The HP iLO Mobile app allows you to perform the following tasks:
- Operate the server power switch.
- Use the Remote Console to interact with the operating system, including BIOS and ROM configuration changes.
- Mount an ISO CD/DVD image. The disk image is available on the server as a USB CD/DVD drive. You can boot from the disk image and deploy an operating system.
- Launch HP iLO scripts and monitor their progress.
- Access the HP iLO web interface.
- Store the list of servers you want to manage.
- HP ProLiant servers with HP iLO 3 or later are supported.
- You must have network access to the iLOs you want to manage.
- You can connect through a firewall using a VPN or you can open/forward the following ports:
HTTP: Port 80
HTTPS: Port 443
Remote Console: Port 17990
- The following features require an HP iLO Advanced license on the server:
iLO Virtual Media
Remote Console is included on ProLiant Blade servers. A license is required on all other servers.
Scripting is available on all servers, but a license is required for the scripting of certain features such as iLO Virtual Media.
For information about HP iLO and HP iLO Advanced, see http://www.hp.com/go/ilo.
- The HP iLO Mobile app can consume significant network bandwidth. When using the cellular network, monitor your data use if you do not have an unlimited data plan. Consider using Wi-Fi when possible.
- Does not currently support physical or third party keyboards.
- Does not support iLO 2 systems.
- When viewing remote console, pinch to zoom, press to click and drag, and long-press for right-click.
- Tap the CD icon to mount/unmount a virtual media URL
- Tap the power icon to power on/off/reset the host server
- Tap the health icon to show the iLO web UI.
Tested with Samsung Galaxy SII, Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom, and HTC Droid Incredible.
* View pinouts for any NI DAQ device
* Bookmark devices for quick access later
* Open the NI support page for additional manuals, specifications, and documentation
* Internet access for viewing the NI support page
Data Everywhere is the improved version of Test Panels in the "Measurement & Automation" program:
It helps monitoring remote devices, simplify fast device status check, edits its configuration and changes analog and digital output values of managed devices.
Data Everywhere communicates with "Data Everywhere server" (http://www.toolsforsmartminds.com/products/data_everywhere.php) that handles one or more acquisition devices and publishes device's data to all active connections.
A device is a physical board which can do one or more of the following activities:
• acquiring analog data
• acquiring digital data
• generating analog data
• generating digital data
Data Everywhere can handle many National Instruments devices with different interfaces: USB, PCI, PCI-e, and Ethernet.
For more informations or to buy Data Everywhere-server look at the site http://www.toolsforsmartminds.com/products/data_everywhere.php
SCCT Development Team
A ClearSlide account is required for this app. Try out a free trial today to get started. ClearSlide is a sales communication platform that helps sales teams close more business.
• Large buttons to move between slides
• Easily switch between presentations
• Keep your eye on the audience with tap action notifications
• Preview slides option to jump to relevant slide
• Select slide mode - Keep slide preview active while presenting
• Pitch recap provided upon ended session
• Set an access code for your presentation via the app
• Easily search for presentations and jump directly to them
- Windows,VMware ESXi (vCenter and vMotion),Active Directory,Network Device
- IPMI hardware control for HP iLO,IBM RSA,Dell DRAC, Fujitsu ServerView
- Track physical server asset by Barcode
- Access server hardware warranty (HP, Dell, IBM, Fujitsu)
- Generate real-time server inventory report
- Agentless deployment,No firewall opening,VPN is NOT required
- Multiple InfraDog accounts on single mobile for Managed Service Provider
Feature demo is available after the app download.
Create InfraDog account and manage 10 systems for FREE.
Existing user need to upgrade Management Point to 2.1.41300.0 for all new features
IMPORTANT! Follow below steps to begin using InfraDog.
1. Create InfraDog account.
2. Download Management Point console from InfraDog website.
3. Install Management Point console on any Windows computer in your network with internet connection.
4. Scan Windows computer,VMware vCenter or ESXi host,Active Directory,IPMI by IP range or host name.
5. Push discovered instances to mobile phone.
6. Start monitor and access IT infrastructure on mobile anywhere.
* Single Management Point console can manage hundreds of computers.
* Securely hosted by Microsoft Azure Cloud, encrypted SSL for all communications.Security PIN code is enforced to access app and any critical actions.
Key features on mobile:
1. Windows Server monitoring and access
- Event Log
- Services (Start/Stop)
- Network port scanning
- Process (Kill)
2. VMware Management
- VMware vSphere vCenter or standalone ESXi host
- VMware Host level: CPU, Memory utilization and Shutdown, Reboot, Maintenance Mode.
