Capital One Credit Card Customers:
- Pay your bill, schedule upcoming payments, and manage funding accounts you can use to pay your bill
- Redeem your rewards or erase previous travel purchases with Purchase Eraser(SM)
Capital One 360 Customers:
- Make mobile check deposits with CheckMate(SM)
- Send Person2Person payments
- Activate your debit card and checkbooks
Capital One Bank Customers:
- Make mobile check deposits to your Capital One Bank accounts
- Pay bills from your Capital One Bank checking account
- Transfer funds between your Capital One Bank accounts
Your security is important to us. We use industry standard practices to protect and maintain the privacy and security of your information online and within our apps.
For support call 1-877-383-4802 or tweet @askcapitalone.
© 2015 Capital One and Capital One's family of companies, including Capital One Bank (USA), N.A., and Capital One, N.A., Members FDIC
Easy to use – sign in easily using SureSwipe℠ (no more password typos!) and navigate seamlessly between accounts.
*Rewards for Credit Card Customers only, Debit Card Customers can see transaction history.
We’re always looking to make things easier for you, so why not keep track of your finances wherever you are with our free app. You’ll be able to:
•View your current balance
•Check your credit limit and how much you have available to spend
•Take a look at your last 6 months transactions
•See your very latest pending transactions
•Check your payment information, like when and how much to pay next
To get started, you’ll need to register on the app using your Capital One credit card details, postcode and date of birth. During registration, we’ll send you a text message for security verification. In this text will be a one off activation key that you will need to enter as part of the registration process. Please note that this is not the same as the pass code that you’ll have set up to sign in to your account.
Remember, you can also manage your account online at www.capitalone.co.uk where you can also set up account alerts and more.
It's easy to manage your Capital One credit card securely and conveniently with our mobile app. Check your balances and recent transactions. Simply use your existing Capital One Online Banking login information to get started.
Using the app, you can view:
• Current credit card balances
• Available credit
• Recent purchase activity on your card
• Payment due dates
• Minimum payment required
• When your last payment posted
• Your current rewards balance (if applicable)
Plus, contact us from within the app if you have an account-related question.
Your security is important to us. We use industry standards to protect and maintain the privacy and security of your information online and within our app.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Hudson’s Bay, Hudson's Bay Credit, hbc.com and their associated designs are trademarks of Hudson's Bay Company.
®†: Registered trademark of Price Costco International, Inc. used under license.
© 2015 Capital One. Capital One is a registered trademark.
All trademarks used herein are owned by the respective entities. All rights reserved.
Free, Helpful Features for Your Credit:
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Weekly updates of credit scores and reports
• Daily monitoring of your TransUnion credit report
• Push notifications for credit alerts
• Personalized recommendations
• Tools to track all your reported accounts in one place
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Cleaner, redesigned layout
• Upgraded dashboard quickly highlights key changes to your credit profile
• Easy-to-read list of your alerts and notifications
We’ll be continuing to update our app in the next few months with new features. Stay tuned!
CREDIT KARMA HAS BEEN FEATURED IN
• Wall Street Journal
• USA TODAY
Credit Karma is both a free consumer service and a personalized marketplace. We provide more than 35 million people with free credit scores, reports and credit monitoring, and we specialize in helping you find financial products that fit your specific needs. We believe that taking charge of your credit and reaching your financial goals go hand in hand. To learn more, visit www.creditkarma.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is Credit Karma really free?
A: Yes. Credit Karma will never ask for your credit card information.
Q: Will accessing my credit report hurt my credit?
A: No. Checking your own score does not negatively impact your credit score.
• Stock with real-time, after-hour, pre-market quotes
• Technical charts with indicators such as MACD, MFI, ROC, RSI etc.
• Track your portfolios with shares and cost
• Stock option chain
• Market overview with indexes, funds, ETF, etc.
• Financial news from major news sources and social sites
• Currency portfolio, converter and news
• Commodity Futures
• Stock, portfolio, currency and commodity widgets
• Auto Refresh
• Portfolio performance charts
• much more
Please contact developer for any issue and feature request.
100% FREE – no hidden charges or in-app purchases
• Endorse the back of each check
• Photograph the front and back of each check
• Submit your deposit
* This functionality is available for Commercial Bank clients only.
CAPITAL ONE LEGAL DISCLOSURE
This site provides information about and access to financial services offered by the Capital One family of companies, including Capital One Bank (USA), N.A. and Capital One, N.A., Member FDIC.
©2012 Capital One. Member FDIC
* Security Link to Capital One online "A Commitment to Security" site.
You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to bank 24/7, right from your Android™ device. To start, just enroll in Chase Online(SM).
