- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
● Data is presented in a simple and easy to read fashion.
● The app contains the "Hardware Database" optional in-app purchase, which allows you to browse through thousands of hardware specs for other android devices
Hardware information is categorized into:
– Device: Model, Manufacturer, Chipset, Build Number and Android OS version.
– System: CPU architecture, Board, Number of Cores, Clock Speed, CPU Features, Governor and Kernel information. As well as current CPU Utilization, Total running processes, and clock frequency of each core.
– Memory: Total and available RAM, as well as Storage information about your device.
– Camera: Detailed information about the primary and secondary camera in your phone. Along with supported resolutions, focus modes and AntiBanding modes.
– Battery: Health, current level, power source, temperature, voltage.
– Sensors: All the sensors in your device with real-time testing.
INTERNET - permission is required to display help information which will be updated to show you the latest information about the app.
CAMERA - permission is used by the app to display details about the cameras of your smartphone.
READ & WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE - to get information about external storage attached to or inserted in the device.
The monitoring data can be sent over a local network in order to be displayed on a PC running HWMonitor PRO for Windows, or on another Android device.
In addition, HWMonitor PRO allows to monitor up to 10 systems (Windows PC or Android device) from your Android device. Steps are as following :
1- Setup the monitored system for a remote connection :
- PC windows : install HWMonitor PRO for Windows (http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor-pro.html) on the PC that you want to follow up, then switch to listening mode. Note the machine name and IP.
- Android : install HWMonitor PRO for Android on the device that you want to follow up, then click on the local monitor (1st entry) to start monitoring. Make sure that listening mode is checked in the settings page. Note the machine name and IP.
2- Connect from your Android device :
Run HWMonitor PRO on your Android mobile device, then choose Add Device from the application menu or click on the computer icon in the action bar. Then enter the name or the IP address of the machine, and choose OK. Select the machine in the list in order to start the connection.
3- Remove a monitor :
Do a long click on a monitor item (at least 3 seconds) in order to remove it from the list.
Current Tests are:
Test 1: Processor
This test will show you:
- your processor speed by running a complex calculation
Test 2: Multi-Touch
This test will show you:
- how many fingers your screen can recognize at the same time
- whether or not your screen supports different pressure values
Test 3: Display
This test will show you:
- your max screen resolution (height and width in pixels)
- your screen density (low=0.75, medium=1.00, high=1.50, extra-high=2.00)
- your current screen resolution (reduced due to menu bar)
Test 4: Sensors
This test will show you:
- which sensors are supported by your device
- sensor vendor, name, power, range, resolution, raw data
We will keep adding tests, and test results, over time.
Feel free to send us any test suggestions you may have, and please send us your test results (device, results, name, date). Thanks!
DEVELOPEMENT STOPPED on 02-2014 for health issues :(
APP SOURCES ON SALE! --- APP SOURCES ON SALE!
APP ACQUIRED BY ASSEMBLER-COMPUTER GROUP ITALY
This app can detect hardware of 2010-early2014 devices, it's a nice tool to identify a clone.
This app will scan your system for drivers and allow you to disable any driver that it finds!
1. Root required.
2. Start App.
3. Check the driver you want to disable.
Note: It's up to the user to figure out what driver corresponds to their hardware. You'll have to google it.
By using this app you agree to the following:
1. The author of this application cannot be held responsible for any damage that this application may cause to your phone or data.
Hardware, Disable, Broken, Drivers, Uninstall, Fix, Prevent, Touchscreen, Proximity, Sensors.
This apps official discussing thread can be found at the XDA forums: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1305528
Hardware Information provides information about:
• Device: model, manufacturer, chipset
• Software: version, build number, build fingerprint
• Display: resolution, density, refresh rate
• CPU: architecture, cores, clock speed, instruction sets, features, kernel version, kernel architecture
• GPU: GPU, manufacturer, openGL version
• RAM: total, available, java heap
• Memory: total, available
• Battery: technology, health, level, source, status, temperature, voltage
• Sensors: names and values
• Taskmanager: displays all the running processes and lets je stop/change them on the fly
* What sensors has my device?
* GPS works fine?
* What is the condition of the battery?
• Build Details – This displays the information about the current build, extracted from system properties.
• Screen Details – This shows a structure describing general information about a display, such as its size, density, and font scaling.
• Feature Details – This contains various kinds of information related to the application package that are currently installed on the device.
• Sensor Details – This displays the sensors made available on your devices.
A smart widget is included in this app. The widget provides info about your CPU: Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ). It's optimized to spend very low battery and it can also be turned ON/OFF with a single click on the widget. Note that if you move the app to the SD Card, the widget will not be available.
