It will teach you the Android programming Paradigm and how to think while creating an Android program. We will cover topics such as Installation, Activities, Layouts, List Views, SQLite, Services Multimedia and Google Play.
It will be a fun learning course that is sure to help you get going with Android programming.
* WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
SECTION 1: Introduction to Android Programming
SECTION 2: Activities And Intents
SECTION 3: User Interface Layouts and Controls
SECTION 4: List View and SQLlite
SECTION 5: Services in Android
SECTION 6: Multimedia and Google Play
*WHAT YOU WILL GET*
- You will be able to create Android applications based on your ideas
- Able to choose the best layout for your apps
- Learn the concept behind Android constructs
- Design your android app properly
- Lifetime access to 22 lectures and 5 quizzes
- 3+ hours of high quality content
- A community of 12900+ people trying to learn the same thing!
- Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
- Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"If you want to get you feet wet with Android app development, I would highly recommend this course. I particularly like the format, I.e., great initial discussion followed by hands-on example. Great work!"
- (Miguel Pimenta) ★★★★★
"I didn't get bored while watching videos coz the speed is just perfect. Materials and topics well designed and planned to understand and catch up as much as possible. 5 stars for the nice tutorial from me!"
- (Mohsen Ahmadvand) ★★★★★
"Very nice and helpful tutorial"
- (Md. Mostafizur Rahman) ★★★★★
Instructed By: Eduonix Learning Solutions | The Knowledge Edge
Eduonix creates and distributes high quality technology training content. They have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web to Enterprise and Database and Server Administration.
Install the "Learn Android Programming tuts" app now and join over 2,000,000 people who are already learning on Udemy.
지난 불산누출 사고에 이어, 방동제 음용사고, 이번 경북 상주 염산누출사고 까지....유해화학물질 관련 사고가 끊이지 않고 있습니다.
옛말에 아는 것이 힘이란 말이 있습니다.
이 유해화학물질도 알고 대비한다면 끔찍한사고들을 피할수 있지도 않았을까요?
MSDS(물질안전보건자료) 앱은 유해화학물질의 위험성과 응급조치 및 누출시 조치사항 등을 제공합니다.
이 정보들만 알고 있어도 위험성을 파악하고 염산을 다루는 작업시 더욱 조심조심 할 수 있을 것 같아요.
키워드검색을 통한 편리한 검색기능도 제공하고 있기때문에 화학물질에 대한 자세한 정보를 손쉽게 얻을 수 있어요.
유해화학물질을 다루는 현장이 있다면 어서빨리 다운받아서 화학물질의 위험성을 근로자들에게 숙지시켜주시기 바랍니다^^
Udacity courses are taught by industry experts from Facebook, Google, Cloudera and MongoDB.
Our classes range from teaching you the very basics of programming, to more advanced courses that help you make sense of data.
Enjoy our courses in the comfort of your own home, solve a programming problem at a coffee shop or answer short quizzes in the park. Udacity for Android is the learning experience that fits into your lifestyle.
We have classes in:
• Applied Cryptography
• Artificial Intelligence for Robotics
• College Algebra
• Computer Networking
• Data Analysis with R
• Data Wrangling with MongoDB
• Design of Computer Programs
• Developing Android Apps
• Developing Scalable Apps with Java
• Differential Equations in Action
• Functional Hardware Verification
• HTML5 Game Development
• How to Build a Startup
• How to Use Git and GitHub
• Interactive 3D Graphics
• Intro Algebra Review
• Intro to Algorithms
• Intro to Artificial Intelligence
• Intro to Computer Science
• Intro to Data Science
• Intro to Descriptive Statistics
• Intro to HTML and CSS
• Intro to Hadoop and MapReduce
• Intro to Inferential Statistics
• Intro to Java Programming
• Intro to Parallel Programming
• Intro to Physics
• Intro to Point & Click App Development
• Intro to Psychology
• Intro to Statistics
• Intro to Theoretical Computer Science
• Intro to the Design of Everyday Things
• Machine Learning: Reinforcement Learning
• Machine Learning: Supervised Learning
• Machine Learning: Unsupervised Learning
• Make Your Own 2048
• Mobile Web Development
• Programming Foundations with Python
• Programming Languages
• Software Debugging
• Software Development Life Cycles
• Software Testing
• Tales from the Genome
• UX Design for Mobile Developers
• Visualizing Algebra
• Web Development
• Website Performance Optimization
1. Navigation Drawer
3. Arc Menu
5. Drag & Drop
You can also Download the SourceCode of this application through this the link
Concepts covered -
Fundamentals of Android
Google Map View
Media - Video view
Jay M on Mar 6, 2014 at 8:29 PM
A must have app for beginners i asked for a shared preferences tutorial because its what i needed for my app,and the dev replied pretty sharpish and said it would be in next update but he's busy with exams, but if i told him what was up he could help me out. I told him and sent him my code and he sent me back a working project with plenty of comments in the code so I could understand what's going on. Nice one dev 👍
Juana Patankar on Feb 18, 2014 at 4:16 PM
Some people would think that simplified, easy-to-read content would be total junk, but let me tell you now, they're as wrong as you get! Can't wait to get more apps from you, no way am I uninstalling this app!! P.S - What software do you use in the first section? Help much appreciated!! :-)
Elisabeth Huhn on Feb 5, 2014 at 2:19 PM
Seems like a great app. No single app is sufficient, but this is one that should be among the tutorial apps you use to come up to speed with Android.
