Did you ever miss an important call because your asleep or your phone was muted?
or Do you have that person that you don't want to talk to and in the same time don't want to reject the call?
Calls Assistant will control your incoming calls notifications as if it has a brain.
Calls Assistant has 4 lists that you can add your contacts to: always ring, always mute, always vibrate and always block, each list will make your phone notify you as their name suggest.
it's a function to control the notification mode as a group familiar numbers or strange numbers.
Also it has an emergency function to change the notification mode to: ring, mute or vibrate after a set number of calls.
Clear all data
+ Email: any combination of GMail, Google Apps, or POP/IMAP accounts. Exchange too if you use a supported email client. See below for a list of supported clients.
+ Text messages: both native and Google Voice, including pop-up and reply options
+ Missed calls: return calls directly from the app
+ Calendar events (including Exchange & Facebook if supported by your phone)
+ Tasks: Astrid, DGT GTD (w/Pure Widget plugin), Google Tasks Organizer, Got To Do, GTasks by Dato, ToDo Task Manager, or TouchDown
+ Feedly RSS feeds
+ Twitter timeline
+ Facebook news
Use in any of 4 modes:
+ Lock Screen: Use as a lock screen replacement to preview all of your stuff without going thru the hassle of unlocking the phone. You choose which info is safe to show on the lock screen.
+ Welcome Screen: Instant-on immediately after unlocking the phone.
+ Home Screen Widget: 'always on' interface wherever you want it. Use a full-widget that includes a preview area, or a single-row, icons-only widget that simply shows the app icons with counts. Many sizes to choose from. Optionally use a Sense-like or Glass theme for the full-widget.
+ Lock Screen Widget: for Android 4.2 & up you can also put the EA widget on the system lock screen.
Full-widgets are scrollable for Android 3.0 & later, and for any launcher that supports version 2 of the scrollable widgets extension, such as: ADW, Launcher+, Go and Zeam.
In every mode: launch apps, return missed calls, dial voicemail (or optionally choose to launch Google Voice, Visual Voicemail or any other voicemail app).
Reply to SMS messages directly from the Welcome Screen or Lock Screen, without unlocking (if you enable this option).
Host your favorite widgets & shortcuts on lock or welcome screen.
The background image will be the same as your home screen wallpaper (including live wallpapers). Customize the color and transparency of the text displays in all modes. Optionally select custom icons for the tabs.
Integrates with MetaWatch (MWM-CE & MWM-NE)
Supported POP/IMAP clients: AquaMail, Enhanced Email, K9 and Kaiten Mail
You don’t need to use a supported client to access POP/IMAP accounts in EA, however, if you do, then EA can access your messages directly from the on-device database, without having to fetch them over your data connection. Also, tapping a message in EA will open it in the corresponding app.
If you don’t want to use one of the supported email clients, then you can use EA’s free POP/IMAP add-on to fetch your messages from your mail server (EA will install it for you if you decide to use it).
Supported Exchange clients: TouchDown by NitroDesk and Enhanced Email by Quantum Solutions
If you want to preview Exchange email in EA, your best options are to use either TouchDown or Enhanced Email. TouchDown is a dedicated Exchange app that gives you access to your corporate email, calendar and tasks. Enhanced Email is a general email client that supports Exchange accounts in addition to POP/IMAP accounts. Some people are also able to access their Exchange accounts using K9 or Kaiten. Some Exchange servers also allow access via IMAP.
Note that we would also love to support the stock EMail & GMail apps but unfortunately, Google does not currently allow 3rd party apps to access those databases.
Even without direct access to the GMail app’s data, you still have two good options for accessing your gmail & Google Apps accounts in EA:
1. enable IMAP for your account (from GMail on the web, see Settings/Mail settings/Forwarding & POP/IMAP), then access your account using one of the supported POP/IMAP clients, or the POP/IMAP add-on.
2. select the "Get from Google" option when setting up your account in EA and EA will fetch your gmail preview from Google’s servers.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or problems.
Fake SMS/Text function was added!!
You can send fake sms/ text messages to yourself, or can make a fake sms/ text messages from other person.
The most professional and beautiful fake caller id and SMS/text application in Android Market! Get out the trouble, give yourself a fake-call id or sms (text messages) !
Simulate a fake caller id to rescue yourself from an awkward situation, like boring meeting, annoying conversation, meaningless interview...
