Includes both imperial and metric units for all data tables.
A summary of the contents (more is included in the app).
- Air Conditioning tables and equations for:
Ammonia - NH3 - Properties
Cooling and Heating Equations
Fruits and Vegetables Optimal Storage Conditions
Rectangular and Circular HVAC Ducts
Refrigerant R22 - Properties
Refrigerants - Environmental Properties
Sensible Heat Ratio
Thermodynamic Properties of Refrigerant - R22
Water Evaporator and Condenser Equations
- Heating tables and equations for:
Air Heating Systems
Chimneys and Fireplace Sizing
Classifications of Coal, Gas Oil, Boilers and Hot Water Heating Systems
Flow Rates in Heating Systems
Flow Temperatures in Hot-Water Heating Systems
Food and Foodstuff
Heat Carrying Capacity of Copper Tube
Hot Water Heating Systems
Overall Heat Transfer Coefficients
Sizing Swimming Pool Heaters
Snow Melting Systems
Static Pressures in HVAC Systems
Units of Heat - BTU, Calorie and Joule
- Ventilation tables and equations for:
Heaters and Coolers
Major and Minor Losses
STP and NTP
The selected HVAC Thermostat manuals are automatically saved to your mobile device after download.
You have the ability to forward these manuals via email to your customer, office, etc.
You have the ability to request IOMs that we will email to you and add them to next update.
LIST OF THE TOP BRANDS IN THE APP
American standard HVAC Thermostats
Aprilaire HVAC Thermostats
Carrier HVAC Thermostats
Honeywell HVAC Thermostats
Lennox HVAC Thermostats
Mitsubishi HVAC Thermostats
Nest HVAC Thermostats
Robertshaw HVAC Thermostats
Trane HVAC Thermostats
White rogers HVAC Thermostats
plus many more brands
Gauge Equivalents Chart
HVAC Trade News
Whatever your application, "We've got a Cable for That!"
Life inside today's tight home generates both moisture and pollutants. The moisture comes from cooking, washing, showers and breathing. At excessive levels, moisture condenses on windows and can cause structural deterioration. Areas of excessive moisture are also breeding grounds for mold, mildew, fungi, dust mites and bacteria. You know you have a problem if you find moisture collecting on your windows, or if you notice black spots on walls. These unsightly spots indicate mildew growth. Mold spores and dust easily become airborne and circulate freely throughout the house, possibly causing a range of symptoms and allergic reactions. Balanced ventilation systems, if properly designed and installed, neither pressurize nor depressurize your home. Rather, they introduce and exhaust approximately equal quantities of fresh outside air and polluted inside air. Energy recovery ventilation systems provide a controlled way of ventilating a home while minimizing energy loss. They reduce the costs of heating ventilated air in the winter by transferring heat from the warm inside exhaust air to the fresh (but cold) outside supply air. In the summer, the inside air cools the warmer supply air to reduce cooling costs. Focus I on mobile enables you to access your Focus-I dashboard on the go. You can add any Report, KPI, Statistics and Alerts. Alerts will be displayed in the notifications area once the same is invoked from the Focus-i desktop app. User can customize his mobile dashboard so that the same can be viewed from any mobile for that user. Depending on the model, HRVs can recover up to 85 percent of the heat in the outgoing airstream, making these ventilators a lot easier on your budget than opening a few windows. And, an HRV contains filters that keep particulates such as pollen or dust from entering the house.
HRVs are ideal for tight, moisture-prone homes because they replace the humid air with dry, fresh air. In climates with excessive outdoor humidity, an energy-recovery ventilator is more suitable. This device is similar to an HRV, but dehumidifies the incoming fresh airstream. “...connections which pay!” is a slogan that supports the concept of our company. It reflects our principal objective of making sure that the products of westaflex satisfy the clients’ needs and provide the level of comfort they desire. We have already proved to our clients that fresh air on premises is a necessary precondition if you want to work productively and feel well. Let there be... connections which pay!
HVAC Software about tubes
Check out our website: westaflex.com
If in doubt follow us on: plus.google.com/+westaflex
WESTAFLEX® is a large global HVAC brand, owned by German company Westaflex Holding. The company began in 1933 when Lorenz and Ferdinand Westerbarkey, formerly prisoner of war during the Nazi era developed a coil-based tube forming maschine, the first stable and any-shape tube of its kind. The company's owner, named it Westaflex, from their family name Westerbarkey (meaning Westerflex HVAC products). Internationalisation during the 1960s propelled the WESTAFLEX brand to a wider global market. With presence in 32 countries on five continents, Westaflex engages in the majority of their business within Europe and North America.