To view the Chase Mobile app in Spanish language, please ensure your Android™ device’s language setting is set to Spanish (Asegúrate de que tu aparato Android™ esté configurado en el idioma español)
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• View account balances and transaction history
• View your credit and debit card rewards status
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Chase accounts
• Deposit checks with Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• Send and request money with Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Send wire transfers
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Find the nearest Chase branches and ATMs
• Speak with a customer service representative
MANAGE AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT ALERTS THROUGH THE CHASE MOBILE APP
• Account balances
• ACH transfers
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
• View your credit card balance and activity
• Make payments
• View Ultimate Rewards® information
Notes on Permissions:
• Location permissions are needed to determine your current location in order to find Chase bank branches and ATMs near you
• Read Contact permissions are needed to access your contacts to send money via Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Camera permissions are needed to deposit checks via Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• USB storage permissions are needed to view file attachments
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of account alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your mobile device, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase account is required to transfer funds via text. Account alerts are not available for Chase Basic Checking(SM) accounts.
Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
Take Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express payments using your free Spark Pay card reader and Android device. In addition, Spark Pay is loaded with features to help grow your business.
CLEAR AND COMPETITIVE PRICING
Choose the plan that works best for your business:
· Go Plan: 2.70% per swipe with no monthly fee
· Pro Plan: 1.95% per swipe with a $9.95 monthly fee
For more information on our pricing plans, please visit sparkpay.com.
SET UP IN MINUTES
1. Download the FREE Spark Pay app
2. Enroll in the app
3. Start accepting credit card payments
Your sales will be automatically deposited into your bank account within two business days.
SAFE & SECURE
Spark Pay fully encrypts all information during transactions, so you can be confident your customers’ data is safe. Spark Pay is one of the first mobile payment solutions offered by a top-10 US Bank, with hardware provided by Roam from Ingenico, a global leader in secure payment technologies.
OH, BUT THERE’S MORE:
· Easy-to-use online dashboard to manage transactions, multiple users, and view sales reports and analytics
· Live customer support
· Item management and updated inventory levels with Stitch Labs integration
· Create custom Spark Pay deals that can be distributed to customers via email, Facebook, and Twitter
· Customizable e-receipts that link to your business’ social media sites
Keywords: Capital One, small, business, credit, card, swipe, accept, sales, processing, secure, merchant, payment, reader
Manage Your Accounts*
• Check activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View routing and account numbers easily
• Edit transaction descriptions in checking and savings accounts
• Order replacement debit or credit cards±
• Order check copies±
• View Merrill Edge and Merrill Lynch investment accounts
• Set app Alerts to be notified of important account and security info
Send Money to Virtually Anyone*
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)1
• Add recipients for email/mobile number transfers using your device’s contacts or enter the data manually2
• Manage transfers between your Bank of America accounts (including mortgages and loans)
• Visit www.bankofamerica.com/easymoneytransfer to learn more
• Schedule, edit or cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add or edit Pay To accounts
• Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them from your mobile device3
• View processing deposits in account details in the app
• Choose Deals, shop as you normally do with your credit/debit cards and receive cash back
• Get cash back into your eligible Bank of America account4
• Reset Passcode, retrieve Online ID
• Use SafePass® for additional security during sensitive transactions (you’ll receive a code to verify your identity)
Contact Us Easily
• Schedule an appointment at a banking center or call us with any questions
• Find ATMs and banking centers
*Please visit Online Banking for these banking needs:
Wire transfers; transfers to external bank accounts; transfers from credit cards; ordering new checks; setting up/canceling recurring transfers and payments; enrolling in Bill Pay/managing eBill information; changing Online IDs; stopping checks; activating new debit cards; using ShopSafe®; going paperless; viewing mortgage and loan account details; enrolling in SafePass.
≠App is optimized for Android handset but is also compatible with Android tablets.
±Fee may apply.
1Enrollment and Bank of America checking/savings account required. No fee for this service; dollar/frequency limits apply. Transfer permitted only to U.S.-based accounts. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
2You must grant permission for the app to access your device contacts.
3Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms for other restrictions.
4Earned cash back credited the month following redemption. See Terms for other restrictions.
To use our app, you’re required by the app store to accept all App Permissions to allow technical access to certain functions on your device. Our app doesn’t access or engage these functions until you actively initiate the related transactions, such as accessing your contacts to add recipients to Email/Mobile Transfers. For a detailed explanation, visit our in-app Help.
Having general app issues?
• Try clearing the browser and BofA app cache, then power off the device
• If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting, try resetting your modem/router
• For optimal performance, make sure you’re running the latest OS
• Note that third-party keyboards are blocked by our app due to their potential to track your password and other keystrokes you may enter; the native keyboard for your device will be used
• Visit our in-app Help to learn more
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2015 Bank of America Corporation
Access your accounts 24/7 from anywhere with Capital Bank Mobile Banking. It’s Fast, Free and Secure! With Capital Bank Mobile Banking you can check your balances, view transaction history, transfer funds, make bill payments,view and activate your cash back offers, even contact Capital Bank.
Capital Bank Mobile Banking is as safe and secure as Capital Bank Online Banking. Your personal and confidential information remains protected using industry standard technologies and security certificates for peace of mind as you bank on the go.
Experience the convenience of Mobile Banking from Capital Bank and download the Capital Bank Mobile Banking app today!
