# No Ads. (WOW No Data usage charges for the ADs you don't watch)
# No Internet Connection Permission required.
# No Network charges.
# No virus or security threats .
# Very Light weight . # We don't read your contacts. # We don't read you call logs.
# We don't track your location.
Pure finance .!
Support for Day,Weekand Month as well in Duration.
- Goal Planner.
- Retirement Planner.
- Insurance Needed
- SIP Calculator.
- Loan EMI Calculator
- Fixed Deposit Calculator
- Recurring Deposit Calculator
1. Goal Planner
Goal Planner will help you to plan for any financial goals like Child Education or Child Marriage. It calculates the monthly investment required for achieving the goal. You can give the goal present value, No of Years remain, Expected Inflation and rate of returns on your investments.
Present Value : 8, 00,000
Number of Years remain : 15 Years
Rate of Return (%) : 12
Inflation (%) : 7
Future Value (Inflation 7%) : 22, 07,225
Monthly Investment : 4,418
Lump sum Investment : 4, 03,252
Example: Suppose you want to plan for your Child education which costs 8, 00,000 today. The Number of Years remain is 15 years and the inflation you expect is 7% and you expect 12% return from your investments. In that case future value is 22, 07,225 and to achieve that future value you need to invest 4,418 per month or lump sum investment of 4, 03,252 today to achieve the future value.
2. Retirement Planner
Retirement Planner helps you determine how much money you will need for your retirement to maintain the current lifestyle post retirement. You can give the Current Age, Retirement Age, Current Monthly Expenses, and Expected Inflation, rate of returns on your investments before retirement and rate of returns on your investments after retirement.
Age (Years) : 30
Retirement Age (Years) : 58
Monthly Expenses : 30,000
Inflation (%) : 7
Rate of Return (%) on investment Before Retirement : 15
Rate of Return (%) on investment After Retirement : 10
Year to Retire : 28
Monthly Expenses : 1, 99,465
Retirement Corpus : 3, 99, 98,159
Monthly Investment : 7,815
Suppose you are 30 years old who wants to retire at 58 and expect to live till 80.
If your current Monthly Household Expenses (excluding expenses which will not be part of it post Retirement e.g. EMI, Insurance Premium, Education expenses etc) are 30000, You expect inflation to be around 7% for next 28 years,You expect 15% return on your investments before retirement and
During retirement you expect that your investments will return 10%.
So Number of Years left for your retirement are 28 years and at retirement you will require a retirement corpus of 3,99,98,159 for which I need to save 7,815 per month.
2. SIP Calculator
SIP calculator will calculate the future value of SIP (Systematic Investment Plan) Payments .It helps you to calculate future value of your monthly investment in Mutual Fund, Public Provident Fund (PPF) or Fixed Deposit (FD) in bank or post office.
Monthly SIP Amount 5,000
Tenure (Years) 10
Rate Of Return (CAGR) 12.0%
Investment Amount 6, 00,000
Maturity Value 11, 50,193
Example: If you want to start an SIP of Rs 5,000 per month and you expect your investments will return 12%, then in 10 years you will generate 11, 50,193 compounded yearly.
3. Loan EMI Calculator
This calculator helps to quickly calculate EMI (Equated monthly Installment) of home Loan, Car Loan or Personal Loan. It also shows loan repayment schedule with total interest paid and total principal amount paid at the end of every financial year.
Loan Amount 25, 00,000
Loan Tenure (Months 240
Interest Rate 10.5%
Total Interest Paid 34, 90,287
Please send your suggestion and issues to my E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
calculating CAGR is now game of child.
Steps to calculate the Annualised return from your investment
Step 1. Enter invested amount
Step 2. Enter the duration (options days,weeks,months or years)
Step 3. Enter the current value of investment
Step 4. Press Calculate .
Now you can compare any two investment options.
Ad-free version to get rid of the advertisement http://goo.gl/iKQiaw
Drop a mail to email@example.com to get features you want.
- Supports both positive and negative compounding. Useful for both profit and loss scenarios
- Calculates compound interest for lump sum deposit, regular deposit and both
- Make additions/deductions - Daily, Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly, Bi-Monthly, Quarterly, Thrice-Yearly, Half-Yearly or Yearly
- Positive(+) or negative(-) Interest Rate helps in calculating profit and loss scenarios
- Compounding options - Daily, Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly, Bi-Monthly, Quarterly, Thrice-Yearly, Half-Yearly, Yearly or No-Compounding
- Displays the maturity amount, total amount deposited and total interest earned
- Yearly and Monthly reports in a tabular form showing how your investments are growing
- E-mail both yearly and monthly reports in HTML format
- Visually intuitive graphs showing Returns Percentage and Growth Trend
- Contains in-built information on how this App works
- This App is generic and hence can be used by all the country people
- Runs on all versions of Android
- No Internet connection is required
Kindly consider this calculator as a guidance only. Investors are required to make their own assessment before investing.
1. Simple and agile calculator with '=%', MR, MS keys, and customizable number of decimal digits.
2. Credit card payoff and min balance calculator.
3. 401 (k) calculator
4. Currency converter with charts. Drag and drop support for currency list. (Long press)
5. Multi items discount calculator. (VAT and database)
6. Percent calculator, pre discounted price finding.
7. Date calculator - d day, age calculator, days between, years between.
8. Weight manager calculator - BMI, Ideal weight, BMR, WHR.
9. ROI and CAGR calculator.
10. PV/FV calculator
11 Tip calculator.
13. General loan calculator
14. Compound Interest calculator.
15. savings goal calculator.
16. Fixed deposit calculator.
17. Installment or recurring savings calculator.
* You can set a start-up calculator.
* Custom keyboard with '.', '00', '000' keys that you can quickly enter numbers and money amount.
* Auto save one entry feature that you do not need to enter data every time.
Your suggestions and comments are valuable and always welcomed.