- Customize a GPS enabled map of Hersheypark and ZooAmerica by showing and hiding attractions of interest
- Map your way to any location with the Take Me There function
- View current ride information including closed rides and ride wait times
- Search function to help find information about attractions
- Filter/sort results by height, distance, name, etc.
- View daily show and Hershey's Character appearance schedules
- Find food and beverage information
- Get detailed information about all rides, shows, games, shops, services
- View alerts with important information (weather, etc)
- View hours for area attractions (Hershey's Chocolate World, Hershey Story Museum, etc.)
- Find lodging and booking information for the Official Resorts of Hersheypark
- Watch videos of select rides
- Easily locate important services such as Ticketing Services, First Aid, Accessibility, Lost Children, Lost and Found, Barking Lot Day Kennel, etc.
- Locate restrooms, ATMs, lockers, smoking gazebos, and stroller/wheelchair rentals
- Find My Car - Never forget where you parked again! This feature helps you to navigate to your parking spot after a fun-filled day at Hersheypark.
- View all menu items along with their ingredients and allergens for each dining location.
- Share Rides, Animals, Shows and Characters on Facebook and Twitter.
- Things to do just for you - Find Rides, Food, Games, and Entertainment for your height category.
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
# Voted Best Travel App in India at Mobby's Awards #
FREE download and get:
1) Compare air fares across leading airline websites and travel portals and find cheapest airline tickets
2) Find best hotel prices and deals. Book 24,000+ hotels in India and 350,000+ hotels globally
3) Call hotels for free and talk and book directly on the phone with hotels
4) Millions of travel & hotels reviews with photos, maps and phone numbers
5) Find lowest rates for flights and hotels across 100+ travel websites
6) Plan your trip & see over 100,000+ sightseeing destinations travel guides, places to visit and things to do
7) Share travel photos, write reviews and rate hotels and monuments
8) See hotel photos, amenity information, room rates & availability
9) Browse thousands of restaurants, dhabas & street food joints in India
10) See aggregate ratings from 100s of hotel review websites in the world.
11) Now with packages too !
With its awesome design, ixigo lets you search & compare lowest hotel rates, cheapest flight ticket fares, destination travel guides, places to visit, things to do, restaurants, trains, buses and much more, all for free, only with ixigo!
- Searches all leading travel websites, airlines, hotel chains in India and across the world
- Book conveniently on the website of your choice
- Also search for trains & buses in India
- Hotels coverage across 1-star to 5-star properties, bed and breakfast, hostels, homestays, inns, lodges, cottages, luxury hotels, budget hotels, dharamshalas and resorts.
- Call hotels for free
- Flight ticket and Flight status across the world.
- Track flight delays, changes and cancellations
- Get restaurant information in 500+ cities in India.
**Please Note** For any problems and feature requests, please use the “feedback” functionality inside the app.
There are GPS applications with French maps inside, iPhiGéNie brings you ALL French maps from the National Geographic Institute, with a GPS inside.
iPhiGéNie is the tool of choice for mapping in France.
There are GPS applications with French maps inside, iPhiGéNie brings you ALL French maps from the National Geographic Institute, with a GPS inside.
iPhiGéNie displays topographic maps, ortophotos, street and cadastral maps from the Geoportail. On this reference background your precise position (GPS + phone and wifi interpolation) is shown. Every map displayed once is kept in the device and is available even with no network (off-line mode). All non-topographic maps and most ortophotos stay permanently free.
NEW: FREE world-wide coverage though OpenStreetMap/openCycleMap, Spain, Germany, Italy, Norwey, IGN-littoral, and others new maps from IGN.
IMPORTANT: Geoportail map service and resources are tied to a personal subscription, recurring by default. See conditions below. The application installation is free and comes with 7 calendar days of free access to the service. Optional Amax module adds extended features but do not include map subscription.
In App Purchases:
Provisional cache OPTION (by contractual obligation from Geoportal), available for ANNUAl subscription only: This option allows to automatically load every layer and scale you selected in areas that you can define as you like. You can setup a second map store (cache) of maps (photos, etc.) to ensure you'll have it on the field, even with no network connection. This provisional cache adds to the regular automatic one. No need to display every map you need manually.
Amax option: This optional module, available through In App Purchase, add following features:
• Waypoints management, with photos: Add, file, annotate, export-import in GPX file format.
