Mobile Dictionary Software is a sophisticated tool for cell phones which helps to reduce the hardships in finding out Hindi meaning of English words and vice versa. The software supports you everywhere, as it is installed in today's most inevitable gadget, the cell phone. Also there is a unique audible accent facility for English words.
AD FREE VERSION AND OFFLINE VERSION ALSO AVAILABLE FOR $ 4
- No internet connection required
- Built in Hindi Keyboard added for Hindi word searching
- Auto-complete suggestions - Speech to text feature
- Study plan section
- MCQ (Multiple Choice Question)
You can also download the iPhone version from here,
- Text-to-speech option
- Speech-to-Text option (Just say a word to search)
- Next and previous buttons in definition
- New look and feel
- Favorite words
- Rating and Like options
- Contact us link
- Exit button
This free dictionary app contains advertisements.
Note: For an ad-free experience, please install the English Hindi Pro app here:
Please like us on Facebook:
A world wide and offline dictionary
This dictionary helps you to complete the world's major languages mutual translations. All of this work is in the offline state to achieve.
We are sure this is what you're looking for electronic dictionary.
* Mono-lingual dictionaries for English, German, and Italian.
* Mutli-lingual dictionaries between many language pairs.
* Fast translate! (See translations as you type!)
* Dictionaries stored on SD card (works offline!)
* Save queried translations to text file on SD card for later reference.
* English - Afrikaans
* English - Albanian
* English - Arabic
* English - Armenian
* English - Azeri
* English - Basque
* English - Belarusian
* English - Bengali
* English - Bosnian
* English - Breton
* English - Bulgarian
* English - Burmese
* English - Catalan
* English - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* English - Croatian
* English - Czech
* English - Danish
* English - Dutch
* English - Esperanto
* English - Estonian
* English - Faroese
* English - Finnish
* English - French
* English - Gaelic
* English - Galician
* English - Georgian
* English - Greek
* English - Haitian Creole
* English - Hawaiian
* English - Hebrew
* English - Hindi
* English - Hungarian
* English - Icelandic
* English - Indonesian
* English - Irish
* English - Italian
* English - Japanese
* English - Korean
* English - Kurdish
* English - Latin
* English - Latvian
* English - Lithuanian
* English - Luxembourgish
* English - Macedonian
* English - Malay
* English - Maori
* English - Mongolian
* English - Nepali
* English - Norwegian
* English - Persian
* English - Polish
* English - Portuguese
* English - Punjabi
* English - Romanian
* English - Russian
* English - Sanskrit
* English - Serbian
* English - Slovak
* English - Somali
* English - Spanish
* English - Swahili
* English - Swedish
* English - Tagalog
* English - Tajik
* English - Thai
* English - Tibetan
* English - Turkish
* English - Ukrainian
* English - Urdu
* English - Vietnamese
* English - Welsh
* English - Yiddish
* English - Zulu
* Finnish - Norwegian
* Finnish - Swedish
* French - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* French - Dutch
* French - Italian
* French - Japanese
* French - Latin
* French - Russian
* German - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* German - English
* German - Esperanto
* German - French
* German - Hungarian
* German - Italian
* German - Japanese
* German - Latin
* German - Polish
* German - Russian
* German - Spanish
* German - Swedish
* Greek - Italian
* Hungarian - Italian
* Italian - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Italian - Dutch
* Italian - Japanese
* Italian - Latin
* Italian - Latvian
* Italian - Polish
* Italian - Russian
* Italian - Swedish
* Japanese - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Korean - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Norwegian - Swedish
* Spanish - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Spanish - French
* Spanish - Italian
* Arabic - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Arabic - French
* Arabic - German
* Arabic - Hebrew
* Arabic - Italian
* Arabic - Japanese
* Arabic - Russian
* Arabic - Spanish
* Bulgarian - French
* Catalan - German
* Czech - French
* Czech - German
* Data from en.wiktionary.org.
If Dictionary crashes on your device (especially Sony Ericsson devices),
try using Dictionary's preferences to change to the "System default" font.
Dictionary is based on QuickDic code:, and licensed under the Apache License.
QuickDic code: http://code.google.com/p/quickdic-dictionary/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
2. This is offline dictionary.
3. Meanings appear as you type. So, if you are weak in english and don't know the correct spelling, then this dictionary will be very helpful for you.
4. Airpush ad. If you want to remove ad from this dictionary, you have to buy paid version.
5. Scroll by touch. You can see all the similar words of a word by scrolling up/down.
6. Bookmark support.
7. Listview support.
Added 50,000 more hindi meanings in this update.
English to Hindi Dictionary (हिन्दी शब्दकोश) a quick reference/gude
with meanings available for almost all words. A light weight app works
offline and gives faster results without any hassle.
