Features of the i-nigma reader:
◇ Scan QR, DataMatrix and UPC/EAN (a.k.a. "Supermarket") codes
◇ Additional codes available with our SDK (details below) include: PDF 417, Micro QR, Code 39, Code 128, Codabar/NW7, Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF), QRcode Models 1&2
◇ Scan colored and creative barcodes
◇ Scan reversed codes (bright patterns on dark background)
◇ All codes are scanned simultaneously - no need to preset barcode types
◇ The i-nigma Shopper compares prices of books, games, CDs and many more products at leading online retailer sites such as Amazon and eBay
◇ Scan QR and DataMatrix codes off printed material as a quick and easy way to access video, news, music, sweepstakes or any mobile content.
◇ Share scanned codes through Facebook, Twitter and other social networks
◇ Share scanned codes through SMS
◇ Create QR codes on screen for scanning and sharing by other devices
◇ Scan vCards or MECARDs, and save to phone contacts
◇ Scan Geo barcodes and open them on Map
◇ Scan Calendar barcodes and save them to phone calendar
◇ Will access your contacts or calendar ONLY FOLLOWING YOUR EXPLICIT REQUEST !
◇ Multi lingual support: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Hungarian.
Based on 3GVision's barcode decoding engine, which has become the de-facto standard for Japanese handsets, the i-nigma Barcode Reader SDK is licensed to many mobile developers. For more details go to http://www.3gvision.com/QR-Barcode-Reader-SDK.html.
We also offer mobile marketers the i-nigma Campaign Manager, an end-to-end solution for creating, managing and tracking mobile barcode activity. See http://www.i-nigma.com/CampaignManager.htm.
Notes on privacy and permissions:
1. Privacy in our society is an important principal for 3GVision and as such, we have a standing commitment to the protection of your privacy.
2. Our policy is that i-nigma is fully respectful of your privacy and hence the data we collect is anonymous and will only be reported in the aggregate.
3. We prohibit the use of any personally identifying information or data without your prior consent.
4. GPS location is used to give you more relevant local information when available. You can turn off GPS location in the i-nigma Settings menu
• Waypoint projection
• Distance and bearing between two waypoints
• Triangulation with crossing circles
• Path intersection
• Convert waypoints between different coordinate systems:
- Latitude/longitude (WGS84 datum)
- UTM (WGS84 datum)
- Dutch grid (RD or Rijksdriehoek)
- British grid (OSGB)
• Variable digits in waypoint
- N 53.2137 E 6.568 shows 6 markers for guessing a location (see screenshot)
• Text decryption:
- Rot13 (Decryption key from Geocaching.com)
- Caesar cipher
- Letter sum (a=1, z=26)
- Letter sum reversed (a=26, z=1)
- Phone sum (abc=2, def=3...)
- Roman numerals
• Distances in metric or imperial system
• Display your GPS position and use it as a waypoint
• All waypoint calculations can be displayed on a map
• Available languages: English, Nederlands, Deutsch
A full changelog, frequently asked questions and an explanation of requested permissions can be found at the application's website.
If you come across any bugs or have questions, please send me an e-mail since I can't respond to market comments.
Welcome to the secret world of Geocaching! Geocaching is a sort of technological treasure hunt that's sweeping the nation. Not sure what geocaching is? Visit http://adityawizkid.blogspot.com/2013/02/geo-caching-high-tech-hide-and-seek.html to find out all of the info and get started with geocaching. We here at WizWon Studios wanted to make this process as easy as possible for everyone. CacheThat! from WizWon Studios doesn't even need internet to go on a great geocaching adventure. Just plug in the coordinates of the cache and we'll do the rest for you! All it takes are three simple steps to start using CacheThat! like a pro. Also check out these cool features!
* See how Far you are from the cache
* See the Direction you need to go by turning towards the green arrow
* Quickly and Easily find out your location, altitude, accuracy and more
* Find Nearby caches (Requires Internet Capabilities)
* Log Caches that you have found (Requires Internet Capabilities)
* BRAND NEW Easy mode for new/inexperienced users
* Simple 3 step instructions added
* Instructions on how to use this app easily available IN APP and at http://adityawizkid.blogspot.com/2013/08/cachethat-geocaching-from-wizwon.html
Join the revolution of geocaching with the amazing geocaching app from WizWon Studios "CacheThat!" for only 99 cents while other apps charge 10 dollars!!!
Analog wrist watches? That’s pure ‘50s tech old man.
Digital watches? Okay hipster, set your PBR down.
Checking your cell phone for the time? Can’t you afford a watch kid?
Scanning the QR code on your Android device to tell time? Welcome to the future sir… we’ve been expecting you.
With the free QR Clock app you can impress and amaze your friends, coworkers and relatives. QR Clock updates every second for the ultimate in time keeping accuracy. There are even three delightful themes to choose from. How can this marriage of technology and art be free? Because it’s from the future, aren’t you listening?
Just set your device so it won’t go to sleep or power down (you’ll probably want to be plugged in for that) and let QR Clock announce to the world that you demand the most contrived time keeping device available. That’s pure chronological ballin’.
- 가장 빠르게 2D형태의 QR코드를 인식할 수 있습니다.
- E-Mail, Twitter, Facebook 등으로 인식 결과를 공유할 수 있습니다.
- URL, Namecard, text등 모든 종류의 QR코드를 인식합니다.
- 번거로운 로또 결과 맞추기도 한방에!
- 제닉스 스튜디오에서 제작한 가장 빠른 큐알코드 리더!
제휴나 문의, 앱 개발 의뢰는 firstname.lastname@example.org 으로 부탁드립니다!
* 연관 검색어
- 큐알코드, 로또, qr, xenix, xenixstudio, qr code, scan, 제닉스스튜디오, 제닉스, QR Droid, 스캐니, QR코드 스캐너
MBraille is the most versatile Braille keyboard app for your Android device.
With the freely available functionality you can send text messages to your contacts, directly from the Braille keyboard and share your messages in social media.
With the full version you can also use braille to
* send email
* call your friends with .dial
* fire away google search queries
* open web addresses with .web
* write documents in MBraille, store them locally or in your Dropbox for easy access.
* the text typed is automatically put to clipboard when you switch apps.
all directly from the MBraille keyboard.
An experienced blind MBraille user can easily surpass the sighted typists using the built in virtual keyboard.
MBraille 1.4.x supports contracted and uncontracted English braille and includes spelling correction with simple gestures.
Things to know:
User interface translations to other languages is in progress.
*contracted Braille is supported for English, Danish and Turkish. Uncontracted Braille is supported for English, Arabic, Croatian, Bulgarian, Danish, Farsi, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.
Spell checking is supported for English, Czech, Danish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Swedish, Spanish, Russian, Turkish and Vietnamese.
Mobile Multicache (also for other cachetypes) Geochecker from cacherstats.de. Just insert your cache and coordinates into the database on cacherstats.de -> Tools and your geocache is checkable on the field. Unsure searching at the right place after solving a mystery in the woods? Not anymore. Optimized for 320x480 portrait. Now with some GC-Tools like ROT13-Conversion, Flag-Language, A=1, Finger-ABC, roman numbers, Winker-ABC, Hex2Dec, Bin2Dec, Braille, Morsecode, Vanity-Code