About the list
This list includes only those persons who were sworn into office as president following the ratification of the United States Constitution, which took effect on March 4, 1789.
There have been forty-three people sworn into office, and forty-four presidencies, due to the fact that Grover Cleveland served two non-consecutive terms and is counted chronologically as both the twenty-second and the twenty-fourth president. Of the individuals elected as president, four died in office of natural causes (William Henry Harrison, Zachary Taylor, Warren G. Harding, and Franklin D. Roosevelt), one resigned (Richard Nixon), and four were assassinated (Abraham Lincoln, James A. Garfield, William McKinley, and John F. Kennedy). The first president was George Washington, who was inaugurated in 1789 after a unanimous Electoral College vote. William Henry Harrison spent the shortest time in office at 31 days in 1841. At over twelve years, Franklin D. Roosevelt spent the longest time in office, and is the only president to serve more than two terms; he died shortly into his fourth term in 1945. The current president is Barack Obama; he assumed the office on January 20, 2009, and is the first president of African American descent. He is also the first president born outside the Contiguous United States, having been born in Hawaii.
- Forty-four Presidents.
- Illustrations and description of each President
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy US Presidents Pro
List of Presidents:
John Quincy Adams
Martin Van Buren
William Henry Harrison
James K. Polk
Ulysses S. Grant
Rutherford B. Hayes
James A. Garfield
Chester A. Arthur
William Howard Taft
Warren G. Harding
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Harry S. Truman
Dwight D. Eisenhower
John F. Kennedy
Lyndon B. Johnson
George H. W. Bush
George W. Bush
Speech Trainer offers full functionality for free with no ads and minimal permissions required. It is free software released under the GNU General Public License.
Presidents vs. Aliens™ makes learning about the presidents fun! As you learn presidential facts, quotes, nicknames and historical events, you can use your knowledge to help the presidents defeat the aliens. Fling the presidents at the aliens to knock them all down. Use the many special objects and "Executive Powers" to increase the fun!
You earn a random president for every successfully completed level. All of your presidents appear on your own personalized screen. Try to collect all 44! As you earn more presidents, you begin to unlock the free bonus games: Heads of State! and Executive Order! Three games in one!
CONTROL YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE: You can select which types of questions are asked. Younger kids can start by just focusing on identifying the presidents. Older kids and adults can delve deeper into historical events and presidential facts.
LEARN BEFORE YOU PLAY: Presidents vs. Aliens™ provides 44 informative president flash cards. Use them to brush up on your presidential knowledge before you play or as a handy reference tool.
HAVE FUN LEARNING ALL ABOUT THE PRESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES:
- Political Party
- Predecessors and Successors
- General Facts
- Historical Events
- Hundreds of unique questions
- 44 flash cards -- one for each president!
- Collect all 44 presidents and track your progress on personalized screen
- Earn FREE bonus games: Heads of State! and Executive Order!
- Create up to five player profiles
- Choose any of the presidents as your avatar
- High resolution pictures of famous presidential landmarks
- All games are powered by a realistic physics engine
- Fun sound effects and music
THREE GAMES IN ONE:
PRESIDENTS VS. ALIENS™: Fling the presidents at the aliens. Try to knock them all down.
HEADS OF STATE: Presidents are floating in space! Tap the correct ones before you get three strikes.
EXECUTIVE ORDER: Drag and drop the presidents to arrange them in the correct order.
Presidents vs. Aliens™ is an educational app for all ages that's actually FUN to play. Try it now and enjoy three games for the price of one!
Presidents vs. Aliens™:
- Does not contain 3rd party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use 3rd party analytics / data collection tools.
- Does include links to other apps by Dan Russell-Pinson.
George Washington, the first president, was inaugurated in 1789 after a unanimous vote of the Electoral College. William Henry Harrison spent the shortest time in office with 32 days in 1841. Franklin D. Roosevelt spent the longest with over twelve years, but died shortly into his fourth term in 1945; he is the only president to have served more than two terms. A constitutional amendment, affecting presidents after Harry Truman, was passed to limit the number of times an individual can be elected president. Andrew Jackson, the seventh president, was the first to be elected by men of all classes in 1828 after most laws barring non-land-owners from voting were repealed. Warren Harding was the first elected after women gained voting rights in 1920. History records four presidents – John Q. Adams, Rutherford B. Hayes, Benjamin Harrison and George W. Bush – who lost the popular vote but assumed office. John F. Kennedy has been the only president of Roman Catholic faith, and the current president, Barack Obama, is the first president of recent African descent.
You must know this!
