-Supporting for Russian and international Morse code;
-Transmitting character using built-in keyboard(for beginners) or the touchpad( as in real Morse encoding device);
-Two mode of transmit training - generated sequence of symbols and words;
-Speed transmitting test;
-Several type of transmitters(receiving training): custom tone, system tone(DTMF), camera flash, screen and vibro;
-Displaying obtained achievements and the capability to share them with your friends.
-Morse code handbook with playing encoded character sound and mnemonics for better learning.
-Playing text files.
-Posting inputed text to your friends throgh SMS or social networks
PLEASE RATE AND REVIEW APP. Thanks in advance:)
Morse code consists of
✓ Messages - convert words into sound , flash, flashing screen
✓ Training - the most interesting , try and find out )
✓ ABCs - Alphabetical list of symbols
App is divided into modes:
• Training - proposes to study Morse code symbol by symbol, each time increasing the knowledge and viewing the results
• Messages - shows on the main screen : any added message which wil be shown in order of Morse code via sound or flash the screen depending on the settings in the app
• ABCs - is a symbol’s list of Morse code
The study of 20 symbols is availible in the training mode free version
In the pro version all symbols are available for study and no ads in app
You can practice
or any combination of the above.
You can also select if you want to see or hear the morse codes, or both.
The concept of this app is to practice individual letters, not words or sentences.
Vibrate on mistakes.
This is my first release to the Android market and I’m sure there are going to be issues with some of the platforms. Please contact me directly through email with bugs/issues and suggestions. I will gladly work with you to resolve the issues.
-Plays typed text in real time and text files in CW.
-Small memory footprint regardless of file size.
-Adjust CW parameters while playing (WPM and Frequency).
-Chapter search to ease book navigation.
-Adjustable Farnsworth timing.
-Adjustable sound envelope rise and fall times.
-Ability to save useful phrases to memory for recall later.
-Ability to save useful phrases as a ring tone.
-Now with pro-sign support. Uses <> characters to delimit.
Version 1.0.9 added the Save Text feature. This feature will save the first 1K bytes in the edit buffer to new memory location. The first five memories will be added to the 'Save Text' menu for quick recall and play. The 'Manage' menu selection will navigate to the Save Text activity without adding a memory location.
Version 1.0.11 added the ringtone feature. You can save any of the saved Morse code phrases as a ringtone by long pressing the saved item and choosing generate ringtone from the menu. This will ask for the name of the ring tone. This is the name that will identify the ring tone to the system. After choosing a name, the file will be encoded to the Ogg Vorbis format and will be added to the ringtone, notification and alarms databases. They will be accessible to use from the Android sound settings. When you delete a phrase the ringtone will be deleted along with it.
This app only generates the ringtones. You must go to the android sound settings to use it as a ringtone.
The ogg-vorbis code runs in the native layer and is processor specific. It was done this way because it encodes much faster. It was first tried as pure Java and it was painfully slow. The drawback is that it may not run on some platforms. It has only been tested on AMR processor platforms.
If the app crashes while encoding, please forward me the information and I will try to resolve it rather than writing a bad review.
With version 1.0.4, the READ_PHONE_STATE privilege is required. This will only be used to detect if a call is answered, so that the Morse code that is playing can be stopped.
Version 1.0.9 added the ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION privilege requirement. This is only used to help tailor ads that are location specific.
Version 1.0.11 added the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE privilege requirement. This is so ring tone files created with Morse Player can be created and deleted in external storage.
This is the free version and using it is a good way to evaluate if Morse Player works on your device. Its fully functional and contains ads. The paid version has the ads removed.
Variable signaling rate.
Predefined signaling strings.
Morse Code to English translation.
Fully automatic mode.
Suggestions, recommendations, updates and more can be found here:
- Flash a light with Play mode
- Make beeps with Sound mode
- Translate to and from Morse Code with Teach mode
Email someone a secret message using Copy/Paste functions.
Now with speed options and flash size options.
MorseCodeMakerPro is now free! Enjoy.
If you have any issues, suggestions, or feature requests please send them to email@example.com. We will respond and correct any problems for you. Love the Droid!
BPTIKP Education Office of Central Java combines the concepts of learning and playing in the same time, thus it creates a more enjoyable way of learning. The material is presented in an attractive form incorporating with Image + Sound Narrative + animation to attract younger Scouts’ interest in learning. Furthermore, they can improve their skills through the educational games provided.
- Learning the history of Morse
- Learning the Tools for Morse
- Learning Morse Code
- Pictures and interesting animation.
- Completed with the evaluation in the form of interesting game
These applications can be classified into children's learning apps, educational apps, educational games, book learning, and interactive learning.
ABOUT BPTIKP Education Office of Central Java
BPTIKP Education Office of Central Java is a Technical Implementation Unit (UPT) of the Education Office of Central Java which has a vision in creating learning communities in Central Java with the use of ICT. According to tupoksi , Development Center of Information and Communication Technology of Education (BPTIKP) produces several educational products. It includes: Video Learning (skills, early childhood, Philosophy of Culture, Language, Java, and Special Education), in addition BPTIKP also manufactures Multimedia of Interactive Learning (MPI) for all lessons, educational games and Android applications. All of our products are for free on our portal Jateng Pintar (http://pintar.pdkjateng.go.id)
We do need your criticism and suggestions; please contact us on:
Perfect support for Android 5.0 !!!!