1. HVAC RefCharge
2. HVAC PT Chart
3. HVAC Duct Sizer
4. HVAC Quick Load
6. Steam Tables
7. Pipe Sizer - Liquid
8. Pipe Sizer - Steam
9. Pipe Sizer - Gas
The "HVAC RefCharge" app is an HVAC refrigerant charging calculator that allows HVAC technicians to perform superheat and subcool refrigerant charge calculations on-the-fly. This app includes pressure/temperature data for over 75 refrigerants.
The "HVAC PT Chart" is an electronic pressure-temperature calculator that allows HVAC technicians and contractors to quickly lookup the temperature and corresponding pressure for 75 common HVAC refrigerants.
The "HVAC Duct Sizer" module allows you to perform quick and simple duct sizing analysis. You can specify the total airflow in CFM (or L/s), the aspect ratio and one of either the velocity of air or the friction loss per 100 feet (30 meters). The results include both the exact and rounded height and width (or diameter) dimensions and the calculated velocity and friction loss. In addition, you can calculate for a range of duct sizes by specifying minimum and maximum friction loss and airflow values.
The "HVAC Quick Load" module allows you to quickly calculate total heating and cooling loads for a wide variety of building types.
The "Psychrometrics" module allows you to easily perform single-state HVAC psychrometric calculations for up to 23 different combinations of input parameters.
The "Steam Tables" module allows you to calculate the properties of saturated or superheated steam by specifying 2 input properties. This module is also part of the "Pipe Sizer - Steam" module discussed below.
The "Pipe Sizer - Liquid" module allows you to size a pipe run for many different types of liquids (or fluids), pipe material and fitting types.
The "Pipe Sizer - Steam" module allows you to size a steam pipe run, and it also includes a bonus steam table calculator.
The "Pipe Sizer - Gas" module includes both low and high pressure gas pipe sizing, and it allows you to quickly size a simple low (less than or equal to 1.5 psi) and high (greater than 1.5 psi) pressure gas piping system by inputting a number of piping and gas properties.
The "HVAC Toolkit" application includes all of the great features of the individual HVAC apps such as the use of slider controls that allow you to quickly increment or decrement the input values and immediately observe the calculated results. It also allows you to specify different types of liquids, gases, pipe material types, duct material types, fitting quantities, min and max ranges, and step values.
All values can be displayed in English (IP) and Metric (SI) units.
In addition, all of the modules include email capabilities allowing you to email inputs and results to yourself and others.
The "HVAC Toolkit" application was designed by Carmel Software Corporation, a leader in HVAC design software since 1995. In fact, Autodesk (the makers of AutoCAD) acquired our load calculation software and incorporated it into their leading 3D modeling software called Revit. In addition, Carmel developed the ASHRAE 62.1 ventilation and ASHRAE DFDB apps that are currently sold by ASHRAE, Inc.
We also offer all of the above modules as individual apps for the Android on the Google Android App store.
The Duct Sizer application allows you to quickly size one HVAC duct run using the constant friction method. Think of this application as a digital version of the classic Trane Ductulator.
In the "Size by Airflow" mode, you can specify the total airflow in CFM (or L/s), the aspect ratio and one of either the velocity of air or the friction loss per 100 feet (30 meters). The results include both the exact and rounded height and width (or diameter) dimensions, the equivalent diameter (for rectangular and oval duct) and the calculated velocity and friction loss.
In the "Size by Dimensions" mode, you can analyze an existing duct system. There are options to input the existing duct dimensions and one of either the airflow or velocity values to derive the calculated duct friction loss.
You can specify additional parameters such as the duct shape (rectangular, round, or oval), the duct material type (10+ duct material items), duct roughness, the air temperature and the air pressure. You can also choose to display values in either English (IP) or Metric (SI) units.
This application uses slider controls that allow you to quickly increment or decrement the input values and immediately observe the calculated results.
In addition, you can email all inputs and results to any email address.
The "HVAC Duct Sizer" application was designed by Carmel Software Corporation, a leader in HVAC design software since 1995. In fact, Autodesk (the makers of AutoCAD) acquired our load calculation software and incorporated it into their leading 3D modeling software called Revit. We currently offer 35+ apps for the iPhone and Android. In addition, we developed the ASHRAE 62.1 ventilation and Duct Fitting Database iPhone apps that are currently sold by ASHRAE, Inc.