The fake-call id won't charge you any fee, it is totally FREE.
Due to android system limitations, android 4.4 (code: kitkat) unable to use the fake SMS function.
- The name changed to "Call Assistant" when you installed fake call/sms (text messages) in you phone;
- Simulate Fake calling screen as real as your different phone: Samsung UI, Sony Erisson, HTC Sense,ICS, etc
- Customize fake caller id, picture, number, in-call voice and ringtone for a new fake call ;
- Schedule multi fake calls/sms (text messages) ;
- Customize and manage the different in-call voice and ringtones for each fake call/sms (text messages) ;
- Fake call/sms (text messages) quick set ;
- Schedule a new fake call/sms (text messages) at a specific time;
- Fake call/sms (text messages) logs
- Fake now, past, even in the future;
- Select fake caller id from your contacts;
- Also showed in your fake call history;
- Fake call/sms (text messages) ringtone ,vibration and fake call voice can be customized ;
- Play Fake voice after fake call answered;
- Share Fake caller id with your friends from Gmail, Messaging and Twitter;
- 6 different Android system message icons to choose for fake your message;
- 6 different Android system fake calling page to choose for your quick fake call;
Description of permissions for Fake Call:
1. Your messages;
This permission can insert the fake SMS into your real SMS log;
2. Your personal information
This permission can make a fake call from your contacts, and also insert to real call log;
3. Network communication
This permission is for bluetooth earphone and networks;
This permission can record and edit fake calling voices, which are stored in the SD card；
5. Hardware controls
This permission is to set a fake call or a message vibration;
6. Phone calls
This permission is for you can receive the real call during the fake calling;
7. System tools
This permission is to fulfill the fake call or message even after reboot the phone;
Please be noted: All permissions are ONLY for better service, we never collect user information.
This is the free edition of this calculator and it is supported by ads. I have done my best to place the ads in a manner that does not interfere with the app itself. If you have any problems with ads overlapping app content, or find any other bugs please email me at the address below.
I have plans for a paid version that will include many more features, an improved interface and I will remove the ads.
Thank you and enjoy!
Are you training to become a firefighter? Make sure you ace your exam by keeping track of all the skills you know and need to learn. This handy checklist was designed specifically with the Firefighter Professional in mind. Take a look at everything you will have access to:
- Comes pre-populated with over 85 items
- Add/Delete Lists
- Duplicate Old Lists so you don't have to start over
- Add New Tasks
- Add New Items
- Delete Unwanted Items
- Set Alarms to remind yourself of items you still need to do
- Add Notes for more clarification
- Set a Priority to items (High, Medium, Low)
- Edit the Names of Items
- Sort Your Lists Alphabetically or by Priority (Menu Item)
kw: fireman, firewoman, fire, train, test, state, prepare, list, to do
-display incident location on a map
-display hydrant locations and data
-access location information
-record response times - synced to Network Time for Accuracy
-"My Log" - personal record of calls ran and other activities
-messaging system to all members of your fire department
-multiple agency support
-built-in scanner feed streaming
-"ruler" for measuring distance on map
-works with CadPage
-search for address from dispatch screen with autocomplete
more to come.
This app is "beta" as of now and is a little rough around the edges. Please report any questions/problems to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter
FirefighterLog on Google+
Firefighters firefighter fire department first responder CAD MDT public safety dispatch firefighter log red alert hydrant
VoIP Assistant is a companion to a VOIP.MS account. Use your Android device:
1) See your call log,
2) Create and change phone entries
3) Manage call filters
4) Find and block telemarketers
5) Forward to a number or ring group
6) Manage DID main routing and fail-over options
7) Create and update ring groups
8) Create and update forwards
9) View account registrations
10) Be notified when an account registration becomes active or inactive
11) Check account balance
Users must have a valid VOIP.MS account and API credentials for this app to work.
NOTE: If you're having trouble getting this to work please email me for help instead of just rating the app poorly.
If you want a feature that does not exist - send me an email!
Your smart assistant schedules and sends birthday greetings, cleans up and adds new contacts, checks traffic, notifies you about bad weather, tracks packages, and more. Information appears just when you need it.
