- Live NYC Subway Timing for 1/2/3/4/5/6/S/L lines
- Live MTA Alerts, Delays, Status for all lines
- 24/7 Schedules for ALL Subway lines (Offline!)
- GPS-Enabled Street and Subway Map of NYC (Offline!)
- Every Bus Stop and Route Map (Offline!)
- Official MTA Subway Map (Offline!)
- Fare Calculator: know just how much to add to your MetroCard
- Automatic Closest Stop shows trains arriving where you are
- Automatic Widget shows train times on your Home Screen
- Favorite Stations
- Click any station to show arriving trains
Tested on Samsung Galaxy S4
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
The subway NYC tracker application shows when your train will arrive and you can avoid the waiting time. More real time routes will be added automatically later when MTA releases them.
- Simple nearby station search with map option
- Live train time widgets. (route, stop, favorite and status)
- New easy to read nearby page
Never run for the train again!
Please leave a review or email saitiam7 (at) gmail (dot) com for support. Thank you very much. The countdown and departure board data are from MTA. The schedule timetable is obtained from MTA too and updated every few months.
Latest version 2 design
- High redesign for speed, simplicity and elegant
- New nearby page that is very easy to use in New York Subway
- Fast loading for nearby, times, stop and status
- New multiple single (1x1) widgets e.g. for home and work route
- Map search with train line and station label
- 9 train timings for each direction on a NYC station
- Favorite subway NYC routes and stop
- Quick change for subway NYC lines
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
+ Singapore, London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo (more coming).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT) & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington
- Vancouver: TransLink
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
The LIVE status of thousands of trains is quickly available in an easy to use and efficient layout. Statuses of all NJ Transit rail lines and select Amtrak lines can be searched via DepartureVision, and the status of all SEPTA Regional Rail lines can be found by selecting the SEPTA Regional Rail option.
Get Railed Today!
Available live schedules (includes information about possible delays):
-All SEPTA Regional Rail Lines
-All NJ Transit Lines (via DepartureVision)
-Any Amtrak trains at Stations that connect to NJ Transit (via DepartureVision)
Available offline schedules (works without an internet connection):
-NJ Transit Atlantic City Line
-NJ Transit Northeast Corridor Line
-PATCO High Speed Line Timetable
Have any suggestions or feature requests for the app? Just hit the "Contact Developer" option in the application and I will be more than happy to help!
Download schedules for offline viewing of 80+ cities, including timetables for bus, train, subway, trolley, light rail, commuter rail and trams
✔ Find directions with the journey planner when you're not sure where to go
✔ View real-time vehicle positions & estimates (in supported cities, see below)
✔ View service alerts
✔ Save favorite trips, stops, and directions searches
✔ View nearby stops
✔ View trips on a map
REAL-TIME VEHICLE POSITIONS / ESTIMATES: Sydney, Vancouver, Atlanta, Portland, Salt Lake City, Boston, Adelaide, Canberra, Perth, Toronto, LA, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, NYC, Ottawa, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Honolulu & Chapel Hill, Tampa (PSTA), Christchurch, Edmonton
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for more details