"It is the best so far The kids camera is great. I like that I can make more profiles with their own apps. I am still figuring out how to get some of my songs on the kids music. Keep up the great work! "
"I already shared it to my friends! Yes Sir I have been shared to my friends! Before i arrive to your apps i was inspired by famous korean tablet for kid . Tried several apps and your apps is simple, friendly and most of all is organized and free."
"Coollllllll This is best mode"
"Best ever This is the best kids mode (kids locker) for me. Keep up the good work! What more can I say... Its free!"
Through iWawa, you can convert your cell phone or tablet PC into a fun and safe environment for your baby.
You can customize the kids’ desktop and set the usage time for your baby. No more worry of kids accidentally clicking on the ads or deleting important documents. Give your kids an independent space to play and learn.
● Rest Assured that All Applications are Fun and Safe for the Kids to Use.
● An Independent Space for the Kids and Prevent Them from Clicking on the Phones or Tablets Randomly.
● Smart Alarm Clock to Prevent Addiction and Have the Kids Rest on Time.
● Kids Exclusive Surfing Browser to Automatically Block Kids-inappropriate Websites.
● Personal Desktop for the Kids to Customize Their Own Space Pattern.
● Password Protection to Prevent the Kids from Exiting the Kids Space Protection Area.
Parental Control Area:
● Select the Proper Games and Applications for the Kids to Use.
● Choose the Proper Websites for the Kids to Browse.
● Set the Kids’ Playing and Rest Time.
● View the Statistic Report of Kids’ Application Use Behavior.
● Handpick the Quality Applications for the Kids.
● Support Multiple Kid Accounts.
* Keeps track of your accuracy and provides a report per character at the end of a lesson.
* Intuitive keyboard with all the characters covered in the lessons, including prosigns.
* Hear how the new character sounds before a session starts so you can prepare for the lesson.
* You can opt to keep track of results yourself on a piece of paper.
* Farnsworth timing so you can reduce the effective speed if you fall behind without breaking the character rhythm (aligned to ARRL recommendations that preserves spacing ratios).
* Option to play new characters more frequently (handy for learning new characters). New characters are also *guaranteed* to appear in the lesson.
* Option to play all characters with equal probability (handy for practising all characters).
* Includes 43 characters including letters, digits, punctuations and prosigns.
* Define your own custom Koch sequence. Note: Prosigns should be placed in angle brackets, eg. <SK>. Supported characters are displayed on the Help screen.
* Choose the session duration, which character is next in sequence, WPM, different tone frequencies and more.
* Help is available from the app menu.
* Free (ad-supported).
Feedback, Suggestions and Issues:
For any feedback, suggestions or issues, please email Byron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Internet and Network state: To display ads.
Even though Morse Code is becoming increasingly popular around the world in underground pop culture, it's astonishing to know that 99% of the people of the world either do not know Morse Code or even care that it exists. For you lucky few that have come to realize or even imagine the benefit from being able to communicate with others via eye blinking, table tapping, or smoke signals then this app will be an invaluable asset to you as you study your way to becoming a Morse Code ninja.
*****Please be aware that this app uses your device's vibrator to play the Morse code pulses. If your device does not have a vibrator such as the motorola Xoom or if your vibrator is disabled in some way you will not be able to use the app. When I get some spare time I plan to update it to use a variety of methods for playback, but for now please be aware of this limitation.
There are some known issues to be fixed.
- sounds play simultaneously if you make several mistakes
- need to correct pronunciations for some sounds
- need better translation
This is beta version, please leave your feedbacks - this will encourage me create new versions sooner and make this software better.
Morsen wird allgemein als ´schwierig´ empfunden, aber vor allem Kinder, Pfadfinder und z. B. ‚Detektive‘ wollen es können!
MorseMind bietet dir einen lustvollen, fröhlichen und schnellen Einstieg in die Kenntnis der Morsebuchstaben. MorseMind verführt dich zu einem spannenden Lern-Erlebnis.
Dein Tast-, Seh- und Hör-Sinn sowie deine bisherigen Lebenserfahrungen wirken bei MorseMind zusammen und heften sich aneinander wie Klettenbälle.
MorseMind erhebt nicht den Anspruch, dich zum professionellen Morse-Funker auszubilden. Aber schon nach kurzer Zeit wirst du in der Lage sein, einfache Morse-Botschaften zu senden und meist auch zu verstehen.
Tippe einmal kurz auf den Handy-Screen oder berühre ihn einen Moment länger: Du wirst fühlen oder hören, was dann passiert!
Wenn du das genial wirkende und ganz neue Morse-Lernsystem im Detail kennen lernen und nutzen möchtest, dann lade dir die kostenfreien PDFs hierzu von www.memoPower.de/morsen.htm herunter.
Viel Spaß, Spannung und guten Erfolg!