Are you a busy realtor or a bank officer or simply out for a home or car? Use this handy tool for regular, bi-weekly, Yearly, Interest Only, Balloon, Canadian, FHA, VA, USDA, Weekly, Semi-Monthly loans.
You can email, export Amortization! Graphically see you payoff your mortgage! Also find out what happens if you prepay!
Refinance? Not a problem. See if it is worth it to do a Refinance and when you can recover the refinance charges.
Find how much you can afford and whether to go for 15 or 30 year from the Estimator option!
All the above features of the top loan calculator app "Mortgage Calculator Pro", PLUS
- Save unlimited profiles
- More loan types
- News & Rates from Bankrate
- Custom startup
- US possible tax deductions
- Enhanced Prepayment (Combinations of prepayments at the same time. See the savings in Amortization page.)
- Help included in About screen.
Issues? Or any need to update any of the rates showing up in the app because of recent regulatory changes? Please email Dev.
- Simulation of a mortgage with or without smoothing from the monthly payment or duration
- Simulation partial prepayment or full
- Assessment of costs with and without prepayments on a mortgage
- Schedule with and without prepayment of a mortgage
- Possibility to set a 0% mortgage insurance
- Possibility to set a 0% mortgage
- Send by EMAIL the balance of costs and timelines
- Automatic calculation of the input (without clicking a button)
- View smartphone and tablet
Programmers are open to all comments!
Email programmers: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not hesitate to note the application and leave comments.
Available language: English, French
keywords: mortgage, loan, credit, simulation, prepayment, partial, complete schedule.
LoanPro provides the power of a professional mortgage and loan calculator in the palm of your hands!
With an intuitive interface modeled after industry standard mortgage and loan calculators and a native Android look and feel, LoanPro is the perfect calculator for loan professionals and consumers alike.
Whether you work in the industry or a consumer looking to purchase a new home or establish a new line of credit, LoanPro is the calculator for you.
LoanPro is the fastest and easiest loan calculator on the market and works just like a real loan calculator; no silly forms and text boxes to click and fill out, no android keyboard (or worse, custom screens) getting in the way.
LoanPro also accepts numbers as a percentage or a total and can switch between them instantly.
With LoanPro, you can instantly calculate all of your mortgage and loan requirements including:
* Purchase Price
* Loan Amount (calculated or declared)
* Monthly Payment (Principal & Interest, PITI or Interest Only)
* Loan Term (in years or months)
* Interest Rate
LoanPro also supports the following items to give you a better idea of your monthly payment:
* Down payment (percent or total)
* Yearly property tax (percent or total)
* Yearly homeowners insurance (percent or total)
* Private Mortgage Insurance
* Loan-to-Value ratio
LoanPro is the mortgage and loan calculator you've been waiting for!
If you have any issues with this app please email me at email@example.com, with details on how it crashed, what version of Android you have running, and your phone model.
So, I developed this consumer centric app that is very handy to me. I hope the app helps you as much as it does to me.
Home Loan Calculator
---- ---- ----------
- Two loans – helps you decide between loans
- Existing loan and a new loan – helps you make better refinancing decision
- Amortization table
- Monthly payment
- Total interest paid over the loan term
*All major currencies are supported – no setting needed
Features of the Bankrate Mortgage Calculator & Mortgage Rates app:
• Calculate monthly mortgage payments based on loan amount, interest rate, and mortgage term
• Adjust values to determine the monthly loan payment you can afford
• Use the amortization calculator to view your principal, interest and balance over time
• Calculate how making extra payments can affect your payoff, shorten your loan term and reduce total interest paid
Mortgage Rates & Payments
• Find current mortgage rates and lenders for the loan amount you’re searching for
• Adjust loan amount, mortgage type, percent down, credit score, desired points and the location of the property to get free customized rate quotes from lenders without having to disclose personal information
• Save favorite searches and calculations for future reference
Homeowners Insurance Quotes
• Quickly get quotes for Homeowners Insurance from carriers in your area
Homeownership News & Advice
• Read articles and watch videos relating to mortgages and other related topics to help manage your personal finances
• Stay informed and get advice from Bankrate.com’s expert editorial staff & bloggers
Mortgage calculator calculate monthly payment amount base on Price, Down Rate, Interest Rate, and Term years.
Amortize table includes yearly loan balance, total payment, total interest, and total principal paid.
Affordability calculator calculates the front-end debt to income ratio base on Property Tax rate and HOA/Insurance amount.
PMI calculations with payoff date
Pie Graph and Chart to show balance and payments.
Tablet screen size support
Basic Calculator for basic math calculation
Yet, if you do want to invest in real estate now or in the future, this app is perfect for you and it's free!
Don't buy a property for investment before you check this app!
Real Estate Calculator App was developed so that anyone who wants to invest in real estate will be able to evaluate a property's profitability and decide if it's a good deal.
No more complicated excel spreadsheets or asking friends in the field for favors!
Each person can enter the details of the property he or she would like to purchase as an investment and decide whether the deal is worth it.
What would be the property's net income?
How about the overall return on investment (ROI)?
How much will my monthly mortgage payment be?
Everything is calculated and presented to you in an easy and simple design.
Save & Load an UNLIMITED number of properties
Compare between several properties - showing you in a clear & simple way which deal is the best
Maximize your ROI by entering a desired return rate which will then adjust the mortgage you'll be taking
Share your property with others for consultation or any other reason
We'd love to hear your feedback! Email us anytime to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you've liked what you've read until here, Real Estate Calculator is exactly what you need.
