This is an unofficial app. This app and its content are not officially endorsed or produced by, nor associated with or affiliated with the music artist(s) or any associated entities of the artist(s), such as management or record label. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners. This application has ads that comply with Google Play Policy.
This application does not intend to violate the trademark of the music companies. All lyrics in this applications are for entertainment and educational purposes. This application does not contain audio or video. It only contains the lyrics, the title and the name of the artist. Please contact us at the e-mail if you have objections to the publications.
Please support the artists and their companies. Buy the original CDs, MP3s, videos and merchandise.
TV's Open Heart (Teen Nick, YTV) tells the story of Dylan Blake, a rebellious teenage daughter of a fractured family of doctors. She uses her stint as a hospital volunteer to secretly investigate the mysterious disappearance of her father.
The Open Heart:Unlocked app complements the Open Heart TV story world by allowing you access to Dylan Blake's personal mobile content.
No TV story has ever been told quite like this before!
MORE OPEN HEART STORY...
Open Heart: Unlocked tells a prequel story that sets the January 20th, 2015 TV Premiere (9:00PM ET/PT on YTV and 9:00PM ET on TeenNick) in full-speed motion. The app stays LIVE during and in between TV episodes throughout the first season to give you the inside track on Dylan’s ongoing investigation and her personal life!
Is her ex-boyfriend still important to her?
Are her new friends legit?
Where is her father and why does her mother not seem to care?
- The last voice message Dylan's father left for her before his disappearance. It's over 6
months old now, but she just can't erase it.
- Messages exchanged in Pag3rSnap app found in the Open Heart TV world which vanish
from characters devices. BUT, you'll get permanent access to them here.
...psst… and look to Pag3rSnap for secret prequel content.
- Dylan's personal blog Pinblr ! It becomes essential as Dylan collects clues that she hopes
will lead to her father!
- All of Dylan's important text messages, videos, and photos, past and present!
TV AND YOUR MOBILE...
When you see Dylan take pictures, capture video, collect clues and receive messages on TV, the Open Heart: Unlocked app delivers them to your mobile instantly. You'll get an exclusive viewpoint of what's really going on in the Open Heart world 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Unlock TeenNick and YTV's OPEN HEART and fully experience TV’s newest mystery!
• Beautiful, immersive, 3D environment
• Dramatically improved lighting
• Faster frame rate
• Rich musical score
• Interactive spells using simple, one-finger gestures (up, left, right, etc.)
• Elaborate, humorous hexes
• Cumulative damage from each spell
• No in-app purchases...buy once and receive free updates as they are released
Hex My Ex offers a tongue-in-cheek way of working through "points of contention" you may have with your ex-(boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, husband).
If you've ever been jilted, if you've ever had a bagel (or other food items) thrown at you in a restaurant, if you've ever dated a drama queen or a total slacker, you might feel the need for a little release before moving on.
You want to get to a point where you can laugh about it all. We're trying to get you there even faster.
We are committed to providing a long life for our apps without making you pay more for in-app purchases. All future updates will be totally free. Additionally, we really want to hear suggestions about how we can make this app better. Tell us your break up story so we can make this app even better.
* Nobody can predict the future. You just have to give your all to the relationship you're in and do your best to take care of your partner, communicate and give them every last drop of love you have. I think one of the most important things in a relationship is caring for your significant other through good times and bad.
* I think it takes a strong man to be in a relationship with a strong woman. A lot of people hear the word 'diva' and think of it as a negative. I see it as a positive. I want somebody who knows what they want out of life and isn't afraid to show it.