Whether you are in a meeting, on the road, or just on-the-go, you can access RBC Express Mobile¹ through your Android‡ device to: - Approve payments and transfers
- View account balances, current and historical transactions
- Fulfill transfers between accounts
- Find a nearby RBC Royal Bank® branch or ATM
Security is always top of mind, especially for businesses with high-dollar and high-volume banking transactions. For your peace of mind, no financial data is stored on your device. In addition, this app shares many of the same security measures used in RBC Express online banking including:
- The same user permissions and limits
- Optional “two factor” authentication for sign-in and approval
- Industry-standard encryption
RBC Express Mobile makes it easier than ever to stay on top of your business accounts and day-to-day banking tasks. Signing in is quick and simple.
In order to use RBC Express Mobile, you will need:
1. To be an existing RBC Express online banking user
2. To be permitted to have mobile access by your RBC Express online banking service administrator
3. A supported Android device
4. Your existing RBC Express online banking credentials to sign in
If you install RBC Express Mobile, then you must review, and are subject to, the terms and conditions found under the Legal link on www.rbc.com. If you are a business client of Royal Bank of Canada, the terms and conditions of your agreements with Royal Bank of Canada apply. Refer to the RBC Express online banking Resource Centre for details.
You consent and acknowledge that RBC Express Mobile performs functions to access services, like finding a nearby RBC Royal Bank® branch or ATM. A full list of the functions is listed at http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/commercial/rbcexpressmobile/#android. For assistance with removal of RBC Express Mobile, access instructions at http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/commercial/rbcexpressmobile/#android or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about digital channel privacy at RBC, visit http://www.rbc.com/privacysecurity/ca/online-privacy.html
RBC Royal Bank contact information is available at: https://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/customer-service.html?tab=mail_tab.
- RBC Express Mobile is currently supported on the Samsung SIII‡, S4‡, and Note II‡ and Android OS version 4.1.2 or 4.3
- Additional fees apply. By using RBC Express Mobile to access RBC Express online banking, you are confirming your business has agreed to such use. Refer to the RBC Express online banking Resource Centre for details.
® Trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
¹ RBC Express online banking and RBC Express Mobile are operated by Royal Bank of Canada.
‡ All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).