Your device must support USB Host (OTG), otherwise the program will not work. On devices with Android before 3.1 is required root permission (device will be rooted!).
Attention application is being tested! Please write your wishes!
Program work checked with programmer:
* AVRISP mkII
Program don't work with:
* STK500 - it's serial programmer (work through COM-port)
* AVR910 - it's serial programmer (work through COM-port)
If you checked the work with other programmers, please write about it in the comments ;)
Thank you for your attention. Good luck!
You can set the fuse bits manually (supported are low, high and extended fuse) or use predefined settings.
Those features make it very easy to set the fuses. For example, instead of setting the clock bits manually you can just select "Int. RC Osc. 8MHz".
After setting all the fuses, you can see the commandline for AVRDUDE to flash the fuses.
The most used controllers can be set as favorite (click the star in the top right corner). Favorites will always be at the top of the device list and marked blue.
Please report all errors you find (especially default fuse settings). It is really easy (Menu -> Report error) and helps everyone.
You only need to connect a microcontroller with UART to bluetooth, the submission is done using rs232, the next step is to control devices such as:
- Power amplifiers.
- Other microcontrollers.
If you have any questions about the application, please send an email.
Mit dieser App könnt ihr eure Atmel (AVR) Chips mittels ISP programmieren. Dazu notwendig ist euer Android Smartphone / Tablet und ein FTDI Chip mit MPSSE Unterstützung (getestet mit einem FT2232).
Der Flasher basiert auf der j2xx von FTDI, sodass KEINE ROOT Rechte notwendig sind.
Der Flasher wurde mit einem Iconia A210 Android Tablet (4.1.1. sowie 4.3.1) verifiziert.
Folgende AVRs werden derzeit unterstützt:
- AtMega48 (Signature = 001E9205)
- AtMega48A (Signature = 001E9205)
- AtMega48PA (Signature = 001E920A)
- AtMega88 (Signature = 001E930A)
- AtMega88A (Signature = 001E930A)
- AtMega88PA (Signature = 001E930F)
- AtMega168 (Signature = 001E9406)
- AtMega168A (Signature = 001E9406)
- AtMega168PA (Signature = 001E940B)
- AtMega328 (Signature = 001E9514)
- AtMega328P (Signature = 001E950F)
- AtMega164 (Signature = 001E940A)
- AtMega164A (Signature = 001E940F)
- AtMega164PA (Signature = 001E940A)
- AtMega324 (Signature = 001E9508)
- AtMega324A (Signature = 001E9515)
- AtMega324PA (Signature = 001E9511)
- AtMega644 (Signature = 001E9609)
- AtMega644A (Signature = 001E9609)
- AtMega644PA (Signature = 001E960A)
- AtMega644P (Signature = 001E960A)
- AtMega1284 (Signature = 001E9706)
- AtMega1284P (Signature = 001E9705)
- AtMega169 (Signature = 001E9405)
- AtMega169A (Signature = 001E9411)
- AtMega169PA (Signature = 001E9405)
- AtMega329A (Signature = 001E9503)
- AtMega329PA (Signature = 001E950B)
- AtMega3290A (Signature = 001E9504)
- AtMega3290A (Signature = 001E950C)
- AtMega649A (Signature = 001E9603)
- AtMega649P (Signature = 001E960B)
- AtMega6490A (Signature = 001E9604)
- AtMega6490P (Signature = 001E960C)
- AtTiny261 (Signature = 001E910C)
- AtTiny861 (Signature = 001E930D)
- AT90USB64 (Signature = 001E9682)
- AT90USB646 (Signature = 001E9682)
- AT90USB647 (Signature = 001E9682)
- AT90USB128 (Signature = 001E9782)
- AT90USB1286 (Signature = 001E9782)
- AT90USB1287 (Signature = 001E9782)
- AtMega8 (Signature = 001E9307)
- AtMega8A (Signature = 001E9307)
- AtMega16 (Signature = 001E9403)
- AtMega16A (Signature = 001E9403)
- AtMega32 (Signature = 001E9502)
- AtMega32A (Signature = 001E9502)
- AtMega64 (Signature = 001E9602)
- AtMega64L (Signature = 001E9602)
- AtMega64A (Signature = 001E9602)
- AtMega128 (Signature = 001E9702)
- AtMega128A (Signature = 001E9702)
- AtMega8535 (Signature = 001E9308)
- AtMega640 (Signature = 001E9608)
- AtTiny25 (Signature = 001E9108)
-> Fehlt ein gewünschter Controller? Kontaktieren Sie mich, damit ich den fehlenden Typ in die Datenbank aufnehme.
Seit der Version 1.1 können angepasste VID/PIDs verwendet werden.
Current version supports only usbasp programmer.
I has a plan to support other programmer in the future release.
- connect/disconnect to the programmer device using the usb port.
- load a hex file.
- save a flash and EEPROM data into the file.
- read and write a flash memory.
- read and write a EEPROM memory
- chip erase.
- read a fuse bits.
- write a fuse bits.
- show the target board mcu Information.
Use Android Bluetooth mobile device to remote control your device with Serial TTL Bluetooth Module and Arduino Board.
For Automation System ,Smart Home Automation ,light control etc.
The program features.
- Control up to 8 devices.
- Can be set Timer to ON / OFF the device and show the countdown timer.(Timer can be set to 1 minute, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours).
