-Supporting Danfoss AK-SC255, AK-SC355, AK-SM800 series controllers
-Address book to store your site connections
-View live current status of plant (Refrigeration/HVAC/Lighting/Energy/Miscellaneous points)
-Device detail view (Refrigeration/HVAC/Lighting/Energy/Miscellaneous points)
-Read/Write parameter access
-Alarm management (View current alarms, Acknowledge alarms, Acknowledge list, cleared list)
This has been designed and developed for distributors and installers, with the following objectives:
-To provide a useful contribution in the field, when product information is needed during installation or maintenance, such as parameter tables, alarm tables, connection diagrams and instruction sheets, thus helping the installer in their every day work, and making access to this information faster (and therefore less costly).
-To offer a tool for selecting the most suitable solution: starting from the application (e.g. cold room, bottle cooler or refrigerated cabinet), the App suggests the most suitable product, consequently simplifying the selection process for the distributor and installer.
-To offer a CAREL alternative to other products available on the market. Distributors or installers who want to use a CAREL controller for a specific application can now refer to a table with complete comparison of compatible instruments.
The current version included: easy, ir33, ir33+ and MasterCella.
New Languages version --> COMING SOON!
Change settings for saving energy while maintaining the comfort
See current status of sensors, pumps and motor valves for all circuits
Change the daily schedule to suit your everyday life
An ECL Comfort 310 district heating controller from Danfoss District Energy and a user account at the ECL Comfort 310 portal on ecl.portal.danfoss.com. International users should change the server address to http://ecl.portal.danfoss.com under the portal configuration menu after installation.
Overview of connected inverters and their current status. For troubleshooting detailed inverter data can be fetched
Keep track of total production, revenue as well as saved CO2 emission
Graphical representation of daily, monthly and yearly yield
Works through Smartphone, tablets and internet browsers via local network or remotely via the internet, just type serialnumber.clx.danfoss.com
Available in: German, Italian, Danish, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Czech and Greek
• Quickly and easily troubleshoot and rectify problems on any refrigeration / HVAC system using our unique troubleshooting calculator. Answer 6 easy YES or NO questions to troubleshoot the most probable cause of failure to your system, and solutions of repair.
• Browse through over 50 mechanical and electrical faults, their causes and 100's of possible solutions.
• Includes a unit conversion calculator, with over 30 different units of measurement, making conversions between imperial and metric systems a breeze!
• Includes refrigeration / HVAC pressure temperature charts for the top 10 most common refrigerant gases.
• Presented in an easy to understand language and simple user interface.
• The best refrigeration / HVAC troubleshooting app on the market
• Designed for use for the novice to the most advanced technician.
Included pressure temperature chart refrigerants are as follows:
- R12 - R22 - R134A - R404A - R407A - R409A - R408A - R410A - R502 - R507A
The handy unit conversion calculator will cater for any unit conversions you will need when working on refrigeration / HVAC systems, or even just day to day life! The unit conversion calculator is so handy it's actually an app in itself, but we've included it in the refrigeration doctor for free!
Whether you're after a quick reference pressure temperature chart, or unit conversion calculator that you can pull out of your pocket as you need it, or maybe you need a bit of help troubleshooting a fault that is alluding you; we've got you covered!
We've cut out all of the filler material and useless info that can make an app tedious and just given you the really handy stuff! If there is however something that you think is missing, or perhaps could be done better, then drop us an email at the email address in our contact details! We would love to use your wealth of experience to help make this app better and more useful for everyone!
The quicker you get the job done, the quicker you get paid! The refrigeration doctor is your new best friend!
Download the Refrigeration Doctor now and start troubleshooting your toughest refrigeration/hvac problems with confidence!
Starting from the data relevant to the working temperature and cooling/heating capacity, the application calculates the valve size suitable for the manufacturer needs.
The algorithm model that makes the calculations has been developed thanks to the CAREL yearly experience in several application fields.
The app is available in both the International Metric System (SI) and the Imperial system.
Use suction pressure, liquid pressure, superheat, subcooling, amperage, and humidity control to determine what problem the system has.
• Remote view of your measured values on a Smartphone / Tablet
• Track changes using the graphical trending function
• Update the refrigerants in the instrument via the APP easily
• Create .pdf or .csv (Excel) reports
• Include a photo of the measuring location in the report
• Send out reports via e-mail directly
• Range of appr. 65 feet (unobstructed field) using Bluetooth Low Energy
The APP can only be used in combination with the manifold testo 550 (Generation 2015). The activation of the Bluetooth is carried out by pushing the up and down key on your manifold simultaniously.
Choose living by Danfoss and you choose products which combine excellent functionality, total comfort and aesthetic appeal.
The Copeland Mobile smartphone app provides on-the-go access to Emerson Climate Technologies Online Product Information (OPI) database for Copeland compressor specifications. This database includes both air conditioning and refrigeration products used in a variety of HVACR applications. Simply start by logging in with your current OPI username and password or register for new OPI account through the app. Next enter at least 5 characters in the compressor model nomenclature to activate an auto fill recommendation listing for model selection. Once a model and application are selected, choose from a variety of options within the home menu screen to search for information pertaining to that specific model. This app’s focus is to bring access of the OPI database directly to the HVACR service industry.
The Copeland Mobile app includes:
• WebApp – Instant updates via Online Product Information database
• Auto fill model recommendations
• Full parts, accessories and bill of materials listings
• Complete air-conditioning and refrigeration compressor model information
• Electrical wiring diagrams
• Compressor Diagnostics
• Replacement model Cross Reference
• Metric and imperial units conversion
• Links to other Mobile Apps
• “Live Chat” help function
Information on this and other Emerson Climate Technologies mobile applications is available at www.EmersonClimate.com/mobileapp.