Don’t ever worry about these problems, now!
All Clear, the app deserves its name! It can help you clear all the cache files, SMS, call logs, histories and APK— just clean out your handset!
Handsets can accept a large number of useless files during operation. With the help from All Clear, you can release more space for your device and let it run more smoothly!
1. Clear cache: clear the cache files which being generated during operation.
2. Clear communication log: clear SMS and call log.
3. History clear: clear all histories in Browsers
4. Clear APK: clear the APK downloaded in your device.
5. One-key clear: clear cache and histories with one touch.
Update for All Clear V2.1
1. Fixed bugs.
2.New feedback email:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any issues or concerns about this app, please send me an email and we will find a solution for this problem! Thanks! :)
Updates for All Clear V2.0
Change for a suite of cooler and finer UI.
Updates for All Clear V1.3
2. UE improvement
Set select-all as default state in Cache Clear page, Communication Clear page and APK Clear page.
Revise text in Call log page
Updates for All Clear V1.2
2. Support 26 kinds of languages
★We can set when to send a notification to the status bar.
The default is when the notification is sent when the cache reaches 10M.
★Free Android phone space tool as an eraser
★Quick clean up apps' cache,games' cache
★This clean master does not require root privileges
★Start the application automatically scans
★List all applications cache size
★ONE key to clear the cache to free up space
★Accelerate the speed of mobile phones
★Click to view application details
★Back key to exit the application
In the menu we can send the download link to your friends
In the menu we can set the icon is displayed in the notification bar
In the menu we can make a five star praise, expectations,THANK YOU!
In the menu we can exit the application
About Caching: Some application exits, it will produce the cache file, taking up space on your phone, cause the phone to slow down, clear the cache files of no use, you can restore the phone space, improve speed of mobile phones.
NOTE: There is an Android issue where Watchdog might crash upon launching after an upgrade. It seems to be related to the upgrade of the app while the old version happens to be executing in the background. It doesn't affect your phone's operation at all. If this happens, re-launch and goto the menu and hit restart for proper monitoring.
Package verification problems: If you installed the Lite version via the Amazon app store, you'll have to upgrade it there(should be available shortly), or uninstall and reinstall the market version. This will solve your problem.
You don't need a task killer. But you do need a way to make sure a background app doesn't lose control and eat up all your CPU. Watchdog monitors your apps and alerts when one loses control, allowing you to kill just that single app. Killing apps blindly can cause them to stop working as designed, and most app developers won't even take a bug report from you if you are using a task killer!
From Android 2.2 on, the kill command works only on background apps, and they will likely restart immediately. Watchdog removes the app immediately from the list, since there isn't feedback about whether it was successful. Having lots of apps running doesn't hurt your phone at all unless they are doing something. In fact, killing an app and having it immediately restart simply consumes your phones resources. If you just leave the apps running, they will start immediately when you want to go back to it.
The paid version has all the features of the lite, removing the ads, while adding a “blacklist” feature. This allows you to pick a single app that is constantly misbehaving and assign a CPU % threshold to it. When that app exceeds the threshold, it will be automatically killed.
So stop blindly killing all your apps; be smart by managing them instead. Good for all versions of Android.
As more and more cache files and history piled up, these unwanted data are.... Operation of your smart phone is slower and slower, and you must know the feeling called vexation very well! Now you have a “Maid Clear” to delete all the cache files and history, it is the app which make your phone in smooth running.
It can provide automatic clearing function to delete undesired data. You can get the function by setting the app once without open it repeatedly! Don’t you want your cell phone enjoy the tender care of the maid?
◆Touch and delete: Delete the cache files and browsing records only by touching the icon.
◆Delete cache files: Only clear the cache files generated in the operation of your device.
◆Delete history: Delete browsing record, searching record of G mail and Market, Google Maps as well as record in clipboard.
◆Automatic clear: Set deletion frequency to remove records regularly.
（Default deletion frequency is one time a day.※Note: only when automatic clear is on.）
◆Desktop shortcut: Delete by touch the icon (delete cache files and browsing records.
Because "Manage applications" in Settings show all app, hard to find app with "Clear Defaults".
[How to use]
1.launch this app
2.show list app with "Clear Defaults".(like a Image1)
3.click list item, go to Apllication detail info.(like a Image2)
4.Press "Clear Defaults" button
Ver.0.0.3 Delete Ads.
Ver.0.0.2 Fixed Bug, Crash Error.
Clear Browser History allows you to clear/clean/erase, save and restore browser history data.
By letting you save browser data and at a later point restore the browser to this saved state you can remove the browser history that should stay hidden and still keep the browser history you still use. Often you can use browser history to more quickly type in a previously visited site, since the browser remembers the site and lets you click to it instead of having to type the whole URL. With other history cleaner og eraser apps they delete all this useful history, but Clear Browser History enables you to keep it!
How to use it?
