This is the ONLY remote desktop app that streams the whole PC or Mac screen to your Android smartphone with smooth, high-res video and audio, allowing you to interact with your all applications, games, multimedia content, and files over Wi-Fi and 3G/4G networks. GO EVERYWHERE WITH JUST YOUR ANDROID DEVICE WITHOUT HAVING TO CARRY YOUR COMPUTER!
#.If you have upgraded Splashtop Streamer on your computer to v2, please visit http://support-remote.splashtop.com/entries/21658867 to configure the settings.
* BEST of CES 2012 -- Best Mobile App
* BEST OF CES 2011 Award
* #1 Android Market "Top New Paid App" (June)
* Top Android Market business apps in US, UK, Canada, etc.
* #1 app for iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, webOS, etc..
Fast and Easy Setup:
* One-click access to your computer desktop with minimal setup
* Install the free Splashtop Streamer on your computer - supports Windows 7, Vista, and XP, as well as Mac OS X 10.6+ (Snow Leopard or Lion is required for Mac users).
* Application automatically finds your local computers, or sign in to your Gmail account on the app and Streamer to find your computers across the Internet
Note: If you have an Android 3.x or 4.x tablet, please purchase "Splashtop Remote Desktop HD" instead for enhanced performance optimization.
Data Everywhere is the improved version of Test Panels in the "Measurement & Automation" program:
It helps monitoring remote devices, simplify fast device status check, edits its configuration and changes analog and digital output values of managed devices.
Data Everywhere communicates with "Data Everywhere server" (http://www.toolsforsmartminds.com/products/data_everywhere.php) that handles one or more acquisition devices and publishes device's data to all active connections.
A device is a physical board which can do one or more of the following activities:
• acquiring analog data
• acquiring digital data
• generating analog data
• generating digital data
Data Everywhere can handle many National Instruments devices with different interfaces: USB, PCI, PCI-e, and Ethernet.
For more informations or to buy Data Everywhere-server look at the site http://www.toolsforsmartminds.com/products/data_everywhere.php
SCCT Development Team
* View pinouts for any NI DAQ device
* Bookmark devices for quick access later
* Open the NI support page for additional manuals, specifications, and documentation
* Internet access for viewing the NI support page
- Microsoft Office 2013. This app does not work with Office 2013 RT or earlier versions of Office.
- Bluetooth on your PC
- The desktop add-in for Office Remote must be installed on your PC http://aka.ms/officeremotepc
Office Remote has the following features:
- View current slide and laser point using touch on your phone
- Next slide preview
- Play and pause embedded audio and video files
- View slide thumbnails and jump to a slide
- View speaker notes on your phone
- View presentation timer and slide numbers
- Change worksheets by swiping
- Use Slicers, PivotTable, and Filters
- Jump to any named object in your workbook
- Move up or down the worksheet
- Change the zoom level
- Jump to headings
- Jump to comments
- Screen up/down
- Line up/down
- Change the zoom level
Requires MaaS360 MDM for Samsung and an account with MaaS360.
Download this app to:
• preview an iPhone app created with Appsme
• promote your app to get new users
• send push messages to your users
Just enter your Appsme account email address and password to login, or use Facebook if you created your Appsme account that way.
This utility requires a LabVIEW application freely available at http://toolsforsmartminds.com/labview-android-iOs-HTML5-speed-test.php. At that address you can also download the source code of Android client and LabVIEW server.
If you do not have the National Instruments Run-time Engine for LabVIEW 2010 installed, you can download the server+Installer+runtime-engine at the same page.
- Launch the LabVIEW server.
- Run the Android app and use the credentials indicated in the left upper part of server program.
With SCCT you can transfer continuously, real-time data from a LabVIEW system to a smart-phone/tablet.
SCCT for Android Lite Edition is a FREE Communication library available at http://toolsforsmartminds.com/products/labview_android.php
• acquires images from smartphone back camera
• acquires signals from smartphone embedded sensors: accelerometers, gyroscopes, etc.
• acquires GPS position
• simulates 4 digital inputs that user can use as triggers or stimulus for existing acquisition bench.
• user can select which sensors have to be acquired by iDaq
Data Logger for Smartphone can be used in conjunction with iDaq 2015 only. iDaq 2015 is a professional solution for data logging capable to acquire data streams from heterogeneous device families: from low cost DAQ cards, USB cameras and smartphones up to high end solutions based on CompactDAQ and CompactRIO systems. iDaq 2015 is available at the following link: http://www.idaq-datalogger.com
Toy Cars demo permits to drive a toy cars on a race track. Client application can use two commands to drive the toy cars: “+” and “-”. These commands permits you to spped up and slow down the toy cars, respectively.
Through signals received from the acquisition device, server application sends to clients the following information: time of the last lap time, RPM evaluation, and car state (on track or not on track).
To control your racetrack with a smartphone you need:
A National Instruiments acquisition device
Some electrical components. Visit http://toolsforsmartminds.com/dynamic/Toy_cars_demo_introduction.php for more details
You can take a look at the tecnical specification to try to build your own client and to see how easy is build an app like this with SCCT: http://www.toolsforsmartminds.com/pdf/SCS%20-%20technical%20specifications.pdf
SCS stand-alone application is available for free download at: http://www.toolsforsmartminds.com/case-studies/SCS/simulator.zip
SCS server with Installer and LabVIEW Runtime Engine is available for free download at: http://www.toolsforsmartminds.com/case-studies/SCS/SCS-simulator+installer.zip
An introduction to SCCT libraries is available in the SCCT White paper at the following link: http://www.toolsforsmartminds.com/pdf/White%20paper%20SCCT.pdf
This demo, built with SCCT (Smartphone & Cross-platform Communication Toolkit) library, shows high potentiality of data exchange between Visi-Trak monitoring and process control systems for Die Casting machines and mobile devices (smartphones and tablets).
devices and bi-directional communication between LabVIEW and smartphones. Use LabVIEW free server to syncronize sensor data acquisition. start/stop data acquisition from your smartphone. display data charts on LabVIEW server.
Download a free copy af LabVIEW server from http://www.toolsforsmartminds.com/products/SCCT_demostration.php