ABOUT REQUIRED PERMISSIONS ( recently some users are giving bad reviews because of the required permissions ):
All the required permissions of this app are necessary to show the user all the info about his device, including picture permission. This app doesn't take photos or videos, only requires those permissions to detect and show the information about the camera.
- Share your Report to your friends with your favourite Messaging App!
- CPU Widget with Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ).
- Processor info ( Cores, Max Frequency, Real Time Frequency, etc... ).
- Device info ( Android version, Kernel, Compilation, etc... ).
- Graphics Processing Unit info ( GPU, OpenGL, Vertex and Texture Units, etc... ).
- Audio Chipset Info ( Audio Chip, Audio Codecs, Radio Chip, Audio Modes, etc... ).
- RAM Memory info ( Total RAM, Avaiable RAM etc... ).
- Storage Space info ( Internal, External, SD Card, etc... ).
- Display info ( Screen Resolution, Screen Size, Density, Refresh Rate, etc...).
- Camera info ( Megapixels, Flash Modes, Focal Length, Focus Modes, Effects, etc... ).
- Temperature info ( System temperature and Battery Temperature ).
- Battery info ( Battery level, status, type, etc... )
- Sensors info ( Accelerometer, Orientation, Magnetic Field, GPS, Light, Gravity, etc... ).
- Export your System Report by E-mail.
- Share your System Summary with your favourite messaging app.
If you enjoyed this app, please, rate it in Google Play. It will only take a second and it will be very helpfull for the developer.
Note that if you have found errors in the app, you should send us an email with the problem instead of putting a negative review. The app will be updated as soon as possible.
You'll be able to test the following:
Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor... You'll be able to check which sensors are supported by your phone and all the information and values provided for each sensor.
You'll be able to check your LAN status: internal & external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
Level of charge, time on, temperature, health...
How many points of contact does your device recognize?
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel version, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The Pro version of Phone Tester displays more information (CPU speed, phone memory, sd card memory) and removes the ads.
This is the ad-supported version of Quick System Info, which provides extra features as following:
* Live CPU/MEM Usage Monitor
* Live 2G/3G/Wi-Fi Traffic Monitor
* Comprehensive Device/Hardware Details Viewer, e.g. Storage/Memory/Processor/Sensor/Network
* One-click Application Cache Cleaner
* Application History Cleaner
* Advanced System Properties Viewer, e.g. System/Phone/Screen/OpenGL/Build and Runtime Settings
* Enhanced Application Viewer with Tag and Backup/Restore support
* Enhanced Process Management and Viewer
* Enhanced Network Connection and Traffic Viewer
* Enhanced Battery Status in Notification Area.
ADs can be removed by donations. Thanks for your support of this app.
Get a free unlock code for translation contributor. If you are interested, please contact the author.
*** Paid version available now! ***
** The 'read/write bookmark' permission is needed for the 'Clean History' function **
* Widgets will not work if you install app to SD card, please check Quick System Info Widget Pack for additional support *
*** Monitoring ***
Anfo Premium can give lots of informations about your CPU, each CPU core, RAM, SD cards, your battery etc
*** How? ***
Anfo contains 9 widgets, 5 notifications and the application.
You have the choice, keep the informations you need always visible !
*** Overclock ***
Anfo is able to overclock or underclock your cpu. Take the control !!
You have to be root.
*** Control core ***
Anfo is also able to disable CPU core on Tegra 3 devices. You have to be root.
*** Power manager ***
Tired of your low battery life? Anfo is the best app to increase your battery life !! Why?
Because, by pushing a single button, you can disable everything which need and drain your battery life.
-> Data (3G, 4G)
-> Disable CPU core (if your device is a tegra 3 and have root access)
-> Underclock your CPU frequency (if your device have root access)
*** Task manager ***
Anfo provides you a efficient task manager. Your can close a running apps or close a running process.
*** Theme ***
With Anfo Premium you can choose the widget's design. There is only 3 themes for now but many others are coming !!
*** Compatibility ***
Anfo is compatible with tablet(7" and 10") and smartphone.
*** What is the difference between anfo and anfo premium? ***
-> Power manager
-> core stats for tegra 3 devices
-> Toggle widget improvement
Que ca soit une relation sérieuse ou d'un soir, ajoutez cette personne a votre exbook, remplissez son profil et notez la !
Pour l'instant, ExBook sauvegarde localement vos données, rien n'est donc diffusé sur internet.
Cette application est développé pour android 4.0 et utilise ses derniers thèmes.