This is a powerful tool offering freshwater fishing advice. It analyzes the weather, sun and moon position, moon phase, and many other factors to determine where fish will be located, how active they will be, and what lures, baits and presentations will be most effective. See the best fishing days and times based on your target fish species, the weather, water temperature, spawning related behavior, solunar factors and more. It will guide you as you select the structure and cover to fish, and what type, size, and color of fishing lure or bait. It will even help you select the right line and details like sinker weights, hook sizes, etc.
MFA features a fishing calendar to help pick the best dates, plus a detailed short-term fishing forecast that identifies the best times. Chose a quick plan or make a custom plan built around your preferences for techniques, lure types, locations and more.
MFA can help you catch:
Bluegills & Sunfish
The app is ad-free, though it may suggest some name-brand lures and provide a link where the lures are available. If you prefer to see no specific products, turn off the name brand lures option in the options screen.
lure characteristics,colors to use and how to rig and fish them. Well now there is an app for that!
Lure Expert describes the vast number of bass lures sold in your tackle store, when to use which lure,
the colors that work best in specific conditions as well as the many ways to rig the lures.
Bass Lure Expert covers lures to catch largemouth, spotted and smallmouth bass.
- Live video and weigh-in data for FLW fishing tournaments*
- On-the-water coverage for FLW Tour events*
- Latest FLW news and video coverage
- Bass fishing tips and videos from pro anglers
- Register for FLW bass fishing tournaments
- Manage your FLW Fantasy Fishing team and see your league and overall standings
- Access to the in-app FLW Digital Bass Fishing Magazine for FLW members and app users with the FLW Live Premium pass* Note: Magazine is best viewed on large devices - especially tablets with a display over 7".
Stay connected to FLW while enjoying the outdoors.
Bass fishing is a very popular fishing sport that can be both relaxing and challenging at the same time.
This ‘how to’ guide, will help, give you background information, handy tips and pointers to ponder, consider, try, master and ENJOY!
The following useful guide are ideal of beginners. This sport is not difficult. Shape YOUR OWN PERSONAL APPROACH to catching Bass, AND THEN more, bigger, more often, consistently and regardless of conditions, considerations, and or interplay of other random factors.
This application can help you to improve your bass fishing skill.
- useful bass fishing guide 101.
- You can share this guide to others.
- Easy to use.
Social Bass is a free and very easy to use fishing reporting and logging app from socialbass.net. We have brought Social Bass to your pocket with this application, you can scour the network for hundreds of reports, telling you the best fishing spots and the places that would be best to avoid. This is truly the social future of fishing. See all recent reports, the most popular reports and the closest to you. Look on the map to see where the reports were filed, so that you can get to the best spots within minutes. Found an interesting report? Add it to your favourites, so that you can refer back to it later.
- Report your catch and share it publicly
- Search for a report, by location, etc
- Locate yourself manually or use GPS to do so
- View reports as a list or on a map
- Fishing Regulations for every State
- Official Social Bass mobile application
- The most active users are rewarded with fishing gear, tours and more!
Right from the palm of your hand, you can log into the service or register with ease. You will be taken straight to the dashboard; from here you can report a catch, search for a report, favourite a report or log out. When you catch a fish, we can simply pinpoint your location using GPS, however, if more accuracy is needed, you are able to select one manually. Fill in the information form and hit submit. Your catch in now public - convenient, right?
Social Bass is not only about function - it is also beautifully simple to use. We know that you do not want technology to get in your way when fishing so we have made the Social Bass app as easy as possible to use. Within a couple of clicks you can get to the information you want - nothing complicated. Jump straight back to the main dashboard instantly: get to what you want, when you want.
+ Record fishing trips. Keep a daily report of your catches.
+ Mark GPS waypoints: docks, fishing hotspots, underwater features
+ Track your boat drifts, trolling paths, and routes from one location to another.
+ Share fish photos with friends.
+ View topo, aerial, and street maps.
+ See basic weather reports
+ Check out sun and moon phases
+ Track mileage, compass directions, and other important stats.
GPS Fish uses the GPS built into Android phone and works in remote places without the need of data or cellular signals.
