Monitor real-time exchange rates for more than 33 world currencies.
Learn and discover while you calculate – each calculator has built-in description to help you with understanding various financial terms.
- Add to favorites. You can easily add any of available financial calculators to favorite list and then edit and prioritize the list with ease and your needs.
- Save calculations. Each financial calculation can be saved and edited with just a few clicks.
Take a look at available financial calculators:
- ACV – actual cash value
- Amortization – calculate monthly mortgage payments
- APR – annual percentage rate
- APR to APY
- Auto Loan calculator
- Bond price
- Equivalent bond yield
- Yield to maturity
- Zero coupon bond
- Car depreciation
- Commission for a sale
- Compound interest
- Credit card interest
- Credit card payment
- Credit card payoff
- Currency converter
- Discount calculator
- Dividend yield
- Earnings per share
- EBIT – earnings before interest and taxes
- Effective interest calculator
- Future value
- Hourly to salary calculator
- Hourly wage
- Interest rate
- Investment return calculator
- Loan payoff
- Markup percent
- Mortgage payments
- Nominal interest rate
- NPV net present value and IRR internal rate of return
- Present Value
- Profit calculator
- Return on assets ratio
- Return on sales
- Revenue per employee
- Return on investment
- Savings calculator
- Simple interest
- CAPM – capital asset pricing model
- Constant growth stock
- Dividend discount model
- Expected return of a portfolio
- Non-constant growth stock
- VAT calculator
So, If you need a financial calculator in order to perform calculations or just to learn how to use them look no further. Download and enjoy in our app’s quality and reliability.
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tip Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Lease Calculator
* Credit Card Minimum Payment
* Discount and Tax Calculator
* IRR NPV Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Calculators: Stock Return Calculator, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return, Black-Scholes Option Calculator
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations: Unit Converter, Date Calculation, Loan Analysis, Rule of 78 Loan Calculator, Commercial Loan Calculator, Rule of 72 Calculator, Tax Equivalent Yield Calculator, US Inflation Calculator, Financial Ratios
The app allows you to edit and prioritize the list of calculators for easy access.
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate. All other calculators don't need the Internet access.
This is pro edition of the popular Financial Calculators app. This app has no Ads.
Features of this app:
- Calculate monthly payment depends on loan amount.
- Calculate loan amount depends on necessary monthly payment.
- The possibility of calculating repayment schedule, with the option of calculating interest: daily or monthly.
- The possibility of reflecting on the schedule early redemption amounts with the option of converting the further repayment schedule: decreasing the loan term or decreasing the monthly payment.
- The possibility of choosing any date of loan.
- The possibility of saving current calculations and loading previously saved.
- The possibility of changing language: Settings -> Language
Using this app you can track repayment of your personal or car loans, or mortgage.
The key focus of this application is to facilitate the application user to customize the appearance, colors and user interface according to their favourite mode. The look and feel of the application is fully customizable throughout every single options present within it and the application is tailored to work on a wide range of android devices from small display phones to large tablet devices smoothly. Financial Calculator is also localized to major world languages.
The application has the following features :
1. Time Value of Money Calculator
The difference in value between money today and money in the future. Time Value of money can be used to compare investment alternatives and to solve problems involving loans, mortgages, leases, savings, and annuities.
2. Loan Amortization Calculator
A method for repaying a loan in equal instalments. Part of each payment goes toward interest and any remainder is used to reduce the principal. As the balance of the loan is gradually reduced, a progressively larger portion of each payment goes toward reducing principal.
3. Compound Interest / Simple Interest Calculator
Calculates the interest that accrues on the initial principal and the accumulated interest of a principal deposit, loan or debt.
4. Currency Converter
Calculates the Currency Exchange rate of 93 world currencies in real time with the most updated exchange rates.
5. Retirement Calculator
retirement calculator is used to calculate the amount of money left at the time of retirement based on a rough scale of parameters provided.
