- Live NYC Subway Timing for 1/2/3/4/5/6/S/L lines
- Live MTA Alerts, Delays, Status for all lines
- 24/7 Schedules for ALL Subway lines (Offline!)
- GPS-Enabled Street and Subway Map of NYC (Offline!)
- Every Bus Stop and Route Map (Offline!)
- Official MTA Subway Map (Offline!)
- Fare Calculator: know just how much to add to your MetroCard
- Automatic Closest Stop shows trains arriving where you are
- Automatic Widget shows train times on your Home Screen
- Favorite Stations
- Click any station to show arriving trains
Tested on Samsung Galaxy S4
The subway NYC tracker application shows when your train will arrive and you can avoid the waiting time. More real time routes will be added automatically later when MTA releases them.
- Simple nearby station search with map option
- Live train time widgets. (route, stop, favorite and status)
- New easy to read nearby page
Never run for the train again!
Please leave a review or email saitiam7 (at) gmail (dot) com for support. Thank you very much. The countdown and departure board data are from MTA. The schedule timetable is obtained from MTA too and updated every few months.
Latest version 2 design
- High redesign for speed, simplicity and elegant
- New nearby page that is very easy to use in New York Subway
- Fast loading for nearby, times, stop and status
- New multiple single (1x1) widgets e.g. for home and work route
- Map search with train line and station label
- 9 train timings for each direction on a NYC station
- Favorite subway NYC routes and stop
- Quick change for subway NYC lines
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro*, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC*
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus*, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Palm Tran*, Tri-Rail, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop!
The LIVE status of thousands of trains is quickly available in an easy to use and efficient layout. Statuses of all NJ Transit rail lines and select Amtrak lines can be searched via DepartureVision, and the status of all SEPTA Regional Rail lines can be found by selecting the SEPTA Regional Rail option.
Get Railed Today!
Available live schedules (includes information about possible delays):
-All SEPTA Regional Rail Lines
-All NJ Transit Lines (via DepartureVision)
-Any Amtrak trains at Stations that connect to NJ Transit (via DepartureVision)
Available offline schedules (works without an internet connection):
-NJ Transit Atlantic City Line
-NJ Transit Northeast Corridor Line
-PATCO High Speed Line Timetable
Have any suggestions or feature requests for the app? Rail Me is independently developed and I, the developer, am always open to ideas for ways to improve the app. Whether it be feature request or bug reports, feel free to hit the "Contact Developer" option in the application and I will be more than happy to help!
Rail Me is not officially affiliated with PATCO, NJ Transit, SEPTA, or Amtrak.
Quick and easy access to live running train status, along with train nos, station codes.
It provides expected/real arrival-departure train time.
kindly report bugs/errors for improvement if any. firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways.
Features of the Rail Europe’s My Train Companion App include:
1. My Trip
With the integrated reminder, the App informs you about your upcoming trips. Check the time of departure and arrival, and plan your journey accordingly. Retrieve all important information about your train tickets including the train on board which you will be travelling, the selected class of service, passenger names, the period of validity and the countries included in your rail pass, etc. Plus you can keep a track of all your past trips.
2. Station guide
Browse our station guide at will and see the location of a railway station on a map, its address and boarding platform details.
3. Train finder
Find trains connecting two cities along with the time of departure and time of arrival. Practical if you have a rail pass which includes the departure and arrival city!
4. Agenda synchronisation
Save your upcoming trips to the agenda of your mobile device. Get a reminder about the day and time of departure of your train!
5. Customer support
Need help with refund request or a specific question? Contact us in one simple step or find the answers to the most frequently asked questions, which are classified according to different steps of a journey.
*** Rail Europe cannot be held liable in case of inaccuracy of the information provided on the My Train Companion App. Travellers should refer to Rail Europe’s website for further information. ***
Rail Europe is the worldwide leader of train tickets.
* Real-time info on the next Subway. (as per MTA, only available for 1,2,3,4,5,6,S and L trains)
* Follow multiple stations, near home or work.
We are looking to add more features. Please give us your feedback http://nycmobiledev.uservoice.com/
Get the real-time status for your Amtrak train trip in a convenient format Find your station easily with our word-completion search. The app also remembers your most recent trip request whose status can be updated with a single button tap. Reverse the route with a single button. The app conveniently retains a list of stations in your most recent queries.
Full details are provided on each leg of your trip including scheduled and estimated departure and arrival times. Information is directly from the Amtrak, but there is no affiliation between this app and Amtrak.
All Amtrak stations in North America are included along with Amtrak's algorithm for determining the connections and times.
To see the real-time departure screens in New York Penn Station and the Amtrak stops in New Jersey, purchase the NJ Transit Departures app. Real-time departure screens for Amtrak trains in the Hudson valley or along the Connecticut shore can been seen by purchasing the Metro North Departures app.
Find out how much time you have left until the next train comes!
Are you having dinner and you do not know how much time you have until the next train? Do you want to spend the most of your time with someone and take the next train?
With this application you can avoid wasting your time, knowing at any time and from anywhere how long until your next train arrives. The available "cercanías" cities are:
- Gijón & Oviedo
- Murcia & Alicante
- San Sebastián
You can also check the timetables for the next 24 hours, see the stations where you have to transfer to your destination, view the entire station map in your city.