Upgrade to GPS Fish Pro app to save offline map bundles on your phone for viewing maps off-the-grid.
Great deal: Get full-access to offline maps, exclusive map layers, and powerful tools in all our fishing and hunting apps (Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Hunt, and Trimble GPS Maps). Get powerful trip planning tools at GPSHuntFish.com too.
As an Elite member, you get:
View underwater charts for over 6,900 lakes in the U.S. See depth contours down to 10-foot intervals. Coverage includes popular bass, walleye, northern pike, and trout fisheries. Please check our lake coverage at: http://cabelas.trimbleoutdoors.com/Products/ReconElite/LakeCoverage.aspx
View real-time Weather Maps (Doppler, wind, cloud cover, air temperature, ocean temperature)
View public land boundaries to find access points to lakes, creeks, and rivers. Good for shoreline anglers and fly-fisherman.
Mega Offline Map
Access more than 2,500 bundles. Download topographic maps on your phone by state and county.
Get full-access to all the features in all our hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Hunt, and Trimble GPS Maps.
See whether dirt roads are open or closed in 134 national forest and BLM lands.
Plan trips online with our Trip Planner. Mark waypoints, draw tracks, import GPS and GPX files from other map programs and GPS devices.
Print high-quality maps on your home printer. Plus, Elite members get 20% off all custom printed map orders at MyTopo.com.
Price: Get all these features for $29.99/year.
Trimble GPS Fish is part of a suite apps powered by Trimble, a worldwide leader in GPS and location technology. Check out our other hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Hunt and Trimble GPS Maps.
Notes: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. GPS Fish is designed and optimized for Android phones, not tablets.
Feedback: Tell us what you think of GPS Fish and learn more at GPSHuntFish.com.
• Tournament news from all of our series: The Bassmaster Classic, Elites, Opens, Nation and College.
• How-to advice from the top pros that will help you catch more fish.
• Details on the latest fishing gear.
• Inspiring stories on the people, places, foods and more that make up the B.A.S.S. lifestyle.
Need a spoon to fish for salmon and trout or a topwater to spin for tuna? Here you can search and find all you want.
In this app you can find an easy "Search" button as well as many easy link buttons to find your preferred:
On Sale Products
You can also find many discounted products, delas and outlet price for a great low price shopping.
Disclaimer: In this app you can find different products links. We can be affiliated with them, but we do NOT claim to be them! We NOT collect and receive any Your Personal information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, credit card number, or phone number, etc. All Third Partie parts policies are published on their own websites.
Trademarks and Copyrights of Third Parties. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
My Fishing Companion is built to take as little time as possible to save your info so you don't have to spend time entering data while out fishing like many other apps do. You also have the ability to enter your data at a later time so you don't have to even stop fishing.
Want to help translate the app into your native language? Head on over to Crowdin to contribute:
Not sure the Pro version is right for you? Download the Lite version first to try before you buy.
• View/Save/Edit your Fish, Gear, Locations and Trips
• Attach photos, video and audio clips to your data
• Mark fish as Favorites for quick access to your lunkers
• Export Fish to CSV (Press menu on Fish list screen)
• Organize your Fish by Fishing Trips
• Add locations by map, zip code or current GPS location
• Lookup Weather for any location in the world
• Customizable Units of Measurement
• Moon Phases
• Share your data with others
• Main Dashboard gives quick access to all your latest data
• A simple, clean and easy to use interface
• Import/Export your data to SDCARD
• Much more!
Many more features to come and almost every feature being added to the app now is user requested, so feel free to request features, suggest improvements or report any bugs that you encounter by contacting email@example.com or go the the "More" option of the App's Main Menu.
Stay up to date and request features by joining us on Facebook:
And Google Plus:
Perfect for fishing any species of fish including bass, trout, salmon, etc., as well as freshwater and saltwater fishing.
By downloading this application, you agree to the EULA located at http://myfishingcompanion.com/eula
Note: This app uses ACRA for anonymous crash reporting and Google Analytics to collect anonymous usage statistics, used to help improve the app in the areas used the most.
best, and there is no better bass fisherman alive than Bill
For more than forty years, this fishing legend has
entertained and educated us on his #1 Rated Television
Fishing Show, ‘Bill Dance Outdoors’ and now Bill is
bringing his knowledge, know-how, wit and wisdom, to
anglers around the globe via his own iPhone and iPad app.
