* The Bills Manager is the only way to track and easily control bills payments from one easy to use application! Everyone has bills to pay and managing all your bills isn’t an easy task. Application lets you easily control and manage all your bills in one simple, secure place.
* Feature request - if you have a suggestion for how to improve or enhance our software your input is always welcome.
* The Loan calculator for annuity, differentiated and fixed payments. It calculates the monthly payment, the amount of interest paid, the total cost of loan. It supports currency converter for loans with different currency for monthly mortgage. You could see burn down chart for loan.
* Compound Interest Calculator helps determine how much your savings will grow over the months including TAX.
* Tip calculator not only calculates tip quickly and easily but also helps to split the bill between any number of people and share with them results using e-mail.
* Regular calculator for ad-hoc calculations.
* share results via e-mail
* copy results to clipboard
* set default currency
...and some little bonus features you're going to enjoy.
Check out our new App "Sukanya Samriddhi Calculator" as a part of "Financial Calculator India" App.
Simple, easy-to-use Compound Interest Calculator for Android mobile phones.
- Supports both positive and negative compounding. Useful for both profit and loss scenarios
- Calculates compound interest for lump sum deposit, regular deposit and both
- Make additions/deductions - Daily, Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly, Bi-Monthly, Quarterly, Thrice-Yearly, Half-Yearly or Yearly
- Positive(+) or negative(-) Interest Rate helps in calculating profit and loss scenarios
- Compounding options - Daily, Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly, Bi-Monthly, Quarterly, Thrice-Yearly, Half-Yearly, Yearly or No-Compounding
- Displays the maturity amount, total amount deposited and total interest earned
- Yearly and Monthly reports in a tabular form showing how your investments are growing
- E-mail both yearly and monthly reports in HTML format
- Visually intuitive graphs showing Returns Percentage and Growth Trend
- Contains in-built information on how this App works
- This App is generic and hence can be used by all the country people
- Runs on all versions of Android
- No Internet connection is required
Kindly consider this calculator as a guidance only. Investors are required to make their own assessment before investing.
If you use this app, you can easily compound interest calculation.
Principal , annual interest rate , if you enter the operational life , you can see the increasing way of assets in the graph .
In operation using the well-being , let's to get rich !
Retirement/401k Calculator - Calculates how much your 401(k) plan will accumulate at retirement, by putting in certain percentage of your salary each month into the plan.
TVM calculation - Computes future value of money based on periodic, constant payments with fixed interest rate at different compounding intervals.
Moreover, it gives options to:
- Present calculation in USD as well as in other commonly used currencies around the world.
- Text (SMS) calculation results to any mobile phone.
NOTE: For a complete range of financial calculations, see our comprehensive iQuick Calculator Pro.
Keywords: financial planner, 401k, future value, future calculation, future worth.
★ Can be used as
- Loan EMI / Loan Repayment Calculator
- Fixed Deposit Maturity Calculator
- Compound Interest / Simple Interest Calculator
- Recurring Deposit Calculator
- Financial Calculator
- TDS Calculator
- IFSC / MICR / Bank Branch Search
- Percentage Calculator
★ Great functions that it does are:
- Calculate Loan EMI (Personal Loan, Home Loan, Car Loan, Mortgage Loan, Business Loan, Doctor Loan)
- Calculate Recurring Deposit (RD) maturity value
- Calculate Fixed Deposit (FD) Interest
- Calculate Term Deposit (TDR/STDR) maturity value
- Calculate Service Tax
- Calculate Certificate of Deposits maturity value.
- Calculate TDS. (Based on Indian Tax System)
- Search for Real time IFSC code, MICR code and Indian Bank Branches
- Real time Currency Conversion
- Percentage Calculations
★ Amazing features it includes:
- Send calculations to your clients, friends, relatives using your favorite messenger.
- Low on memory.
- Can be installed on external storage (Memory card).
- Sleek, simple and Intuitive design.
- Supports version as low as 2.3 (Gingerbread).