Simply use the browser as you normally would, and then open Clear Browser History and save the state. Then you can surf and visit sites you wish to stay private such as adult web sites, dating sites or medical sites! After having visited these sites, use the widget or the app to restore the browser history to the saved state or to simply clear the browser history.
* Clear browser history/searches
* Save browser data state
* Restore browser data to previously saved state
* Configurable widget behaviour
* How-to guide for adding widget to homescreen
Can clear the browser history and searches much like other apps such as
* History Eraser
* Cache Clear
* Clear History
* Market History Manager
* History Eraser +
* 1Tap Cleaner
Please feel free to write suggestions, comments, error reports or feedback to our mail as we cannot answer comments - we will be more than happy to help or hear from our users :)
And please don't just rate 1 star - instead write us about your issue and we will do what we can to fix it!
By downloading you agree to the EULA:
Erase, delete your browsing history, searches, clipboard and call logs. (Configurable)
★Clear Browser History
★Clear Call Log
★Clear text messages
★Clear Market Search History (including new android market history of v3.0.26+)
★Clear Google Map Search History
★Clear Gmail Search History
★Clear Clipboard Data
★Clear Youtube Search History (assist)
★Clear Google Search History(Android >= 1.6) (assistance)
★Clear all app cache files
★Clear Frequently Called (Frequently Contacted)
Feel free to send feedback to us other than 1 star!!
If forceclose happens, please use our another app named 'App Cache Cleaner' to do a clean-all action, and then open History Eraser again
#How to clean your Google Map history
If your Google Map history still comes out after clean, please visit http://www.google.com/history to disable the history records for your Google account.
INFOLIFE, Make Life Easier!
----version 2.5.5 changes:
1.add sms clear options to one touch clear list
now we can seperately del 4 kinds of thread,including:
a) Sent SMS/MMS
b) Received SMS/MMS
c) Failed SMS/MMS
d) SMS/MMS Draft
By using setting menu, you can alse choose not to del sms/mms when screen off or you can choose not to delete locked/protected sms/mms
----version 2.5 changes:
1.add auto clear and preference setting
you can have schedule clear by menu-> setting -> select Clear When Screen Off.It will auto execute your last clear operation when screen off.
you can also set notification bar icon here and turn on phone rom memory statistics display.
2.add frequently called (Frequently Contacted) clear
some devices have a frequently called list in favorites tab.now the delete operation of this list is available.
3.add phone memory status showing
show your phone rom memory statistics.you can see how much memory freed after clear.
4.use new text message deletion and move this function to menu options
txt message deletion option moved to menu,you can delete all of your sms/mms by menu-> Del All SMS/MMS,Be ware that ALL of your text message will be deleted even if they are locked!
5.add option to show notification bar
you can show notification bar to have a quick switch.to enable this:
menu->Setting->check Notification Bar Icon.
6.adjust item display order.
move clear all apps cache function to the top of the list.
***Features under development***
1,contacts history or sms history in motorola phones:
Motorola doesn't share their communication logs with other apps,I am still working on it to figure out a way to clear this history.
To help us translate thiss app to your native language, please sign up in http://crowdin.net/project/history-eraser
thank you very much
That is what precisely this app is designed to do, just select one of the cleaners namely the App Cache Cleaner, RAM Cleaner, Call Log Cleaner or Message Cleaner provided in the app or our use the 1-Touch Cleaner button to clean the selected caches and logs.
You don't need to ROOT your phone anymore!
You can clear call logs such as Dialed Calls, Missed Calls, Frequently Called (Android 4.1 and above) and Received calls as well as text messages that have been Sent, Received, Failed sending or saved as Drafts.
The pro version also features the 1-Touch Clean and RAM Boost widget using which you can clear all selected caches at once without even opening the app.
Its the best tool to deal with memory management issues.
→ 4 cleaners in one app: App Cache Cleaner, RAM Cleaner, Message Cleaner and Call Log Cleaner.
→ Clear App Cache alongwith prompt when cache crosses the selected size.
→ Clean RAM to get an instant boost in memory, you can also add apps to ignore list.
→ Clear call logs by category (Missed, Dialed and Received).
→ Clear text messages by category (Sent, Received, Draft and Failed).
→ Clear frequently called (Android 4.1 and above).
→ Clear default browser history, clipboard and search history of Google Play Store (Google Market).
→ A configurable 1-Touch Cleaner button to clear selected caches and logs.
→ Memory info bar in App Cache Cleaner to show available/used space.
→ Clear Cache notification with variable options like clear cache when cache size is > 500KB, > 1MB etc.
→ Sort apps by name, date and size.
→ Long Touch Menu - Open App, View app details,View app in Google Android Market, Share apps with your friends
→ Notification bar icon to open app anytime from the notification drawer.
→ Refresh button to update app list manually.
Help us in translating this app for various languages using the form at http://goo.gl/99i0H, if your translation is used, you will be credited in the app as well as here in the play store description of the app.
