• Live Video
• Maps tracking projected storm paths, Satellite, Radar, Winds, More
• Tropical Storms and Hurricane warnings, watches, advisories
• Live updates from Live Wire, Facebook, and Twitter
• Hurricane Videos, Slideshows, Headlines
• Checklists, Planning Maps, and more Info to help you prepare and stay safe
**Readers’ Pick: Most innovative and useful hurricane app – FastCompany**
**One of 5 apps to get you through a natural disaster – Fox News**
**Top Apps of the Week (11/3/12) – ABC News**
**Top Apps of the Week (10/29/12) - MediaBistro**
**Top App of the week (9/2/12) - Appolicious**
Be ready for severe weather with Hurricane by American Red Cross. Monitor conditions in your area or throughout the storm track, prepare your family and home, find help and let others know you are safe even if the power is out – a must have for anyone who lives in an area where a hurricane may strike or has loved ones who do.
Ahora disponible en español.
Please note: shelters only show the current open shelters. More shelters are setup as disasters happen, but until then, there may not be any shelters near you.
- Easy to use Spanish language toggle to switch translation directly inside the app.
- Step-by-step instructions let you know what to do even if the cell towers are down and the power is out.
- Monitor weather conditions in your area or those of loved-ones with location-based alerts for the U.S. and its territories from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration(NOAA).
- Let family and friends know you are okay with the customizable “I’m Safe” alert for Facebook, Twitter, email and text.
- Find open Red Cross shelters in your area when you need help.
- Stay safe when the lights are out with the Hurricane Toolkit, including a strobe light, flashlight and audible alert functions.
- Prepare for the worst by learning how to assemble an emergency kit for your family in the event of power outage or evacuation.
- Empower your family to stay safe and remain calm in an emergency by learning how to make and practice an emergency plan.
- Earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your hurricane knowledge with interactive quizzes.
- See an illustrated history of hurricanes in your area.
- Learn the difference between a hurricane warning and watch.
- Know how to what to do about food and drinking water when your area has been impacted by floods and power outages.
Please update your app to the latest version as soon as possible! It address numerous critical issues with crashing!
DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS: We need this to allow you to call emergency numbers from within the app
CAMERA: We need to be able to use the camera to allow us to use the flashlight in Tool Kit
GPS LOCATION: We need to serve you hurricane alerts based on your current location
PHONE CONTACTS: We need this for the Make a Plan view to allow you to add emergency contacts straight from your address book
Copyright © 2012-2014 The American National Red Cross
• Highly responsive interactive map optimized for 3G and WiFi performance
• Vertical and horizontal map display with looping
• NOWrad, the gold standard for radar in the weather industry
• Highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
• Exclusive patent pending Road Weather Index
• Color coded weather alerts arranged by severity
• Fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Integrated compass overlay
• Most accurate 10 day forecasts with both daily and hourly detail
• Ability to easily save your favorite locations
• Full featured and user tested
• Weather Widget for unlock page
• Earthquake Plotting
• Storm Track Plotting
• Tropical Track Plotting
• Status bar alert acknowledgement
• Alerts over map on/off switch in settings
• Additional Small Widget
• Widget Configuration (Daily or Hourly view)
• Watch/Warning (Alert) boxes on map.
• Spanish language support; NOTE: Language used in the app will reflect the overall language being used for the device
• Ability to acknowledge Alerts from within the app
• Audio, LED, and vibrate for Alert Notifications
• Feature tips to help users more fully take advantage of app features
• User controllable alerts - Allow the selection of all alerts or just critical alerts
• Single activity scrolling menu
For those who want to know everything about the weather conditions and alerts both for today and the next 10 days, the past 365 days, hurricanes, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, geomagnetic storms.
App has twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, earthquakes, alerts, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, UV index, rain and snow amount etc.
Annual archives of air temperature and sea for any city in the world allows you to choose the good time and place for the travel. You can compare the weather in the current year with the weather in the last year. Also you can always have your own opinion about the statements that has never was so cold, hot, wet, dry.