** This app is listed top 20 free apps in android market. Thank you for
making this big success in short time. Watchout for more improvements
and exciting features. **
-Elegant andcsimple UI for faster results
-Simple and easy to use
This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen.
If you would like to opt out from Push Ads. Use this link any time http://www.airpush.com/optout
*** This is a fully functional 1 day FREE TRIAL ***
* Offers the most comprehensive coverage of English from around the world
* Completely revised and updated to include the very latest vocabulary, with over 350,000 words, phrases, and meanings
*Thousands of words and senses derived from the latest research from the Oxford English Corpus, giving the most complete and accurate picture of the English language today
* About 75,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words, doubled with both British & American voice versions, including words with controversial pronunciation or with variant pronunciations
This edition includes thousands of brand-new words and senses, as well as up-to-date encyclopedic information.
Readership: Ideal for anyone who needs a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of current English; for professionals, students, academics, and for use at work or at home.
A search tool:
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool:
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported; the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.
* Small apps extension for Sony products
Database size is more than 32MB. It will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
7. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
- Search the English word and it will display its simple English.
- "Search Options" feature that help to search the word "Starting" with searching word or "Ending" with searching word or "Containing" the searching word.
- Play sound of English Words.
- No need of Internet. Work offline without using Internet.
* Every language of dictionaries are available
* Can connect every dictionary on the internet quickly.
* supported dictionaries
English - English : wikipedia, worddef, cambridge dictionary, dictionary.com
English - Korean : naver, daum
English - Spanish : bab.la
English - Chinese : bab.la
English - Hindi : babla
English - German : bab.la
English - Russian : cambridge
English - Polish : cambridge
Korean - English : naver
Spanish - English : bab.la
Chinese - English : bab.la
Hindi - English : bab.la
German - English : bab.la
Korean - Korean : naver
Chinese - Korean : naver
Japanese - Korean : naver
French - Korean : naver
Spanish - Korean : naver
German - Korean : naver
Japanese - Japanese : wikipedia
Chinese - Chinese : wikipedia
* Hot feature to whom study Korean language!
* Korean sentence grammar checker provided
- for example. your input : 감사함니다.
- app corrects to : 감사합니다. ( 어미가 맞춤법 표준안에 어긋났습니다. )
- whoever study Korean it will be good tools.
* this app only produce easy connection environment.
* Each dictionary's contents protected under the law.
* wikipedia oxford cambridge worddef dictionary.com
* More than 37.000 words and expressions
* Works offline! No Internet connection needed, perfect for your trips or when no data connection is available.
* Listen to the correct pronunciation in British or American English and Hindi (if installed) using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer.
* Bookmark your favorite translations for fast reference.
* Share translations by SMS, email, etc.
NOTE: The Devanagari keyboard may not be available in some Android devices.
This application is FREE and supported by ads. The internet access permission is only used to load the ads.
Q: How can I share a translation?
A: Just press 2-3 seconds over the translation and you will be presented with a menu with all available sharing options based on the apps installed in your device (Email, SMS, Facebook, etc)
Q: I don't like the voice. How can I improve it?
A: The default text-to-speech engine installed with Android is Pico TTS, it’s pretty simple and sometimes may sound a bit electronic. You can always install alternatives like eSpeak, SVox or IVONA from Google Play. Please check our blog post about this subject: http://www.movinapp.com/talking-android
Q: How can I change the speech language?
A: Just go to Menu --> Settings and select the language. Currently, 3 languages are available:
* English (US)
* English (GB)
* Hindi (if installed)
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
You download the dictionaries to the SD card the first time you launch the app. Choose which dictionary or dictionaries you want to download.
Perform advance searches in the dictionaries, which come in handy when you're working on a crossword puzzle.
Definitions can be read by the device using a text to speech module (some devices don't support this and some languages may not be available).
Offline dictionaries is a free, ad-supported application. For the ad-free version, check out Offline dictionaries Pro.
There are more than 40 multi-lingual dictionaries to choose from, including:
* English dictionary
* English anagrams
* English word list
* English <-> French
* English <-> German
* English <-> Spanish
* English <-> Russian
* English <-> Portuguese
* English <-> Arabic
* English <-> Hebrew
* English <-> Korean
* English <-> Chinese
* English <-> Japanese
* English <-> Hindi
* French dictionary
* French anagrams
* French word list
* French <-> Spanish
* French <-> Czech
* French <-> German
* French <-> Italian
* French <-> Chinese
* French <-> Japanese
* French <-> Arabic
* French <-> Dutch
* French <-> Hindi
* French <- Walloon
* Russian <- Chinese
* Russian <-> French
* Russian <-> German
* Russian <-> Italian
* German <-> Russian
* Japanese -> German
* Spanish dictionary
* Korean (full / law Hanja / Hanzi)
* Synonyms for English, French, Spanish, German, Czech, Polish, Irish
Dictionaries are added or improved regularly (ask us if you want a particular one).