With over 6,000 five star reviews on both Google Play and the Apple App Store, EasilyDo has received accolades from WSJ, Good Housekeeping, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, PC Magazine, NBC’s Today Show, Forbes, Reuters, AllThingsD, Fast Company, GigaOM, Computerworld, The Next Web, TMCnet, PandoDaily and more
EasilyDo's Do Its streamline your online life:
Navigate Your Day
• Event Alerts: Automatically know when it’s time to go to an event with estimated drive time, and parking.
• Conference Calls: Dial into conference calls and view attendees’ LinkedIn profiles
• Traffic: Do It’s Automatically check traffic for your daily commute
• Directions: Get directions and drive time to home or work
• Weather: View local weather.
• To Do Lists: Enter reminders on the go making sure you never forget that important event
• Boarding Passes: Virtual boarding passes means no more worrying about where you put it.
• Flights: Track flight status (delays, cancellations, gate changes) all in real time.
• Itineraries: Add flight itineraries to your calendar
• Reservations: View confirmations for hotels, car rentals, restaurants (OpenTable), movies (Fandango), and events (Eventbrite, Meetup, Ticketmaster), and add to calendar
• Track packages: Know exactly where that important FedEx or UPS package is at all times.
• Banking: Set reminders for bills
• Weather: Get bad weather alerts the night before
• Contacts: Be notified of emails from specific people and/or keywords
• Email: Respond to actionable emails on the go.
Stay Connected Socially
• Birthdays: Schedule personalized birthday greetings and send gifts via email or Facebook
• RSVP: Never miss an invitation from Facebook, GCal, and Evite
• Facebook: Catch important and trending updates from Facebook friends
• LinkedIn: Congratulate a LinkedIn connection on a new job
• Photos: View top photos of the day and Facebook pics you're tagged in
• Plus: Add Facebook profile photos to your contacts
• Contacts: Find contact information from email to update your Contacts, Salesforce, and/or
Evernote Hello, and connect on LinkedIn
• Contact Manager: Merge duplicate contacts
• Calendar: Create calendar events automatically for meetings you have agreed to in email
• Accounting: File receipts (and save to Evernote)
• Email: Backup emails and attachments to Dropbox/Evernote/Box
• Productivity: Clean out expired deals and old calendar reminders from email
• Social: Sync your Facebook profile photo to Twitter
• Security: Check which apps can access your personal data
Your data is always yours and always protected.
Contact our support team within the app (Account > Support) or email email@example.com.
Supports Android 4.0 and higher.
Your data is always yours and always protected. You choose which services to connect with EasilyDo and which ‘Do Its’ to keep turned on under each service.
With Indigo, your personal virtual assistant, you can:
- Control your music by voice! Indigo contains a beautiful music player
- Find what you need using Google, Wikipedia, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, YouTube and others
- Translate anything to Spanish, German, French, Italian and many other languages
- Use natural language to get what you need
- Connect with social media like Facebook and Twitter
- Get weather forecasts for any location
- Manage your calendar; quickly find out what your day looks like
- Take notes
- Find the best restaurant or bar in town
- Get directions and navigate to friends, restaurants and stores
- Quickly find locations on Google Maps
- Set alarms and reminders, alerting you at a specific time if needed
- Read and send text messages, emails and tweets
- Make phone calls, find contact details
- Play videos or search for images
- Launch from the home button (upwards swipe)
- Save common tasks as favorites so you can quickly access them
- Continue the same conversation across multiple online devices
- Search with Google, Bing and Yahoo for the answer to any question
...and much more – all you have to do is ask!
Indigo is connected to services like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Google Images, Google Maps, World Weather Online, Streetview, YouTube, Google Translate, Wolfram Alpha and more. New services are added frequently.
The Indigo speech driven app is currently a Beta app, which means you may experience minor glitches as we refine it. Please get in touch with us if you find persistent issues.
Questions, comments or requests? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a tweet to @hello_indigo.
Indigo is an alternative to other voice personal assistant apps in the market like Siri from Apple, Voice Actions, Google Now, Nuance, Dragon Mobile Assistant, Vlingo, Voice Search, S Voice, Iris, IBM Watson, Siri, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, Speaktoit Assistant and other voice control applications. Get Indigo now and find out how clever she is. Indigo is also available on iOS and Windows Phone 8.
Once the trial period expires please purchase the premium IAFF Pro-Calendar key to unlock the app. With every purchase a portion of the sale proceeds benefit several IAFF Foundations while the remaining proceeds go towards the continued support and development of the product.