• Two world-renowned weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider,
• Hi-Def, Real-Time animated NOAA (NEXRAD) Radar on Google maps (USA only),
• Hurricane tracking,
• 365 days weathre archive,
• Solstice, Equinox, Polar night, Polar day, Solar eclipse, Lunar eclipse
• Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, noification area,
• Barometer with headache indicator,
• Beautiful animation,
• Cloud satellite layer on map (USA, Europe, Japan and Australia),
• 130,000 locations all over the world,
• Twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 1x4, 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x2, 5x5 etc),
• Widgets for lockscreen was added (only for Android 4.2)
• 126 weather alert categories.
• Radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only),
• Ten day forecast,
• Ten notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc,
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap,
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration);
• Black ice and freeze warnings,
• One-hundred latest earthquakes in the world on Google map,
• Pressure forecast graph (Foreca only),
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times,
• Sunrise and sunset times,
• Duration of the day,
• World map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
• Geomagnetic storm forecast,
• Wind speed and directionality indicators in both 10-day and hour-by-hour forecasts (except Foreca),
• 24 hour by hour forecast,
• Current weather conditions,
• Only uses 10 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update,
• World clock,
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca),
• UV index,
• Visibility on the roads,
• Dew point hour by hour graph;
• Precipitation probability,
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount,
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination),
• Full tablet support,
• Share forecast, alerts, earthquakes by e-mail and SMS
• Alarm clock time on clock dial and graph
• Has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes more than 0.2 inhg.
• Provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding magnitude, time and distance. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive, informative and fun to use. Check it out!
Payment is one time, no ads, no any in-app payment, free updates.
If you have ANY questions, there is an FAQ section that takes you directly to the website. If your question is specific to your customized set up, customer service is courteous, knowledgeable, willing and able to help with fast turn around time.
Check out the options -- you can select the ocean basins you are interested in, choose between three graphical themes, and select your preferred wind speed units.
Contact us with suggestions or bug reports.
This reliable, award winning weather app, offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information including:
• 3-hourly forecasts for the week ahead including temperature, wind direction and speed, air pressure, precipitation amount and probability and relative humidity
• View forecast as a graph for an alternative, easy to read outlook
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Unlimited favourite locations plus “My location” to automatically show the weather where you are
• Connection to your personal weather stations, in partnership with Netatmo
• NEW: WeatherPro and wearable technology! Connection to your smartwatch (requires Android Wear)
• Additional features: Weather photo, Weather news, Weather reports for over 2 million locations worldwide
• Customizable Widgets (choose your own colour, size, transparency, location, gradient etc.), Live Wallpaper with current weather images and App2SD compatibility
• Explore the benefits of MeteoGroup’s other apps by connecting directly to the 3D globe on MeteoEarth and our severe weather app AlertsPro!
• NO adverts
Already the most comprehensive weather app on the market, WeatherPro also has a Premium subscription option which takes the service to an even more advanced level. WeatherPro Premium offers everything found on the standard app plus:
• Hourly forecasts for 2 weeks ahead
• Windtheme: Windtheme helps users find the optimum wind conditions, by changing the entire interface of WeatherPro to show a central focus on wind data.
• Stunning, high resolution weather maps with multiple layers of advanced weather information including precipitation type radar in Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes and cloud cover forecasts.
• Ski Weather for over 900 resorts in 17 countries and Beach Weather with UV Index and water temperatures for the Mediterranean, Caribbean and other popular holiday destinations.
• And more…
The extensive list of standard and Premium features has simply got too long to list here so, for full details, please visit www.weatherpro.eu. One subscription covers Premium services on WeatherPro, MeteoEarth and AlertsPro.
For status updates please follow @WeatherPro.
WeatherPro is one of the few weather apps to be developed by true weather professionals – find out more about MeteoGroup, Europe’s largest independent weather company at www.meteogroup.com.
Adapted from a professional weather broadcast tool used by TV presenters around the world, MeteoEarth truly brings the weather to life using high-end gaming technology and extraordinary graphics. Connectivity with MiraCast/Chromecast means you can also enjoy this remarkable weather app on your TV – MeteoEarth and the big screen are made for each other!