★★★ Press install now - This is your first step to success ★★★
★ Try it - it's free ★
Key Features of Real Estate Calculator App
★ Sums up all the property's initial expenses
★ Sums up all the property's ongoing expenses
★ Sums up all the property's expected income
★ Calculates the net income
★ Calculates the Return On Investment (ROI) / Cash on Cash Return (COCR)
★ Calculates the Capitalization Rate (Cap)
★ Calculates your monthly mortgage payment using a built-in mortgage calculator
★ Shows you both monthly and yearly results (where applicable)
★ Saves the current property (there is no limit on the number of properties)
★ Loads a previously saved property
★ Compares up to 5 saved properties
★★ Share the app with friends
★★ Share properties for use with this app, as CSV (ie for excel) or as text (ie for printing)
★★ Calculates & adjust mortgage down payment according to a desired return rate
Real Estate Calculator is easy to use – its further development will be based on users’ needs and wishes.
If you experience any problems with the app or would like to make a suggestion, just send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Keywords: Real Estate Calculator, Real Estate, Calculator, Calculate, Evaluator, Evaluate, House, Houses, Property, Properties, Deal, Deals, Cash, Finance, Financing, Mortgage, Loan, Down Payment, Net Income, Ongoing, Expenses, Return Rate, Return on Investment, ROI, Cash on Cash Return, COCR, Capitalization Rate, Cap, Budget, Money
Storage, Developement tools - Allows the app to save & load properties
Network communications - Allows the app to check whether a premium upgrade was purchased and to show/remove ads accordingly
So is important know now what your monthly mortgage payment is, faster, prudent and accurate.
Using the mortgage payment calculator you can easily check your principal paid, interest paid and your borrowing balance for each month up to the last payment.
It can also show the effect of adding extra payments.
At present there is only the option for repayment of the capital and interest, in future I may also include an interest-only option if desired by users.
I welcome any feedback or feature requests, just click on the Send email link below and let me know.
With regards to the permissions, it requires access to the internet to load banner adverts at the bottom. Sorry for the adverts, but I've gotta pay my mortgage somehow! :)
* Get the results quickly
* View result on Graph
* Result displayed on easy-to-read table
* Stamp Duty Calculator
* Mortgage Repayments Calculator
* Borrowing Power Calculator
* Extra Repayments Calculator
* Property Value Estimator
* Credit Card Payoff Calculator
* Save the results
* Share the results including via SMS and emails
Please send feedback and requests for new features.
The results provided by this calculator are intended for illustrative purposes only and accuracy is not guaranteed. This calculator is not intended to offer any tax, legal or financial advice and does not assure the availability of your eligibility for any specific product offered by Parable Technology Systems, Inc, its affiliates or any other institution.
* (Private Mortgage Insurance) PMI May vary from lender to lender.
Supporting two calculator modes, general loan and mortgage specific loan, Loan Calculator allows you to calculate your payment and affordability on a loan or a mortgage. It is easy to use but full of features. Whether you are making a general loan, an auto loan or a home mortgage, Loan Calculator can help you perform a thorough analysis on the loan and make better decisions on your purchase or investment.
1. Simple and easy to use, allowing you to quickly calculate monthly payment, interest, total payment, or how much you can afford to borrow.
2. When extra payment is done, Loan Calculator calculates savings and how earlier the loan is paid off. Extra payment can be done one-time, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
3. Amortization table details each periodic payment, showing date, interest, principal and balance. Extra payment is highlighted if any.
4. Various graphs allow you to visualize and analyze your loan at different angles.
5. Ability to save loan along with descriptions
6. Support multiple compounding methods, including Daily, Monthly (US and many countries), Quarterly, Semi-annually (Canada) and Annually.
7. Support multiple payment frequencies, including Bi-weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-annually and Annually.
8. Mortgage calculator mode enables you to perform thorough analysis on your home loan.
9. Many more features, plus elegant design you need to check out to see.
Here are some its notable features that let you to:
- Compute full amortization schedule for Fixed, ARM and Balloon home mortgages.
- Calculate PMI fixed rate mortgages with automatic drop in monthly payment once LTV becomes 80%.
- Estimate savings by making additional payment each month (or one-time)
- See snapshot of a loan, including total balance, interest rate, total interest paid, monthly payment etc.
- Save complete payment schedules on external or internal SD memory.
- Determine impact of making extra payment on your loan, which can dramatically reduce the cost of loan.
- Present calculation in USD as well as in other commonly used currencies around the world.
- Compare loans to see which is best. It lets you compare up to 10 loans.
- Email amortization table using SMTP servers (with SSL authentication), such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
- Export and attach amortization table in CSV format.
NOTE: For other loan types, including Mortgage Points Calculation, see our comprehensive iQuick Calculator Pro.
Keywords: payment calculator, home mortgage, payment calculator, fixed rate, points mortgage
• Loan Amount
• Interest Rate
• Mortgage Insurance
• Property Taxes
• Home Owner’s Insurance
• and now includes an optional second mortgage calculation
Never again will you have to guess your monthly payment when you’re shopping for homes because you can calculate your payment on the spot…even if you’re in the house you might want to buy! This calculator gives you the confidence you need to make a decision on the affordability of any house.
Not only that but…
This calculator app gives you access to Kinecta Credit Union via phone, email, or the web. You’ll never be alone in the home-buying process again because you’ll have your own real estate professional in your front pocket at all times!
Download this app now to eliminate uncertainty that surrounds buying a home and pin point your monthly payment with laser-like focus.