• Mais de 20 sessões técnicas
• 9 Sessões práticas
• Sessões técnicas para os segmentos, automotivo, acadêmico, aeroespacial/defesa, RF e energia
• Sessões acadêmicas
• Exposição paralela de parceiros da indústria
• Sessão preparatória para o exame de certificação (CLAD) gratuito
• Demonstrações ao vivo de aplicações industriais
• Mais de 15 estudos de caso
• Competição de Robótica e torneio de programação em LabVIEW
Na sessão de mensagens é possível acompanhar em tempo real as notícias e ficar por dentro do que está acontecendo antes do NIDays e no próprio local do evento.
Aproveite também a oportunidade de dar o “feedback” individualizado de todas as palestras assistidas e deixar as suas sugestões e comentários para o próximo ano.
This is the ONLY remote desktop app that streams the whole PC or Mac screen to your Android smartphone with smooth, high-res video and audio, allowing you to interact with your all applications, games, multimedia content, and files over Wi-Fi and 3G/4G networks. GO EVERYWHERE WITH JUST YOUR ANDROID DEVICE WITHOUT HAVING TO CARRY YOUR COMPUTER!
#.If you have upgraded Splashtop Streamer on your computer to v2, please visit http://support-remote.splashtop.com/entries/21658867 to configure the settings.
* BEST of CES 2012 -- Best Mobile App
* BEST OF CES 2011 Award
* #1 Android Market "Top New Paid App" (June)
* Top Android Market business apps in US, UK, Canada, etc.
* #1 app for iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, webOS, etc..
Fast and Easy Setup:
* One-click access to your computer desktop with minimal setup
* Install the free Splashtop Streamer on your computer - supports Windows 7, Vista, and XP, as well as Mac OS X 10.6+ (Snow Leopard or Lion is required for Mac users).
* Application automatically finds your local computers, or sign in to your Gmail account on the app and Streamer to find your computers across the Internet
Note: If you have an Android 3.x or 4.x tablet, please purchase "Splashtop Remote Desktop HD" instead for enhanced performance optimization.
The HP iLO Mobile app allows you to perform the following tasks:
- Operate the server power switch.
- Use the Remote Console to interact with the operating system, including BIOS and ROM configuration changes.
- Mount an ISO CD/DVD image. The disk image is available on the server as a USB CD/DVD drive. You can boot from the disk image and deploy an operating system.
- Launch HP iLO scripts and monitor their progress.
- Access the HP iLO web interface.
- Store the list of servers you want to manage.
- HP ProLiant servers with HP iLO 3 or later are supported.
- You must have network access to the iLOs you want to manage.
- You can connect through a firewall using a VPN or you can open/forward the following ports:
HTTP: Port 80
HTTPS: Port 443
Remote Console: Port 17990
- The following features require an HP iLO Advanced license on the server:
iLO Virtual Media
Remote Console is included on ProLiant Blade servers. A license is required on all other servers.
Scripting is available on all servers, but a license is required for the scripting of certain features such as iLO Virtual Media.
For information about HP iLO and HP iLO Advanced, see http://www.hp.com/go/ilo.
- The HP iLO Mobile app can consume significant network bandwidth. When using the cellular network, monitor your data use if you do not have an unlimited data plan. Consider using Wi-Fi when possible.
- Does not currently support physical or third party keyboards.
- Does not support iLO 2 systems.
- When viewing remote console, pinch to zoom, press to click and drag, and long-press for right-click.
- Tap the CD icon to mount/unmount a virtual media URL
- Tap the power icon to power on/off/reset the host server
- Tap the health icon to show the iLO web UI.
Tested with Samsung Galaxy SII, Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom, and HTC Droid Incredible.
Data Everywhere is the improved version of Test Panels in the "Measurement & Automation" program:
It helps monitoring remote devices, simplify fast device status check, edits its configuration and changes analog and digital output values of managed devices.
Data Everywhere communicates with "Data Everywhere server" (http://www.toolsforsmartminds.com/products/data_everywhere.php) that handles one or more acquisition devices and publishes device's data to all active connections.
