- DOM and DOB
- Psilocybin mushrooms
- MDEA and MBDB
- Nitric oxide
- Salvia Divinorum
Information has been collected from Internet, specialist sites, blogs and especially wikipedia.
Contains a forum which aims to open debate about experiences or disagreements with the information collected.
*** Available in English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch & Português ***
My Chemistry Pack contains following 55 Calculators and References:
• Periodic Table
Periodic Table provides 20 most important Chemical information about each element. Elements can be tracked using a chart.
Following 20 Chemical Informations are provided for each element:
• Atomic Number
• Atomic Weight
• Bonding Radius
• Atomic Radius
• Ionization Potential
• Melting Point
• Boiling Point
• Heat of Vaporization
• Heat of Fusion
• Electrical Conductivity
• Thermal Conductivity
• Specific Heat Capacity
• Electron Configuration
• Number of Isotopes
• Acid - Equivalent Mass
• Acid - Equivalent Weight
• Calcium Estimation - Permanganometric Titration
• Chloride as Sodium Chloride Titration
• Crude Fibre Estimation
• Crude Protein Estimation (Micro-Kjeldahl Distillation Method)
• Dilution of Solutions
• Double Decomposition
• Ether Extract
• Fatty Acid
• Hydrogen Ion Concentration
• Liquid Phase Diffusion Coefficient
• Metal Weight
• Molar Mass of Gas
• Osmotic Pressure
• Oxidising/Reducing Agents - Equivalent Weight
• Oxygen - Equivalent Weight
• Sand Silica Estimation
• Soluble Protein - Kjeldhal Method
• Acid-Base Indicators
• Acids/Bases - Chemical Table
• Activity Series of Metals
• Chemical Names (Common Substances)
• Chemicals used to Melt Ice
• Common Anions
• Common Cations
• Common Oxoacid Compounds
• Common Standard Reduction Potentials
• Constants Table
• Drugs from Plants
• Firework Colorants Table
• Flame Test Colors
• Glass Pigments
• Heat of Formation Table
• Isotope Half Life Table
• Ka of Weak Acids
• Laws of Chemistry
• Molecular Weight (Common Chemical Compound)
• pKa Table of Amino Acids
• PolyAtomic Ions
• Single Bond Energies Table
• Solubility Product Constants at 25 Degrees Celsius
• Valences of the Elements
• Avogadro's Number Calculator
• Boyle's Law Calculator
• Charles' Law Calculator
• Combined Gas Law Calculator
• Gay-Lussac's Law Calculator
• Henderson Hasselbalch Equation Calculator
• Ideal Gas Law Calculator
• Professionally and Newly designed user-interface that speeds up Data Entry, Easy Viewing and Calculation Speed.
• Dynamic Periodic Table with accurate information and pleasant presentation.
• Pleasant Presentation of References and Tables with accurate information.
• Automatic Calculation of the Output with respect to changes in the Input/Options/Units.
• Formulas and Definitions are provided for each calculator.
• Extremely Accurate Calculators.
A Complete Chemistry Guide
- Search for the age ratings of Films, Videos, Video Games and Arts Events classified by MDA.
- Share the age ratings with your friends or family via Facebook, Twitter or email
- See the list of the latest titles classified by MDA.
- Find out what are the classification ratings available for Films/Videos, Video Games and Arts Events.
The Media Development Authority (MDA) is a Singapore statutory board created in 2003 to develop Singapore into a vibrant global media city as well as foster a creative economy and a connected society.
Erowid contains a wealth of information about different drugs and psychoactives, including: 2cb, cannabis, LSD, MDMA, mushrooms, peyote, ketamine, heroin, opium, cocaine.
Further information and source code of this application is available though GitHub: https://github.com/disbliss/Erowid-Navigator-For-Android .
This application was developed with love by a single volunteer. Please provide your feedback on what functionality you would like to see in future versions.