- VMware Guest level: CPU, Memory, Disk utilization, Power Off/On, Suspend/Resume, Reset, Shut Down
- VMware Guest live console
- VMware Guest modify # of CPU, Size of memory
- VMware Guest migration (vMotion)
- VMware Guest association with InfraDog managed server instance
3. Active Directory
- Unlock user
- Reset password
- Enable/disable user
- Modify group membership
- Capture employee photo by mobile camera and upload to Active Directory
- Quick find locked, disabled, inactive and password never expires users
4. IPMI hardware control(Intelligent Platform Management Interface)
- Support HP iLO; Dell DRAC; IBM RSA; Fujitsu ServerView and other IPMI compatible devices.
- Cold Reset; Power On or Off.
- Real-Time CPU and Mainboard temperature and cooling fan speed.
- In App Association between IPMI connection and InfraDog managed physical Instance.
5. Network Device Monitoring (Printer, Router, Storage, Firewall etc.)
- Auto discovery for network device IP address, MAC address, model, manufacturer
- Connection status for network devices
- Port monitoring
- Port scanning
- Email alert
- Mobile push notification (unlimited)
- In-App alert history
7. IT Asset management
- In-App pair with Barcode asset tag
- Search asset by Barcode (Phone Camera)
- Display server hardware warranty information on mobile (Dell, HP, IBM, Fujitsu)
8. Real time reporting
- Detailed server inventory chart report (PDF) sent by email
- Search by IP/ host name or Microsoft KB
- Location based search for Microsoft Pinpoint
10. Multi-Users and Profiles
- Invite additional sysadmins or users for your account
- Manage multiple customer IT environments on a single mobile device
Operating systems supported:
- Desktop: Windows XP and above
- Server: Windows 2003 and above
- VMware: vSphere 4 and above
- Active Directory: Windows 2003 AD and above
- IPMI: 1.5 and 2.0
- View surveillance feeds from all cameras and up to 4 different feeds at once
- Take snapshots of surveillance feeds
- Interface supports the pinch-to-zoom gesture, allowing you to easily view in greater detail
- Control PTZ functions on cameras
- Quickly switch between monitoring Surveillance Center on different NAS devices
- Get a handle on unexpected events with instant push notifications
- Must be used in conjunction with Surveillance Center
On Android 4.4, if the auto search does not function normally, please reboot the mobile device and try again.
This app shows you how the new server naming is formed and compares the old and the new system names.
Be on the lookout for our new loyalty program coming this Fall.
devices and bi-directional communication between LabVIEW and smartphones. Use LabVIEW free server to syncronize sensor data acquisition. start/stop data acquisition from your smartphone. display data charts on LabVIEW server.
Download a free copy af LabVIEW server from http://www.toolsforsmartminds.com/products/SCCT_demostration.php
Toy Cars demo permits to drive a toy cars on a race track. Client application can use two commands to drive the toy cars: “+” and “-”. These commands permits you to spped up and slow down the toy cars, respectively.
Through signals received from the acquisition device, server application sends to clients the following information: time of the last lap time, RPM evaluation, and car state (on track or not on track).
To control your racetrack with a smartphone you need:
A National Instruiments acquisition device
Some electrical components. Visit http://toolsforsmartminds.com/dynamic/Toy_cars_demo_introduction.php for more details
You can take a look at the tecnical specification to try to build your own client and to see how easy is build an app like this with SCCT: http://www.toolsforsmartminds.com/pdf/SCS%20-%20technical%20specifications.pdf
SCS stand-alone application is available for free download at: http://www.toolsforsmartminds.com/case-studies/SCS/simulator.zip
SCS server with Installer and LabVIEW Runtime Engine is available for free download at: http://www.toolsforsmartminds.com/case-studies/SCS/SCS-simulator+installer.zip
An introduction to SCCT libraries is available in the SCCT White paper at the following link: http://www.toolsforsmartminds.com/pdf/White%20paper%20SCCT.pdf
This utility requires a LabVIEW application freely available at http://toolsforsmartminds.com/labview-android-iOs-HTML5-speed-test.php. At that address you can also download the source code of Android client and LabVIEW server.
If you do not have the National Instruments Run-time Engine for LabVIEW 2010 installed, you can download the server+Installer+runtime-engine at the same page.
- Launch the LabVIEW server.
- Run the Android app and use the credentials indicated in the left upper part of server program.
With SCCT you can transfer continuously, real-time data from a LabVIEW system to a smart-phone/tablet.
SCCT for Android Lite Edition is a FREE Communication library available at http://toolsforsmartminds.com/products/labview_android.php
This demo, built with SCCT (Smartphone & Cross-platform Communication Toolkit) library, shows high potentiality of data exchange between Visi-Trak monitoring and process control systems for Die Casting machines and mobile devices (smartphones and tablets).