- graphical mode: morse code will be displayed as dots and dashes
- vocal mode: morse code will be spoken as dots and dashes
- sounding mode: morse code will be played as tones
- vibrating mode: morse code will be vibrated
- flashing mode: morse code will be played as light flashes
2) Become familiar with different morse code speeds
40 BpM = 8 WpM 60 BpM = 12 WpM 80 BpM = 16 WpM100 BpM = 20 WpM120 BpM = 24 WpM
3) Improve skills by practicing different modes/speeds and time measuring
(Activate checkbox “continue after correct answer”)
All morse code characters will be played randomly. After one run the time will be taken and displayed.
4) Contest / Game
MorseMind can be used as a game or to compare skills with others.
To my knowledge MorseMind is the first app which offers this selection of modes.
The programmer Paul Finkler developed this nice app with me. We are looking forward for feedbacks and suggestions.