You can find more information, and some free-to-download adventure games, on our website.
You can find a quick-start guide on our website at http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Android/Guide which provides some more information, explains how to configure some Android-specific options, and where you can find other help.
http://forums.scummvm.org/viewforum.php?f=17 is our web forum where you can discuss the Android version.
Join the chemical elements and get to the Nobelium 256 isotope tile!
HOW TO PLAY:
Use swipe to move the tiles.
When two tiles with the same element touch, they merge into one!
Unstable elements will destroyed after several moves.
Unstable elements will shake on the screen.
Catch is to get to the Nobelium 256 isotope (256 No) tile.
Each turn you can choose to either make a move or block his movement by placing a stick in his way and make his journey longer, but be aware he can do the same!
Praise for The Room:
• Eurogamer “...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery."
• Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Penny Arcade “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them"
• Arcade Sushi "I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted"
• Indie Game Magazine "Fireproof Games has hit a home run"
• Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters"
• Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music"
• Jaysisgames "The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box" "The Room is eye candy for the mind."
• IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again.
If your device happen the white screen in the playing game, Please Reboot your phone.
We try to fix it quickly.
We apologize for inconvenience.
Doors & Rooms are revamped for 2013! - Fear no more!
♥Exclusive Benefits for the Plus Version ♥
- The initial amount of coins has been changed from 50 → 800 (Approx. 6 USD worth)!
- The Time bonus per 4 hours has also increased by 25%!
★ Delve into the All New Escape Game ★
Don't question why. Just open the doors and escape!
Simple yet fatally addictive
See through the tricks and find hints for your escape!
Never-ending battle of wits against the developers
Be careful, though: one mistake can cost you everything.
★★ Features ★★
- Various themed backgrounds
- Evolving difficulty levels
- Stage expansion through constant updates
- Superior graphic quality never before seen in the Escape genre
- Free Game Coins are given away at certain intervals
- Intuitive UI and inventory
- Absolutely free to play!
★★★ Tips ★★★
- Don't miss even the slightest detail! Even a scrap of paper can be a hint.
- Obtained items can be examined, dismantled, and compounded for new hints.
- Think outside the box. Sometimes, it pays to follow your gut instinct.
- Use common sense.
- Stay alert and listen. Sometimes, sounds can help you successfully escape.
★★★★ Join Us ★★★★
Facebook – www.facebook.com/GamedayGlobal
Website – www.mgameday.com/
Twitter – twitter.com/Gameday_Global
Customer Service Email – email@example.com
-An infinite number of puzzles, each generated randomly to be unique and interesting.
-A gorgeous, soothing soundtrack composed by Omni-Psyence
-Simple, forgiving gameplay. Take as long as you want, use as many cuts as you want, and skip any shape you want.
-Or: challenge yourself to conquer each shape in as few cuts as possible, with 3 selectable levels of complexity.
Tricien is a free game contains 40 levels, each level has it's own caracteristics and difficulties.The game consists of two main objectives, a Bulb in the 1st level til the 19th level, and a Battery in the 20th level til the 40th level.
Your mission will be to turn on the Bulb in the first 19 levels, and the Battery in the last 21 levels, but you have to pay attention to these obstacles : The Remaining Moves, The Time, and The Explosive Controllers.
Two players, black and white, try to surround territory on a board. One by one, stones are added on the intersections of the board grid. Placing stones of like color next to each other form groups that can branch out across the board. If a stone, or a group of stones, is completely surrounded by enemy stones, it is captured and immediately taken off the board. The player with the most territory and captured stones wins.
■ 100 levels
■ Easy intuitive gameplay
■ HD graphics
■ 6 types of reflection blocks
■ Relaxing design a and music
■ "Fluffy offers up to 40 levels very nicely prepared to take care of a few hour entertainment." - mojandroid.sk
■ "Fluffy Ball game will keep you entertained in moments when you are bored, but at the same time helps you to practice your memory and reflexes." - www.techbox.sk
■ Game is fixed to 30fps (battery saving)
Programming: Michal Deák
Design: Michal Deák
Music: Tomáš Bibeň
This app includes 101 different games, suitable for scouting and guiding, at the touch of your hands.
* Pick a Random Game
* View all Games
* Select a game based on the type (quiet or lively for example) and type of team
No more be hunting around desperately wanting a game.
If you want to add games or make suggestions just drop me an email.
You can share your drawings with people you know by posting them on Facebook or Flickr* or share them privately through email, MMS or bluetooth.
Press menu on your phone to view all of the controls. The app has been tested on both phones and tablets and works great on both.
* Requires appropriate apps to be installed - we recommend Flickroid and Facebook for Android