Designed with personal use in mind, this app lets you handle the daily grind easily: clock in when you first come into work, temporarily clock out for when you go to lunch, clock back in, and then clock out at the end of the day. Export your time punches to your SD card (or local storage) for quick, end of period time reporting.
• Custom made graphing software to beautifully display the week's time punches.
• Uses the newest Android Holo Theme and features an intuitive and minimalistic user interface.
• Ability to export time punches to CSV file format.
• Enable notifications in the settings menu and the app will remind you when you're still clocked in or temporarily clocked out.
• Easily manage your time punches using the new grouping algorithm.
• Add custom time punches for when you forget or for when corrections are necessary.
Unlike other time recording apps that use obtrusive or questionable permissions, this app uses the least amount of permissions possible:
• READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save exported files to the SD card or local storage.
• Job income calculation.
• More exporting formats.
• Manage Time Punches filtering.
• Possible Google Calendar integration (auto clock in/out).
Questions / Concerns / Problems
• Contact me through my website: http://www.zachrohde.com/contact
Tap the date or time to set the reminder for any future day or time you want. Reminder EZ initially display today's date and now plus one hour but you can change how the app initially displays date and time from the preferences menu item. You also have three quick buttons for now plus 2, 4 or 6 hours and you can change those, too.
If you want to add ** events ** to your Google calendar, use an app like Google Calendar or Business Calendar.
Health and Safety regulations state the necessity of "The 5–minute pause after 55 minutes of continuous work.."
Health and Safety Executive for Northern Ireland (HSENI) suggests that "...it's better to take shorter breaks more often at your workstation than longer breaks and less often."
This app provide simple and ergonomic timer with a user friendly alert function to keep you on track of your time.
Whether it's Pomodoro or Agile - get back to work!
• Receive Push Mail Updates
• Read and Write HTML Formatted Email
• Add, Download and View Mail-Attachments
• Select Multiple Items
• Search Messages
• Move Email Between Folders
• Reply to Meeting Invites / Update Calendar
• Flag for Follow-up
• Custom Signatures
• Receive Push Updates for Contacts
• Global Address List & Contact Photos
• Edit/Update/Delete Contacts
• Filter and Sort
• Quick Search
• Email/SMS/Call from Contact
• Search and Import users from GAL
• Receive Push Updates for Calendar
• Create/Edit/Delete Appointments
• Receive Reminders
• Create from Email
• View by Agenda/Day/Week/Month
• Accept/Decline Meetings
• Open Multiple Browser Pages in Tabs
• Organize Bookmarks for Quick Access
• Navigate the Browser History
• Search Field
• Browse corporate intranet pages via BlackBerry® Secure Connectivity
IMPORTANT NOTE: to use Secure Work Space for BES12 your organization must use BES12 or BES10 enterprise mobility management platform, and an active user account and credentials are required. Please check with your organization’s mobility experts before downloading this app. Secure Work Space for BES12 will not run unless your organization uses a compatible version of BES to manage mobile devices, apps and content.
across different networks.
You can set the app to change your phone's settings by creating different profiles to any of the Wifi and Bluetooth networks you connect to.
So you wont have to remember to change ringer to vibration mode when you arrive at office or turn on the ringer when you get home.
The settings available to set automatically
- Silent mode
- Vibration mode
- Automatically answer SMS
- Launch any installed application
Different settings profiles can be
created for each of the networks. And when the connected network is disconnected, the app will load the settings you store in the DEFAULTSETTINGS profile.
You can set the app to automatically reply to SMS's with any text message you store, for example when you are driving, or put it to automatically load Pandora when you connect to your cars Bluetooth audio system.
This app automatically changes settings when a Bluetooth device is connected. Different settings profiles can be saved for each Bluetooth device. Settings include ringer mode, wifi and also automatic launch of any installed app. Additionally, SMS's can also be answered automatically with any set message.
NOTE: When you click on a paired BT device to go to settings page for the first time it might take a couple of seconds extra to load.
Settings Automator is ideal to automatically set your phone settings when you connect to your cars Bluetooth system, etc. The app automatically restores the original settings when the device is disconnected. The app sits in the background idle and is only activated when the Bluetooth device is connected.
This is a full featured app.
The app provides you with the ability to activate/deactive the application, set forwarding phone number, etc., manually or remotely by sending a SMS.
No limitations. Note that this app uses normal SMS messaging.