Now there’s an app that lets you check in on your home anytime from virtually anywhere: Verizon Home Monitoring and Control. Use your compatible smartphone to see what the kids or dog are up to with remote indoor or outdoor cameras, lock or unlock doors and turn lights on or off; raise or lower your home’s thermostat, do it all from the palm of your hand.
You’ve already got a smartphone why not also get a smart home. Verizon Home Monitoring and Control service subscription lets you stay connected to your home from virtually anywhere through your smartphone, tablet or PC.
With indoor and outdoor cameras you can
- Make sure the kids got home safely from school.
- Check up on the pets.
- See who’s coming and going or if the storm did any damage in the backyard.
Lots of devices to choose from to customize your Home Monitoring and Control service
- Sensors for doors and windows can be configured to send a notification to your smartphone when opened
- Lights can be switched on and off remotely
- Door locks allow you to let in friends and family when keys are forgotten
- Thermostats that let you control the temperature and help lower energy costs
Your devices work together so a light can turn on when the door is opened and the camera records the activity. See all that your smartphone can do with the Verizon Home Control App.
* Home Monitoring and Control Service is provided by Verizon Online LLC. Licensed in NY # 12000302262 by NY State Department of State. VA DJCS #11-6657.
NOTE: If you have a device running Android 4.2 or newer and you are having trouble logging in to DVR, please make sure you update upgrade *ALL* Verizon apps (My FiOS, FiOS Mobile Remote, FiOS Digital Voice, Media Manager and Home Control) in order to ensure that your username/password is saved properly.
*** Featured in Google Play's "Our Favorites this Week" Category! (5/1/2014) ***
*** Selected as the BEST Homerun derby game of 2013 by Applenapps.com ***
Knock it out of the park with the Official ESPN Going Going Gone: Homerun Classic, the ultimate homerun derby experience in which you train to hit the biggest home runs of the century. You haven’t played baseball quite like this, dozens of customization options to earn unbeatable high scores. Unlock unique uniforms, bats and more. What are you waiting for? Grab your bat, step up to plate and get ready for the most intense home run hitting action with Going Going Gone: Homerun Classic.
• Free to play homerun derby style baseball.
• Realistic HD 3D graphics
• Dozens of bats to hit monstrous homeruns
• Unlock Powerful power-ups to crush your high score
• Official ESPN Going Going Gone: Homerun classic game.
Facebook Fan Page
Dish up unique combinations as you keep your monstrous customers munching on matched delicacies. Some monsters are picky eaters so be sure to meet their requests or meet their stomachs. Swipe, slide and match your way to victory.
Use special ingredients and tools to perfect puzzling dishes that would satisfy any monsters appetite. Challenge your friends to serve up better dishes and growl at them when you do!
A tip to the wise; cook it before it bites!
• Monster crushing puzzles
• Easy to play
• Challenging gameplay
• Over 100 monstrous levels
• Special ingredients like Pepper Bombs!
• Connect with and challenge friends via growls
• Over 50 achievements
Facebook Fan Page
RemoteCam allows you to view real-time streaming video from your webcams directly on your web-enabled mobile phone so that you can keep an eye on your home, office, retail store, warehouse, and more. Perfect for all working parents, business owners, home owners and farmers. If you are a Verizon customer, you can receive text alerts if motion is detected at one of your preset locations. As a RemoteCam subscriber, you'll experience the outstanding monitoring system for your convenience, safety and security. Start with a 5 days free trial for new user, and then choose to subscribe for $2.49 per month, for either one month or three months at a time. Subscription can be purchased in application.
• View real-time feed from your webcams on your web-enabled phone at any time.
• Share your cameras with other RemoteCam users.
• Record video files from any webcam at any time.
• Organize your webcams into Favorites and Groups for a more organized view.
• Receive text alerts to your device if motion is detected at any of your preset locations (VZW only).
Mobile Application Installation and Registration:
1. Download the RemoteCam application to your mobile device.
2. Launch application. On Login page, select “Get New RemoteCam ID” to setup your account information.
3. Your mobile number will automatically appear in the ID box. Enter a password and select
4. Read through and agree to the Terms & Services to proceed. You will be directed to the application’s main menu. You will now need to setup your RemoteCam PC software.
PC Software Installation:
1. Download the free RemoteCam PC software: http://www.skyzonemobile.com/remotecam/download.php
2. Install the software.
3. When prompted to login, use the same ID and password you created in the RemoteCam mobile application.
4. You can now set up your webcams. Once registering a webcam on your PC software, it will then appear on the main screen of your mobile application, where you can then configure its settings.
Keyword: alert animal baby care monitor broadcaster camera detect eagle eye elder kids live stream lookout monitor motion nanny cam pet protect real time recording remote remotecam security senior share cam spy cam store surveillance view watch webcam
For more details visit http://www.skyzonemobile.com/remotecam/smartPhone.php