• Navigate the 3D globe at the touch of a button
• Zoom in and out and spin seamlessly from place to place
• Pause to highlight particular weather conditions and move easily back and forward
• Save an unlimited number of favourite locations
• 24 hour forecasts
• Track cloud movement, thunderstorms, high and low pressure systems
• Choose which layers to display (for example, cloud cover, rain or wind) – the Premium option supports the simultaneous display of several of these weather layers
This interactive app never fails to amaze and impress as you home in on a rain front moving over Europe and then smoothly move about to show cloud cover, wind streams, rain or snow heading for the Rocky Mountains. Some of the latest new features include:
• Enjoy the more detailed temperature map with beautiful visuals of the geographic terrain
• Look at the weather via images from tens of thousands of live webcams covering popular destinations around the world - through a link with webcams.travel
• Download the data and continue to use MeteoEarth even when there is no signal
You can really show off with MeteoEarth – here are just a few of the additional elements:
• Switch to climate data mode for a global overview of climatic conditions or to check the weather in a holiday destination at any time of the year
• View precise information for a specific location using the magnifying glass
• Complement your MeteoEarth forecasts with more detailed observational data from WeatherPro using a direct connection between the two apps
Choose the MeteoEarth Premium option for extended five day forecasts and full access to the Tropical Storm Tracker. It also supports checking wind conditions at any altitude right up to the jetstream; and displaying several weather layers (for example, cloud cover, rain or pressure) in combination. One subscription covers Premium services on MeteoEarth, AlertsPro and WeatherPro.
For status updates please follow MeteoEarth at http://twitter.com/meteoearth or visit www.MeteoEarth.com for further detail.
Weatherproof your day for free with these features:
• AccuWeather MinuteCast® – minute-by-minute precipitation forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to your exact street address or GPS location. Includes precipitation type and intensity, and start and end times for precipitation. Available for the contiguous United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Japan, France, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, and a growing list of global locations.
• MinuteCast widget now available. Also available, homescreen widget displaying two-day forecasts with severe weather warnings for your GPS location and a time clock. Resizable, multi-location widgets also available with even more weather detail.
• For worldwide locations, when AccuWeather forecasts snow, ice, rain, wind, or the probability of thunderstorms, you’ll see an orange exclamation point displayed within the location’s current and 15-day screens.
• Push notifications for severe weather alerts in the United States.
• Radar for all of North America and Europe, and worldwide satellite overlaying interactive Google Maps™ with a snapshot view of the maps for your saved locations.
• Current news and weather videos, with many available in both English and Spanish.
• Social media sharing so you can share your location’s current conditions, hourly, or 15-day forecasts using the social media apps you have on your device.
You also get the accurate, local weather forecasts and customization you expect from AccuWeather:
• Accurate and local forecasts for every latitude/longitude on Earth. Forecasts update every 15 minutes with information for the next 15 days – all in 33 languages and dialects.
• Current weather conditions update every 15 minutes with the very latest humidity and precipitation percentages, dew point, visibility, UV index, wind speed gusts and direction, times for sunrise and sunset, and RealFeel® – AccuWeather’s exclusive weather forecasting system that analyzes multiple weather factors to determine how the local temperature actually feels.
• Local weather forecast summaries that provide an overview of the next five days’ weather forecast along with a description of the most dramatic weather event expected during the five days.
• Status bar on the homescreen displaying the current temperature for your current or home location.
• Ability to store an unlimited amount of locations.
• Choice between metric or imperial units, 12-hour or 24-hour time display, and portrait or landscape view.
Please note: Sunrise and sunset times are found in Daily Details which can be viewed by tapping on daily forecast. Also, AccuWeather Holo Dark and Light widgets display RealFeel® and occupy only the 4x1 space.
Download AccuWeather for free and experience the Superior Accuracy™ that comes from high-quality weather forecasting.