REGARDING COMMENTS BELOW:
1. WE'VE ADDED THE FLEXIBLE DUCT, HELIX CORE DUCT MATERIAL TYPE TO THE DATABASE
2. THE LATEST UPDATE HAS BEEN TESTED ON A VARIETY OF ANDROID SCREEN SIZES INCLUDING ANDROID PHONE/TABLET. IT IS MUCH EASIER TO USE THE SLIDER CONTROLS NOW.
3. THE COMMENT BELOW ABOUT INCORRECT CALCULATIONS: IN FACT, THE CALCULATIONS ARE 100% CORRECT. WE HAVE COMPARED IT AGAINST A STANDARD DUCTULATOR AND ALSO OTHER DESKTOP SOFTWARE CALCULATORS. EVERYTHING IS CALCULATING CORRECTLY. PLEASE EMAIL US AT INFO@CARMELSOFT.COM IF YOU HAVE ANY HESITATIONS.
-Fahrenheit to Celsius
-Celsius to Fahrenheit
-Electric Heat to Qs
-Electric Heat BTUH
-Electric Heat CFM
-Electric Heat Watts
-Multiple Ohms Conversions - watts from current and resistance, voltage from current and resistance, current from voltage and resistance, and resistance from voltage from voltage and current
This calculator interpolates data values and points in the following subjects:
- fluid mechanics
- materials science
- college physics
- heat mass transfer
- steam tables
- HVAC (heating ventilation and air conditioning)
This calculator allows the entry of decimal and exponential values.
1. Perform superheat refrigerant charge calculations for 75 different refrigerants. Input the indoor wet-bulb and outdoor dry-bulb temps. to get the target superheat temperature. Then, specify the suction line temperature and pressure to get the actual superheat temperature. The difference tells you whether to charge or not.
2. Perform subcool refrigerant charge calculations for 75 different refrigerants. Input the indoor wet-bulb and outdoor dry-bulb temps. to get the target subcool temperature. Then, specify the liquid line temperature and pressure to get the actual subcool temperature. The difference tells you whether to charge or not.
3. Use an interactive slider control to increase or decrease all values and immediately observe calculated results. Also, the slider control allows for "incremental" changes so you can ever-so-slightly change values to observe newly calculated results.
4. Specify atmospheric pressure (other than standard 14.7 psi) so that calculated pressures are adjusted for high elevations like those in Denver and elsewhere.
5. Customize input types so that you can specify manufacturer-specified target superheat/subcool or input indoor dry-bulb/indoor relative humidity in place of indoor wet-bulb temperature.
6. Send an email of all inputs and results with custom message
7. Display input and result values in either English or Metric units
8. Change the color scheme of the app so that it can easily be viewed outdoors in direct sunlight
9. It is "Bluetooth aware", meaning that it will connect via Bluetooth to those PT gauges that are also Bluetooth enabled. This will allow the automatic transfer of temperature/pressure information from those gauges to the HVAC Refrigerant Charge app.
Fanfare enables rapid sizing of HVAC ducts in a wide range of ductwork materials and styles. Calculations also include fan gains, fan motor sizes and air change rates.
Fanfare operates in metric or imperial units & uses either UK or USA calculation methods.
Extended cancellation period - contact us by email within 24 hours of downloading the app if you are unhappy with your purchase.
This app covers units under:-
*User can easily calculate the values.
*No advertisement or any other promotion.
*Lightweight ( requires less space)
*User can access this application from the mobile.
Do you want to succeed in exams?
Using Flashcard will help you learn faster and remember more in a shorter time by showing flashcards just before you will forget them.HVAC Flashcards app has several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz to make the learning process for HVAC exam more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENTS ♥ ♥
HVAC Flashcards app includes 1000 premade flashcards from 5 categories which cover all aspects of the Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning exam:
• Initial Assessment
• Electrical Power
• General Review
♥ ♥ GREAT REVIEWS ♥ ♥
HVAC flashcards apps have received 9.000+ installed and counting. Some comments from our users about us in Google Play:
• “Diverse knowledge covered, thorough descriptions and answers”.
• “love it...im in school for hvac this helps alot”
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
Saving you time and hassle through innovation…do you know any other HVAC distributor with this kind of technology?
* See current Product Availability at CARRIER ENTERPRISE Stores Near You (Product Availability)
* Search for an HVAC equipment model, see the Bill Of Materials, check availability at CARRIER ENTERPRISE locations (Equipment B.O.M.)