TRANSIT AGENCIES SUPPORTED:
ABC Ride, ACTION, AC Transit, Adelaide Metro, AMT, BART, BCT, Big Blue Bus, BKV, Busco, Calgary Transit, CapMetro, CAT, CATA, Caltrain, Capital Area Transit, Cary Transit C-Tran, CATA, Cascades East Transit, CCRTA, CDTA, Chapel Hill Transit, Cherriots, Christchurch Metro, CHT, Citilink, CityRail, CMRT, COTA, CTA, C-TRAN, CTTransit, DART, DART First State / DelDOT, DATA, DCTA, DTA, ETS, Fairfax County Transit, FWTA, GATRA, GCRTA, Golden Empire Transit, Golden Gate Transit (GGT), Go Transit, GRTA Xpress, HART, Howard Transit, HSR (Hamilton Street Railway), IndyGo, KCM, KCMD, Kitsap Transit, LA Metro, Lextran, LIRR, Lynx, KCATA, MARTA, MAXX, MBTA, MCTS, MDC Transit, Metlink, Metra, Metro, MetroTas, Metro Transit, Metrobus Transit, MMT, MNR, MTA, MTA Maryland, Muni, Nashville MTA, NCTD, NFTA, NJ Transit, NORTA, OCTA, OCTranspo, PACE, PATCO, Port Authority, PSTA, PTV Melbourne, PVTA, Qconnect Queensland, Ride On, RIPTA, RTC, RTA, RTC Washoe, RTD, RTL, SACRT, SDMTS, SF Muni, SEPTA, Sound Transit, SRTA, STA, STL, STM, TARC, TfNSW, TheBus, The Ride, TMTA Topeka, Translink BC, Translink SEQ (QLD), Transperth, TriMet, TTA, TTC, Winnipeg Transit, UTA, Valley Metro, VIA, VRE, VTA, Yolobus, YRT, 131500 NSW
CHECK YOUR BALANCE: Transperth SmartRider, Christchurch MetroCard, Adelaide MetroCard, Melbourne Myki, Brisbane Go Card, Action MyWay Card, Clipper Card, MetroTas Green Card
AUSTRALIA: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Hobart (Tasmania)
CANADA: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec, St Johns, Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg
NEW ZEALAND: Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington
UNITED STATES: Albany, Albuquerque, Ann Arbor, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bakersfield, Bend, Boston, Buffalo, Chapel Hill, Charlottesville, Chicago, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Delaware, Denver, Detroit, Duluth, Edmonton, Fairfax County Transit, Fort Wayne, Fresno, Hartford, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Lansing, Lexington, Little Rock, Los Angeles, Louisville, Madison, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Montgomery County, Nashville, New Orleans, NYC, Oakland, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Providence, PSTA, Raleigh, Reno, Riverside, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Salem, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, Santa Monica, Seattle, Spokane, St Louis, Tampa, Vancouver, Washington DC, Wilmington, Yuma
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for a full list of cities
In supported cities we offer WCA indicators for stops/trips in accordance with organisations such as ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act).
INTERNET - Directions search, alerts, downloading timetables
NETWORK STATE - Check if Internet connection is available
EXTERNAL STORAGE - Timetables storage
YOUR LOCATION - Directions search, nearby stops
ACCOUNTS/WAKE LOCK - Push notifications
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
* Real-time info on the next Subway. (as per MTA, only available for 1,2,3,4,5,6,S and L trains)
* Follow multiple stations, near home or work.
We are looking to add more features. Please give us your feedback http://nycmobiledev.uservoice.com/
Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
Where's my car is free and elegant car locator application designed to be useful and intuitive as much as possible.
Application uses GPS to remember where you park. It stores also time when you park.