The International Association of Fire Fighters and Pro-Calendar™ have teamed together and are excited to announce the release of the IAFF Charities Fire Fighter Android Calendar/Organizer App. The most advanced App for scheduling and tracking critical job related information currently available for Fire Fighters.
BACKGROUND: Our mobile app is based off our popular 48 page pocket shift calendar/organizer which retails for $15.00. Available at $6.99 for a 12 month subscription, the IAFF Pro-Calendar app is an even better value at over 50% off compared to our calendar/organizers. For less than half the price you get twice the value of our paper product! In addition, feel good knowing part of the proceeds of the yearly subscription not only provide support to continually update and improve the app but also benefits the IAFF Charities.
DESCRIPTION: FREE 30 day trial period
The IAFF Pro-Calendar is a powerful software program developed for the Android and specifically designed to program unique fire fighter color-coded shift schedules and track various work related activities important to today’s Fire Fighter.
Please note that this is a somewhat complex app, and may take some time to learn. We have created many tutorials (www.pro-calendar.com/iphone/tutorials.html) for all of the features as well as included an area to email us in the help section. Please do not hesitate to ask us for help.
Track Real Time Balances:
Calendar Specific Features:
•Custom to your color-coded shift schedule •Add Kelly and Debit day cycles •Payday cycles •Set reoccurring appointments with individual alarms
Exposure - Incident Logs:
Quickly record vital information related to exposures--a critical component when dealing with presumptive disease documentation.
Highlighted Features Include:
•Alarm mode reminders for important appointments, meetings and dates •Automatic adjustments of accrual rates for sick time and vacation hours tied to your specific pay periods
The IAFF Foundation makes sure fire fighters, paramedics and their families are taken care of in their time of need by providing assistance following disasters or a line-of-duty death. The IAFF Foundation also promotes fire and burn prevention, advocates for fire fighter and paramedic health and safety and promotes public education on how to prevent or recover from these traumatic events.
IAFF Pro-Calendar - Shift Calendar/Organizer App Benefits the IAFF Foundation:
•IAFF Burn Foundation
•Disaster Relief Fund
•Fallen Fire Fighter Memorial Foundation •John P. Redmond Foundation •McClellan Scholarship Fund
We appreciate your continued support and plan to support this app fully. There are many new features and updates planned for the future of the app.
Special Thanks to Gamma Point LLC (www.gamma-point.com) for all their exceptional work on this project. We could not have created this app without their skills and expertise in developing mobile applications.
Changes in Version 1.1 and 1.2: Bug Fixes, Link to premium key app once the trial period expires.
• Send and receive text messages, post Facebook and Twitter updates, emails and much more - all hands-free - using Nuance's incredibly accurate voice recognition technology.
• Set reminders, make appointments, and search the internet without lifting a finger.
• Be prepared for your day and ask about the weather or your upcoming appointments.
• Turn on Attentive Mode to wake up your assistant at any time, even if your screen is locked.
• Create your own voiceprint so your assistant will be attentive to only your commands and no one else.
• Choose a voice and create a name for your assistant.
Text to speech, speech to text, Dragon Mobile Assistant can do all that and more. How will you use your reliable new assistant to instantly streamline your life?
Take a quick survey and let us know how we're doing: http://svy.mk/1gYuSvk
Nuance product support site: http://bit.ly/1fKUbvH
Product website for more available features: http://bit.ly/1hfquSW
Product videos: http://bit.ly/1jwAUTr
Like us on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1jwBKQ9
TELL YOUR CELL PHONE WHAT YOU WANT AND TADAA! IT IS DONE.
Ask about anything that you want, music, flights, sending messages, using social networks.
ON TOP OF THAT, SHERPA IS ABLE TO PREDICT WHAT YOU NEED.
Sherpa learns about what you like, knows in any moment where you are, and… even though it seems incredible, Sherpa anticipates your needs!
With the “Intelligent Proactive System Shertab” technology, Sherpa is now more intelligent and learns from your habits to give you information that interests you, before you ask for it!
★VERY EASY TO USE!
The user interface makes it easier to do or find anything that you want with Sherpa.
★SHERPA UNDERSTANDS YOU PERFECTLY AND RESPONDS BETTER!
