Sensor Kinetics is an advanced viewer and monitor for all of the standard sensors available in your Android device. You can finally see and log the accelerometer, gyroscope or the magnetometer in real time action!
Written by one of the pioneers of the use of accelerometers and gyroscopes within the modern smartphone, it provides a comprehensive look at the total dynamics of the combined operations of all the sensors.
The app demonstrates the use of the accelerometer, gyroscope and the rotation sensor to control a tilt based view navigation like the RotoView technology by INNOVENTIONS. It also demonstrates the operation of the magnetic sensor, the linear acceleration sensor and the gravity sensor within special graphical displays.
Use Sensor Kinetics to monitor and understand the behavior of the sensors while you change the delay setting or activate/deactivate specific sensors. Each sensor is attached to a sophisticated chart viewer. If you need to save or share sensor charts, please purchase the companion Sensor Kinetics Pro.
For educational users, the app includes comprehensive help files which provide physics students with hands-on knowledge of how these sensors interact with smartphones and suggest numerous experiments you can perform on your phone or tablet.
Who Should Use Sensor Kinetics?
Developers, students, hobbyists, technicians, engineers... anyone who's curious about what lies "under the hood" of their mobile device!
Test your Android phone or tablet: Sensor Kinetics allows you to test all of the sensors on your device. For example, you can quickly determine if your Android device has a gyroscope sensor and how fast it's operating. The numerous chart viewers allow you to measure any sensor over time and gauge their accuracy and behavior.
Educational: Sensor Kinetics demonstrates the physics of gravity, acceleration, rotation, magnetism and more as these forces are measured by your phone or tablet. The app includes comprehensive help files with easy to understand information and experiments you can perform with the sensors.
App Developers: View in detail the behavior of the sensors used in your apps. Compare the performance of advanced sensors like gyroscope, linear acceleration sensor and the rotation sensor.
This app relates to gyroscope and accelerometer data logging, magnetometer, smart scroll, science, physics, tilt measure, pressure sensor, relative humidity sensor, light sensor, linear acceleration, temperature sensor, proximity sensor, gravity sensor, MEMS, kinetics
You'll be able to test the following:
Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor...
You'll be able to check your LAN status: internal & external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
Level of charge, time on, temperature, health...
How many points of contact does your device recognize?
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel version, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The Pro version of Phone Tester displays more information (CPU speed, phone memory, sd card memory) and removes the ads.
If you don't have AP(WiFi hotspot), you can use android phone/PC as hotspot.
* Mouse curser movement
* left and right click support
* Middle mouse button scroll
* Remote keyboard input
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key(Pro only)
* Speech-to-text input for all languages
* Mouse & keyboard full screen
* Auto-connect on application startup
* Media player controller(Pro only)
* Explorer controller(Pro only)
* PPT Presentation controller(Pro only)
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX/Linux (Ubuntu)
* Tap and move for drag
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
* Pinch to zoom(pro)
* Three finger drag & drop or highlight
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop(Pro only)
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window(Pro only)
* Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus(Pro only)
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click)
WiFi Mouse pro version: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.necta.wifimouse.
KEYWORDS remote control,Like:LogMeIn,PhoneMyPC,RDP,VNC,gmote,easy,fast,awesome,follow on facebook,twitter
Giving a presentation? Or watching an online movie? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (need unlocking)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote Panel (need unlocking)
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Remotely Typing with Voice
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.5+
TO GET STARTED, YOU NEED:
1. Go to http://www.remotemouse.net, download & install Remote Mouse server on your Mac/PC
2. Make sure that your iPhone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer
3. Open Remote Mouse App, Click “Start” to connect
• New interaction feature added (Read more about how to interact with graphics by clicking interact button)
• Large graphic view
• Speed in all direction(x,y,z) km,mph
• Total g-force
• Direction compass in degrees (n,w,s,e)
• Magnetic field x z y
• Total magnetic field
• Pitch and roll angles
• (speed sensitivity will depend on magnetic field around you, on the move accuracy)
• Control graphic speed rate
Proximity Sensor Finder tells you a few things about your device:
1. Does the device have a proximity sensor?
2. Is an object in close proximity detected?
3. Does this device support actual proximity distances or just "covered" and "uncovered" sensor states?
4. For supported devices, exactly how far away is the object?
5. How long has the sensor been covered?
6. How much power is the proximity sensor consuming?
We developed Proximity Sensor Finder as an internal testing tool but it soon became apparent that there was a need in the market for just such an app, so we decided to ship it and make it free!
Internet and location permissions requested are just for ads, no other data is transmitted or received.