• Tracks and route: Recording, manual creation and editing, following, export-import in GPX file format.
• Automatic downloading of maps along a predefined track.
• Search address or any toponym present on a map. Automatic creation of relevant waypoint.
• "GPS beacon" feature: People you authorize, can follow your position on a detailed map, either on support web site on inside the application. No tracking is done unless you activate it.
• Follow you friends beacon: Automatic update of followed positions. Very handful to find each other in the middle of nowhere or see how far are your fellows.
• GPS "beacon": Warning, given the phone network nature et battery capacity, you should never engage security on the availability of this feature.
• GPS and battery lasting: the GPS is shut down when the application is sent to background, if there is no activated function requiring it (track recording, "GPS beacon"). Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery lasting.
• While there is no English translation of the manual yet, English speaking users are more than welcome to ask any question in the English section of the forum on the support web site. This will help covering most important aspects first.
• Recurring subscriptions to Geoportail map service
- Yearly subscription. Monthly coming soon.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of the free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to Geoportail map service.
Most visitors rightly associate this area with rolling green hills and famously honey-coloured limestone villages, but in this official guide we aim to show you that the Cotswolds really is ‘more than just the view’. On any given day here, people might be visiting a farmers’ market, garden or gallery, buying antiques, listening to live music, watching world-class sport, messing about on the water or eating delicious, locally produced food.
A year round diary of festivals and events, ranging from international- standard to the fun and quirky, brings the Cotswolds alive throughout every season. To convey the excitement, we encourage you to stay longer and take in one or two of them while you’re here. To find out what’s on - check out the events section.
You’ll be spoilt for choice with our range of shopping on offer in our towns and villages, covering everything from vintage to modern. The cathedral city of Gloucester and Regency Cheltenham are the main places for high street shopping with a delightful café culture to match. The smaller towns and villages offer independent shopping, markets and galleries.
The Cotswolds are a great escape from the everyday hustle and bustle. We’re sure you’ll want to get out and explore the hills and valleys on foot or by bike, indulge in a bit of ‘me time’ with some pampering, or learning a new skill or activity. Families love the Cotswolds too and, come rain or shine, you’ll find something to keep children of all ages entertained.
Here you will find wonderful choices of places to stay to suit all budgets; superb places to eat out; things to do and places to visit as well as some really useful information.
The Discover the Garden of England App gives you details of places to stay – from cosy B & Bs, country inns, boutique and country house hotels, to pretty holiday cottages and top quality camping facilities. Comprehensive listings of places to visit, things to do, where to eat and shop, as well as a full calendar listing of events taking place throughout the year, make this App the essential companion to planning and enjoying a short break or day out in the Garden of England.
The only App to cover both the Kent and East Sussex borders, the information featured is collected directly from accommodation providers, places to visit and event organisers and is frequently updated, ensuring that the information is accurate and relevant for visitors and residents alike wanting to discover more of the Garden of England.
Entries include a description, a direct link to a contact telephone number, email and website for further details, as well as directions and a map with GPS integration, making it easy to get from A to B. Many entries also include photographs, opening times and prices, where appropriate. The ‘Favourites’ function enables you to build your own personalised itineraries of places to visit, things to do, accommodation, restaurants and events to experience during your visit.
What’s more, the information is stored directly within the App itself making it easy on your phone charges and ideal if you are visiting from abroad.
Within under an hour of London and the South coast, you can be relaxing in quintessential English countryside, enjoying some of the country’s finest examples of gardens, castles and stately homes – there are more concentrated here than in any other area of the country. Not only that, the area is great for outdoor activities too – walking, cycling, mountain biking, climbing and golf are all well catered for. And for those who like something at a slower pace, the towns and villages in the area provide more than enough in the way of places to browse for antiques and other finds, not to mention plenty of high quality pubs, restaurants and other places to eat. Discover the Garden of England using this essential Guide to the best of Kent and Sussex.
Would you like to feature your business on the Discover App? Contact us at email@example.com.
Crowned by Windsor Castle and linked by the River Thames, the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead has a rich mix of history, culture, heritage and fun. With internationally renowned events, superb shopping and dining and a range of accommodation to suit all tastes, this is one of England’s most famous short break destinations.