* View Spec Sheets, Wiring Diagrams, Installation Guides, Consumer Literature, etc. for CARRIER ENTERPRISE Products (Document Library)
* See nearby CARRIER ENTERPRISE locations, their Hours of Operation, get Directions, call the store (Branch Locator)
* Receive Push Notifications of Special Offers & Promotions at CARRIER ENTERPRISE
* Scan QR Code & UPC Bar Codes for fast product look ups
* See Turn by Turn Driving Directions to CARRIER ENTERPRISE locations
* Light up attics, closets and basements while you work with the built in Flashlight
Our goal is to make your life in the field more efficient and doing business with us easier. That's our passion...stay tuned for more!
More from developer
The HVAC Check & Charge™ mobile app from Emerson Climate Technologies provides an on-site refrigerant charge calculator for air conditioning applications. Based on historic sliding cardboard charge calculators, this app allows contractors to easily calculate correct system refrigerant charge for R-22 or R-410A. Contractors can simply choose Subcooling, Superheat, or Airflow and enter the specified system temperatures along with the latent and sensible environmental loads. These values are then used to determine the proper system charge and whether the charge amount needs to be altered based on these conditions.
-Superheat Calculator (non TXV)
-Subcooling Calculator (TXV)
-For use with R-22 or R-410A
Information on this and other Emerson Climate mobile applications is available at ww.EmersonClimate.com/mobileapp.
Assists with calculating proper system refrigerant charge based on operating conditions.
This app allows contractors to easily access compressor electronics product specifications along with the ability to interface with and diagnose the system. Contractors can choose to enter the flashing “alert” code from the electronics module or use a tap feature to help identify the code. Entering the code, gains them access to troubleshooting “tips and tricks” as well as an interactive flow chart to aid in diagnosing system problems.
• Interactive troubleshooting guide
• Electronic product manuals & videos
• Application engineering guides
• Module LED descriptions
• Module alert code status
• Comfort Alert
• CoreSense Technology
• Copeland Scroll Digital Controller
Information on this and other Emerson Climate applications is available at www.EmersonClimate.com/mobileapp.
Assists With Interpreting Various Device Codes From Comfort Alert 1.0 Forward, Along with Causes/Corrections Associated With These System Problem
Instant mobile access to Emerson’s compressor cross-reference database
Copeland X-Ref™ 3.0 provides on-the-go access to Emerson’s air conditioning compressor cross-reference database to product specifications and replacement Copeland® compressors. The mobile application includes new functionality for quick and convenient access. In addition to pulling up information using the first three digits of a compressor model number, contractors can now use the new label bar code scanning feature to quickly search Emerson’s compressor database for replacement product information.
The updated Copeland X-Ref 3.0 mobile app also includes:
• Model Bar code scanning
• Includes capacitor specifications
• Performance information at two condition points
• Expanded model data base
• Enhanced mechanical and electrical information
• Auto fill model recommendations
• “Tab” style user interface
Information on this and other Emerson Climate applications is available at www.EmersonClimate.com/mobileapp.
White-Rodgers Mobile application for HVACR contractors and distributors provides continuous field access to product replacement information for OEM, competitive and White-Rodgers products.
In addition to cross reference info, the App also provides access to product wiring diagrams, sell sheets, and installation and operating instructions for thermostats, gas valves, furnace ignition controls and cooling products in PDF format that can also be sent to an e-mail address for future viewing.
Information on this and other Emerson Climate applications is available at http://www.EmersonClimate.com/mobileapp
Just choose from the manufacturer list first, and then the Product Type and then select the actual competitor's Model Number and the replacement Emerson valve, control or system protector will appear.
ComfortGuard is an innovative monitoring technology that includes the installation of ten custom sensors into your heating and cooling equipment. A central device gathers and transmits data for analysis, 24 hours a day. ComfortGuard monitoring service currently generates over 40 alerts for common problems such as efficiency loss and equipment deterioration. Some breakdowns can be predicted days in advance, allowing preventative maintenance that extends equipment life and can save money.
The ComfortGuard mobile app can only be used with professionally activated ComfortGuard hardware/account. To find an approved contractor, please submit your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With ComfortGuard’s mobile application, you can:
- Easily set up and activate your ComfortGuard account
- Connect ComfortGuard to your WiFi network using the WiFi Setup tool
- View current system status regarding equipment, efficiency and connectivity
- Access each system associated with your account, if multiple systems exist
- View data regarding air temperature, electrical current and thermostat runs
- Directly contact your preferred HVAC service provider/contractor
- Receive and access timely alerts about equipment, efficiency and connectivity
- View alert response recommendations made by ComfortGuard
- View current outdoor air temperature
- Contact the ComfortGuard support team and view FAQs about your ComfortGuard service
- Access to system history
- System grading and comparison
- Additional alerts