The Defense Finance and Accounting Service Info2Go App is your mobile resource to:
•Access myPay features
•Search for a DMPO near you
•View Military Pay Tables
•Learn how to pay a debt
•Submit a pay inquiry
•Access pay calculators
•View W-2 information
•Learn more about DFAS
Download it now!
New style and design of app.
Get more sleep, eat better, and move more! Use the Performance Triad App to help kick start healthy habits that will last a lifetime! Sleep, Activity, and Nutrition are vital components to healthy living. However, making all three equally important in your daily life can be challenging. The Performance Triad app provides great information and helps you to set goals to get healthier!
A healthy lifestyle is not something that happens in the doctor’s office or a clinic – it starts with you and health is determined by your day-to-day decisions. We know Sleep, Activity, and Nutrition are vital components to healthy living but the challenge for any of us is that it isn’t always easy to take care of yourself. This app makes it easy for Soldiers, Leaders, Retirees, Spouses, Department Army Civilians and Army Medical Providers to quickly find sleep, activity and nutrition tips and resources. Use the carousel to identify who you are then choose the sleep, activity or nutrition topic you are interested in.
The Performance Triad App:
* Kick starts and motivates you to create healthy habits that can last a lifetime
* Easy to use
* Simple and actionable information to create lasting health habits
* Supports the desire to be healthier
MY BUDDIES contains quick links and tips to use if you must act or intervene in a crisis. It also provides detailed intervention, awareness and prevention information concerning the Army’s suicide prevention program and Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention program.
- The “Get Help Now” tab opens up a set of options that allows you to use your phone call for additional help.
- The “Suicide Intervention” tab walks you through the Army’s ACE process along with access to additional resources.
- The “SHARP” tab walks you through how to seek help, the reporting process and provides tips to help prevent becoming a victim. Links to additional resources provide additional support and information.
- The “Talking Points” tab provides helpful tools and tips to help you be a better listener for someone who just needs a friend to talk to.
MY RESOURCES consists of a resource library with links and information on a variety of programs and services that are available to Soldiers and their Families. You will find a wealth of information on benefits, entitlements, educational opportunities, financial resources and other information organized conveniently, and easy to navigate right at your fingertips via your smart phone. These resources are divided into National Resources, access to a database of local resources. Under the “Reading List” tab you will find the Army Chief of Staff’s reading list, the NCO reading list and a link to the MWR Library which provides access to an incredible amount of information. The “Other” tab provides information on My Medical, Comprehensive Soldier and Family Fitness, Family Programs, Public Affairs tips and how to request legal assistance from the nearest Army Legal Assistance Office.
This joint collaboration allows for the flexible support of the more than 18,000 military personnel and 7,500 civilian employees that compromise JBLE's workforce.
JBLE features a wide variety of missions at its tenant units, including Headquarters Air Combat Command, U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command, three operational wings, four brigades, and more than 20 major associate units.
- Brief description of AER and its history.
- Explanation of the assistance application process.
- Explanation of the scholarship application process.
- Explanation of the loan repayment process.
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ).
- Locations of AER offices.
- Live news feed from AER headquarters via Twitter.