A device is a physical board which can do one or more of the following activities:
• acquiring analog data
• acquiring digital data
• generating analog data
• generating digital data
Data Everywhere can handle many National Instruments devices with different interfaces: USB, PCI, PCI-e, and Ethernet.
For more informations or to buy Data Everywhere-server look at the site http://www.toolsforsmartminds.com/products/data_everywhere.php
SCCT Development Team
- Microsoft Office 2013. This app does not work with Office 2013 RT or earlier versions of Office.
- Bluetooth on your PC
- The desktop add-in for Office Remote must be installed on your PC http://aka.ms/officeremotepc
Office Remote has the following features:
- View current slide and laser point using touch on your phone
- Next slide preview
- Play and pause embedded audio and video files
- View slide thumbnails and jump to a slide
- View speaker notes on your phone
- View presentation timer and slide numbers
- Change worksheets by swiping
- Use Slicers, PivotTable, and Filters
- Jump to any named object in your workbook
- Move up or down the worksheet
- Change the zoom level
- Jump to headings
- Jump to comments
- Screen up/down
- Line up/down
- Change the zoom level
Requires MaaS360 MDM for Samsung and an account with MaaS360.
* View pinouts for any NI DAQ device
* Bookmark devices for quick access later
* Open the NI support page for additional manuals, specifications, and documentation
* Internet access for viewing the NI support page
Leave your laptop behind. Enjoy the freedom to work from anywhere.
Jump Desktop is a powerful remote desktop application that lets you control your computer from your phone or tablet. Compatible with both RDP and VNC, Jump Desktop is secure, reliable and very easy to set up. A streamlined user interface gives you the best possible remote desktop experience on any of your mobile or tablet devices.
Easy setup and reliable:
Jump Desktop is very easy to configure; anyone can do it! Just visit: http://jumpdesktop.com/go on your PC or Mac and follow step-by-step instructions. You’ll be up and running in no time.
Secure and built on open standards:
Jump Desktop is a true RDP and VNC client with built-in support for encryption. It lets you connect to your computer using an IP address or hostname, if you already have RDP or VNC configured on it.
Unleash the full power of your phone or tablet while connected to your computer. Multitouch ready - pinch-to-zoom and two finger scrolling make controlling your computer easy and productive. Jump's multi-threaded rendering engine has been fine tuned for Android. Jump's VNC and RDP engine is one of the fastest you'll find on Android.
If you need help, visit http://support.jumpdesktop.com or email us at: email@example.com
✓ Multi-protocol: supports RDP and VNC
✓ Multi-touch ready: Pinch-zoom, two finger scrolling, mouse dragging all supported. Even three finger taps are supported to quickly show and hide the keyboard.
✓ Easy and secure setup: Automatically configure your PC or Mac for remote access using Wi-Fi and 3G without worrying about your router settings. Use your Google account to setup and manage computers automatically (optional)
✓ SSH Tunnel support (new!)
✓ The best external keyboard and mouse support on Android: Supports all external keyboard keys and shortcuts. Right mouse clicks supported too with external mice - all natural, PC like!
✓ Universal application: Works on tablets and phones - buy it only once and use it on all your Android devices
✓ Full support for multitasking: Switch to other apps without disconnecting
✓ Supports large custom screen resolution
✓ Full mouse support: left and right clicks, dragging, scrolling, precision pointer movement
✓ Touch redirection support for Windows 8 and Server 2012
✓ Tested on: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012, SBS Server
✓ Secure: 40/56/128bit RDP, TLS/SSL, FIPS and NLA authentication support
✓ Supports 8, 16 and 24-bit colors and all RDP performance options
✓ Multiple monitor support on Windows 7 and above
✓ Console sessions
✓ Audio streaming
✓ Tested with Mac OS X, TightVNC, RealVNC, UltraVNC, Linux (Ubuntu Remote Desktop)
✓ Secure: Supports SSL encryption when used with Jump's automatic setup instructions: http://jumpdesktop.com/go
✓ 8 and 16-bit color
✓ OS X Screen Sharing support
✓ Multiple monitor support
✓ Supported encodings: copyrect, zrle, tight, (zlib)hextile, zlib, rre, raw, desktop-resize
Stay connected to your home or office PC with the 2X RDP Client for Android. With the 2X RDP Client easily and securely, connect via Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) to your remote Windows desktop and applications.
