If you don't have AP(WiFi hotspot), you can use android phone/PC as hotspot.
* Mouse curser movement
* left and right click support
* Middle mouse button scroll
* Remote keyboard input
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key(Pro only)
* Speech-to-text input for all languages
* Mouse & keyboard full screen
* Auto-connect on application startup
* Media player controller(Pro only)
* Explorer controller(Pro only)
* PPT Presentation controller(Pro only)
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX/Linux (Ubuntu)
* Tap and move for drag
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
* Pinch to zoom(pro)
* Three finger drag & drop or highlight
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop(Pro only)
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window(Pro only)
* Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus(Pro only)
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click)
WiFi Mouse pro version: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.necta.wifimouse.
KEYWORDS remote control,Like:LogMeIn,PhoneMyPC,RDP,VNC,gmote,easy,fast,awesome,follow on facebook,twitter
Sensor Kinetics is an advanced viewer and monitor for all of the standard sensors available in your Android device. You can finally see and log the accelerometer, gyroscope or the magnetometer in real time action!
Written by one of the pioneers of the use of accelerometers and gyroscopes within the modern smartphone, it provides a comprehensive look at the total dynamics of the combined operations of all the sensors.
The app demonstrates the use of the accelerometer, gyroscope and the rotation sensor to control a tilt based view navigation like the RotoView technology by INNOVENTIONS. It also demonstrates the operation of the magnetic sensor, the linear acceleration sensor and the gravity sensor within special graphical displays.
Use Sensor Kinetics to monitor and understand the behavior of the sensors while you change the delay setting or activate/deactivate specific sensors. Each sensor is attached to a sophisticated chart viewer. If you need to save or share sensor charts, please purchase the companion Sensor Kinetics Pro.
For educational users, the app includes comprehensive help files which provide physics students with hands-on knowledge of how these sensors interact with smartphones and suggest numerous experiments you can perform on your phone or tablet.
Who Should Use Sensor Kinetics?
Developers, students, hobbyists, technicians, engineers... anyone who's curious about what lies "under the hood" of their mobile device!
Test your Android phone or tablet: Sensor Kinetics allows you to test all of the sensors on your device. For example, you can quickly determine if your Android device has a gyroscope sensor and how fast it's operating. The numerous chart viewers allow you to measure any sensor over time and gauge their accuracy and behavior.
Educational: Sensor Kinetics demonstrates the physics of gravity, acceleration, rotation, magnetism and more as these forces are measured by your phone or tablet. The app includes comprehensive help files with easy to understand information and experiments you can perform with the sensors.
App Developers: View in detail the behavior of the sensors used in your apps. Compare the performance of advanced sensors like gyroscope, linear acceleration sensor and the rotation sensor.
This app relates to gyroscope and accelerometer data logging, magnetometer, smart scroll, science, physics, tilt measure, pressure sensor, relative humidity sensor, light sensor, linear acceleration, temperature sensor, proximity sensor, gravity sensor, MEMS, kinetics
You'll be able to test the following:
Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor...
You'll be able to check your LAN status: internal & external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
Level of charge, time on, temperature, health...
How many points of contact does your device recognize?
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel version, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The Pro version of Phone Tester displays more information (CPU speed, phone memory, sd card memory) and removes the ads.
S4 Utils is a simple but effective.
Use the barometer sensor to show temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure.
Added multitouch and proximity sensors
We hope you find it useful, and if so, what ye tell us.
Have a presentation to do? Watching an online movie? Nothing is more convenient then a wireless remote that fits well in your pocket.
** FEATURES **
1. Wireless trackpad and keyboard - portrait & landscape mode available
2. Fully simulated mouse: Click, Double-click, Right-click, Scroll and Drag
3. Multi-touch gestures
4. Function keyboards, support key combos
5. Featured media remote panel - convenient control of iTunes, Keynote, Hulu and FrontRow on Mac
6. Application remote panel - easily launch and switch among computer programs
7. Power option panel - shut down, sleep, restart or logoff remotely
5. Password protection
6. Works under Wi-Fi and 3G
7. Compatible with Windows 7, XP, Vista, Mac OS X
** TO GET STARTED, YOU NEED **
1. Go to http://www.remotemouse.net, download & install Remote Mouse server on your Mac/PC
2. Make sure that your iPhone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer
3. Open Remote Mouse App, Click “Start” to connect
Proximity Sensor Finder tells you a few things about your device:
1. Does the device have a proximity sensor?
2. Is an object in close proximity detected?
3. Does this device support actual proximity distances or just "covered" and "uncovered" sensor states?
4. For supported devices, exactly how far away is the object?
5. How long has the sensor been covered?
6. How much power is the proximity sensor consuming?
We developed Proximity Sensor Finder as an internal testing tool but it soon became apparent that there was a need in the market for just such an app, so we decided to ship it and make it free!
