The app includes three formula forms for the data calculations. Utilizing the Oilfield Pipe Volume mobile app you will maintain pipelines in a good condition, keep your business safe, improve customer service and satisfaction.
Summary app features include:
- Make the pipeline volume calculations
- Sync collecte data across multiple devices
- Conduct pipeline volumes and email the results to the manager
- Retrieve PDF forms of the calculations print them and share via email, network drives and other sharing options available on device
- Work online/offline
- Get push notifications with relevant alerts
- Discuss any issues and exchange ideas on different topics
By utilizing the Oilfield Pipe Volume app you will have the following benefits:
- Performing calculations on the spot
- Improve data accuracy
- Increase efficiency
- Save time and reduce costs
- Eliminate paperwork and go green
Don't settle for an App that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii Apps are 100% customizable, securely deployed and seamlessly integrated into you back end systems using the feature-rich Snappii Platform. Using the Oilfield Pipe Volume mobile app for conducting inspections you will maintain pipelines in a good condition, keep your business safe, improve customer service and satisfaction.
In addition to using free Oilfield Pipe Volume app version you can get unlimited number of form submissions and remove all ads in the app by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase. Subscribe from your iOS device and access these services via mobile app.
It is aimed at those engineers in meetings or at the water cooler looking to quickly sanity check information and/or make rapid decisions where the 80:20 rule is sufficient for the purpose.
- Probabilistic volumetrics sheet
- CBM volumetrics sheet
- nodal solution for dry gas wells
- CBM RF @ Abandon calculations
- dry gas abandonment pressure & RF solver
- Orifice plate and choke rate calcs
- Pipe capacity tables
- Hydraulic fractured well correlation
A simple set of tools which the author thought might be of use with a mobile flavour. It is aimed at those engineers in meetings or at wellsites looking to quickly sanity check information and/or make rapid decisions where the 80:20 rule is sufficient for the purpose.
- Dry Gas, Wet Gas & Black Oil PVT correlations
- Darcy and Analytical transient inflow calculations
- Calculation of non-Darcy D factor for gas
- Simple regression to determine gas C & n factors
- Dry gas as well as Hagendorn & Brown outflow calculations
- Flowline pressure drops & simple compression
- Deterministic, Probabilistic & CBM Volumetrics calculations
- Lognormal & Normal probability calculator
- Optimal working interests
- Oilfield Conversions
- Metric / Oilfield Units Support
Users can view the wells in their fields, groups or patches. Users can add production entries, oil ticket entries, water ticket entries and track service and treatment histories. In addition, there are multiple areas where previous data for a well can be viewed and reviewed. Additional functionality includes tracking issues, tracking tasks and adding well and user logs.
From exclusive interviews with oil company CEOs to in-depth country profiles, Oil&Gas Middle East reports on the entire gamut of industry operations.
Download the Oil & Gas Middle East app today and be the first to read the latest issue of the magazine on your Android device.
The app is being offered for free for a limited time only. Download now and gain access to our fantastic bonus archive feature.
· Fuelled Marketplace – this is the only place you will need to go to source or sell oilfield equipment with no brokerage charges or hidden fees, it’s the only place you will need to stop. Share a listing with a colleague, save the listing to come back to later or connect directly with the seller in seconds.
· Calculations – engineering calculations available at your fingertips. We will continue to add to our database of calculations so you are able to compute on the fly whether in the office or in the field.
· Unit Conversions – with hundreds of conversions available, find out what you need to know right now.
· Ask the Community – draw on the wisdom of the Fuelled Community by asking a question and waiting for one of your peer experts to answer it.
The Fuelled App is a completely free App to download and use. Download this app and join the Fuelled Community today.
Sales and Service Order allows taking an oil or gas sales or service orders. Basic information is tracked with account and invoice numbers, along with a job overview, tank and appliances details, specific job information, parts used (quantity/price), and all calculated totals. All calculations are also done automatically in the application, rather than manually using pencil and a calculator.
Initial Drilling Rig Inspection form includes equipment inspection of tracks and outriggers, moving parts, drill rig, fluids, fuel and hydraulics, fire safety, brakes, emergency stop function, operational gauges and warning light functionality.