You can also experience the full benefits of published remote Windows desktops and applications by connecting to 2X Remote Application Server. This way, the 2X RDP Client seamlessly runs published Windows desktops and applications from Windows Terminal Server and all the major VDI Hypervisors including Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware or Citrix Xen.
- Comprehensive Android Support- Version 1.6 onwards
- Unlimited connections - Add as many standard RDP and 2X Remote Application Server connections as you want!
- Unique mouse with right click - Easily browse, right or double click your desktop
- Full keyboard - Type text from anywhere with a fully fledged keyboard
- SSL security - Secure access and two-factor authentication
- Full screen experience - Real-time control of your full desktop
- Minimal bandwidth usage - Lightweight access through 3G, LTE or Wi-Fi
- Clipboard redirection - Copy and Paste text
- Support for external Mouse & Keyboard - Use your own keyboard and mouse
- Supports 2 & 3 finger gestures - Zoom into and scroll your desktop
- Printing redirection, print from your android device
- Support NLA - Network Level Authentication
2X RDP Client is provided free of charge, but without technical support.
Questions about 2X MDM should be posted here
We also recommend that you review our blog and support pages:
And read our manual:
Please note that these forums are answered by users, not 2X staff. If you need technical assistance from 2X, you would need to purchase a 2X Support Package
- Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway
- Rich multi-touch experience with Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
- Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Level Authentication (NLA) technology
- Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
- Seamless audio and video streaming
You can simply use your Android device to start all your applications like Word, Outlook, Adobe Photoshop, games or any other installed application.
The simple installation, intuitive usage, session bookmarks, customizable resolutions and the powerful features bring remote desktop access to a higher level and makes Thinstuff Remote Desktop your perfect choice.
Two Easy Connection Options:
1. TSX Connect¹ (Auto Discovery mode) - Simple and secure connections through any NAT and firewall devices. Just use your Gmail Account to connect.
2. Advanced - With Thinstuff RDC you can also connect directly to your machines using RDP. Simply enter your machine's hostname or IP address.
Optimized for Android and gestures
Touch Pointer - Mouse Pointer designed for controlling mouse and keyboard with gestures
Auto fit and customizeable resolutions
Custom keyboard featuring all keys found on a traditional PC keyboard
Integration of RDP protocol in Android
support of the latest RDP protocol version 7.1
Optimized compression and caching for mobile networks (3G)
RemoteFX support with NEON optimizations
NSCodec (fast 32-Bit bitmap compression) support
High security standards - RDP/NLA/TLS or automatic encryption mode
Optimized for gesture sensitive phones and tablets
TSX Connect* - Simple and secure RDP connections through any NAT and/or firewall devices. Just use youR Google account to connect!
Full RDP integration
Advanced performance settings (3G network)
RDP/NLA/TLS or automatic encryption mode
Touch Pointer - Mouse Pointer designed for working with gestures
Advanced features require a Thinstuff RDH installation on your host machine. More information about Thinstuff RDH can be found at www.thinstuff.com/products/rdh/
RDP Access on Windows 7 Home Windows 8 Basic Editions Editions
Media Player Redirection & Audio Capture on Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium and Windows 7 Professional
Build-in license for Thinstuff RDH
Supported host operating systems:
Basically any host operating system with RDP is sufficient.
You can also enable Windows 7/Windows 8 RDP support with Thinstuff RDH:
Windows 7 - Professional, Enterprise/Ultimate
Windows 7 - Home (only with In-App purchase)
Windows 8 - Pro, Enterprise
Windows 8 - basic edition (only with In-App purchase)
¹ - To enable TSX Connect (Auto Discovery mode) please download and install Thinstuff RDH from www.thinstuff.com/products/rdh/
Your computer is always just a few taps away. GoToMyPC is…
• Use your computer wherever you take your Android™ phone or tablet – meaning everywhere. It’s like having a remote control to your desktop in your pocket.
