축소
▶ 아이콘을 이용하여 X 1.5 확대 및 축소가 가능
개발자 연락처 :
• A quick search multiple online & offline dictionaries at once
• Download free dictionaries such as StarDict-compatible dictionaries from the market and internet
• Quick Search Box
• Long-click to share search results: Send results to other apps
• Word jump: Click a word to go to search results for that word
• Word suggestion: See auto-completions for partially entered words.
• Search history
• Customize color of dictionary
• Voice recognition
• Supports ColorNote App: ColorNote dictionary integration
• Supports E-book Reader integration
Supported offline dictionaries:
• English Wordnet offline dictionary (included)
• English thesaurus offline dictionary (included)
• English <-> Japanese StarDict offline dictionary (Download Add-On)
• English <-> Chinese StarDict offline dictionary (Download Add-On)
• English <-> German StarDict offline dictionary (Download Add-On)
• English <-> Spanish StarDict offline dictionary (Download Add-On)
• Bible offline dictionary (stardict)
Supported online dictionary
• Wikipedia encyclopedia (included)
How to download StarDict dictionary from the internet.
• Download the file to your PC
• Copy compressed file (tar.bz2, *.tar.gz, *.zip) to sdcard /dictdata directory
• Dict - Menu - Direct Download - Enter URL
E-Book Readers integrated with ColorDict
• FBReader, Moon+ Reader, Cool Reader, ezPDF Reader
• Supports Dictionary API for third-party developers
Download dictionaries you want to the SD card the first time you launch the app and then perform simple or advance searches (with wild-cards), which come in handy when you're working on a crossword puzzle.
Definitions can also be read by the device using a text to speech module (some devices don't support this and some languages may not be available) and the application can be used with ebook readers.
There are more than 50 multi-lingual dictionaries to choose from, including English, French, German, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Hebrew, Russian, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech as well as synonyms and anagrams databases.
Dictionaries are added and improved regularly (ask us if you want a particular one).
It is possible to contribute to dictionaries and to add personal notes.
Synchronize your notes with all your devices by connecting your Google account.
This version is ad supported but you may want to try the pro version which has no ads.
Database size is more than 32MB. It will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
7. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
* Take all the Wikipedia knowledge with you even without an internet connection, with Android's ONLY app to offer downloadable offline databases in over 30 languages!
* Make reading Wikipedia fun with our random article function right from the first page of the app!
* Discover meaningful encyclopedia articles and learn more about your surroundings with Wiki Encyclopaedia Gold's "articles near me" feature
- Pre-set the languages you use the most as your "favourite languages", then easily switch language to read the same Wikipedia article in one of those languages!
- Switch and search between online or offline Wikipedia™ Encyclopedia, or online Wiktionary ™ dictionary
* Wiktionary dictionary allows you to search for words in any language and will provide the translation to that word as well as the meaning! It is a perfect two-in-one dictionary and translator.
- Suggest/Autocomplete feature for faster searching
- Show/Hide Wikipedia editing tools for contributing to Wikimedia's project
- "Search on page"
- Day/Night mode settings (Black text on white background or white text on black background)
- Share articles directly from your Wiki app!
- Mobile/Desktop mode
- Set Text Size
- Save Wikipedia or Wiktionary dictionary article to phone's memory / Reading list
Supported Wikipedia languages include: English, Nederlands, Deutsch, Svenska, Français, Italiano, Español, Русский, Polski, Tiếng Việt, 日本語, Winaray, Sinugboanong Binisaya, Português, 中文, Українська, Català, Norsk (Bokmål), Suomi, فارسی, Čeština, 한국어, Magyar, العربية, Română, Bahasa Melayu, Српски / Srpski, Minangkabau, Türkçe, Bahasa Indonesia, Қазақша, Slovenčina, Esperanto, Dansk, Lietuvių, Euskara, Български, עברית, Hrvatski, Slovenščina, O‘zbek, Volapük, Eesti, हिन्दी, Galego, Nynorsk,
==If you are having trouble downloading the offline wiki encyclopaedia databases, please go to the left menu, DOWNLOAD WIKI, RECOVER PURCHASE. From here you will be able to recover your offline wiki automatically and re-start failed downloads. Any further problems, please email us! ===
Download Wiki Encyclopedia Gold, today and share the app with your friends to qualify for a free offline database!
WIKIPEDIA, WIKTIONARY, and WIKIMEDIA are trademarks of the Wikimedia Foundation. We are not endorsed by or affiliated with the Wikimedia Foundation.
• No internet connection required
• Korean To English
• English To Korean
• Search From Web
• Search by Sharing
• Auto Suggestion
• Pronounce & Voice Search
• Antonyms (Opposite words)
• Backup and Restore
• History & Study Plan
• Word Game
• Share Words
• Copy Words
* Definition, Synonyms, Examples & Grammar for over 300,000 words in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Greek, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Turkish & Arabic
* Word of the Day (Learn a new English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Greek, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Turkish & Arabic word every day!)
* Favorite words
* Search history
* Supports several multilingual dictionaries:
Spanish English Dictionary
French English Dictionary
German English Dictionary
Italian English Dictionary
Portuguese English Dictionary
Dutch English Dictionary
Greek English Dictionary
Russian English Dictionary
Chinese English Dictionary
Japanese English Dictionary
Korean English Dictionary
Turkish English Dictionary
Arabic English Dictionary
Offline English-Korean Dictionary
* Over 140.000 words and expressions.
* Works offline! No Internet connection needed, perfect for your trips or when no data connection is available.
* Listen to the correct pronunciation in British or American English and Korean (if installed) using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer.
* Bookmark your favorite translations for fast reference.
* Share translations by SMS, email, etc.
NOTE: The Korean keyboard may not be available in some Android devices.
This application is FREE and supported by ads. The internet access permission is only used to load a banner.
Q: How can I share a translation?
A: Just press 2-3 seconds over the translation and you will be presented with a menu with all available sharing options based on the apps installed in your device (Email, SMS, etc)
Q: I don't like the voice. How can I improve it?
A: The default text-to-speech engine installed with Android is Pico TTS, it’s pretty simple and sometimes may sound a bit electronic. You can always install alternatives like eSpeak, SVox or IVONA from Google Play. Please check our blog post about this subject: http://www.movinapp.com/talking-android
Q: How can I change the speech language?
A: Just go to Menu --> Settings and select the language. Currently, 3 languages are available:
* English (US)
* English (GB)
* Korean (if installed)
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
The app of the world's most popular and powerful dictionary translation website. It grants you quick access to our extensive dictionaries and forum discussions.
English to Spanish
English to French
English to Italian
English to German
English to Portuguese
English to Polish
English to Romanian
English to Czech
English to Greek
English to Turkish
English to Japanese
English to Chinese
English to Korean
English to Arabic
Spanish to French
Spanish to Portuguese
Forums contain over 2 million questions and answers about English and translation. Your questions have already been answered.
NOTE: Requires internet access.
WordReference is often misspelled as "Word Reference" in searches.