Follow us on Twitter to get informed : http://twitter.com/nghsfr
The application can be used through ebook readers such as Moon Reader+...
Note: first INSTALLATION of BIG DICTIONARIES can be SLOW. Just WAIT for the progress window to be closed. No action is required.
Keywords: Thesaurus, dictionary, off-line dictionaries, disconnected, dictionnaire, hors ligne, horsligne
Designed to be a comprehensive companion of great need to return to the dictionary without obstruction or delay to the workflow. This program works inside most Android Systems
Through its database containing more than 100 thousand words, and its dependence on technology AJAX to show results directly, with options emergence words close to spell the word respondent reported, to overcome the problems of spelling errors, and the ability to search the corresponding completely through exclusively between (%%); be a program of excellence in their respective fields
If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the language!
Hindi (or Hindustani) is one of the official languages of India.
Disclaimer: This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
Google Translate link: http://translate.google.com
Large collection english words nd their meaning in hindi.
TAG:-english hindi dictionary,english dictionary,english-hindi dictionary,hindi dictionary,english hindi dictionary offline,dictionary offline mode,english -hindi word meaning. etc.
- Large collections of words.
- Bookmark word
- part of speech
- Reccent History
- Word of the day
All the images are owned by owner of images we only use these content in our free app, and we have take these content from public domain.this app is a fan-based application FREE!!
In order to keep the app 100% free, you will receive the following –
Ads in app.
This will help us bring you more cool apps like this in the future.
Simple and Intuitive UI
50,000+ English words with Hindi meanings.
English Hindi Dictionary is a quick reference guide with more than one meaning available for almost all words.
This light weight android application works offline and gives faster result.
Exciting features :
- Simple and easy to use
- Offline dictionary
- Small Size
This free application is supported by ads.
More from developer
WHY OUR USERS LOVE IT:
1. It is totally FREE !!
2. It has both ONLINE and OFFLINE mode available.
3. It has facility to type in Hindi and search Hindi Words.
4. It provides Devanagri Font display across devices.
5. It has auto completion, saving search history and saving selected words.
6. It is regularly updated by a dedicated team of Developers.
7. It provides quick support at email@example.com for any problem.
8. It provides innovative dictionary tools like hindi english spell checker, word games etc.
For more information and to try it out on web please visit:
This dictionary is also available on mobile browsers at http://m.hinkhoj.com
- Objective questions in Hindi Language
- Practice objective questions
- Mock test paper. Practice like Exam.
- Online Account to track favorite questions.
- Daily update of current affair 2013/2014 questions
Subjects covered are:
- Current Affairs 2013 and 2014
- General Knowledge (G.K.) India and World. (Samanya Gyan)
- Aptitude in Hindi Medium
- History : Modern, Ancient and Medieval (Etihaas)
- Computer Knowledge
- Science : Biology (Vigyan )
- Culture and Arts (Kala aur Sanskriti)
- Economics (ArthaSastra)
- English Language
- Hindi Language
- Rajasthan State level
Exams which can be prepared:
- UPSC / State PSC / RAS / IAS / PCS
- Bank PO / IBPS
- Patwari / Teacher Exams / B.Ed Exam
- PSU / GATE
Issues and Solutions:
1. Database not configured issue:
English Medium students download english version:
More information visit website for hinkhoj onlinetyari app at http://hinkhoj.onlinetyari.com
Check your daily rashiphal (rashifal) from android using HinKhoj Rashiphal App. Show astrology, horoscope in Hindi.
Showing daily rashiphal (rashifal) from http://rashi.hinkhoj.com
Different categories for job available like love jokes, husband-wife jokes...
Jokes taken from http://jokes.hinkhoj.com
This is app to get Employment News (rojgar samachar ) through android app.
1. support for moving to sdcard
2. Refresh button to get latest jobs
3. auto update jobs in 24 hours
4. Job Reminders
5. Saved interesting jobs
6. Hindi font used to display (work on all android version)
Jobs regularly updated about:
a. Indian railways job
b. police or constable related
c. teacher jobs
d. engineer opening - civil , electric , chemical , mechanical , electronic and communication , computer
Jobs updated by HinKhoj from http://jobs.hinkhoj.com
find indian vyanjan vidhi on android. Learn preparing indian food through app in hindi language.
all kind of food like north indian, nasta (snack), paratha, raita, sabji (curry) available.
Recipes from http://hindi-recipes.hinkhoj.com