- NOWrad Radar: The most timely interactive radar for North America that also does real-time storm cell tracking and map-based weather alerts. Uses the state-of-the-art merging of doppler radars from NOAA, FAA, Environment Canada, and other meteorological agencies
- Future Radar using state-of-the-art TruPoint(sm) technology. Now you can see not only where the rain or snow is, but also where it’s expected to be
- See current condition trends, as well as average and record temperatures
- Temperature, precipitation (rain or snow), UV index, and wind speed graphs
- Combined radar and satellite layers, for the Continental US, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Caribbean, parts of Mexico
- High-resolution temperature, wind speed, and snow cover layers
- Plot earthquakes in real-time, track hurricanes, typhoons, and tropical cyclones, and use our Exclusive Road Weather index to see weather-related road hazards
- NOAA NWS and Environment Canada Watch & Warning areas on the map
- Alert Notification: Get time-critical National Weather Service warnings for the United States even when you’re not in the Intellicast app. Such as tornado, severe thunderstorm, flood, and blizzard. NOTE: For a full list of critical alerts, please see the in-app help.
- Display Fronts, Highs and Lows on the interactive map.
Our mission is to bring advanced expert weather content and tools to weather sensitive decision makers. We are part of The Weather Company which includes The Weather Channel, weather.com, WSI Corporation, Weather Central, and Weather Underground.
Check us out at www.intellicast.com
. Simple, elegant design
. Bold use of color to increase legibility
. Timeline forecast so you can easily glance at the information
. Time machine forecasting to check the whether months/years in advance
. Local weather alerts front and centre
. Multiple weather provider options
. Great theme customisation options (choose colours)
. Easy to understand graphs and charts of temperature, rain etc...
. Android wear support
. Table layout
. Multi language support
. Powered by the hyperlocal weather service, Forecast (and others)
Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Set the gorgeous animated wallpapers with live weather conditions on your home screen and be aware of any weather that is coming your way. Whether it is cloudy, rainy, snowy or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live™ implemented into the app, we made it possible!
• Weather forecasts for multiple locations all around the world
• Live weather scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
• Beautiful weather widgets
• Fabulous animated wallpaper with live weather conditions right on your home screen
• Cloud, satellite, rain maps
• Animated weather radar for any location in the USA
• Bad weather warnings and alerts to warn you about severe weather in your area. Data provided by National Weather Service
• Customizable layout. Choose weather parameters you want to be displayed in the layout settings
• Local time in 12 or 24-hour format
• 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
• "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
• Wind direction and speed. Visibility details
• Humidity and precipitation information. Pressure in inches, mm or mbar
• Fahrenheit or Celsius and Miles or Kilometers
• Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
• New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or any other location worldwide – get accurate weather forecasts wherever you are!
Get Weather Live and be prepared for any weather!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
*** Get BeWeather Pro on SALE for just $1.99! Limited time only! ***
See the current weather in stunning high definition weather animations! Contains many beautiful and highly customizable weather and clock widgets.
★ "The Year's Top 10 Apps for Android Phones" The New York Times 2011
★ "BeWeather is a drop dead gorgeous weather app that gets its data from Weather Underground." Gizmodo 2011
★ "BeWeather is now our go-to weather app. Period." Android Central 2011
BeWeather Pro brings a ton of customization options to modify its looks, widgets, notification settings and default weather parameters. Set custom background images or stick with the eye-candy high definition animations portraying current weather conditions.
*** If you want to use weather animations BeWeather Pro will download an additional 50 MB (saved in external/sd memory) ***
*** Having problems with weather animations not playing? Delete the folder /sdcard/BeWeather and restart BeWeather ***
- 100% Ad-Free
- Weather data provided by Weather Underground, includes 7 day and hourly weather forecasts
- Visually stunning display of weather information using high definition animations (portrait and landscape support)
- Fully customizable clock and weather widgets in multiple sizes. Comes with 150+ FREE iconsets!
- Support for skins and iconsets from the popular Beautiful Widgets¹ app!
- Support for iconsets from the popular Fancy Widgets² app!
- More accurate conditions by switching to a nearby weather stations for any location
- Dynamic Google Maps based animated radar and satellite maps (US only)
- Automatically track your location via GPS/cell
- Temperature notification in notification bar
- Automatically refresh weather on widgets at preset interval or when your phone is unlocked
- Instant weather advisory notifications (US only) via push technology (Android 2.2 and higher)
- Built-in animated radar maps (US only)
- Replace/extend the default radar maps with your preferred weather service's radar maps!