Internet and location permissions requested are just for ads, no other data is transmitted or received.
In the "touch mode" the screen works as a touchpad. And thanks to the built in gestures, you can scroll, click by tapping or right-click performing a long press.
The "pointer mode" allows you to move your mouse by moving your phones in the air, similar to the Wii remote. This option is only available for phones with gyroscope capabilities (nexus s, galaxy S2, galaxy nexus, optimus 2x...)
Enjoy the Ultimate Control experience!
*download the receiver program from "www.negusoft.com/ucontrol"
**This is the ad supported versión of the "Ultimate Mouse" app
- ultimate control - ucontrol - ultimate remote - uremote - ultimate mouse - umouse - wifi mouse - bluetooth mouse - wii remote - wiimote - wireless keyboard - mobile mouse - remote control - mouse pointer
• New interaction feature added (Read more about how to interact with graphics by clicking interact button)
• Large graphic view
• Speed in all direction(x,y,z) km,mph
• Total g-force
• Direction compass in degrees (n,w,s,e)
• Magnetic field x z y
• Total magnetic field
• Pitch and roll angles
• (speed sensitivity will depend on magnetic field around you, on the move accuracy)
• Control graphic speed rate
Including accelerometer, magnetic field, orientation, temperature, light...
Version 3.5 added support for battery status (temperature, voltage and percentage), sound level and signal strength!
Perfect for showcasing capabilities of your new phone, as well as hardware diagnostics after you have gone through a system update or repair. And it's a must have development tool when you develop applications that uses these sensors.
- view sensor types and vendors
- view live data from the sensors
- view current consumption of your sensors
Can be used as metal detector or cable detector by following indication of the Magnetic Field Sensor.
This app is ad-supported and may place ads within your device.
• Ambient Temperature
• Relative Humidity
• Linear Acceleration
• Magnetic Field
• Rotation Vector
• Temperature (deprecated)
Sensors is useful to understand the probing capabilities of a specific Android device. Sensors provides information about sensors Type, Vendor name, the model and version, its power consummation, resolution and other technical details of a specific sensor.
How does Sensors work
Sensors has been designed following the standard Android layout which will make this application very easy and intuitive to use.
The first time you run the application this Help document is popping up, which you can recall at any time by clicking the help menu.
The main screen contains a stack of buttons relative to each sensor which are usually found in Android devices. Should a button be disabled, the relative sensor is not present in your device.
By clicking on any enabled button you will launch a window with a spec list of that sensor, scrolling down to the end of the screen there is a button for testing it.
The SensorTesting window and Real Time Testing process
The SensorTesting window has been customized to fit with each specific sensor by reporting data provided by the tested sensor. For example the Accelerometer sensor provides three different values relative to X, Y and Z axes, the Proximity sensor instead provides a single value which reports how close is the device speaker to an object (usually the user ear but it can detect any other object even transparent). In the specific case of the Proximity sensor some devices report only close/far values as 1 and 0, some others instead give a more precise feedback by providing values relative to the distance.
Note that you have to activate the sensor or otherwise you won't get any value. For example when you test the Light sensor it might happen that in some devices you won't get any feedback and no value is shown, try to move your device close to a brighter source, value changes will be reported on the screen.
Return back to previous screen
To return back to the previous screen just use the device back key.
tags: sensor, probing, probe, testing, test, relative, humidity, magnetic, field, gyroscope, temperature, acceleration, accelerometer, pressure, orientation, vector, rotation, proximity, gravity, linear, diagnostic
마우스 키트를 실행하기 위해서는 PC 또는 Mac에 반드시 모바일 버디(Mobile Buddy)를 설치 하셔야 합니다.
*PC / Mac 모바일 버디(서버) 다운로드 : www.yooiistudios.com
한글 입력 완벽 지원
원클릭 자동 접속
Mac (OS X) + PC (Windows) 모두 지원
- 실제 마우스와 똑같이 좌우 버튼, 마우스 휠, 뒤로가기, 터치패드 기능 지원
- 멀티터치 제스처 기능: 전체 멀티터치 패드 모드로 전환
- 한글, 영어, 일본어, 중국어 지원, 그 외 다국어 지원, 유니코드와 특수문자 지원
- 펑션키 지원
- 자이로스코프 지원!: 스마트폰을 공간에 움직이는 대로 커서가 따라감
- 파워포인트 최적화 지원
- 발표시간 표시
- Home, Start, Shift+F5, End, ESC 키 지원
* 일부 오래 된 폰에서는 자이로스코프가 지원되지 않습니다.
