- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
A single app to control your Tegra3 and Tegra 4 (Check Recent Changes). This tool will enable you to save power or switch to performance on fly. It covers safety features of master boot to enable/ disable your boot settings. Designed in a way that is look different than most market overclocking tools and provide easy to use interface. It can be very effective for those who are frustrated of heat problems or battery drain issues. For gamers it pack an FPS lock that help to get consistent Frame rate while saving battery when Gaming !!
This app is easy to use and DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO BE A GEEK, even a noob can control everything GUARANTEED* !
*If he learn to get rooted first.
*First time ever on android device: 120Hz or blur buster mod that makes your device smoothest of all GUARANTEED! Also included is nvidia Shield mod that increases its processor performance and is even visible in benchmarks with a huge margin. Try yourself to believe!
**Works like a charm even on any Tegra 3 and Tegra 4 device**
** Allows you to lock FPS(Frames per Second) which in turn saves battery for gamers and non gamers alike(minimum 40 recommended) and now from 1.5.6 you can switch to 30 FPS mode on fly!
* Select number of cores!
* The show stealer Low Power Core Control!!!
* SetCpu clock control
* GPU Overclock (From v 1.4 supports GPU/ CPU unlinking and freedom with GPU overclock !! )
*Added 50, 100, 150Mhz frequencies to GPU for power saving purpose. Default lowest was 200Mhz!!
* Ram Underclock (use it to save battery. It makes things laggy but not noticeable in light gaming, Gamers rejoice!)
* SD cache
* Out Of Memory Management ( OOM )
* Nvidia Prism Toggle Control (Special Brightness Cutter solution!)
*Tegra Thermal Guard ( Can now control throttling on Tegra3 phones and tablets )
*Vibrator strength control
*Max CPU Temperature logging.
*Time in States.
* Some Misc Tweaks + more upcoming.....
Guaranteed to work better than even most famed system tuner , No-frills CPU Control apps as these are generic applications while Tegra Overclock contains more settings and control even over Trickster mod. All in a nutshell if you have a TEGRA 3 Processor then you have come to right place.
This is Tegra Overlclock (meant for Tegra 3 devices) and not Tegrak Overclock (meant for samsung devices).
We strictly discourage using pirated apps and or even cracked stuff. So if the app is used on a modded Google Play store that will not work! Use original stuff, pay a little for the efforts and you will enjoy the experience.
If the app says "NOT LICENSED" , try this:
1> Grant root permission permanent as this cause conflict with the app dialog for the very first time in rare case.
2>If you face any other issue like retry message even when you have a good internet connection then try clearing the data of Play Sore App (settings > apps > all > play store > clear data)
or even try uninstalling and re installing the Play store update from the same path! Also quitting and reopening the app may solve the issue of BUTTON NOT WORKING/ License not Acquired issue as it happens only when an error occurs during license.
3> Contact the Developers directly
IMPORTANT * Please Read
From v 1.2 Tegra Overclock will work on all Tegra 3 devices regardless of Kernel used. Still keep in mind that some of the features and GPU Overclocking(above 416Mhz) are kernel specific.
Just uninstall it within 15 minutes from time of purchase and get an automatic refund and if you missed somehow then Contact us and we will refund you. That's a Genuine Promise.
Thanks for Reading!
For Refund, any queries and support mail to: email@example.com with subject including app name and order number if application was paid.
● Data is presented in a simple and easy to read fashion.
● The app contains the "Hardware Database" optional in-app purchase, which allows you to browse through thousands of hardware specs for other android devices
DEVELOPEMENT STOPPED on 02-2014 for health issues :(
APP SOURCES ON SALE! --- APP SOURCES ON SALE!
APP ACQUIRED BY ASSEMBLER-COMPUTER GROUP ITALY
This app can detect hardware of 2010-early2014 devices, it's a nice tool to identify a clone.
The monitoring data can be sent over a local network in order to be displayed on a PC running HWMonitor PRO for Windows, or on another Android device.
In addition, HWMonitor PRO allows to monitor up to 10 systems (Windows PC or Android device) from your Android device. Steps are as following :
1- Setup the monitored system for a remote connection :
- PC windows : install HWMonitor PRO for Windows (http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor-pro.html) on the PC that you want to follow up, then switch to listening mode. Note the machine name and IP.
- Android : install HWMonitor PRO for Android on the device that you want to follow up, then click on the local monitor (1st entry) to start monitoring. Make sure that listening mode is checked in the settings page. Note the machine name and IP.
2- Connect from your Android device :
Run HWMonitor PRO on your Android mobile device, then choose Add Device from the application menu or click on the computer icon in the action bar. Then enter the name or the IP address of the machine, and choose OK. Select the machine in the list in order to start the connection.
3- Remove a monitor :
Do a long click on a monitor item (at least 3 seconds) in order to remove it from the list.