Including accelerometer, magnetic field, orientation, temperature, light...
Version 3.5 added support for battery status (temperature, voltage and percentage), sound level and signal strength!
Perfect for showcasing capabilities of your new phone, as well as hardware diagnostics after you have gone through a system update or repair. And it's a must have development tool when you develop applications that uses these sensors.
TEMPERATURE, HUMIDITY AND PRESSURE ONLY WORK ON GALAXY i9505 S4! O TERMINALS WITH BAROMETER
Sensors S4 is a simple but effective application.
Use the barometer sensor to show temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure.
It also measures altitude sensors, Proximity, Magnetic Fields, Accelerometer and Brightness
We hope you find it useful, and if so, what ye tell us.
- view sensor types and vendors
- view live data from the sensors
- view current consumption of your sensors
Can be used as metal detector or cable detector by following indication of the Magnetic Field Sensor.
This app is ad-supported and may place ads within your device.
Multi-Touch Gestures & Gyroscope
One-Click Connection & Korean, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin and Traditional) Language Support
Available for Mac and Windows
- Your phone becomes a wireless mouse for your computer. Control all computer functions from your phone's touch screen.
- Mouse button, wheel, and gesture functions
- Available in multiple languages, Unicode, and special characters
- Function keys
- Gyroscope feature!
- Designed with Microsoft PowerPoint presentations in mind.
- Timer for presentations
- Various keys: Home, Start, Shift+F5, End, and ESC
- PC lock/unlock, maneuvering over desktop screens
- Fun animations to break the work boredom + more to be updated
- One click to connect and disconnect, saves your settings for quick access
Mouse Kit is a wireless mouse, keyboard, presentation remote control and PC controller all combined in one simple, user-friendly app. With Mouse Kit, you'll never again have to deal with tangled wires, wireless mouse receivers, or a lost remote control before an important presentation. Let Yooii Studios make your work day easier and more convenient with Mouse Kit!
*To use the Mouse Kit, you must install Mobile Buddy on your PC or Mac.
Please download Mobile Buddy from Yooii Studios homepage.
*Your mobile device and computer must be connected to the same WiFi network for Mouse Kit to work.
If it does not connect automatically, please retype your IP address or change the port number or check your Windows firewall settings.
In the "touch mode" the screen works as a touchpad. And thanks to the built in gestures, you can scroll, click by tapping or right-click performing a long press.
The "pointer mode" allows you to move your mouse by moving your phones in the air, similar to the Wii remote. This option is only available for phones with gyroscope capabilities (nexus s, galaxy S2, galaxy nexus, optimus 2x...)
Enjoy the Ultimate Control experience!
*download the receiver program from "www.negusoft.com/ucontrol"
**This is the ad supported versión of the "Ultimate Mouse" app
- ultimate control - ucontrol - ultimate remote - uremote - ultimate mouse - umouse - wifi mouse - bluetooth mouse - wii remote - wiimote - wireless keyboard - mobile mouse - remote control - mouse pointer
Sensor Readout is open source software. See website for details and to submit a feature request.
* Touch desired sensor on the list screen in order to start the readout. Long touch the sensor to show it's details. Use "Back" to close the details dialog again.
* On readout view, touching the graph will stop the sensor from being read out. After stopping, the graph can be scrolled and or panned by a drag or pinch gesture. To restart the readout, return to the main sensor list and select the sensor again.
Sensor Readout is free and open source software. For more information, sideloading options or to leave a tip, please visit my website.
It can be configured to alert you when cameras detected, with both speech and beep sound.
Also comes with powerful search function to locate a place on map by entering the place name.
Under the Settings, there are few things you can configure:
-Turn On/Off Camera Following My Position
-Turn On/Off Satelite Map
-Turn On/Off Traffic Map
-Turn On/Off Speedometer
-Turn On/Off Beep when cameras detected
-Turn On/Off Speech when camera is < 1.5km away
-Turn On/Off Screen Timeout mode
-Switch between Portrait and Landscape mode (app restart needed)
1)When you are outdoor, turn on GPS satelites.
2)When you are indoor, turn on Use wireless networks.
3)Tap on each camera on map to view its details.
4)Tap on compass to pan map to your present location.
5)Turn off Satelite map for faster map retrieval.
6)Turn off GPS sensor when not using this app to conserve battery power.
As you know Malaysian government has started to roll out its Automated Enforcement System (AES). The full complement of 831 cameras will be up and running in 18 months from now, with the cameras set to be deployed in stages.
All published camera locations are included, which are:
-First 14 cameras in pilot stage
-All cameras in various states (peninsular, sabah & sarawak).