Learn fascinating facts about the US Presidents with exciting photos.
Includes an interactive online dictionary to click through and learn more about important historical events and people.
Want to find out what political party a President belonged to or where each President was born.
Relive American History as you browse through photos of historical events and people.
How many years in office, birthplace of each president, trivia, political party, who were their vice presidents?
Browse through important photos and pictures of the Presidents when they were younger and in office.
Who succeeded Abraham Lincoln? Where was Teddy Roosevelt born?
Test your knowledge of United States Presidential history,
Love U.S. History and enjoy browsing through Presidential trivia?
Information included about the following United States Presidents:
1) George Washington (1789-1797) Federalist
2) John Adams (1797-1801) Federalist
3) Thomas Jefferson (1801-1809) Democratic-Republican
4) James Madison (1809-1817) Democratic-Republican
5) James Monroe (1817-1825) Democratic-Republican
6) John Quincy Adams (1825-1829) Democratic-Republican
7) Andrew Jackson (1829-1837) Democrat
8) Martin Van Buren (1837-1841) Democrat
9) William Henry Harrison (1841) Whig
10) John Tyler (1841-1845) Whig (Democrat on Whig ticket)
11) James Knox Polk (1845-1849) Democrat
12) Zachary Taylor (1849-1850) Whig
13) Millard Fillmore (1850-1853) Whig
14) Franklin Pierce (1853-1857) Democrat
15) James Buchanan (1857-1861) Democrat
16) Abraham Lincoln (1861-1865) Republican
17) Andrew Johnson (1865-1869) Republican (Democrat on Republican ticket)
18) Ulysses S. Grant (1869-1877) Republican
19) Rutherford B. Hayes (1877-1881) Republican
20) James Garfield (1881) Republican
21) Chester A. Arthur (1881-1885) Republican
22) Grover Cleveland (1885-1889) Democrat
23) Benjamin Harrison (1889-1893) Republican
24) Grover Cleveland (1893-1897) Democrat (same as #22)
25) William McKinley (1897-1901) Republican
26) Theodore Roosevelt (1901-1909) Republican
27) William Howard Taft (1909-1913) Republican
28) Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921) Democrat
29) Warren G. Harding (1921-1923) Republican
30) Calvin Coolidge (1923-1929) Republican
31) Herbert Hoover (1929-1933) Republican
32) Franklin Delano Roosevelt (1933-1945) Democrat
33) Harry S. Truman (1945-1953) Democrat
34) Dwight D. Eisenhower (1953-1961) Republican
35) John F. Kennedy (1961-1963) Democrat
36) Lyndon Johnson (1963-1969) Democrat
37) Richard Nixon (1969-1974) Republican
38) Gerald R. Ford (1974-1977) Republican
39) Jimmy Carter (1977-1981) Democrat
40) Ronald Reagan (1981-1989) Republican
41) George H.W. Bush (1989-1993) Republican
42) Bill Clinton (1993-2001) Democrat
43) George W. Bush (2001-2009) Republican
44) Barack Obama (2009- ) Democrat
Information including details, facts and history from WhiteHouse.gov
-Pick the president from a list or use one by one.
-Many great history lessons when you're on the go.
Place of birth
Years of birth and death
Where they are buried
Extensive History (The most interesting of all)
Proceeds for buying the ad-free version go to LIFELONG http://www.llaa.org/
How it works:
The children must push in the action button first (Ej: I want) and then push in one of the possible options (Ej. food)
Remember that the persistence is you’re best allied. You must encorage your son to use this tool whenever he needs to communicate. The practice will make the rest.
If you are following a diet free of gluten nd casein, then the bread and other elements, present in the application, are versions free of gluten and casein such as rice bread.
The DiegoSaysPro version has many other communicative elements.
It is very important to speak clear English. It is not essential to speak like native English speakers. Speech Tutor detects native/non-native words. When you say a sentence in a clear, confident and slow speech everybody will understand. Speech Tutor is giving you the platform to practice your pronunciation at your comfort - no worries, no embarrassments, no time limit! You will know yourself when you are ready to pick-up phone and call for an admission, interview or like.
If you not sure how a word is pronounced, simply turn on the Speech Tutor read feature for selected course or your typed sentence.
We recommend practicing 30 minutes every day, taking any sentences from books, video, podcasts, news, websites and self correct your English pronunciations.
gSpeechTutor is powered by Google speech recognition technology (US English).
This Speech Tutor app works differently from other voice recognition apps. We highly recommend you read the “How to …” sections before you try it.
The Speech Tutor experience is best using a 3G or higher/WiFi internet connection.