LIVE data in select cities:
** LIVE Seattle Bus Times **
** LIVE NJ Bus Schedule **
** LIVE cta Chicago bus times**
** LIVE Boston Metro north locations **
** LIVE Los Angeles Bus Schedules **
** LIVE San Francisco muni Bus Schedules **
** LIVE D.C. Metro and D.C Bus Schedules **
** LIVE ttc Toronto bus timetables **
Operating in over 60 regions worldwide:
Albany, NY (CDTA schedules)
Albuquerque, NM (ABQ RIDE schedules)
Austin, TX (Capital Metro, MetroRail)
Boston, MA (MBTA schedules, Massport) *(LIVE)*
Brockton, MA (BAT)
Chicago, IL (CTA, Metra, Pace) *(LIVE)*
O'Hare & Midway Red Line Blue Line
Cleveland, OH (RTA, The Rapid schedules, Healthline)
Corona, CA (Metrolink Schedules)
Dallas. TX (DART, TRE)
Denver, CO (RTD)
Flagstaff, AZ (Mountain Line),
Fort Wayne, IN (Citilink)
Framingham, MA (CATA)
Gloucester, MA (CATA)
Green Bay, WI (Green Bay Metro)
Hampton Roads, VA (HRTA)
Honolulu, HI (TheBus)
Houston, TX (METRORail, METRO Bus)
Island County, WA (Mukilteo-Clintons, Island Transit)
Las Vegas, NV (RTC Transit)
Lehigh and Northampton, PA (Mountaintop)
Lexington, KY (Lextran schedules)
Los Angeles & Santa Ana, CA *(LIVE)*
- (Metro schedules, Metrolink scheules, RTA, OCTA, Burbank Bus timetables, Torrance Transit schedules)
Louisville, KY (TARC)
Lowell, MA (LRTA, Lowell Line)
Madison, WI (Madison Metro)
Martha's Vineyard, MA (VTA)
Maryland & Washington D.C. *(LIVE)*
- (Metro timetables, DC Circulator, Arlington Transit, Ride On, Fairfax Connector, MdTA)
Miami, FL (Miami metrobus,metrorail,metromover,Miami-Dade Transit)
Milwaukee, WI (MCTS schedules)
New York, NY *(LIVE)*
- (NYC Subway schedules,MTA Buses, NJ Transit,Long Island Rail Road,Metro-North
Railroad schedules, PATH, NICE, Staten Island Ferry)
Palm Bay, FL (SCAT)
Philadelphia, PA (SEPTA, NJ Transit,PATCO)
Portland, OR (TriMet)
Redding, PA (BARTA)
Sacramento, CA (Sacramento Regional Transit)
Salem, MA (MBTA)
Salt Lake City, UT (UTA schedules,Frontrunner)
San Antonio, TX (VIA)
San Diego, CA (MTS, NCTD)
San Francisco Bay, CA *(LIVE)*
- (MUNI, BART, AC Transit, VTA, samTrans,Caltrain,Golden Gate Transit,County Connection)
Santa Rosa, CA (CityBus)
Seattle, WA *(LIVE)* (Metro Transit,Sound Transit,City of Seattle,Pierce Transit)
Springfield, IL (SMTD)
Tampa / St Petersburg, FL (HART, TBARTA, TECO Line, PSTA)
Victorville, CA (VVTA)
Wilmington, NC (Wave Transit schedules)
Adelaide (Adelaide Metro)
Halifax (Metro Transit)
Ottawa (OC Transpo, Transitway)
- (TTC schedules, GO Transit, YRT, Brampton Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Guelph Transit)
Vancouver (TransLink, BC Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express, False Creek Ferries)
Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit)
Budapest (BKK menetrendek)
Torino (GTT orari)
Szczecin (ZDiTM rozkłady jazdy)
Łódź (MPK rozkłady jazdy)
Berlin (BVG Fahrplan, vBB Fahrplan)
Estonia (TAK sõiduplaanid, TTTK sõiduplaanid, Elron, Elektriraudtee)
Feedback: How can we make your experience better?
Contact Information: email@example.com
Follow us on:
StopanGo gives no warranty as to the validity of routes or schedules. They are subject to change and this is beyond stopango’s control. User assumes all risks of use, and StopanGo assumes no responsibility for any delays or losses resulting from such use.
Using GPS consumes battery life at a faster rate.
stopango transport schedule trip where bus mobile departures
Now you can get your FT fill on-the-go! View your favorite threads in a neat, compact format.
Other useful features include:
-airport lookup tool
-ability to create shorts to subforums and threads.
Still in the works:
-user sign-in and posting
All information is displayed in an easy-to-use, compact form.
**To 'check / un-check' a workout, hold it down for 5 seconds. A message will appear confirming your selection.
This app or its developers are in no way affiliated with Beachbody or Product Partners, LLC, creators of P90X® and other extreme fitness programs.