- Feedly http://feedly.com
- Feed Wrangler http://feedwrangler.net
- Feedbin http://feedbin.me
- Fever http://feedafever.com
"Press for Android is a news reader that actually cares about design" - The Verge
"Press is still the best for RSS on Android after moving to Feedly" - Android Central
"Press for Android is so good that it doesn’t need a fancy title" - Beautiful Pixels
We designed an app that we want to use and hopefully our attention to detail will be evident on every screen. Follow us on Twitter @25Squares.
- No ads
- Syncs with Feedly, Feed Wrangler, Feedbin, and Fever
- Light theme and dark theme
- Immersive mode when viewing articles (KitKat devices)
- One-tap saving to Pocket/Instapaper
- Offline image caching
- Offline reading support
- Background syncing (with notifications)
- Widgets (Lockscreen support for 4.2+)
- Readability integration
- Vertical or horizontal swiping to navigate articles
- Quickly mark articles as read/unread
- Mark articles as read while scrolling (toggle on/off in action bar)
- Clean reading environment
- Image zooming
- Change reading font style and size
- Article text alignment
- Share the articles you read or star them for later
- Open articles in the app or your default browser
- YouTube API support
- DashClock extension
- See the new swipe gestures in action: http://twentyfivesquares.com/blog/2013/12/18/press-1-5/
- Swipe quickly from left to right to mark article as read
- Swipe quickly from right to left to mark article as starred
- Swipe and pull article list rows to reveal quick actions
- When reading an article:
- Double-tap an image to get a closer look
- Double-tap anywhere else to mobilize the article
- Tap the article title to read it in the browser
Please email us if you have any questions or problems. For ideas on how we can make the app better, check out our UserVoice page (https://twentyfivesquares.uservoice.com/) and let us know.
Help us translate Press into different languages! http://crowdin.net/project/press
*Formerly a Google Reader client
* Save web articles for offline reading
* Get the "fresh" information from Google Reader
* Share articles directly from your mobile device
"Readit" is a simple tool for your reading during your leisure or at the odd moment. Through the Chrome Extension or Bookmarklet which removes ads and junk from the articles, you can read easily and happily on your Android mobile device.
You can even connect it with your Google Reader account to get the newest blog articles.
Above all, except the Android-supporting, you can also enjoy reading at the Kindle with the backend service of Klip.me.
How to use:
1. Install Chrome extension / Bookmarklet ( http://www.klip.me/readit/ ), save articles you want for reading later
2. Enable Save to Cloud option, Sync your favorite articles to Klip.me server
3. Run Readit app on your Android device, sign in with your Google Account
This app is under continuous development. Any feedback is highly welcome and will help us in adding new features.
***Attention*** China users may be unable to Sign in because of Great Firewall, please try later or use VPN.
***注意*** 中国地区用户可能会因为 Great Firewall 导致无法登陆, 这个问题目前只能稍后尝试或者使用VPN.
Text - Select a text from any apps (e.g. Message, Email, ...) and share it. The text will be read aloud.
URL - While browsing a page you can share the url to Voice Reading. It will parse the main content and read it for you. It was never easier to read a page.
File - Voice Reading also accept text files. Share the path and it will read the file content.
Message: Show notification when new messages arrive.
Please contact us if you have any questions or problems. And also let us know what we can do to make the app better for you.
We hope you enjoy Voice Reading.
Tags: tts , Text to Speech , Talking, Type to Speak, Type and Say, Document Reader, Webpage Reader, reader, TTS, fun, cool Soundboard, ALS, Speech Difficulties, Type to Talk, speach, txt, lost my voice, speech loss, text to speech, talk, phone talk, talk a droid, "Text to Speech", voice, reading, IVONA, SVOX, Messages
Keywords: maps, navigation, places, directions, what to do, whattodo
This application is still in development, please report all bugs to the developer so that we may better your experience.
contacts through email and text. You can select from already added messages, or
create your own! Share anything from images, videos, or even webpages quick and
We are excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, email us at:
Quick Connect is in Beta status. Please report bugs to developer so that me may give you a better experience. Quick Connect and The Better Source, Inc. is not responsible for text messaging rates and charges. Normal Carrier Charges WILL apply.
Twitter Client for Android
Reader for Twitter was created to help users follow their tweets easier. This twitter client allows you to hear tweets read to you throughout your day.
Don't just read tweets, hear them with Reader For Twitter.
* Read Tweets aloud
* Post tweets from application
* Settings include tweet interval and maximum number of tweets to read
*Number of tweets read per interval
Google's Text to Speech, Speech to Text.
This android application was designed with the contractor in mind, allowing the user to track hours worked on multiple projects and clients. The user interface turns your Android mobile device into a easy time keeper. From your phone, it includes easy to use quick one click options to clock in and out. This Timer will also fill in your Project Name, Employee Name, Client Name, and Rate Code from previous projects so you don't have too! This time tracker also includes the option to export a single project or all projects at once as an IIF or CSV file. The export supports gmail, bluetooth, Google+, Evernote, and Dropbox. Export format includes QuickBooks IIF, comma delimited files, and HTML reports. Short Timer TBS also allows you to export Reports as html files through email, sms, Google+, Evernote, and Dropbox.
Easy export of timer entries into QuickBooks and CSV formats
Report table html export.
Easy one click to purge export project history
Minimal battery usage
Create notification timer with an option to complete phone dialer and messaging task upon completion
View project history by date range
Rollover timer notifications
One click – clock in and out.
Edit total time entries
Edit Date Created
Follow us on Twitter to make suggestions to us or find out when the latest update will be!
Follow us on Facebook!