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.capitalbank-us.com/customer-service/privacy
- Locate the nearest TD Bank location and ATM in the U.S., or find the nearest TD Canada Trust branch and ATM if you’re traveling in Canada
- TD Bank: Convenient access to Live Customer Service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
TD Bank Accounts
- View your accounts
- Check balances
- View transactions
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
Banking with your TD Bank Mobile App is safe, secure and backed by our commitment to online security.
TD Bank, N.A. Member FDIC
Your security is our priority — Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. Our Online Security Guarantee provides added protection against unauthorized access to your accounts. We will never transmit your account number.
• View your account balances and activity — for consumer accounts, view check and deposit images!
• Available balance and pending deposits — learn more about how your available balance is calculated and what’s still pending. Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance
• Search and Sort — Find the transaction you're looking for in just a few keystrokes
• Detailed transactions list — View the date, location, amount, and more for transactions on one page, just like you see in Online Banking.
• View your credit card rewards balance
• Deposit checks using your Android phone
WELLS FARGO SUREPAY
• Send money, using a mobile number or email address, to friends and family with eligible accounts at participating financial institutions.
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Make transfers to your accounts.
• Schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device
• If you're already a Bill Pay customer, your payees are automatically available for use in Mobile Bill Pay
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data and news
• Let us help you find a nearby Wells Fargo ATM. Locate an ATM using your current location/GPS or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of ATMs with the address and distance from your current location.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by two separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company
WellsTrade accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
• Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby Wells Fargo locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions
• Camera permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with Wells Fargo Mobile
• Identity permissions are necessary in order to enable you to access your contacts to prefill emails/phone numbers when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay
• Photo permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Contacts permissions are necessary to enable you to prefill contact information (emails/phone numbers) when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay
*Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
**Minimum system requirements: Android OS v2.3 and higher are supported. If you aren’t able to upgrade, use your browser to sign on to wf.com.
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Best Apps of 2013
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money
Our app keeps your bills, money, & budget in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due and pay them on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance with 1 easy click
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See & track all your bills, accounts, & cash in one centralized place from your mobile device
• Receive alerts when cash is low and credit limits are near
• Take action on alerts & notifications from your wear device
• Add the Mint Bills widget to your home screen for one-tap access to your bills
The Mint Bills app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again, paying overdraft or late fees, or exceeding your monthly budget – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. No stamps, no phone calls, no late fees, no hassle.
The Mint Bills mobile app keeps it all together in once central place. Personal finances & budgeting can get complex - with multiple credit cards, bank accounts, insurance accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a bill payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand with your personal finances.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a personal 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely with one easy click.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages & emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the app
2. Securely connect your personal finance accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies
We support thousands of banks so you can track your cash flow, including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, and more! You can monitor all of your personal finance accounts, stay on top of your money, budget, see cash balances, mortgages, loans, bills, and keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions like USAA (bank/credit card & insurance), and Navy Federal Credit Union, as well as all the most popular credit cards such as Discover, American Express, Capital One, Citibank, and Chase. You can also track insurance providers such as State Farm Insurance, GEICO, and more!
Mint Bills is provided by Intuit Mint Bills, Inc., an authorized delegate of Intuit Payments Inc. in Washington State.
- Real-time streaming quotes
- Level II quotes
- Option chains
- Mobile check deposit
- Third-party research including analyst reports
- On-demand streaming video from Thomson Reuters
- Internal and external cash transfers
- Market data
- Trade stocks and options
- Order status
- Account information
- Balances and positions
- Transaction history
- Much more!
• Touch to trade stocks, options and complex options, ETFs, futures, and forex1
• Scan multi-touch charts with hundreds of chart studies, including your unique user created studies
• Stream live CNBC, International CNBC, and tastytrade
• Access and track events through an interactive market calendar
• Create and modify complex orders quickly and easily
• View live streaming news
• Access real-time quotes and depth of book
• Track and modify orders and alerts
• Manage positions and view your account balances on all your linked accounts
• View risk and performance metrics
• Share ideas and connect with other traders via myTrade® community (Not available on tablet yet)
• Get streaming audio with SwimLessonsSM
• Deposit checks into your account
• Scroll through full-screen views of your custom watchlists and scans, positions, orders, news, charts and more.
• Test strategies with paperMoney
So what are you waiting for? Download the award winning TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader app and hold the markets in your hands. Buy ‘em low and sell ‘em high, just please….don’t trade while you drive.
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions.
1 - Options involve risks and are not suitable for all investors. The risk of loss in trading securities, options, futures, and forex can be substantial. Clients must consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading.
2 - TD Ameritrade and tastytrade, Inc. are separate, unaffiliated companies that are not responsible for each other's services or policies.
3 - Access to real-time market data is conditioned on acceptance of the exchange agreements. Professional access differs and subscription fees may apply.
4myTrade is a service of myTrade, Inc., a separate but affiliated firm. TD Ameritrade is not responsible for the services of myTrade, or content shared through the service.