★ Made for
★ Can be used for following Indian banks:-
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda (BOB)
- Bank of India (BOI)
- Bank of Maharashtra (BOM)
- Bhartiya Mahila Bank
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India (CBI)
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank (IB)
- Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
- Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC)
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank (PNB)
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of India (SBI)
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
- State Bank of Travancore
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India (UBI)
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Axis Bank
- City Union Bank
- Development Credit Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank
- Federal Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Induslnd Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- YES Bank
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Mumbai Delhi Bangalore Hyderabad Ahmedabad Chennai Kolkata Surat Pune Jaipur Lucknow Kanpur Nagpur Indore Thane Bhopal Visakhapatnam Patna Vadodara Ghaziabad Ludhiana Agra Nashik Faridabad Meerut Rajkot Kalyan-Dombivali Vasai-Virar Varanasi Srinagar Aurangabad Dhanbad Amritsar Allahabad Ranchi Howrah Coimbatore Jabalpur Gwalior Vijayawada Jodhpur Madurai Raipur Kota Guwahati Chandigarh Solapur Hubballi-Dharwad Bareilly Moradabad Mysore Gurgaon Aligarh Jalandhar Tiruchirappalli Bhubaneswar Salem Mira-Bhayandar Thiruvananthapuram Bhiwandi Saharanpur Gorakhpur Guntur Bikaner Amravati Noida Jamshedpur Bhilai Warangal Cuttack Firozabad Kochi Bhavnagar Dehradun Durgapur Asansol Nanded Kolhapur Ajmer Gulbarga Jamnagar Ujjain Loni Siliguri Jhansi Ulhasnagar Nellore Jammu Sangli-Miraj Kupwad Belgaum Mangalore Ambattur Tirunelveli Malegaon Gaya Jalgaon Udaipur
emi calculator for car loan, emi calculator hdfc, emi calculator sbi, loan emi calculator download, fd calculator sbi, fd calculator hdfc, fd calculator icici, fixed deposit calculator, loan calculator, loan interest calculator, car loan calculator, percentage calculator, bank ifsc, service tax calculator, rd calculator sbi, rd calculator hdfc, rd calculator icici, ifsc code of sbi, ifsc code of icici bank, micr code
★ Care we took:
Bankers Calculator has been designed and developed with utmost care for almost every aspect. Nevertheless, we always welcome heartiest feedback and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Don't forget to say "Hello").
★ Aside note: (DISCLAIMER)
We are not associated with any of the bank in any way. Above banks are listed only for ASO purpose, nor it is limited to above listed banks only. We care for you and your satisfaction is of utmost important to us. If you have any difficulties with app, don't hesitate to provide your feedback at email@example.com, we will be happy assisting you.
Simply join an initial capital, the interest rate and the maturity in years and click on the Calculate button and displayed the expected final capital.
This is a simple but useful compound interest calculator. Enter a principal (initial amount), an annual interest rate, and the number of years you can leave your investment to grow. If you can add an extra amount every year your investment will grow much faster!
Unlike many similar calculators, this one updates immediately as fields are changed - you don't have to press a 'calculate' button to get results.
When used for the first time after installation, you will be asked to select your currency symbol - currently, US dollar, UK pound, and European euro are supported.
This calculator requires the Adobe AIR Android runtime. If it is not already installed on your phone or tablet, you will be prompted to install it the first time you run the app.
From v1.4 the app can be moved to an external SD card conserving internal memory, often in short supply!
v1.5 added an unobtrusive copyright text.
Fixed deposit calculator will help you to find the maturity amount for the amount being invested upon end of the term with fixed rate of interest.
The deposits in this type of account earn compound interest on quarterly / monthly / half-yearly / yearly basis determined by the financial institution.
You can, for example:
Description: a fixed sum is the applied, either with or without amount.
Description: an amount is saved up the monthly, either with or without monthly deposit.
Description: the duration is selectable as either years or months.
Description: the percent (interest) are also selectable per month or per year.
Description: You can enable or disable this option at any calculation.
You can combine all of these choices with each other and adapt to your situation. Interest Calculator was designed simply to keep it as clear as possible.
* Initial balance is the balance that the investment starts with.
* Interest rate is the annual interest rate that the investment receives.
* Years is the number of years that the investment will exist.
* Annual addition is the additional amount that invested every year that the investment exists.
P.S. If you would like from us to develop something more on this application please give us an email. Also please make a click on any interesting advertisement because this is the way that we get paid.
- calculate expected rate of return
- calculate required rate of return
- calculating expected rate of return
- annual compound rate of return
The Rate of Return calculator provides an instant way in calculating your financial investments with easy to use interface and rapid-fast response.
The following are the formulas ths calculator is included:
- Net Return
- Return on Equity
- Net Return on Equity
- Payback ratio
- Cash-on-Cash Return
- Cash Income
- Return on Purchase Price
- Return on Cash Invested
- Return on Net Investment
- Dividend Yield
- Current Yield on a Bond
- Earnings per Share (EPS)
- Price/Earnings Ratio
- Annualized Return