• Instantly access any application or file on your Mac or PC remote desktop.
• GoToMyPC is famous for its reliability and free 24/7 Global Customer Support.
GETTING STARTED IS EASY
1) Download the GoToMyPC app from Google Play.
2) Visit http://www.gotomypc.com to quickly set up GoToMyPC on the Mac or PC you want to access.
3) Tap the GoToMyPC app on your Android phone or tablet to access your computer.
“If you want to access your computer remotely, this app is your best bet.” – LAPTOP Magazine
“GoToMyPC is definitely a hit in the business world. It's simple, clean, and gets to the point.” – HotHardware
• Instant network, program and file access
• Works seamlessly with your existing firewalls – no need for special configuration
• Precision mouse control so it’s easy to tap exactly what you want
• 300% zoom to see details and work without straining your eyes
• Full keyboard functionality, including special keys like Alt, Ctrl and Tab
• Support for external keyboard and mouse (USB and Bluetooth)
• Multitasking with inactivity timeout you configure
• Keyboard locking and screen blanking on the computer you access (PC only)
• Multi-monitor support
• 128-bit AES encryption, dual passwords and end-to-end user authentication
• Connects over 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi networks
• S Pen support for Samsung Galaxy Note II
• GoToMyPC subscription (free for 30 days at http://www.gotomypc.com)
• Android 2.3.3 (Gingerbread) and up
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz or higher processor
For the computers you want to access:
• “Always on” Internet connection (cable, ISDN, DSL or better)
• PCs: Windows 2000 or newer
• Macs: Mac OS X v10.5 (Leopard) or newer
We genuinely want your feedback.
• For feature requests and enhancements, email: GoToMyPCMobileFeedback@citrixonline.com
• For 24/7 Global Customer Support visit: http://support.citrixonline.com/GoToMyPC/
• Or just tweet us at @gotomypc
• Connect with other GoToMyPC fans and get helpful tips & tricks on Facebook:http://facebook.com/gotomypc
If your company uses Citrix to host applications for you, try the Citrix Receiver app to access your work applications from anywhere.
Access your computers over WiFi or 3G from HiRemote app.
You can use this app to:
- Control computers as if you're sitting right in front of them.
- Anytime, anywhere manage your home and office computers.
- Gain access to your desktop with all of documents and applications.
- Support transfer files in both directions.
- Simple access in spite of firewall environment.
- Easy User interface.
- Intutive touch and gestures.
- Supports mouse mode (trackpad).
- Supports function keys.
- Transfer files in both directions.
- Switch multi-monitor.
- Realtime transfer from your computer sound and video.
- Keep highest security standards through data encryption.
- Manage many computers from list.
[To get started]
1. Download the Free HiRemote App (http://www.hiremote.com)
2. Create your HiRemote ID.
3. Install the HiRemote server on that computer.
Now you are ready to access computers at anytime, anywhere.
Support your customers 24/7 when and where they need help.
• On-demand remote support (unlimited use from your Android device)
• Intuitive touch and gesture controls
• 400% zoom to see details and operate with precision
• Full keyboard functionality (including special keys Alt, Ctrl, and Tab)
• Preview text mode for fast typing
• Works seamlessly with existing firewalls - no need for special configuration
• 128-bit AES encryption, dual passwords and end-to-end user authentication
• Connects over 3G and Wi-Fi
• Free 24/7 support
New to GoToAssist Remote Support? Download the free app from Google Play and click on "Create Account" at the login screen to provide unlimited live support sessions for free!
Already have a GoToAssist Remote Support account? Log in with your existing credentials to access your account and connect to your unattended machines as well.
HOW TO GET STARTED
1) Download and install the GoToAssist app from Google Play on your Android device.
2) Log in with your GoToAssist credentials.
3) Once logged in, tap on device screen to create a support session when instructed to and have your user go to www.fastsupport.com and enter the remote support ID for your support session or send them an invitation to connect via email. Your user accepts the connection and you can begin to provide remote support.
• Instantly connect to users and their devices to solve problems quickly by directly controlling their computer with the intuitive multi-touch display.