Located less than 30 miles west of London, close to Heathrow Airport and well connected by the main road and rail network, the area is ideal for short breaks, weekends away and day visits.
Enjoy world-famous attractions like Windsor Castle and LEGOLAND® Resort Windsor plus Changing the Guard, the Savill Garden, Ascot Racecourse, Royal Windsor Racecourse, historic houses, guided walks, sightseeing bus rides, boat trips on the River Thames, horse-drawn carriage rides, beautiful countryside and much, much more!
All the Official Visitor Guide content is supplied and chosen by the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead to ensure you get the most out of your visit to this historic and exciting destination. Once downloaded, the app will put you right in the middle of all the best things to see and do.
Use it to:
• Search for a place to stay
• Check out the best places to eat and drink
• Browse the What’s On guide to local events
• Visualise where you are in relation to the attractions, activities, bars and restaurants
• Build a shortlist of favourite places and get directions from where you are to everything you want to see.
Updated regularly by the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead, this is the app for both Windsor visitors and residents alike.
Visit Southport, just 20 miles north of Liverpool. Southport has beautiful beaches, unspoilt coastline, a superb choice of restaurants, world-class golf, family attractions and a vibrant events programme. Combine this with plenty of hotels, bed and breakfasts and a great nightlife and Southport is the ideal holiday or day visit destination.
With this app you can search:
What’s on – filter by the date of your visit, check admission prices and get directions.
Things to do – from beaches, attractions, arts and nature, there are plenty of things to do and see in Southport. Filter by interest or area and view opening times and contact information.
Where to eat – Southport has an abundance of places to eat and drink. Whether it is a light bite, coffee and cake, or fine dining you can filter by cuisine type and search for places to eat during your visit.
Where to Stay – big hotels, boutique hotels, B&B’s, guest houses and serviced accommodation, Southport has a wealth of them all. Filter by grading, type or area and view images, prices and contact details to complete your booking.
This app also has a ‘Favourites’ function which will enable you to personalise the itinerary for your trip. Use the integrated map function to enable you to visualise your itinerary, get directions and see where places of interest are located. In essence, this is Southport’s Visitor Guide on your phone or tablet!
From the northernmost headlands of the Isle of Lewis to the southern tip of Vatersay, the Outer Hebrides islands on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean offer an exciting assortment of entertainments and attractions.
Experience the peace and tranquillity of this isolated environment or accept the warm Western Isles welcome of communities waiting to offer you some traditional Hebridean hospitality.
Explore our rich island history and discover a superb selection of museums and monuments or witness carefully preserved Gaelic culture in a region where crofting, community events and ceilidhs bring people together like nowhere else on earth.
Why not come and spot birds, beasts and all the rest of the Hebrides wildlife that flourishes in our unique environment, or enjoy the other activities on offer in our amazing outdoors – from cycling to canoeing, kayaking to kitesurfing and walking to windsurfing.
Be inspired by our stunning sea views and endless skyscapes (which are currently featuring prominently on the BBC’s new Hebrides: Islands on the Edge series narrated by Ewan McGregor) or simply soak up the amazing Outer Hebridean atmosphere on one of our myriad of main and outlying islands.
On this App you can find a complete guide to Hebrides tourism including accommodation, places to visit, activities, information and events and plan your own personally tailored visit – from short breaks to romantic weekends to activity weeks.
Join us in the islands of the Outer Hebrides to experience life on the edge of Europe’s Atlantic Ocean.
Developed by Visit Isle of Wight, the app contains all the essential information you need to make the most of a trip to the beautiful Isle of Wight; it’s like having a mini-guidebook in your phone.
With sections covering Things to See & Do, Food & Drink, What’s On, Where to Stay, Shopping and an Itinerary planner the app contains hundreds of business listings, each including an image, full description,
opening times, admission prices, location and complete contact details including email and web links where appropriate.
The Isle of Wight Official Tourism app also contains information on the “Towns & villages” allowing you to explore and discover all parts of the Island.
The app also includes a ‘Favourites’ functionality enabling you to build up your own personalised itinerary of places to visit, restaurants to dine at and things to do during your trip. Need some inspiration? If so why not try one of our suggested itineraries for some inspiration.
Download the official must-have-guide to the Isle of Wight NOW.
Whether you choose to stay for a night, a weekend break or a longer holiday - find out what to do, where to stay and what to see.