- Change and Edit your Device Name. ( Version 1.6+)
- Free Version with AD
PRO VERSION ( NO AD )
1. Serial Port Bluetooth Module( TTL )
2. Arduino Microcontroller Board ( we use ET-BASE AVR EASY328 Arduino compatible)
3. 8 channel Output Relay Board
More info about hardware :
Wiring Arduino Pin Diagram
Output 1 to Pin 4 ( Arduino Board )
Output 2 to Pin 5
Output 3 to Pin 6
Output 4 to Pin 7
Output 5 to Pin 8
Output 6 to Pin 9
Output 7 to Pin 10
Output 8 to Pin 11
Bluetooth Module Tx to Pin 0
Bluetooth Module Rx to Pin 1
A data transmission via Bluetooth.
Device1 ON sent “A” , Device1 OFF sent “a”
Device2 ON sent “B” , Device2 OFF sent “b”
Device3 ON sent “C” , Device3 OFF sent “c”
Device4 ON sent “D” , Device4 OFF sent “d”
Device5 ON sent “E” , Device5 OFF sent “e”
Device6 ON sent “F” , Device6 OFF sent “f”
Device7 ON sent “G” , Device7 OFF sent “g”
Device8 ON sent “H” , Device8 OFF sent “h”
More info about Apps :
Full Android Source Code. It cost 30 - 100 USD.
Please. contact email@example.com
29 Jan 2013
• Play console games anywhere
• Control emulators on your TV, Tablet, or Phone
• Supports up to 4 players
• Use Bluetooth or Wifi to connect your devices
• Download new controllers or create your own with BT Controller Editor
1. Open BT Controller on the device that will run the emulator
2. Click Start Host
3. Follow the directions to enable the BT Controller Keyboard and then activate it
4. Open BT Controller on the next device that will be used to control the emulator
5. Press connect and then select the Host device
6. Open an emulator on the Host device
7. Use the emulator settings to map the BT Controller buttons to the emulators buttons
Instructions can also been seen on youtube
Use Your mobile device to download, read and verify Flash and EEPROM.
If You are familiar with AVR Studio, Filedyne AVR Demo will make You feel right at home as much effort is done to make it perform and appear similar.
* Supports IntelHex and binary files ( Flash and EEPROM ).
* Supports more than 100 AVR microcontrollers!
* Uses Atmel's original PartDescription files.
* Battery level test and information, grants You safe and reliable upgrades.
* Platform independent, armeabi, armeabi-v7a, mips, x86 etc.
* Full log view during progress.
* Keeps screen on during downloads.
* Advanced file management , automatic file extension, overlapping address optimizations and more.
Filedyne AVR Demo is mainly released to see if Your device is compatible with full version, named "Filedyne AVR".
The system I created is focused on what I wanted it to do: show me legal restrictions, show me latest news, show me what equipment exists. All focused on quadcopters and multi-rotors in general.
It works by reading the weather data from OpenWeatherMap, map details from GoogleMaps and restrictions/equipment details from my website - JoelLipman.com.
My website is not a social network but follows more of a crowdsourcing principle where members with similar interests can contribute to and improve on the existing data.
The Arduino Bluetooth Joystick comes to help in the implementation and usability of their prototypes, allowing your Android smartphone becomes a control. With this you will be free of extra spending to the development or purchase of wireless controllers, just by using the application.
The application has been tested with the Bluetooth module HC-05 and HC-06 both available at various online shopping sites, costing less than $ 10 each.
Vídeo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dGccTmJeQ0
Code - http://felipeporge.com/files/ArduinoExtras.rar
How to use:
Each botton sends a character or string. You can customize all the buttons to send the best data for your project. You also can send the accelerometer data.
This is still the first version of the application.
PLEASE IF YOU FIND ANY FAILURE OR QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT U.S. THROUGH E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Small application but does a large amount of work!!.
Simulating small assembly language programs in Computer is quite irritating and time consuming in the context of the length of programs, this app gives you ease of programming at your finger tips quick and easy...
1) Auto suggestions for mnemonics:- As you start typing the programs line by line whenever you start typing a mnemonic the simulator loads a suggestion list matching to the initials.
2) Lets you view the memory locations at which the instruction is going to be stored in program memory so that you know where your code is going to be stored before execution.
3) ORG, EQU and END directives support
4) Since the simulator only works on hex values, you do not need to write 'h' every single time at end of data.
Run time features:-
1) Provides a detail view of SFRs, Ports, PC and time elapsed in nice and compact interface.
2) Also it allows modification of I/O Port values any time during execution.
3) Supports step by step execution with a option to reset the controller at any time during execution.
4) View data at any RAM location during run time by simply putting the address in the given space as shown in screen shots.
Writing a program getting a output, and then losing the program is worst part of a programmer's life..;)
This app knows this and so provides a option to save your work into a text document with neatly formatted lines.
If u wanna be sure that app works fine on your phone try the free version before buying the Pro
App is vital for Engineering students and all hobbyists.
Feel free to suggest any improvements.
Contact support for Queries or bugs at
Write Pad Screen==>Help==>Reference and support==>Mail query
Finally do rate the App if u like it !!...
İsterseniz sesli komutlar verebilir istediğiniz ev otomasyonlarını hayata geçirebilirsiniz.
Tüm çıkışları tek tek açabilir ve kapatabilir yada tek komut ile tüm çıkışları açıp kapatabilirsiniz.
This is a tool to configure the settings of a Tricopter, Quadcopter, Hexacopter or Octocopter based on the MultiWii Project software.
To use this tool it is required to have a Bluetooth dongle to connect into the MultiWii board and of course the MultiWii software running.
You can get a BT dongle already configure from the URL bellow:
Currently working with MultiWii versions:
More details about the MultiWii board can be found here:
For more details about this application and help go here: