*** Available in English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Português & Nederlands ***
Ohms Law Calculator includes 4 following modules.
• Voltage Calculator
• Current Calculator
• Resistance Calculator
• Power Calculator
Calculates Voltage with respect to
• Power / Resistance
Calculates Current with respect to
• Power / Resistance
Calculates Resistance with respect to
• Current / Power
Calculates Power with respect to
• Resistance / Current
• Professionally and Newly designed user-interface that speeds up Data Entry, Easy Viewing and Calculation Speed.
• Multiple options for Calculating each values.
• Accurate Calculation of the Output with respect to changes in the Input/Options/Units.
• Values of higher order can also be calculated.
• Formulas and Definitions are provided for all calculators.
More than 4 million paying customers from 175 countries.
You can subscribe to more than 500 apps for learning and training via GoLearningBus.Com.
GoLearningBus brings you a simple, crisp and to-the-point app for "Learn Electrical Engineering by GoLearningBus".
You have limited access to the content provided.
In guest mode you can access first chapter for free.
Login further to access second chapter of each app.
For full access to the content, please login and purchase this application.
The app provides:
1. Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
2. Bite sized flashcards to memorize key concepts
3. Simple and easy quizzes for self-assessment.
This app provides a quick summary of Electrical Engineering via easy to grasp snack sized chapters:
"Electrical Engineering" includes:
Basics of Electricity,
Series and Parallel Circuits,
Mesh and Node Analysis,
Electrical Machine Generator,
Electrical Machine Motor,
Electrical Machine Transformer,
This app will access your personal information like first name, last name, and Email id.
For more details you may refer our privacy terms at http://golearningbus.com/tou.html.
Why GoLearningBus apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps.
2) Enjoyable, Entertaining and Exciting apps.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
★ ★ ★ GoLearningBus Vision : simpleNeasy Apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ To make education enjoyable, entertaining, and exciting for everyone. ★ ★ ★
Visit us : www.GoLearningBus.com
Please write to us at Team@WAGmob.com. We would love to improve this App.
Covers almost all electrical words including laboratory tools and equipment.
Alphabetical arrangements of each word for easy search.
Each word gives you proper definition / description.
It has Following feature :-
- Search in list view
-Google ,Yahoo search
We would love for you to rate us positively on the App store please. It won't even take 10 seconds & will go a long way in helping us build better apps for you.
These are the standard Electrical terms, which will be used globally. May vary from nation to nation.
PLEASE READ THE NOTES, thank you! :)
(1) If the app crashes or if you have an older version of Android - contact us. Please NOT rate the app. We'll get you the old version if you need it.
(2) SUPPORT & unabridged dictionary 28,000+ Entries: http://dictionary.thelaw.com.
- Blacks Law Dictionary (2nd Edition), Bouvier's Law Dictionary and Wechsler's Law Dictionary.
(3) If you have bookmarks - the app should retain them, but no guarantees! :)
(4) HELP US HELP YOU!! To keep our free, by downloading it you consent to helping spread the word about TheLaw.com in blog posts, social media and wherever you can. We think that's a very fair exchange! :)
* Law Dictionary: Over 14,000+ definitions *offline!* - 28,000+ online!!
* All major abbreviations for case citation, e.g. F.2d, N.W.2d
* Search, browse, bookmark entries + tablet optimized
* Law Guide & FAQs: 300+ articles
* Legal Advice Forums & case review for quick answers
* Lawyer Directory, Legal Forms, Law Journal
* Other resources available through TheLaw.com Mobile Site
SUPPORT AND INFORMATION
To open a support ticket: http://www.thelaw.com/support/
Add a term to the dictionary: http://dictionary.thelaw.com
Ask a legal question: http://www.thelaw.com/forums/askquestion.php
Quick navigation that let you browse the books and chapters.
You can share your favourite verses on a website and see the favourites of other people all over the world,
and discover new verses, search the verses of the people of your country or state.
You can change the size of the text for better usability.
Internet is only required for sharing your verses.
Optimized for low memory usage.
Search the Holy Bible for words o phrases.
Interactive search. Click on the results and you will jump to the Book,Chapter and Verse.
Bookmarks and Notes system included.
To keep this app free for all is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen.