6. Internal Rate of Return Calculator
Calculates the discount rate at which the net present value of costs (negative cash flows)of the investment equals the net present value of the benefits (positive cash flows) of the investment. It is an indicator of the efficiency, quality, or yield of an investment.
7. Net Present Value Calculator
Calculates difference between the present value of cash inflows and the present value of cash outflows.
8. Stock return calculator
stock return calculator is used to calculate the profit / loss , return on investment rates based on the months and purchasing and selling shares and its fee.
9. Return On Investment Calculator
Return on investment (ROI) is the concept of an investment of some resource yielding a benefit to the investor. A high ROI means the investment gains compare favourably to investment cost. As a performance measure, ROI is used to evaluate the efficiency of an investment or to compare the efficiency of a number of different investments
10. Tips calculator
Tip calculator calculates tip quickly and easily and helps to split the bill between any number of people.
Round up or round down on any value on the tip calculator and see changes to the tip percentage, tip amount, total amount and amount payable per person immediately!
11. Discount/Increment and Tax calculator
Discount calculator is used calculate the discounted value with the tax parameter. It helps us to know the discounted amount that in turn helps us to know the profit of the transaction
12. Percentage and Date Calculator
percentage calculator is used for calculating the returns in the percentage, percentage change and percentage of values.
Date calculator helps to find out the difference between any 2 dates and also number of days between 2 dates it can also be used to calculate the age of a person accurately
Note : We shall be constantly working and updating this application in near future with much more features related to finance which suits the needs of every users and we are looking forward for your continuous support in return.
Simply join an initial capital, the interest rate and the maturity in years and click on the Calculate button and displayed the expected final capital.
Quickly calculate with a few gestures the monthly payments, interest and insurance costs of a mortgage, a consumer or auto / motorcycle loan.
With the amortization per month or per year, you know if you pay too much interest or not in early repayment, and be sure that to purchase your future property is a good option if you resell after a short time.
This application belongs to the rare category of those that allow you to calculate the payout of extra operations ("Prepayment" and "monthly payments variation").
Easy Mortage Calculator also helps you to estimate the maximum mortgage you can get from your bank.
The main calculator interface adapts to the size of your screen, depending on whether you have a smartphone or a tablet.
You can email us if you find some translation issues.
Only available in Pro version :
- no advertising
- pie charts
- linear charts
- you can send your simulations by SMS, Mail etc ...
- configurable interface : you can use the name of your company in the title of each screen
- can calculate tax for specified tax rate
- supports 4 most common interest compounding intervals as well as no compounding
- calculates real, effective interest rate, that takes into account effects of taxing an interest compounding
- optimized for tablets and phones
En déplaçant des curseurs, vous pouvez modifier :
- le montant à emprunter
- la durée
- le taux d'intérêt
- la mensualité
Vous pouvez donc également calculer un montant à emprunter en fonction de la mensualité que vous êtes disposés à payer.
Simulation Crédit Consommation vous permet de connaitre pour votre emprunt le montant total des intérêts que vous devrez rembourser et leurs proportions par rapport au montant emprunté.
Simulation de Crédit Consommation vous est propsé de manière complétement gratuite et ne peut-être utilisée que dans un but informatif et didactique afin que son utilisateur puisse se rendre compte du coût d'un crédit consommation.
Cette simulation ne signifie pas que vous pouvez obtenir un prêt auprès d'un organisme financier, car nous ne connaissons pas vos capacités finançières.
• Loan Amount
• Interest Rate
• Mortgage Insurance
• Property Taxes
• Home Owner’s Insurance
• and now includes an optional second mortgage calculation
Never again will you have to guess your monthly payment when you’re shopping for homes because you can calculate your payment on the spot…even if you’re in the house you might want to buy! This calculator gives you the confidence you need to make a decision on the affordability of any house.
Not only that but…
This calculator app gives you access to Kinecta Credit Union via phone, email, or the web. You’ll never be alone in the home-buying process again because you’ll have your own real estate professional in your front pocket at all times!
Download this app now to eliminate uncertainty that surrounds buying a home and pin point your monthly payment with laser-like focus.