The app includes several mobile calculators that allow:
- to estimate changes in the resistivity of an NaCl solution
- to measure density of gas and oil under reservoir conditions
- to estimate drill pipe capacity, weight and displacement
The Oil & Gas Field Operations is a feature rich, convenient and easy-to-use mobile app that will certainly help you to improve accuracy on data collection.
Summary app features include:
• Take oil or gas Sales and Service Orders and send them to customers
• Make risk assessment summaries to evaluate hazards
• Inspect new drill rigs and equipment
• Use multiple calculators to estimate oil and gas density, resistivity, drill pipe capacity, weight and displacement
• Create your own contact list and make emergency calls when needed
• Retrieve PDF forms of the estimates, timesheets, maintenance logs and daily reports and share them via email, Facebook, network drives and other sharing options available on device
• Work in online/offline mode
• Sync data across multiple devices
• Discuss any issues and exchange ideas on different topics
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover, you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
Don't settle for an App that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii Apps are 100% customizable, securely deployed and seamlessly integrated into you back end systems using the feature-rich Snappii Platform. Utilize feature-rich, convenient and easy to use Oil & Gas Field Operations app to perform inspections, evaluate risks, make calculations and more!
In addition to using free Oil & Gas Field Operations version you can remove all ads in the app by purchasing a $0.99 one time fee and get unlimited number of form submissions by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase. Subscribe from your device and access these services via mobile app.
In-App Subscription Details:
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $4.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $49.90 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically
Thoughtfully designed to encourage you to look outside of your company and industry, Best Practices for Oil & Gas is a vibrant community event where decision-makers, business process owners, experts, analysts, super users, solution providers and more come together all in one location for interactive training and networking.
Best Practices for Oil & Gas Conference is an interactive experience rather than a sit-and-listen conference including a plethora of networking opportunities and social gatherings. A collaboration between SAP, The Eventful Group and ASUG, Best Practices for Oil & Gas is designed for all industry segments including upstream, midstream, downstream and oil field services.
Download the app to find out more about the event and our other upcoming events.
Our companies offer oil field opportunities in Big Spring, Iran and throughout the Permian Basin. We're searching for motivated individuals to work in a team oriented environment.
Thank you for your interest in our companies, we look forward to reviewing your application--interview today, and start right away
* WellFinder is a mapping application which locates active oil and gas Wells in North Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado and Utah.
* Over 182,000 active oil and gas Wells in North Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado and Utah.
* Search/sort by Well Name or API Number.
* Filter and display Wells by County, Field Name, Operator, Status or Well Type
* Marks your Well selection(s) on map.
* Selectable Map Views - Road Map View or Satellite Map View
* Tap on Well Marker and display Well Info:
- Well Name
- Well Operator
- Well Type
- Well Status
- API Number
- Spud Date
- Field Name
* Loads Well info into Text Message (SMS) App
* Loads Well Info into Email App
* Loads Well Info into Scheduler/Calendar App, allowing you to quickly create schedules for your crews.
* Provides navigation directions to selected oil/gas Well via Google's Navigation App.
* WellFinder database is updated weekly
* Monthly subscription app ($7.99/month - 7 day Free Trial - Cancel at anytime)
== Canceling a subscription ==
A subscription can be canceled through your Google Wallet. Link describing how to cancel a subscription:
If you experience difficulties canceling, send us an email and we will phone you and walk you through the process.
== Updating database ==
WellFinder database is updated weekly. To receive the database updates immediately, enable "Auto-update apps" in Google Play Store "Settings".
== Suggestions or Issues ==
Please email issues and/or suggestions to email@example.com
== Releases ==
1.50.093 - Minor Bug Fix (Search Menu)
1.49.093 - Weekly Database Update
1.49.092 - Weekly Database Update
1.49.090 - Weekly Database Update
1.49.088 - Weekly Database Update
1.49.087 - Added Utah to Database
1.48.086 - Added Colorado to Database
1.48.085 - Added Wyoming to Database
1.48.083 - Weekly Database Update
1.46.081 - Weekly Database Update
1.45.081 - Weekly Database Update
1.40.080 - Added Montana to Database
1.32.080 - Weekly Database Update
1.32.079 - Weekly Database Update