**IF YOU UPDATE YOUR NEXUS 7 TO OFFICIAL ANDROID FIRMWARE 4.4 PLEASE CHECK YOU HAVE ROOT ACCESS AFTERWARDS!**
This application reduces the appearance of a washed out Nexus 7 screen after watching video content. Since no screen is created equal results may vary.
NVidia Tegra 3 PRISM Screen dimming functionality helps reduce battery consumption by dynamically adjusting your displays LED backlight levels. This can cause a washed-out effect after watching videos, especially so on the Google Nexus 7 tablet. This application allows you to toggle it enabled/disabled.
By default NVidia PRISM is enabled after each reboot.
To override this default behaviour check the "Set at boot" option.
DISCLAIMER : Big Widgets takes no responsibility for any hardware or software malfunction from using this product.
Please contact Big Widgets prior to leaving bad feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll be able to test the following:
Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor... You'll be able to check which sensors are supported by your phone and all the information and values provided for each sensor.
You'll be able to check your LAN status: internal & external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
Level of charge, time on, temperature, health...
How many points of contact does your device recognize?
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel version, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The Pro version of Phone Tester displays more information (CPU speed, phone memory, sd card memory) and removes the ads.
Hardware information is categorized into:
– Device: Model, Manufacturer, Chipset, Build Number and Android OS version.
– System: CPU architecture, Board, Number of Cores, Clock Speed, CPU Features, Governor and Kernel information. As well as current CPU Utilization, Total running processes, and clock frequency of each core.
– Memory: Total and available RAM, as well as Storage information about your device.
– Camera: Detailed information about the primary and secondary camera in your phone. Along with supported resolutions, focus modes and AntiBanding modes.
– Battery: Health, current level, power source, temperature, voltage.
– Sensors: All the sensors in your device with real-time testing.
INTERNET - permission is required to display help information which will be updated to show you the latest information about the app.
CAMERA - permission is used by the app to display details about the cameras of your smartphone.
READ & WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE - to get information about external storage attached to or inserted in the device.
Automate SetCPU with profiles! SetCPU allows you to set up powerful profiles to change your settings under certain conditions, such as what app is running, when the phone is asleep or charging, when the battery level drops below a certain point, when the phone's temperature is too high, or during certain times of day. See the screenshots for examples of how you might set up profiles.
SetCPU's wide feature set make it useful to Android beginners and enthusiasts alike. Accelerate your processor to unleash your phone's true multitasking potential, or dial your CPU's speed down to save battery.
SetCPU also includes a "voltage control" menu, available to certain devices with custom kernels that support it, to control undervolting to save even more battery. Undervolting is only available for certain kernels.
Hey guys! It's good to be back ;) I have been very busy with school for the past year. 3.1.0 is mostly a bug fix release for some standing issues, but expect much more frequent updates from now on.
- Added SUPERUSER permission.
- Fixed a bug where action bar menu items would sometimes not appear for the profiles menu.
- Fixed a bug where voltage items would appear in reverse with some custom kernels.
- Added an open source licenses menu item in About.
Mike "coolbho3k" Huang
Root: SetCPU needs root permissions to modify the CPU speed and other settings.
Read logs: is used for efficient app condition checking. That is currently all it's used for.
Start at boot: SetCPU will start a profiles service at boot, if enabled. It also sets default boot settings, if enabled. SetCPU does not run in the background if profiles are not enabled, and becomes inactive after settings, if any, are applied.
Wake lock: This prevents the phone from sleeping while stress testing and benchmarking.
Write external storage: SetCPU needs to read from and write to the SD card or internal storage to back up profiles.
Read phone state: The "in call" condition needs this to determine if the user is making a phone call or not, and trigger the profile if the user wants to.
Current Tests are:
Test 1: Processor
This test will show you:
- your processor speed by running a complex calculation
Test 2: Multi-Touch
This test will show you:
- how many fingers your screen can recognize at the same time
- whether or not your screen supports different pressure values
Test 3: Display
This test will show you:
- your max screen resolution (height and width in pixels)
- your screen density (low=0.75, medium=1.00, high=1.50, extra-high=2.00)
- your current screen resolution (reduced due to menu bar)
Test 4: Sensors
This test will show you:
- which sensors are supported by your device
- sensor vendor, name, power, range, resolution, raw data
We will keep adding tests, and test results, over time.
Feel free to send us any test suggestions you may have, and please send us your test results (device, results, name, date). Thanks!
A smart widget is included in this app. The widget provides info about your CPU: Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ). It's optimized to spend very low battery and it can also be turned ON/OFF with a single click on the widget. Note that if you move the app to the SD Card, the widget will not be available.
ABOUT REQUIRED PERMISSIONS ( recently some users are giving bad reviews because of the required permissions ):
All the required permissions of this app are necessary to show the user all the info about his device, including picture permission. This app doesn't take photos or videos, only requires those permissions to detect and show the information about the camera.
