Why can't your phone's silent mode be smart enough to silence everything you don't want to hear but still alert you to things you need to?
It's time to take control: Incoming Message Alert is like having your own personal assistant - You can silence your phone with confidence knowing that you will still get notified of any important or urgent communications.
At its core Incoming Message Alert is an incredibly powerful yet simple message filtering program. You select certain incoming communications, such as texts, emails or phone calls, and then setup "filters" to apply to them - for example communications from particular contacts or phone numbers, or certain words in an email's subject or body. If the filter matches, an alert will be triggered: you can choose to be notified by an audible alarm or simply by the vibration of your phone.
Filters can be:
- simple (a list of things to look for)
- complex (advance mode allows for creating and/or relationships, e.g. From this contact AND with this subject);
- positive (message must contain "this")
- negative (but the message must not contain "that").
Combining all these elements you can create incredibly fine tuned parameters to trigger an alert.
The uses for this are endless: Silence your phone at night but have an audio alarm wake you up for that important email, text, or call. Sit in a movie, concert, or play and only have your phone vibrate for emergency communications. Put your phone away at work but have it alarm if your children call. The only limit is your creativity!
Here is what the program does:
- Choose what to filter: texts, phone calls, or email accounts (or all three)
- Filter incoming messages on different fields: From, Subject, Body, or messages from a particular Contact.
- Create schedules so filters only apply at certain times of the day
- Positive and negative filters: All messages containing some particular content, but not those containing other content.
(For example, all messages coming from "John", but not those with "Project X" in the subject)
- Advanced filter mode allowing for multiple condition filters: Now you can chain filters together with And/Or logic to create powerful groupings of tests on multiple fields. NOTE: Advanced Filter mode must be enabled in the settings screen.
(For example, all messages from "John" AND that also have a subject of "Project X" OR all messages from "George")
- Designed and coded with a minimalist philosophy: do the most work with the least impact on device resources. You have control over the frequency emails are checked (if at all) and routines are optimized to be as efficient as possible.
- Security and privacy are important: here is an explanation of the permissions required by the application:
(RECEIVE_SMS) Your Messages: needed to filter the text of incoming SMS messages
(INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE) Network Communication: needed to access email messages
(READ_CONTACTS) Personal Information: needed to determine if the incoming text/call/or email is from a particular contact you select
(READ_PHONE_STATE) Phone Calls: needed to filter incoming calls
(WAKE_LOCK) System Tools: needed to prevent the phone from sleeping while we filter new messages
(VIBRATE) Hardware Controls: needed to make the phone vibrate
(GET_ACCOUNTS) Your Accounts: needed to list the email accounts available for you to check
Be reminded with:
Text to Speech
Blinking LED - Choose your color (most devices do not support
Very customizable - you are in control of:
Timing of reminders
How reminders are dismissed (e.g. turn on the screen to turn off reminders)
Categories of apps, each with custom reminder options
Add any app that sends notifications
Google Voice (both calls and texts/voicemails)
Your favorite Twitter or Instant Messaging app
Any app you want (that sends standard system notifications)
Try out the free companion app - Reminder - which has the same great features, but only for phone calls.
Be sure to test which led colors work with your phone using Reminder before purchasing Reminder Pro. Most phones do not support all colors.
!!! Not Compatible with latest HTC Desire HD Update (2.3) !!!
★ 「WillCall Pro」only in the event of a missed call message
★ Each interface will have a unique theme to show the missed call rings length (seconds)
★ Quick reversal for your convenience to call back
• Missed calls ringing display not only can exclude some of the harasphone calls, eliminating unnecessary replies, also speculate caller dialing urgency, and fast call back
• Theme interface can set your favorite topics, such as “ Classic, Windows ... “
• Click Test can quickly view the display missed calls
• Without need the service, you can choose Close「WillCall Pro」
「WillCall Pro」call classification rules (different themes hierarchical display slightly different characteristics, consistent classification rules):
• [<5sec] High risk level is not recommended to call back
73% of the harassing phone calls
21% mistakenly hit
• [5-10sec] Warning level call back selectively
54% of the harassing phone calls
16% mistakenly hit
26% of normal call
• [> 10sec] Security level can call back
78% of the normal call
15% mistakenly hit
Will Studio is committed to the efficient and convenient software development, exhausted less to set up and simple to use interface to provide high-quality user experience, WillCall Pro software Missed calls is for a professional, detailed planning & rational distribution of creating a superior user experience, a different way calls, sheilding your calls more secure, call back more assured.
toastr is an app aimed at helping you remember your random goals, be it drinking an extra glass of water every day, doing a set of push-ups, eating healthy, sending an email, or making a phone call.
toastr was made to be incredibly easy to use. Simply set your custom message, choose a toast length, and press start. After that, toastr will run in the background (but won't affect your battery life!) and anytime that you unlock your screen, it will create a toast message with your text.
A "toast" is a short, unobtrusive notification. You usually see them when you set alarms on your phone. Toasts are nice notifications because they only take up as much space as they need, and you don't have to do anything to make them go away because they only last a maximum of 3 seconds.
toastr will not work if you disable your unlock screen!
Upgrade to toastr Pro for features like toast position, size, and color!
** I (along with many others) have tried contacting the GO Locker team about making our apps compatible, and sadly they have not responded to our desperate pleas. Currently, toastr and toastr Pro are not compatible with GO Locker.
More from developer
across different networks.
You can set the app to change your phone's settings by creating different profiles to any of the Wifi and Bluetooth networks you connect to.
So you wont have to remember to change ringer to vibration mode when you arrive at office or turn on the ringer when you get home.
The settings available to set automatically
- Silent mode
- Vibration mode
- Automatically answer SMS
- Launch any installed application
Different settings profiles can be
created for each of the networks. And when the connected network is disconnected, the app will load the settings you store in the DEFAULTSETTINGS profile.
You can set the app to automatically reply to SMS's with any text message you store, for example when you are driving, or put it to automatically load Pandora when you connect to your cars Bluetooth audio system.
This app automatically changes settings when a Bluetooth device is connected. Different settings profiles can be saved for each Bluetooth device. Settings include ringer mode, wifi and also automatic launch of any installed app. Additionally, SMS's can also be answered automatically with any set message.
NOTE: When you click on a paired BT device to go to settings page for the first time it might take a couple of seconds extra to load.
Settings Automator is ideal to automatically set your phone settings when you connect to your cars Bluetooth system, etc. The app automatically restores the original settings when the device is disconnected. The app sits in the background idle and is only activated when the Bluetooth device is connected.
This is a full featured app.
The app provides you with the ability to activate/deactive the application, set forwarding phone number, etc., manually or remotely by sending a SMS.
No limitations. Note that this app uses normal SMS messaging.