The Truth Concepts Financial Calculators are a pair of simple financial calculators allowing the user to quickly solve for one of five possible financial functions (PV, Pmt, NPer, IRate, or FV).
* PV (Present Value [or Loan when entered as a negative])
* Pmt (Payment [or Withdrawal when entered as a negative])
* NPer (Number of Periods)
* IRate (Annual Interest Rate)
* FV (Future Value)
* BOP/EOP (The Pmt is made at the Beg. or End Of the Period)
* A/M/S/Q (Annual/Monthly/Semi-Annual/Quarterly Compounding)