The informational module “Multiknowledge System,” which is exclusively in Sherpa, incorporates a state-of-the-art algorithm with a multitude of information sources that is able to offer the most incredibly accurate results.
★MARVEL AT EVERYTHING THAT WE KNOW HOW TO DO!
With the Sherpa virtual assistant you will have a ton of small Sherpas inside your smartphone specialized in making your life easier with anything that you can think of, including helping you with what you need before you ask for it!
Talk with them, ask them questions about anything, ask them to do things!
★WHO IS OBAMA?
We answer your questions.
★PLAY A U2 SONG
We play music without downloading it.
★I AM HUNGRY!
We find restaurants, pharmacies and many other places close to you.
★DID THE LAKERS WIN?
We tell you what happened in the NBA, MLB, NFL and many more leagues.
★WHAT’S THE WEATHER LIKE IN BOSTON?
Ask us about the weather anywhere in the world.
★CALL MY DAD
We manage your phone and remember your personal relationships.
★WRITE DOWN AN APPOINTMENT FOR TOMORROW
We manage your calendar, appointments, alarms…
★TRANSFER $5 ON PAYPAL
We perform PayPal transactions for you.
★I WANT TO FLY TO LOS ANGELES
We help you find flights.
★HOW MUCH ARE GOOGLE’S STOCKS WORTH?
We get you information on the stock market.
Sherpa Answers questions 10 times faster than other assistants.
• We read and send messages for you.
• We send emails for you.
• We search flights for you.
• We give you direction to wherever you want.
• We publish messages on your Facebook wall.
• We read your Tweets.
• Want to watch TV? Just ask us.
• We open your applications.
• We do calculations for you.
• We send your WhatsApp messages.
• Want to know what is happening in around the world? We get you the news for you.
• Do you need a dictionary or translator? We tell you the meaning of words that you ask for and we even translate into other languages.
And many more things… try us out!
WE DO NOT RESPOND TO QUESTIONS ON GOOGLE PLAY, contact us at email@example.com
Sherpa account with language support for:
You can select the option that you want from the settings Language
We always like to hear from you! If you have any comments, questions or concerns, please send us an email at:
or follow us on Twitter:
Try Smart Assistant with Smart Profiles predefined!
★ any problems found? please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an 5 in 1 app!
1. Smart phone automation (smart profiles and smart actions)
Home, Work, Night time, Car
Making calls, Sending texts (sms)
Changing phone settings
... with hundreds of combinations
2. Silensio plugin (mute and Wi-Fi sharing at meeting rooms)
3. Privacy - call filter plugin NEW!!!
4. Smart Assistant NFC tools (Open Tags)
5. NFC tools (creating tags)
Can be free with referral installs.
The Smart Assistant is free if you share the link in the app with your five of your friends and they will install it. (Referral installations). This gives you 6 additional profiles and actions. 20 referrals will provide you the full PRO license. To share it go for upgrade part.
Basic app has 3 profiles, 2 actions
Six pack license has 9 profiles, 8 actions
Pro license: unlimited
Do you know the feeling of rushing to a meeting or to school and forgetting to turn off the ringtone? With Smart Assistant, this will never happen again.
Smart Action users:
Currently there is no way to turn time trigger off. To make it easy, we decided to always run new profile. So the concept is: new profile or action is launched when you need it..
A day can look like following in profiles: morning profile - home - car/bus - work- restaurant - car/bus - walking - home - night profile.
Smart Assistant enables you to effectively manage the behavior and settings of your smart phone with GPS, Wi-Fi, time, NFC, Bluetooth and charger triggers. Thus, you can easily teach it when, where and how to behave. Set it just once, and you're free to go – save your time, battery and nerves with Smart Assistant.
★ supports NFC (but not required) - many other triggers available
★ saves time & battery
★ brings user comfort
★ pre-created profile templates - WIZARDs
★ has widget to quickly launch a profile/action
★ share website or YouTube video via NFC (in YouTube app or in browser)
★ free backup & restore via Google Drive
★ new action: navigate me to - uses Google, Sygic, Waze
★ updated Wizard - CAR - can run Navigation Apps, even navigate to action
More from developer
with Ham Radio Tools you can:
-look up callsign information!