See FAQ section: http://glovantech.com/faq/speech_tutor_faq.html
How to use “Speech Tutor - English (gSpeechTutor)”:
Speak a complete sentence when you see “Speak now…” message. Note that you must complete voicing out your message during the time the “Speak now” message is visible, after which the device stops listening and proceeds towards deciphering the sentence. You may start with your next sentence as soon as the message reappears. You must give the device some time, while it is recognizing your speech. Start the next sentence once the “Speak now” message box appears again. Simply repeat these steps one after the other and complete your speech.
Please let us know if you need any improvements. Enjoy!
Speech Tutor gives you the ability to improve and verify your pronunciation at your convenient place & time.
You can also follow us on Twitter: @westwingreport.
Developed by Hawk Applications (email@example.com).
☆Counting - Numbers 1 - 20
☆Alphabet - ABC
☆Color Burst! ( Fireworks like game )
☆Animals - Farm
☆Animals - Safari
☆Animals - Sea
☆Opposites (Big , Small etc)
☆Record your own voice to replace the speech synth, to personalize the sounds(Quality depends on phone mic)
☆Draw and shake, practice drawing and kids painting
☆Word catch, a fun game for learning new words
This matching game will help with their memory and brain power. If your kid is not able to use memory game they can use it as flash cards
Your feedback and complain are appreciated. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articulation Coach is a portfolio of apps which provides an extensive library of word cards covering the full range of sounds children often have difficulty producing. The individual apps focus on specific sounds and include a selection of 75 words targeting their initial, medial, and final position as well as the common blends. Meticulously crafted to support a wide range of android devices the Articulation Coach apps are super easy to use even for youngsters, simply swipe and repeat. They are primarily intended to be used for targeted articulation practices at home, a critical ingredient in any speech correction strategy. All in all, a much more engaging way to practice articulation than the traditional worksheets or flashcards.
We encourage you to try Articulation Coach – “P” which is available free of charge – we hope you like it and will check out other apps in the series.
옛 선조들이 서당에서 공부할 때 처음 배우던 것으로 모든 귀절이 넉자로 정리된 글로서 한문을 익힘은 물론, 어른과 부모 앞에서 행신과 마음가짐을 어떻게 해야 하는지를 알려주고 있습니다.
원하시는 글귀를 길게 누르시면 문자, 카카오톡, 마이피플 등 메신저를 이용하여 다른 사람들에게 보낼 수 있습니다.
등대 사자 소학은 어떠한 개인정보도 요구 하지 않습니다.
많은 이용 부탁 드립니다. 감사 합니다.
개발자 연락처 :
또한 e-mail, 메신저 등을 통해서 정보를 저장해서 얻을 수도 있습니다.
등대 공룡 백과 사전은 어떠한 개인 정보도 요구 하지 않습니다.
많은 이용을 부탁 드립니다.
검색 가능 공룡 :
개발자 연락처 :
각 기능을 확인 후 소스를 확인 하실 수 있으시며 E-mail 등으로 소스 내용을 전송 받아 곧바로 사용하실 수 있습니다.
지속적으로 Update 업데이트 예정 입니다.
- SHA-512 암호화
- MD5 암호화
- Get Device Id(단말 Device ID 가져오기)
- Get Phone Number(전화 번호 가져오기)
- 초성 문자 가져오기
- SIM 카드 여부 가져오기
- DP값을 Pixel로 환산
- measureText(Get Text Width)
- breakText(MaxWidth 넘어가는 Character수 반환)
- image Corner Round 처리
- crop Bitmap 처리
- email address 형식 검사
- 두자리 숫자로 만들기
- 영문 소문자와 숫자로만 이루어진 패턴 검사
- 숫자를 포함하지 않은 패턴 검사
- 숫자로만 이루어진 패턴 검사
- 영문자와 숫자로 이루어진 패턴 검사
- 시작문자가 영소문자인지 검사
- 시작문자가 숫자인지 검사
개발자 연락처 :
한국 문학가 현진건님의 작품들을 감상하실 수 있습니다.
저작권 만료 된 자료 입니다.
부족하지만 많은 이용 부탁 드립니다.
거리에서 만난 여자-조선문단
결혼제도 없는 사회-동광
그리운 흘긴 눈-폐허이후
꿈에 본 신악양루기-개벽
내 소설과 모델-삼천리
별건곤은 대중의 잡지-별건곤
설때의 유쾌와 낳을때의 고통-조선문단
조선혼과 현대정신의 파악-개벽
처녀작 발표 당시의 감상-조선문단
개발자 연락처 :