- Share your Report to your friends with your favourite Messaging App!
- CPU Widget with Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ).
- Processor info ( Cores, Max Frequency, Real Time Frequency, etc... ).
- Device info ( Android version, Kernel, Compilation, etc... ).
- Graphics Processing Unit info ( GPU, OpenGL, Vertex and Texture Units, etc... ).
- Audio Chipset Info ( Audio Chip, Audio Codecs, Radio Chip, Audio Modes, etc... ).
- RAM Memory info ( Total RAM, Avaiable RAM etc... ).
- Storage Space info ( Internal, External, SD Card, etc... ).
- Display info ( Screen Resolution, Screen Size, Density, Refresh Rate, etc...).
- Camera info ( Megapixels, Flash Modes, Focal Length, Focus Modes, Effects, etc... ).
- Temperature info ( System temperature and Battery Temperature ).
- Battery info ( Battery level, status, type, etc... )
- Sensors info ( Accelerometer, Orientation, Magnetic Field, GPS, Light, Gravity, etc... ).
- Export your System Report by E-mail.
- Share your System Summary with your favourite messaging app.
If you enjoyed this app, please, rate it in Google Play. It will only take a second and it will be very helpfull for the developer.
Note that if you have found errors in the app, you should send us an email with the problem instead of putting a negative review. The app will be updated as soon as possible.
It is a bundle of 6 in 1 where you are able to monitor CPU, RAM, I/O, Network, Apps and your Battery so you are actually paying for 6 applications together in a single one!
Comparing to the Lite version this application unlocks monitoring in the forms of:
- Notification bar
- Floating apps
- DashClock lockscreen widget extensions
- Saving and scheduling of background monitoring sessions
Grasp the full power of customization and configure features, such as:
- The algorithm you prefer the most for calculating the remaining battery time;
- The update interval of real time monitoring, in order to spare system resources;
- Monitor total CPU usage or individual CPU cores (if your device has more than 1 CPU core).
WARNING: Expanded notifications only works on Jelly Bean+ due to API limitations.
- Help translating! https://crowdin.net/project/system-monitor
- Feature graphics made by www.johnxde.com #
- DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: This permission is needed in order to display the floating app option.
- RUN AT STARTUP: This permission is need in case that you want your notifications to start on boot.
< Galaxy S> SHW-M110S, GalaxyS GT-I9000, GalaxyK SHW-M130K, GalaxyU SHW-M130L, GalaxyTab SHW-180S, GalaxyTab SHW-M180L lagfix application.
It only works on "Tegrak Kernel" and "Lulz Kernel"
TEGRAK Kernel build 13 start to support VOODOO Sound v2.
GT-I9000 users, visit here.
Supports lagfix ext4 on data, dbdata, system and cache.
Supports custom recovery.
Easy backup and restoring
-- Battery Test: Let the phone run for several hours, through the consumption of battery power to calculate your score.
Note: The battery test takes a long time, you may need to wait 5 hours to complete the test
-- Multi Touch Test: Shows your touch points and keeps the maximum count on screen.
-- System information: Including info for CPU, GPU, Memory, SD Card, Screen, WiFi, GPS.
-- LCD Test: Dead Pixel Test
*** Monitoring ***
Anfo Premium can give lots of informations about your CPU, each CPU core, RAM, SD cards, your battery etc
*** How? ***
Anfo contains 9 widgets, 5 notifications and the application.
You have the choice, keep the informations you need always visible !
*** Overclock ***
Anfo is able to overclock or underclock your cpu. Take the control !!
You have to be root.
*** Control core ***
Anfo is also able to disable CPU core on Tegra 3 devices. You have to be root.
*** Power manager ***
Tired of your low battery life? Anfo is the best app to increase your battery life !! Why?
Because, by pushing a single button, you can disable everything which need and drain your battery life.
-> Data (3G, 4G)
-> Disable CPU core (if your device is a tegra 3 and have root access)
-> Underclock your CPU frequency (if your device have root access)
*** Task manager ***
Anfo provides you a efficient task manager. Your can close a running apps or close a running process.
*** Theme ***
With Anfo Premium you can choose the widget's design. There is only 3 themes for now but many others are coming !!
*** Compatibility ***
Anfo is compatible with tablet(7" and 10") and smartphone.
*** What is the difference between anfo and anfo premium? ***
-> Power manager
-> core stats for tegra 3 devices
-> Toggle widget improvement
Que ca soit une relation sérieuse ou d'un soir, ajoutez cette personne a votre exbook, remplissez son profil et notez la !
Pour l'instant, ExBook sauvegarde localement vos données, rien n'est donc diffusé sur internet.
Cette application est développé pour android 4.0 et utilise ses derniers thèmes.