Are you a Java Programmer and want to be the developer of Android Platform? or else Searching for the offline resources to clear the Interview of Android Application Developement Companies? Then here is Android Tutorial which is a First offline Application that aims at simplifying the complexity of Android Application Programming. It is an Application that is designed in a order to help the beginners in Android Development. The Application contains many examples with source-codes that are simplified and commented in easy understandable way. It not only contains the source-codes, but also it has Interview Questions/Answers that help in clearing some Interviews.
-SIMPLIFIED TUTORIAL WITH EXAMPLES.
-INTERVIEW QUESTION/ANSWERS .
-SYNTAX HIGHLIGHTING WITH PERFECT INDENTING OF SOURCE CODES.
-SOURCE CODES INCLUDE WELL COMMENTED CODE WHICH HELPS TO UNDERSTAND BETTER .
-PROGRAMS TOO HAVE A SAMPLE OUTPUT (IMAGE).
-COPY FEATURE HELPS TO COPY THE SOURCE CODES AND RUN THEM WITHOUT ERRORS.
-SHARE FEATURE HELPS TO SHARE SOURCE CODES WITH FRIENDS OR EVEN MAIL IT YOURSELF.
-MOVE TO SD CARD SUPPORTED.
-EASY NAVIGATION WITH DEDICATED SOFT-BUTTONS
-A BRIEF EXPLANATION OF CONCEPTS
Android development mainly is ability to use main components and this app will help you to obtain that ability.
It is some sort of references or tutorial for Android developers. You can learn from this app or just have it in your pocket in order to refresh your knoledge when you need it.
• other languages, frameworks, schemas, shortcuts, commands etc. (Bootstrap, Canvas, Git, HTTP codes, jQuery mobile, Google maps, Linux, Regex, Rss, Subversion, VBScript, Vi, XML schema, Xpath, XSD...)
• 4 languages: english, german, czech, slovak
• sandbox - create your own code, display it in the browser, customizable
• award system - earn points, obtain medails
• skills quiz - prove, that you know answer every question
• fully customizable app in the settings
• HTML5 tools, details about tags and even more...
• simple statistics
• if you didn't found your language, there is option to help with translation texts in the application
• option to remove ads + support development
Enjoy and have a nice day.
주요 제공 정보
- 유독물질, 취급제한/금지물질, 사고대비물질 여부를 확인 할수 있는 물질 번호
- 국/영 문 물질명, CAS 번호, 분자식, 구조식 등
- 규제 함량정보, 고시일자 등
- 물리화학적 특성, 원문 DB 자료
- 인체건강독성, 물질안전정보, 분류표시정보
Prepare yourself for your chemical naming test with Chemical Names!
Erowid contains a wealth of information about different drugs and psychoactives, including: 2cb, cannabis, LSD, MDMA, mushrooms, peyote, ketamine, heroin, opium, cocaine.
Further information and source code of this application is available though GitHub: https://github.com/disbliss/Erowid-Navigator-For-Android .
This application was developed with love by a single volunteer. Please provide your feedback on what functionality you would like to see in future versions.