During a professional tournament career that includes: 23
National Bass titles; 8-time Bassmaster Classic qualifier;
3-time B.A.S.S. Angler-of-the-Year; and a member of every
nationally known fishing hall of fame, you are certain to
learn how to catch more and bigger bass by owning this app.
Featured Sections include:
1. Fishing Knots - The many different knots an anglers needs to know and will use while on the water.
2. Fishing Tips - Learn from the Master!
Bill will have video tips that anglers can download for future use and knowledge. Never has an angler spent so much time teaching the world to fish and now Bill shares that knowledge to each owner of the Bill Dance App to keep and learn from for years to come.
3. Product Guide - Each of Bill’s sponsors will provide you with a listing of their latest lures; rods; reels; boats and motors; so that you have a chance to see the newest fishing tackle before the general public in some cases.
4. Photo Gallery - Caught a Big’Un and want to save the photo or share it with your friends? You can in the Photo Gallery. In this section you can record all of the features from your fishing trips. All from the Photo Gallery.
5. FishLoPedia - See a fish and don’t know what it is? Simply look it up on FishLoPedia. What’s the world record for a Bluegill? Look it up on FishLoPedia. Want to know the Latin name for a catfish? Look it up on
FishLoPedia. Impress your fishing buddies with your knowledge of fish by simply using FishLoPedia. FishLoPedia will become as much fun to use as a game of Charade’s. FishLoPedia...only on the Bill Dance App!
I've added a extra bonus that is not quit complete, it's the Lure suggestion page.
Working on this list of Up Dates:
Fish Weight Calculator
FishBrain is the world's largest community-based fishing app. Join other anglers in your area and contribute to the worlds smartest local fishing forecasts.
SEE WHAT'S BITING IN YOUR AREA
• The smart FishBrain Forecast shows what species are biting in your area.
• All forecasts are generated with machine learning algorithms from real catch-data
• Hundreds of thousands of catches are already on FishBrain! And with each new catch FishBrain gets smarter and the forecasts even more accurate!
CHOOSE WHAT YOU SHARE
• Choose the privacy level you prefer for every single catch you add.
• See fishing location and exact position for your own catches even if you choose to hide them from fellow anglers.
FishBrain is all about anglers contributing to and benefiting from the community, so get involved today!
Note: Continued use of GPS in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Save your fishing spots from your current location or by providing known latitude and longitude, press on navigate button and off you go! This little app will take you to your spot without breaking a sweat. No need to spend hundreds of dollars on buying expensive GPS equipment, sonar or fish finder download this app to your android phone or tablet and off you go!
- Save spots from current GPS coordinates
- Save spots from known GPS coordinates
- Settings allow you switch between distance units (kilometers/miles)
- Edit created spots
- Spot accuracy meter when saving (no bad GPS coordinates!)
- View your spot on the map
- Navigate mode that will guide you to your spot
- Distance to the spot
- Bearing to the spot
- Map and bearing view in navigate mode
- Browse your spots on the map
- Tide level graph
- Moon phase graph
It doesn't matter what your target species are, Tuna, Bass, Salmon, Trout or Shark this app works for fresh water as well as for salt water!
Don't wait, download this app and enjoy worry free fishing all year round!
* Note: requires Adobe AIR which wil be installed automatically
Follow Timmy Horton while he is fishing the bass fishing tours. Whether it be BASS, the Classic or Fishing for Kids stay up with Timmy as he fishes for bass. 10 time Bassmaster Classic Qualifier 4 Time Bassmaster winner will share some top fishing secrets and baits with you. Please also visit Timmy at http://www.timmyhorton.com
Please send problems and suggestions firstname.lastname@example.org
I like to work with my customer and respond quickly.
As we all know ethanol can reduce mileage when mixed with gasoline. Gas Converter uses this mileage difference to calculate the equivalent price.
Great for people who travel.
Save money on gas by finding the best deal.
Also includes the Bass Fishing Lure Calculator
The app is sold at a price for those willing to help with testing.
Please email any suggestions or problems.