***This is a fully functional trial!***
When you leave the dock with this book aboard, you have at your fingertips the best and most comprehensive advice on:
• Battery technologies
• 12- and 24-volt DC systems
• Corrosion, bonding, and lightning protection
• Generators, inverters, and battery chargers
• Electric motors and electric lights
• Marine electronics, antennas, and RFI
• Diesel engines
• Transmissions, shaft brakes, and propellers
• Refrigeration and air-conditioning
• Tanks, plumbing, and through-hulls
• Pumps and watermakers
• Steering, autopilots, and wind vanes
• Stoves and heaters
• Winches, windlasses, and bow thrusters
• Spars, rigging, and roller reefing
"If you had to choose a single book to help you assess and maintain your boat gear, this would be it."-Practical Sailor
"A major achievement. . . . It would be hard to imagine anything going wrong on a boat that couldn't be figured out with this book."—Sailing World
"The world's best technical reference and troubleshooting book."—Sailing Inland and Offshore
"This manual will be of lasting interest to anyone who wants to know how their boat works, what has gone wrong when it doesn't, and how it could be fixed."—Classic Boat
"Without becoming too complex, the book covers almost every imaginable mechanical or electrical matter in the marine environment."—Work Boat World
"Calder lives what he writes, . . . [and] what he offers . . . is practical solutions to problems associated with increasingly complex marine systems. . . . [A] bargain for anyone in the construction and repair side of the boat business."—Professional Boatbuilder
Nigel Calder is widely acknowledged as the world's foremost writer on boat systems maintenance. He is a frequent contributor to boating magazines in the United States and Britain.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
It is because of this lack of knowledge of the working of the system that the people are taken for a ride and are unnecessarily harassed and tortured at the hands of the prosecuting agencies.
-More than 10 000 entries
-Beautiful – Easy to use and beautiful user interface.
-Share - Upload and share your quotes instantly.
-Search – Full text search.
NOTE :-Please consult your own attorney for further information and advice any and all specific legal and law questions you may have.
These are the standard Law terms, which will be used globally. May vary from nation to nation.
We would love for you to rate us positively on the App store please. It won't even take 20 seconds & will go a long way in helping us build better apps for you.
1. An application for law students, bringing the concepts of the law of torts to their fingertips. A very useful guide containing all the concepts along with the brief description of the case laws. Covers everything but is very small and compact.
2. Contains all the concepts
3. Also includes the landmark judgments with citations. [English, US, Indian Cases]
4. Completely Ad Free!
5. Accessibility Options - Increase and Decrease Font Size
6. Supports both Landscape & Portrait Mode
7. Excellent for revision.
8. A perfect handy tool when it comes to law of torts.
9. Super Easy UI And yes, its free!
c) False Imprisonment
f) Internal Infliction of Emotional Distress
g) Malicious Prosecution
i) Defenses in Law of Torts (Necessity, Private Defense, V.N.F.I. etc.)
k) Other concepts such as Vicarious Liability, Tender Year Doctrine etc.
★Click install and give it a try, it’s free!
Benefits of using Calculator Co’s Ohms Law Calculator:
✔No annoyance from impeding ads
✔Save time with auto dynamic calculations
✔Error free information because of a simple no fluff layout
✔Easy to read with accuracy due to large bold text
✔Less screen frustration with extra-large buttons and wide spacing
Tutorial: Step by step
★General Info: When Ohm’s Law Calculator Ad Free is first opened all fields are reset. Only two of the field should be ✔ checked at one time. For the equations to work two of the four variables need to be known and entered correctly.
★Step 1: Enter a known variable into a field. Insure that the metric prefix is correct as this can greatly affect the equations outcomes. The field should turn green.
★Step 2: Enter the second known variable into a field. Again, insure that the metric prefix is correct and the field should turn green.
★Step 3: The remaining fields will turn blue and will contain the correct solutions.
★Note: If three variables are ✔ checked they will turn red and wait for one to be unchecked to continue.
Q: What equations does ohms law calculator follow?
A: This ohms law app follows the standard ohms law triangle and the power triangle.
Q: How do I add more significant digits to my results?
A: To add more than the default three digits add zeros to the end of your inputs (ie, 3.2300) and the results will match the inputs significant digits.