-find current GPS location information
-save each contact to a log database stored on the phone
-review and edit each log entry
-search for keywords in different fields of the log entry
-calculate a simple quarter and half wave antenna length
-calculate the wavelength of a frequency
*** Now includes band limits for All Amateur Licenses ***
*** Calculators for Yagi, Dipole, J-pole, and Vertical antennas ***
*** Callsign Lookup is now included!!! ***
Callsign database is pulled from FCC website and updated daily! Callsign lookup works for U.S. callsigns ONLY.
Results include address, current and previous license updates, date of any updates, type and class of license, and even includes a link to the FCC database for even more details. Address can be mapped on Google Maps by tapping on the address.
The contact log allows you to store information about a completed contact including date, time started, time ended, frequency, mode, station, location, signal reports, and an area for general comments about the contact. A must for field day and general book keeping. Data and start time are filled in when starting the log to save time. End time can even be filled in automatically upon saving the log entry.
The contact log also comes with a handy search feature for quickly locating that one of a kind long distance contact you like to brag about. The search is focused on fields chosen by the user. If you want to search for a specific call sign select station as the search location and enter the call sign in the search box. Search keywords are CASE SENSITIVE meaning capital or lowercase letter DO matter.
A summary of the band limits for each class are included. Always refer to the official ARRL Band Plan when in doubt.
Some simple formulas and calculators are included for quick reference in the field and includes: Yagi, Dipole, J-Pole, Vertical antennas, and wavelength calculator.
FD Call Assistant will save you those precious minutes that are wasted while searching through a map book or while typing the address into a GPS unit. All you need is an internet connection on you android device and SMS messages of the call from dispatch. FD Call Assistant listens for incoming messages and will automatically show the call on a map as a orange flame. When the flame is clicked, call details are shown.
You can customize the program by adding the location of your stations AND hydrants to the map. The stations are displayed on the map every time it is loaded. The hydrants closest to the emergency can be loaded when showing a current call on the map. The hydrants and stations are added from a text file that you create. Create the files once and then you can give them to everyone in the department. No need for each person in your department to enter each station and hydrant one at a time. Just import the file and you are ready to go.
You can now forward messages to a list of contacts automatically when an emergency call is received. Send the messages to others in the department or your significant other.
New to 2.0:
-extra map icons representing various units
-"Night Lights" feature that turns the screen on bright white when a call is received (can specify times of day or night)
-automatically show call on map
-search for a location
-show your station location on the map
-simple friction loss calculator
-option to show notification or automatically show map
-navigate to the call option
-map closest hydrants when displaying current calls
-search current calls for keywords
-import stations and hydrants from file
-custom ring and vibrate pattern for incoming call
-option to show previous calls
-show GPS location on map
-automatically mark messages as READ
-automatically forward messages to a list of contacts
Station file format:
Station 1; Address; xx.xxxxxx, xx.xxxxxx
Station 2; Address; xx.xxxxxx, xx.xxxxxx
Hydrant file format:
Address; GPM; Resisual Pressure; Top Color; xx.xxxxxx, xx.xxxxxx
Address; GPM; Resisual Pressure; Top Color; xx.xxxxxx, xx.xxxxxx
Address; GPM; Resisual Pressure; Top Color; xx.xxxxxx, xx.xxxxxx
** station and hydrant files must be saved in .txt format and saved as individual files **
*** FD Call Assistant is a new program and may not properly load every SMS format. Please go to Program Settings then scroll to the bottom and tap Email Developer to email me your message formats so I can incorporate them into the program and make it work for everyone.***
Counties Program Works With:
-Aransas County, TX
-Brown County, WI
-Brunswick County, NC
-Buncombe County, NC
-Calcasieu Parish, LA
-Chilton County, AL
-Dickenson County, IA
-Dorchester County, MD
-Forsyth County, NC
-Franklin County, NC
-Grays Harbor County, WA
-Henry County, IN
-Montgomery County, TX
-Moore County, NC
-New Windsor, NY
-Pitt County, NC
-Rankin County, MS
-Shelby County, AL
-Spartanburg County, SC
-Thurston County, WA
-Wasaga Beach, Ontario
-Whitfield County, CA
FD Call Assistant will also work for Police and Emergency Medical Services who receive SMS messages from dispatch.
Keywords: firefighter, fire department, emergency, police, ems, mapping, dispatch, 911, hydrant, ICS, command system