• Start a remote support session directly from your Android device.
• Provide remote support from your Android device quickly and easily. Once the app is installed, enter your existing account credentials and start a support session.
• You can be in the office even when you’re out of the office. With GoToAssist for Android you can connect and resolve technical issues from your favorite Android device to any Mac® or PC.
• GoToAssist for Android comes with free 24/7 Global Customer Support, so you’re never left hanging.
• GoToAssist for Android is backed by Citrix, so you can count on this app working when you need it.
This version of GoToAssist has been certified on the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S5
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Samsung Galaxy S3
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Samsung Galaxy Pro
• Asus Nexus 7
• LG Nexus 5
• Droid Razr
• HTC One
• Motorola Xoom
This version of GoToAssist should be compatible with most devices that meet the following general requirements:
• Android OS 4.x or newer
• Internet connection
• Windows® 7, Vista, 2003 server or XP
• Mac OS® X v10.5 (Leopard) or newer
• Internet Explorer® 7.0 or newer, Firefox® 3.5 or newer or Safari™ 3.0 or newer
This utility requires a LabVIEW application freely available at http://toolsforsmartminds.com/labview-android-iOs-HTML5-speed-test.php. At that address you can also download the source code of Android client and LabVIEW server.
If you do not have the National Instruments Run-time Engine for LabVIEW 2010 installed, you can download the server+Installer+runtime-engine at the same page.
- Launch the LabVIEW server.
- Run the Android app and use the credentials indicated in the left upper part of server program.
With SCCT you can transfer continuously, real-time data from a LabVIEW system to a smart-phone/tablet.
SCCT for Android Lite Edition is a FREE Communication library available at http://toolsforsmartminds.com/products/labview_android.php
Toy Cars demo permits to drive a toy cars on a race track. Client application can use two commands to drive the toy cars: “+” and “-”. These commands permits you to spped up and slow down the toy cars, respectively.
Through signals received from the acquisition device, server application sends to clients the following information: time of the last lap time, RPM evaluation, and car state (on track or not on track).
To control your racetrack with a smartphone you need:
A National Instruiments acquisition device
Some electrical components. Visit http://toolsforsmartminds.com/dynamic/Toy_cars_demo_introduction.php for more details
• acquires images from smartphone back camera
• acquires signals from smartphone embedded sensors: accelerometers, gyroscopes, etc.
• acquires GPS position
• simulates 4 digital inputs that user can use as triggers or stimulus for existing acquisition bench.
• user can select which sensors have to be acquired by iDaq
Data Logger for Smartphone can be used in conjunction with iDaq 2015 only. iDaq 2015 is a professional solution for data logging capable to acquire data streams from heterogeneous device families: from low cost DAQ cards, USB cameras and smartphones up to high end solutions based on CompactDAQ and CompactRIO systems. iDaq 2015 is available at the following link: http://www.idaq-datalogger.com
You can take a look at the tecnical specification to try to build your own client and to see how easy is build an app like this with SCCT: http://www.toolsforsmartminds.com/pdf/SCS%20-%20technical%20specifications.pdf
SCS stand-alone application is available for free download at: http://www.toolsforsmartminds.com/case-studies/SCS/simulator.zip
SCS server with Installer and LabVIEW Runtime Engine is available for free download at: http://www.toolsforsmartminds.com/case-studies/SCS/SCS-simulator+installer.zip
An introduction to SCCT libraries is available in the SCCT White paper at the following link: http://www.toolsforsmartminds.com/pdf/White%20paper%20SCCT.pdf
This demo, built with SCCT (Smartphone & Cross-platform Communication Toolkit) library, shows high potentiality of data exchange between Visi-Trak monitoring and process control systems for Die Casting machines and mobile devices (smartphones and tablets).
devices and bi-directional communication between LabVIEW and smartphones. Use LabVIEW free server to syncronize sensor data acquisition. start/stop data acquisition from your smartphone. display data charts on LabVIEW server.
Download a free copy af LabVIEW server from http://www.toolsforsmartminds.com/products/SCCT_demostration.php