Q: Are we adding functions in the future?
A: This app was designed to fit my requirements for my career. If you need extra functions like AC ohms law equations send me an email at CalculatorCo@gmail.com and I will add these features in future updates if enough interest is shown.
Q: How do I submit suggestions or problems about the ohms law calculator?
A: The best way is to send an email to CalculatorCo@gmail.com
Ohms Calculator Ad Free Permission Break Down
This ohms law app is designed for calculating volts, amps, ohms and watts from two know variables. Ohms Law Calculator Ad Free is a tool and not responsible for its misuse.
Key words or simple misspellings and abbreviation: VIR, Calc, ohms law, current, voltage, resistance, power, ohms law triangle.
Ohm’s Law Calculator Ad Free was developed by Calculator Co
This is a Quick reference application for Indian Law & Acts. This app comes in handy for students pursuing Law, getting trained at a Police Academy and also lawyers in their professional workplace.
The user can quickly search the details for a specific Section Number within the Law & Acts by entering the corresponding Section Number.
This application contains:
2.Evidence Act Laws
Other Features of the App includes:
- A detailed listing of the Supreme Court and all the High Courts in India.
- A gallery of different courts in India
- Calendar stating the national holidays for the current year.
- Share feature to send information regarding a specific law to other colleagues or students
* Values can be entered and displayed as either fractions or decimals
* Will make the coveted "grams to cups" conversion, as well as other weight/volume conversions, based on user-selectable weight factor parameter
* Quick switch between scaling yields to general 1:1 units (by tapping "Yield" section to collapse it)
* Also serves as a general reference of cooking units, temperatures & gas marks, and decimal equivalents to fractions
If you want to, for instance, know how many tablespoons are in a cup:
Set the ratio to 1:1 by either clearing out the top section or collapsing it (by tapping the header labeled "Yield". Tapping the header again will bring it back). Now you can see the equivalent amount in any unit for any unit that you enter into the "Original" field.
*** Please PLEASE use the "Contact Developer" link here in the Android Market to report bugs && request features! It's way easier to discuss things in depth that way! ***
*** To the few who have commented that it's "stupid" to have the "Rate" button where it is, please stop && think. You don't HAVE to rate it before using it, nor are you even being asked to. You will notice that there are 2 buttons. This is the "About" dialog that is shown the first time you run any new version or tap the "About" menu item. ***
* Values can be entered and displayed as either fractions or decimals
* Makes the coveted "grams to cups" conversion, as well as other weight/volume conversions, based on user-selectable weight factor parameter: includes common 180 quick-searchable ingredients with factors already figured.
* Quick switch between converting units of measure to scaling yields (changing how many servings a recipe makes)
* Also serves as a general reference of cooking units
Pro includes features not available in the free version. By all means download and test drive the free version first!
+ Add ability to "favorite" ingredient weights for faster reference
+ Add feature to show the measure of accuracy for converted units when displayed as fractions to aid in choosing the closest
+ Add feature to allow displaying conversions as mixed units (ie: "1 cup + 2 tsp")
This will not show up in your app drawer. Once installed you will need to manually select the skin for each widget that you wish to use it:
+ From any LauncherPro Plus home screen tap the "Menu" button > Tap "Preferences" > Tap "LP Widget Settings" > Tap the desired widget > Tap "Select Skin" > Tap "Red Vector" > Tap "Yes" to restart and your widget will now be skinned in tactical Red Vector
I am releasing this software at this early stage and for that reason I am pricing it at a discounted level. As the functionality increases so will the price.
Electrist for Android already contains all of the functionality, in exactly the same format, as one of my other Android apps: "Ohm's Law" PLUS a number of other calculators. If you care to get a taste of Electrist's "look && feel" PLEASE test drive Ohm's Law before purchasing - use the "View more applications" link in the "Developer Info" section at the bottom of the screen.
Currently functional calculators:
Ohm's Law/Watt's Law
Resistors (3, 4, && 5 band, EIA value checking)
*Conductor Size Selection (beta - expect errors)
3 Phase Power
Power Factor Correction
Cost of Use
3 Phase Voltage Unbalance
*Conductor Voltage Drop
*3 Phase Load Balance
PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY WITH BUG REPORTS/FEATURE REQUESTS