Once downloaded, the app puts you right at the centre of all that’s good to see and do in Cheshire.
With sections covering Things To Do, Food and Drink, What's On, Where To Stay and Shopping, the app contains listings of businesses with images, full descriptions, opening times, admission prices, locations and contact details.
There's also a 'favourites' function so you can build up your own personalised itinerary of places to visit, restaurants to dine at and things to do during your visit! The essential guide to Portsmouth!
Looking for inspiration as you explore? Searching for delicious food and drink? Need a hotel in a hurry? The Bristol Official City Guide has everything covered – with detailed descriptions of Bristol's best places, plus ticket prices, opening times, contact details, hotels ratings: everything you'd ever need whether you're a visitor or resident.
Each entry in the guide also includes directions and a map with GPS integration, so you can easily find your way from A to B or browse places nearby. You can even save your favourite items as a personal itinerary.
The Bristol app is easy on your phone data charges, too – ideal if you're visiting from overseas – because its information is stored within the app itself. You'll only need the internet if you want to use GPS or download photos.
The app provides you with details and suggestions on places to stay, where to eat, things to do, shopping, attractions and events. So whether you’re relaxing at home planning your visit to Dorset or already here in need of accurate, up to date information and directions, then this app is for you.
The app’s geolocating technology provides slick mapping so you can visualise exactly where you are in relation to attractions, activities, accommodation, events, restaurants and more. Each business featured on the app includes information on prices, opening times, directions, complete contact details, directions and image.
You will find suggested itineraries covering different themes giving you the opportunity to explore Dorset and make the most of your visit. There is also the option for you to create your own bespoke itinerary for Dorset of places to visit, restaurants to dine at and things to do during your trip.
The Dorset Official Visitor Guide App provides you with regularly updated information and is the pocket guide to Dorset in the palm of your hand.
All city guide content is supplied and selected by the official destination marketing organisation for Newcastle and Gateshead to ensure that you get the very most from your trip to this vibrant destination. Once downloaded, the app puts you right at the centre of all that is good to see and do;
• Search for Hotels
• Search for Restaurants and Bars
• Browse the What's On guide for festivals, shows and events.
• Visualise where you are in relation to the attractions, activities, bars and restaurants.
• Build a shortlist of favourite places and get turn by turn directions from where you are, to everything you want to see and do.
Frequently updated with only quality assured content, this is your personal travel guide for Newcastle and Gateshead.
Developed by VisitBrighton, the city’s official tourism department, the app contains all the essential information you need to make the most of a trip to the city; it’s like having a mini-guidebook in your phone.
With sections covering Things to See & Do, Food & Drink, What’s On, Where to Stay and Shopping the app contains listings for hundreds of businesses, which each include an image, full description, opening times, admission prices, location and complete contact details including email and web links where appropriate.
The Brighton Official Visitor City Guide also contains information on the “city villages” that make up Brighton & Hove and suggested itineraries covering different themes, giving you the opportunity to explore areas that most visitors don’t know about.
The app also includes a ‘Favourites’ functionality enabling you to build up your own personalised itinerary of places to visit, restaurants to dine at and things to do during your trip.
• Find Restaurants and Bars for dining out and nights out
• Easily find Accommodation in the English Riviera
• Browse the What's On guide for the latest events and festivals
• Discover where to go and where to shop in South Devon’s Beautiful Bay
• View directions and contact information for all of the accommodation and places to visit
This free app guides you around the region, giving you the inside info you need to find hotels, restaurants and the best beaches all year round.
Find out about opening times and ticket prices to attractions
Every entry in the guide includes directions and a map with GPS integration, so you’ll never lose your way in the English Riviera again. Discover what’s on and when so you can plan your visit to pack in as much enjoyment as possible.
Find the secret places only the locals know about!
Comprehensive and simple to use, this app is easily the best way to find your way around South Devon and discover the hidden gems off the beaten track that you might otherwise miss.
Find the best value boutique hotels and where to take the kids on a rainy day
Whether you’re looking for a quiet meal for two or emergency entertainment for bored kids, this app will give you all the information you need to discover the best of the English Riviera. Whether you’re just visiting or are a resident, the English Riviera Android app is the essential mobile guidebook to the region, and is packed full of useful information.