Don’t waste your time waiting for your train anymore!
thetrainline is all about making train travel easy: Plan your journey, check live train departure and arrival times & platform information in the palm of your hand on your mobile.
• Journey planning tool with live train departure and arrival times and travel card discounts
• View live train departure boards and never miss the train again.
• See what platform you depart from.
• Keep your recent and saved journeys on your Me screen
• View station information including maps and local taxi numbers direct to your mobile.
Buy cheap tickets on the go: Book the best value tickets for travelling on any UK train route. Whether you are commuting into London or just making a fun day trip, thetrainline makes it simple to get to where you want to go…
• Buy tickets for travelling/commuting on any UK train route.
• Purchase rail tickets up to 10 minutes before boarding times.
• Save your preferred payment card and railcard details.
• Collect tickets from over 1,000 stations or select the mTicket option and go paperless on selected routes**!
• View ticket reference details in your app, even without a signal.
The train operators will release rail tickets 12 weeks before the date of travel so whether you are commuting in and out of London or want to travel further around Great Britain, the earlier you book the better. We also offer a live ticket alert service that you can sign up to and we will notify you direct to your mobile when the cheapest advance tickets for your journey are released. Travelling by train has never been so easy…
With thetrainline you can buy cheap train tickets and check live departure and arrival times for rail journeys on all major UK train operators:
First Great Western
South West Trains
Arriva Trains Wales
South Eastern Trains
Abellio Greater Anglia
East Midlands Trains
thetrainline is so simple and easy to use. At a glance, checking the live departure and arrival times of the trains that you need and all connections, is straight forward. Picking up the cheapest tickets is hassle free, helping to make your travelling experience a lot more relaxing and stress free.
With main offices in London and Edinburgh, thetrainline is well placed to give you the information you need for commuting or travelling on a journey further afield, with access to train route and timetables for more than 2,500 stations and 170,000 trips nationwide.
Wherever you are, wherever you want to go, thetrainline can get you there with everything you need to know at your fingertips if you are on the go with no time to waste.
*Average savings with Advance rail fares vs buying on arrival at the ticket office on the day of travel. Selected routes only, subject to availability.
**Mobile tickets are only available on selected journeys.
Whether you are day-tripping, commuting, going on holiday or just checking times to get you home, download thetrainline app now and make it’s your first stop for the cheapest tickets.
For more information visit: http://www.thetrainline.com/train-tickets/mobile-app/
We always respect your privacy, check this page to see the reasons we need to ask for permissions:
Follow us on:
- East West Line
- North South Line
- North East Line
- Circle Line
- Downtown Line (Under Construction - Partially Completed)
- LRT Line
- Thomoson East Coast Line (Under Construction)
* More updates coming soon.
You'll be the talk of the platform, and not cause you're dressed in a banana suit, but because you're using Simple Subway NYC while others look in envy with their sundials and kaleidoscopes.
No network connection, no problem. Simple Subway NYC saves the maps and delays on your phone so you can use it anywhere!
People are already raving about Simple Subway NYC:
#Abraham Lincoln says: Four score and seven years ago, is how long I've been trying to get to my destination. Thanks to Simple Subway NYC, I found where I needed to go!
#Halal Cart Guy says: white sauce hot sauce?
Many thanks to Jefferson Stewart for advisement and help on UI/UX design on Simple Subway NYC!!!
Simple Subway NYC / Subway NYC / NYC Subway / Subway
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
+ Singapore, London, Manchester, Birmingham, Paris, Lyon, Berlin, Hamburg, Brussels, Lisbon, Amsterdam/Randstad, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Step-by-step instructions for your journey in realtime
* Get a notification when it's time to get off at your stop
* Live disruption notifications
- New York: MTA, MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, NJT & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH, Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, LA Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / LADOT
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington
- Vancouver: TransLink
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
Another app from mxData, the makers of the award winning Tube Map app, which is used regularly by over a million people. Approved by National Rail Enquiries, myTrains is a train travellers dream. Don’t just take our word for it, check it out for yourself.
If you find myTrains useful please rate it 5 stars each time an update comes out. Your support with ratings and reviews keeps the updates coming. Thank You.
All aboard with myTrains!
- LIVE timetables, departure and arrival boards for over 2500 stations.
- Know your platform number before you enter the station (when available).
- LIVE status and delay times giving you all the latest information.
Planning a rail journey is simple with myTrains.
- Return and outbound journey information displayed in one view.
- Select your preferred route and when you would like to go and let myTrains do the rest!
- Know which train company is running the service, how long the journey will take and a break down of each leg of your journey.
- Specify departure OR arrival time.
- First and last train of the day information.
Make myTrains your own.
- Nearest Station uses GPS to show you a list of stations nearest to you.
- Save favourite stations and journeys to your home page for quick access.
If you need more information or have a question about myTrains join us at www.facebook.com/myTrains or visit us at www.mxapps.co.uk/. We would love to hear from you.
Now you can get your FT fill on-the-go! View your favorite threads in a neat, compact format.
Other useful features include:
-airport lookup tool
-ability to create shorts to subforums and threads.
Still in the works:
-user sign-in and posting
All information is displayed in an easy-to-use, compact form.
**To 'check / un-check' a workout, hold it down for 5 seconds. A message will appear confirming your selection.
This app or its developers are in no way affiliated with Beachbody or Product Partners, LLC, creators of P90X® and other extreme fitness programs.