- PC 잠금
- 데스크탑 보기 전환
- 잭인더박스: 심심할 때 마다 팡팡 쏘는 화면 가득 다양하고 즐거운 숨은 재미 찾기
마우스 키트는 마우스, 키보드, PPT 프리젠터, 컴퓨터 컨트롤러를 한 번의 탭으로 모두 사용할 수 있는 센스있는 얼리어답터들의 필수 앱입니다.
마우스 키트의 마우스는 실제 마우스 기능 뿐만 아니라 멀티터치 제스처를 지원하는 터치패드 기능도 제공해 주고, 무선키보드는 거추장스러운 선들 없이 멀리서도 작업을 바로 컴퓨터에 입력할 수 있는 편한 작업 환경을 만들어드립니다.
프리젠터 기능은 중요한 발표 때 마다 따로 프리젠터를 챙겨야 하는 번거로움 없이 스마트폰만으로도 성공적이고 프로페셔널한 발표를 이끌 수 있습니다.
바쁘고 복잡한 매일 조금 더 심플하고 스타일리쉬하게 일하는 방법, 마우스 키트에서 시작합니다.
마우스 선 길이만큼 제한되는 동작들, 꼭 모니터 앞에서 해야하는 입력방식, 랩탑 앞에 얼은 듯이 서서 하는 프레젠테이션. 마우스키트는 사람의 사고를 제한하는 공간의 제약을 거부합니다.
휴대전화, 7인치 태블릿, 10인치 태블릿 모두 지원 합니다.
개발사: 유이스튜디오 (Yooii Studios)
개발자 연락처 :
(Oksu-Dong) 218, Dokseodang-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, KOREA
서울특별시 성동구 독서당로 218 옥수삼성아파트
- gravity sensor,
- linear acceleration sensor,
- rotation vector sensor,
- magnetic field sensor,
- light sensor,
- pressure sensor,
- relative humidity,
- ambient(room) temperature sensor.
Also report resolution, measuring range of the sensor, power consumed by a sensor.
As it works over Wi-Fi, you can do everything a physical mouse and keyboard can do in your room or classroom.
Compatible with only Windows' system so far, but Mac and Linux servers will be updated soon.
How to use:
1) Download LazyMouse server program with PC from our website http://www.lapeec.com.
2) Install and run LazyMouse server on your computer.
3) Make sure your mobile device and computer are located within the same Wi-Fi network.
4) Run LazyMouse on your phone and enjoy it!
Sensor Readout is open source software. See website for details and to submit a feature request.
* Touch desired sensor on the list screen in order to start the readout. Long touch the sensor to show it's details. Use "Back" to close the details dialog again.
* On readout view, touching the graph will stop the sensor from being read out. After stopping, the graph can be scrolled and or panned by a drag or pinch gesture. To restart the readout, return to the main sensor list and select the sensor again.
Sensor Readout is free and open source software. For more information, sideloading options or to leave a tip, please visit my website.
More from developer
얼른 하피의 가족과 친구들을 구하러 모험을 떠나요~!
어느 날 평화로운 북극에 찾아온 낯선 사람들..
그들이 찾아온 목적은 다름아닌 보송보송하고 따듯한 하프 물범의 모피!
마구마구 친구들을 납치 해 가는 사람들을 피해 도망친 우리의 하피는
얼마 후 자신의 가족들도 밀렵꾼들에게 잡혀간 사실을 알게 되는데..
우리의 용감한 하피! 동물친구들과 함께 가족들을 구하러 모험을 떠나요.
해피하피는 러닝 캐주얼 게임입니다.
요리조리 장애물을 피해 높은 점수를 획득하고 카카오톡 친구들과 순위를 겨루세요.
★ 캐릭터와 펫등 다양한 동물 캐릭터들!
- 하피, 부기, 바쿠, 샤키, 허스키 5마리의 주인공들을 조작하여 그들을 가로막는 적들과 빙하를 피해 험난한 여정을 떠나봐요!
- 캐릭터마다 각기 다른 능력이 있어요. 그 능력을 이용해 더 멀리 가보자구요!
★ 쉬운 조작 및 다양한 조작방법
- 한 손으로 플레이 할 수도 있고, 멀티터치를 이용해서 할 수도 있어요.
- 또한, 틸트를 이용해서 게임을 할 수도 있어요.
★ 박진감 넘치는 플레이
- 점점 빨라지는 속도와 다양한 장애물들! 요리조리 피해 전진해 보세요.
- 게임 중 코인을 모아서 게이지를 채우면 피버타임이 발동! 더 많은 별을 모아 신나는 피버타임을 노리세요.
★ 고래 쩜프
- 고래아저씨의 도움을 받아 더 멀리 점프할 수 있어요.
- 다양하게 주어지는 갖가지 미션과 보상!
* Android 버전 최소사양: 2.2(프로요) *
개발자 연락처 :
대전광역시 유성구 장대동
353-2번지 영림빌딩 4층