As all the camera coordinates are provided by JPJ, the accuracy is not guaranteed. So if you manage to find incorrect information (eg. missing/wrong camera placement), please report to email@example.com. I will rectify them asap. Other comments/suggestions are also welcome.
Hopes this app will be useful to all Malaysian.
-Hi Razzif, portrait map mode can be configured in Settings
-If you get "This device does not support speech" message it could mean that speech synthesis engine on your device is not configured correctly. You may check in phone settings, Text-to-speech settings and make sure English language is installed.
Release 2.3.0 - 17/12/2012
-Fixed a crash bug reported by users.
-Enhanced map searching to allow place name search.
-Added auto AES locations update from server when available.
-New setting to enable screen timeout as a mean to conserve battery.
-To avoid confusion to user thinking that app is not working, My Location source (GPS or Network) must be enabled before using this app.
Release 2.2.8 - 30/11/2012
-Fixed map refresh issue.
-Display images in alert message box.
Release 2.2.7 - 21/11/2012
-Added map rotation toggle icon.
-Auto save/restore last map rotation toggle state.
Release 2.2.6 - 19/11/2012
-Optimised gps activities to reduce battery consumption.
-As promised to users: Map now rotates following moving direction.
-As promised to users: Added Settings shortcut icon on map.
Release 2.2.5 - 15/11/2012
-Cameras detection can now work without Internet connection. Please note that blank map will be shown if Internet not available.
-Now can work in minimised mode and alert driver with Speech & Sound when there are cameras around.
Release 2.2.4 - 01/11/2012
-Added portrait mode
-Fixed GPS dangling issue after program exits
-Optimised code activities to reduce battery consumption
Release 2.2.3 - 29/10/2012
-Improved camera detection accuracy
Keywords: AES, AES Map, AES Detector, Automatic Enforcement System, JPJ Malaysia, AES Malaysia.
- Automatic range re-adjustment.
- Show maximal and minimal values.
- "No sensor" message for devices without accelerometer.
- Display Z-axis acceleration.
- Low-pass filter to eliminate the force of gravity.
As it works over Wi-Fi, you can do everything a physical mouse and keyboard can do in your room or classroom.
Compatible with only Windows' system so far, but Mac and Linux servers will be updated soon.
How to use:
1) Download LazyMouse server program with PC from our website http://www.lapeec.com.
2) Install and run LazyMouse server on your computer.
3) Make sure your mobile device and computer are located within the same Wi-Fi network.
4) Run LazyMouse on your phone and enjoy it!
More from developer
얼른 하피의 가족과 친구들을 구하러 모험을 떠나요~!
어느 날 평화로운 북극에 찾아온 낯선 사람들..
그들이 찾아온 목적은 다름아닌 보송보송하고 따듯한 하프 물범의 모피!
마구마구 친구들을 납치 해 가는 사람들을 피해 도망친 우리의 하피는
얼마 후 자신의 가족들도 밀렵꾼들에게 잡혀간 사실을 알게 되는데..
우리의 용감한 하피! 동물친구들과 함께 가족들을 구하러 모험을 떠나요.
해피하피는 러닝 캐주얼 게임입니다.
요리조리 장애물을 피해 높은 점수를 획득하고 카카오톡 친구들과 순위를 겨루세요.
★ 캐릭터와 펫등 다양한 동물 캐릭터들!
- 하피, 부기, 바쿠, 샤키, 허스키 5마리의 주인공들을 조작하여 그들을 가로막는 적들과 빙하를 피해 험난한 여정을 떠나봐요!
- 캐릭터마다 각기 다른 능력이 있어요. 그 능력을 이용해 더 멀리 가보자구요!
★ 쉬운 조작 및 다양한 조작방법
- 한 손으로 플레이 할 수도 있고, 멀티터치를 이용해서 할 수도 있어요.
- 또한, 틸트를 이용해서 게임을 할 수도 있어요.
★ 박진감 넘치는 플레이
- 점점 빨라지는 속도와 다양한 장애물들! 요리조리 피해 전진해 보세요.
- 게임 중 코인을 모아서 게이지를 채우면 피버타임이 발동! 더 많은 별을 모아 신나는 피버타임을 노리세요.
★ 고래 쩜프
- 고래아저씨의 도움을 받아 더 멀리 점프할 수 있어요.
- 다양하게 주어지는 갖가지 미션과 보상!
* Android 버전 최소사양: 2.2(프로요) *
개발자 연락처 :
대전광역시 유성구 장대동
353-2번지 영림빌딩 4층