This application is free of charge, does not contain advertising and does not ask for dubious permissions, when it is installed.
NEW: Hornet AntiVirus Free includes detection of apps that are vulnerable due to the heartbleed bug (CVE-2014-0160) and also checks your Android OS. You do not have to install an other app to stay safe!
- Use of heuristic methods to detect new malware variants.
- Detection of code obfuscation.
- Detection of apps using offensive advertising (e.g. AirPush, LeadBolt, Moolah Media).
- The combination of different real-time modules also protects you while you surf the Internet.
- Hornet AntiVirus makes online banking much more secure.
- Includes protection against potentially malicious USSD codes (USSD Filter / USSD Blocker).
- Actualization of malware-definitions and of the program at regular intervals using the update functionality of "Google Play". (Please activate "Allow automatic updating" for Hornet AntiVirus.)
- Easy-to-use interface and menu structure.
- Notification Icon (optional) - You can switch on the status icon in the settings menu.
- Configure the additional settings to meet your preferences.
- Explicit alert sound if malware is found.
Hornet AntiVirus Free was tested extensively. To update and refine the application is our passion. You can support us in reaching this aim: Please send us an e-mail if there are compatibility problems with your device or if you have general suggestions regarding the further development of the software. We look forward to receive your message.
Put your trust in our product!
Hornet AntiVirus Free - Security. Made in Germany.
No ROOT required.
* Browser history
* Clipboard data
* Call logs (frequent, incoming, outgoing, missed)
* SMS/MMS (sent, received, drafted, failed)
Assists in cleaning:
* Google Play Services
* Google Play Store
* Google History
* Google Search
Call Log cleaning enables you to clean calls from individual contacts.
If you have any problems, please contact us, so we can fix the problem.
1. Clean Browser History
2. Clean All App Cache
3. Clean clipboard
4. Clean Incoming Calls
5. Clean Outgoing Calls
6. Clean Missed Calls
7. Clean Chrome History
8. Clean Youtube search history
9. Clean Google Searchbox History
10. Clean Downloads
11. Optimize Memory
[What is Application Cache Files]
Application Cache Files are temporary files created by applications. For example, when browser visit a web page, it will save the image files as cache files. These cache files are not useful when app ends, so you need a system tool help you clean these old cache files. Often clean cache , is a good habit, it could save your disk space and make your phone speed up.
All permissions required by this app are used for implement app function or required by ad ,my apps won't do anything hurt users.
In order to help you cleaning history , access to your information on this device(browser history , call log , contacts ,clipboard) is necessary.
App will not share these information with anyone and will not upload these information to server.
Thanks thses friends translate and test this app:
Italian:Gian Luca Bignardi
Spanish:Marcelo Javier Tullio
Thanks for their great help and valuable time!
Icons of this app is under GPL,LGPL or cc License.
Website of Icon Author:
Thanks for their excellent work!
The backup is created locally on the phone by default unless you configure it to upload to Google Drive. You are responsible for backup files and the files are not sent to the developer in any case.
* Automatic Scheduled Backups.
* View Backup Contents from within the App.
* Backups created in XML Format.
* Option to specify the Backup folder.
* Backup format is independent of the Android version so the Call History can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
* Delete Call History on the Phone.
* Email a backup file.
* The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
Android only keeps history of 500 calls, so something like this is a must if you want to keep your call history.
This App needs access to the following:
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To read/write the Call History and also to display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
- Finnish - Thanks to Juhana H.
- Russian - Thanks to Pavel (Павел Миронов)
- Spanish - Thanks to Miguel A. Alvarez
- French - Thanks to Julien Benoist
- German - Thanks to Marc Hillesheim & Jan Allan Zischke
- Dutch – Thanks to Kristof Roels
- Portuguese - Thanks to António Silva
- Italian - Thanks to Oliver Thomas Cervera
- Polish - Thanks to MSZ & MR
- Swedish - Thanks to Björn Lindahl
- Estonian - Thanks to Margus Palu
- Simplified Chinese - Thanks to Thomas Wang
- Slovenian - Thanks to TKL
- Welsh - Thanks to Huw Waters
- Czech - Thanks to Jiri Trcka
- Macedonian (Republic of Macedonia - F.Y.R.O.M.) - Thanks to Vlad
- Turkish - Thanks to Hasan Gök
- Hungarian - Thanks to Kojedzinszky Dániel
- Hebrew - Thanks to s_h
- Traditional Chinese - Thanks to Bernie Huang
- Korean - Thanks to HoeLyn Do (도회린)
- Norwegian - Thanks to Dag Jøran Hanssen
- Danish - Thanks to Jeppe Leth Nielsen
- Romanian - Thanks to Gabriel Peca
- Greek - Thanks to Michael and Dimitrios
- Slovak - Thanks to Richard Antal
- Georgian - Thanks to Temuri Doghonadze