-Supporting Danfoss AK-SC255, AK-SC355, AK-SM800 series controllers
-Address book to store your site connections
-View live current status of plant (Refrigeration/HVAC/Lighting/Energy/Miscellaneous points)
-Device detail view (Refrigeration/HVAC/Lighting/Energy/Miscellaneous points)
-Read/Write parameter access
-Alarm management (View current alarms, Acknowledge alarms, Acknowledge list, cleared list)
Quickly estimate typical and heavy walk-in cooler and freezer refrigeration loads from 6x6 up to 40x40 with an 8 or 10 ft height.
Also includes estimates for motors, lighting, and occupancy loads plus air changes and useful electrical formulas.
User can manually adjust the refrigeration load by adding in values found in the "More Estimates" section.
A useful tool for the refrigeration tradesman.
Refrigeration load is based on a 95* ambient.
Designed by and for the refrigeration service engineer.
Use suction pressure, liquid pressure, superheat, subcooling, amperage, and humidity control to determine what problem the system has.
This has been designed and developed for distributors and installers, with the following objectives:
-To provide a useful contribution in the field, when product information is needed during installation or maintenance, such as parameter tables, alarm tables, connection diagrams and instruction sheets, thus helping the installer in their every day work, and making access to this information faster (and therefore less costly).
-To offer a tool for selecting the most suitable solution: starting from the application (e.g. cold room, bottle cooler or refrigerated cabinet), the App suggests the most suitable product, consequently simplifying the selection process for the distributor and installer.
-To offer a CAREL alternative to other products available on the market. Distributors or installers who want to use a CAREL controller for a specific application can now refer to a table with complete comparison of compatible instruments.
The current version included: easy, ir33, ir33+ and MasterCella.
New Languages version --> COMING SOON!
The Danfoss Heating app for installers is like having a second toolbox right in your pocket at the point of installation. It can help you install Danfoss products in a number of ways, and assist in the sales process with a wide range of marketing and support material. For example, this app helps you make on-site energy savings calculations for customers who may be considering converting to the new living by Danfoss ® thermostats or upgrading to a new floor heating system. The app makes hydronic balancing calculations and conversions quick and easy.
Some of the ways this app can help you in your daily work include:
Radiator Thermostat Support
• Ease installation with a unit calculator for living by Danfoss ® products like living eco, living connect and Danfoss Link.
• Calculate pre-setting of radiator valves by selecting radiator type and size to get correct valve pressure settings.
• Increase sales with support tools for living by Danfoss ® products, such as a return on investment calculator, product facts and sales material.
• Use installation videos in the app to assist you onsite during installation.
Floor Heating Installation Support
• Calculate costs of installing CF2+ Danfoss wireless floor heating system for your customers in both new build and renovation projects.
• Improve sales support with a product video featuring key user benefits and facts about CF2+ .
• Watch Installation videos for easy reference anywhere and anytime you need them.
Balancing Valve support
• Calculate flow and pressure measurements easily with the built-in equation tool.
• Convert pressure, flow and power and temperature between metric and non-metric systems, Celsius and Fahrenheit and various other measures easily. A handy tool for all HVAC professionals.
Additional features of the Danfoss Heating app include personalization options by specifying your “favorite tools”. You also get handy contact information for the nearest national Danfoss sales office and easy access to the latest news from Danfoss.
Danfoss is a leading company in the heating industry offering a wide range of components and solutions for generation, distribution and use of heat for comfort and energy savings in home and buildings. By continuously improving products and services, we strive to build strong relations to customers and business partners throughout the value chain. We have manufacturing facilities in more than 10 countries, and sales companies and agents in all heating markets worldwide.
Starting from the data relevant to the working temperature and cooling/heating capacity, the application calculates the valve size suitable for the manufacturer needs.
The algorithm model that makes the calculations has been developed thanks to the CAREL yearly experience in several application fields.
The app is available in both the International Metric System (SI) and the Imperial system.
Change settings for saving energy while maintaining the comfort
See current status of sensors, pumps and motor valves for all circuits
Change the daily schedule to suit your everyday life
An ECL Comfort 310 district heating controller from Danfoss District Energy and a user account at the ECL Comfort 310 portal on ecl.portal.danfoss.com. International users should change the server address to http://ecl.portal.danfoss.com under the portal configuration menu after installation.
Choose living by Danfoss and you choose products which combine excellent functionality, total comfort and aesthetic appeal.
Overview of connected inverters and their current status. For troubleshooting detailed inverter data can be fetched
Keep track of total production, revenue as well as saved CO2 emission
Graphical representation of daily, monthly and yearly yield
Works through Smartphone, tablets and internet browsers via local network or remotely via the internet, just type serialnumber.clx.danfoss.com
Available in: German, Italian, Danish, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Czech and Greek
• Quickly and easily diagnose and rectify problems on any refrigeration system using our unique fault finding calculator. Answer 6 easy YES or NO questions to diagnose the most probable cause of failure to your system, and solutions of repair.
• Browse through over 50 mechanical and electrical faults, their faults and causes and 100's of possible solutions.
• Includes a unit conversion calculator, with over 30 different units of measurement, making conversions between imperial and metric systems a breeze!
• Includes refrigeration pressure temperature charts for the top 10 most common refrigeration gases.
• Presented in an easy to understand language and simple user interface. • The most in-depth app of its kind on the market • Design for use for the novice to the most advanced technician.