*** In this LITE version 6 entries per year and counters are max possible, what the test but sufficient ***
Keep track of the consumption and the cost of the following meter types:
- Electricity meters - Gas Meter - water meter - Operating hours counter - Positive counter (z.B.Photovoltaik) - Down counter (for example, fill levels) - Other counters - Virtual counter (Allocations several counters)
It can be applied for each type of counter any number of counters.
Objects and units, e.g. Houses with apartments, which assigned counter can be. Filter counter objects and units.
My recommendation is 1 x per week submit meter readings and you get a quick overview in figures and graphics.
* Create objects for filtering option, the counter
* For gas meter indication of m3 -> KWH factor for cost accounting
* Electricity meter for single and two-rate meter (High and low tariff meters)
* Positive counter, e.g. for feed (revenues)
* Virtual counter (Results included several counters by addition or subtraction)
* Storage Tageshöchsttemperatur at count input (Automat.Temperaturermittlung the weather service possible)
* Automatic camera light when meter readings possible
Create * Meter picture possible
* CSV Import Export / Excel format
* Statistics: All data / Year / Month / Date VonBis / Abrechn.Zeitraum etc.
* Statistics: As line and bar chart
* Statistics: For example, Forecast consumption / year, cost / year Deviation / year
* Statistics values are extrapolated to one year, only one has a meaningful evaluation even in unregelmäßiem read the meter readings.
* Statistics and other issues as a PDF document with autom.Emailversand possible.
* Manually Backup & Restore and Auto Backup databases.
* Periodic Ablesetermin definable.
* Dropbox backup / restore.
* Wifi data transfer from device to device.
* Data storage in an SQL database, access from SQL database tools possible.
I am happy to take counter improvement requests or suggestions by email. If the app like it, I would be very grateful for a (positive) EVALUATION.
If you have problems please do not just awarded 1 star but send a mail, then I can also give answers and help!
FAQs about standard questions are available on the homepage.
Keywords: counter, consumption, electricity, gas, water, energy, utilities, power consumption, power meters, counters, consumption costs, KWH, utility meter
* Bugfix: Bei Temperaturabruf wurde nicht Tageshöchsttemperatur, sondern aktuelle Höchsttemperatur abgerufen.