- Get more accurate conditions by switching to a nearby weather stations for any location
- Add custom web cams and other media links (weather radio, video, HTML etc)
- Sunrise/Sunset times and moon phase
- Completely customize BeWeather using fonts and colors
¹Beautiful Widgets is a trademark of LevelUp Studio and is in no way affiliated with Bellshare
²Fancy Widgets is a trademark of Android Does and is in no way affiliated with Bellshare
► Weatherzone uses Bureau of Meteorology forecasts and our meteorologists to produce accurate forecasts for Australia and the world.
► Now with Snow & Ski forecast, reports and snow cams!
► What features are exclusive to Weatherzone Plus+?
✓ Exclusive 3 hourly temperature, icon, wind and rain probability forecasts for the next 48 hours for all major Australian locations from Opticast®
✓ Lightning tracker for Weatherzone Pro subscribers (login in settings)
✓ 7 day forecasts for 2000+ Australian locations for minimum, maximum temperature, icon, rain probability/likely amount and 9am/3pm wind.
✓ 28 Day Rainfall Forecast
✓ Composite Radar / Satellite Animator using Google Maps - BETA
✓ Weather news stories from our meteorologist's
✓ National Video forecast
✓ 1000+ international location forecasts and observations
✓ Exclusive Australian synoptic map with rain areas and amounts for 7 days (drawn by Weatherzone meteorologist every 12 hours)
► What are other features of Weatherzone Plus+?
✓ Push notifications for BOM Warnings
✓ Persistent or daily forecast notifcations
✓ Real-time observations of temperature, wind speed and direction, dew point, relative humidity, pressure and rain since 9 am
✓ Sunrise and Sunset times
✓ Max UV rating
✓ Pollen Forecast (for capital cities except Darwin)
✓ Fire Danger Rating (where available)
✓ Navigation Drawer
✓ GPS search for current location
✓ Past 24hours observations
✓ Month to Date and Almanac
✓ Dynamic animated backgrounds that change as the weather does
✓ Real-time weather warnings
✓ Animated radar from 58 locations around Australia
✓ Animated National and State composite radars
✓ Animated satellite of Australia
✓ Can store and display UNLIMITED favourite locations
✓ 3 Home screen widgets
- 4x2 Large w/ Clock
- 4x1 Medium
- 2x1 Small
✓ No third party advertising
► Snow & Ski
✓ Australia's only 14 day snow forecast
✓ Snow Reports
✓ Snow Cams
✓ Lift Status
✓ Road Conditions
► How do we make 3 hour forecasts?
Opticast® uses real time observations and up to 10 global weather prediction models that are intelligently combined to build the most accurate high resolution short term forecasts available to the Australian public.
► How do we provide more forecasts than the others?
We source data from the Bureau of Meteorology and then fill the gaps with our own team of professional meteorologists and in-house high resolution forecasting models.
► Who is Weatherzone?
Weatherzone is Australia's largest commercial meteorological organisation supplying most of Australia's media, electricity companies and other weather sensitive industries. Weatherzone uses Bureau of Meteorology resources and unique internally developed computer modeling to produce the most accurate forecasts available in Australia. We are a team of meteorologists and developers that are dedicated to providing innovative weather services.
## If you are having problems accessing the widgets please make sure the app is installed to the phone and not on your SD Card. ##
Australian weather, Aussie weather, Sydney Weather, Melbourne Weather.
If you have a suggestion for new features or content or find a bug, email us at email@example.com
Main features of full version are:
- Current weather situation.
- Four different animated live wallpapers for 4 seasons (spring, summer, autumn, winter). Season is automatically selected depending on your location and date.
- Accurate animation of sunrise and sunset.
- The current phase of the moon.
- Choice of two weather providers.
- 6 or 10-day forecast, depending on the weather provider (start with double tap on the wallpaper, see video).
- Feels like temperature.
- Wind speed and direction
- Quick access to 2nd city(triple tap wallpaper)
- Lots of settings
- Amazing interactive animation
- In the autumn, speed of windmill depends on the current wind speed
- In the spring, flowers fall from the tree depends on the current wind speed, etc...
