The only personalized Universal Search app that searches on the phone and the network. Along with finding things on your phone, it also displays prioritized Internet results directly from sites such as Fandango, Wikipedia, Wiktionary, and for local business listings, maps, and places of interest.
For things on the phone, find contacts, apps, music, utilities and other essential things on your Android phone quickly and easily with vtap Quick Search. Just start typing what you want or need and watch how fast vtap Quick Search figures out what you’re looking for.
• Want to set an alarm? Just type ‘alarm’, and the clock application will open.
• Don’t have the right app on your phone? vtap Quick Search will point you to the app you need on Google Play or other app stores.
• Want to quickly turn on Bluetooth? Just type ‘Bluet….’, and the Bluetooth utility on your phone will open.
• Want to find the number for Joe the Plumber in your phone book? Just type ‘plum….’, and Joe’s number pops up.
• Need to find a coffee shop? Just type ‘coffee’ and the app will provide prioritized results for nearby coffee shops, learning from your past activities whether you prefer Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts, Peets, or local mom and pop coffee shops.
There is no need to navigate through your device menus or open applications to get the information you need.
vtap Quick Search is eager to be your friend – it learns what you do and when you do it, as you use your phone. It will improve how it assists you every time you use it.
Over time, the vtap Quick Search dashboard becomes the home screen of whatever is most important to you – your most frequently used contacts, apps or settings. vtap Quick Search gets it after the first few times you search for it on Quick Search and places the destination on your vtap Quick Search dashboard. If you stop using it for some time, Quick Search removes it or moves it down so important things can take its place on the vtap Quick Search dashboard.
Features of vtap Quick Search Include:
Predictive Search -- vtap Quick Search provides “search as you type” functionality for fast results using predictive search.
Universal Search – vtap Quick Search is a learning application that presents unified search results for on-device content, Android app stores, maps, local business listings, and Fandango, Wikipedia and Wiktionary, with others being added regularly for user-based usage patterns, bringing the most important results to the front, including:
• Contacts – Most frequently used contacts are displayed based on the spatio-temporal activity patterns of the user.
• Apps – Most frequently used apps are displayed automatically in the application home screen.
• Media – Media such as audio, video, and pictures stored on the device are automatically organized and prioritized for search results based on past activity.
• Search History – Intelligent caching of past search result selections enables quick access even when the network is disconnected.
• Device Settings and Utilities- Device settings and utilities are easily found and accessed with top level search results, regardless of device menu hierarchy. Frequently used settings are automatically added to the home screen.
• Movies – Search for movie titles to provide results from popular movie review and listing sites, such as Fandango.
• Maps and Places of Interest – Context aware and personalized search of business listings information and places of interest results.
• Wikipedia and Wiktionary – Information from Wikipedia and Wiktionary is also presented as part of the universal search results within the vtap Quick Search application itself, bringing the features of Veveo’s popular Wikitap application into vtap Quick Search
- Easily find app in device.
- Alphabetically order list.
- Quick search app.
- Quick open app.
- Check details of app.
- Refresh app list.
-Touch Point (Like IPhone Touch for fast search app).
We appreciate your feedback to improve our app.
Keywords: app search, quick search, app open , iphone touch, find, free search app, search
Search It allows you to browse your device and the web from a single app, giving you easy and fast access to everything on your phone!
With our super easy to use interface, and super-fast auto complete, you can find anything on your phone –
• Quickly search the web and your phone or tablet
• Easy access to all your apps
• Find contacts on your phone
• Events on your calendar
Just select a theme and search the web, your contacts and your apps from the comfort of your homescreen. Works either as a widget or an app.
- Beautifully-themed widgets
- Quick web search
- Find and launch apps with lightning speed
- Easily access your contacts and bookmarks
More from developer
In this application we can keep track of all our Received, Missed and out going calls. By default the call history in android phone is limited and can see few calls only, however this app is going to track your history in SQLite DB and maintains all the calls from the date of installation.
On first time installation it will take a while to load every thing, so please wait. From second time the app will be faster.
call tracker, call history, all calls data, all calls, application for call logs, Call log, Previous call logs, history of calls logs, graphical representation of calls and logs.
GRE words, Easy English, Text to speech, Pronunciation, Tough words, English words Pronunciation, Female voice Pronunciation of words, Easy learn English, English words Pronunciation, Simple English, Hard English words, speak English words, Words word usage, Tough words, gre vocab , GRE vocabulary , GRE, GRE Flashcards flash cards
Here you can see three boxes namely RING, SILENT & VIBRATE. You need to enter your desired secret code for all three boxes and save it (Like a password). When you send SMS with the above saved text from any mobile, then your mobile will be changing its present mode to sent code's mode.
Suppose you have saved RINGPHONE as secret key in your phone for above mentioned RING box, you need to send RINGPHONE as a text message from the other phones to your number in order to set your phone mode to RING MODE.
Caution: Please check your secret codes for:
1. Spaces & Special chars (Spaces will be considered)
2. Case Sensitive