- Rain, Snow depends on the wind speed, etc...
- Optimization for CPU and Battery usage
- Portrait & Landscape mode
- Weather data in 21 languages (English, Italian, Russian, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Norwegian, Czech, Arabic, Thai, Turkish, Polish, Hungarian, Finnish, Slovak, Hindi, Japanese, Romanian, Portuguese and Korean)
Tip: How to set TrueWeather live wallpaper?
1. Press HOME button
2. Press MENU button
3. Tap on Wallpaper -> Live wallpapers
4. TrueWeather, wait a few seconds!
5. Set wallpaper
Tip: How to set the windmill theme?:
1. Go to TrueWeather settings (TrueWeather->Settings...)
2. Scroll to Year seasons
3. Uncheck: Spring,Summer,Winter
4. Check: Autumn
5. Scroll down to "Save" button and press it
6. Wait a few seconds
7. Now you should see windmill theme.
Tip: To reduce battery consumption set FPS to 20 or 30 in TrueWeather advanced wallpaper settings
Tip: To hide all weather data from wallpaper go to TrueWeather settings, scroll to "Weather data position" and select "None"
If you have any questions or suggestions do not hesitate to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
P.S. If you like our app, please rate it with 5 stars. Thank you.
• Trusted forecasts include hourly, 36-hour, and 10-day forecast options (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
• Weather Maps: Fast, accurate, and localized radar maps offer past and future radar as well as severe weather alerts for storm tracking and tornado activity. With map layers you can select road or satellite views; activate hurricane tracking; and choose map layers, whether it’s cloud, radar, water temperature, wind speed, snow cover or more.
• Current weather conditions give you the “feels like” temperature, sunrise time, sunset time, wind speed, humidity, UV index, visibility, dew point, and pressure.
• Social Weather: Report your weather conditions to us! We'll use the information to improve the forecast & map out what others are reporting or tracking in your area. Plus, your report will be added to your personalized weather history, so you can track your past reports. To complete your report, remember to take a photo and share it with your friends. (MOBILE DEVICES ONLY)
• Severe Notifications and Weather Alerts: Get alerts for severe weather and high pollen counts for any of your favorite location(s). You also have the option to activate an always-on temperature in your notification bar for tracking the location of your choice.
• Weather Widgets: Offered in several sizes, whether you want the 1x1 weather widget, 2x2 weather widget, 4x1 weather widget, or 4x2 weather widget
• Seasonal tools, like our airport delays module, pollen counts, and boat & beach planner help you plan your life around the weather. (MOBILE DEVICES ONLY)
• From severe storms to bizarre findings, stay up-to-date with the latest weather news stories. You can also watch our videos, which cover everything from your local forecast to climate change news.
• Beautiful and easy-to-use interface
• Amazing background photos match your location and current weather conditions.
• Navigation: swipe up and down to view the detailed forecasts and news stories.
• The best weather app is also optimized for Android tablets
Don’t just listen to us! Here’s what the experts are saying about the best weather app:
Gold Medal winner from Gizmodo’s best weather apps!
“Besides launching an impressive new look, a selection of social features have also been added to the application, radar maps are faster, and navigation has been enhanced. …” – App Advice
“… bright, crisp design and thoughtful layout. It packs a lot of information into not a lot of space, and a new social weather feature makes the service even more interactive … The Weather Channel is a deep dive into meteorological data...” – PC magazine
“One of the more intriguing new features is something The Weather Channel calls ‘Social Weather,’ … a native, Waze-like weather reporting service.” – TIME
"The Weather Channel app ... provides fast, accurate information.” – iDownloadBlog
THE WEATHER CHANNEL ON SOCIAL AND WEB:
Check us out at weather.com, like us on facebook.com/theweatherchannel, and follow us on Twitter @weatherchannel for the latest breaking news and for tracking severe weather. Your WEATHER™ wherever and whenever you want it.
We love when you provide us with feedback. If you love our weather app, please rate, review, and +1 us in the Google Play Store. If you have questions or suggestions, please submit them to http://feedback.weather.com