Nominated: Mobile Award Austria 2012
- Create/Manage projects
- Assign tasks to projects
- Add Tags, Breaks, Expenses and Notes
- Export tasks to Excel (XLS, CSV)
- Automatic Backup / Restore
- Dropbox embedded
Assign a specific Wi-Fi to a project. Once your phone connects/disconnects to this Access-point, the timer will start/stop the tracking.
Please give me some Feedback or if you have questions email me. If you like Timesheet buy me a beer! Thank you! (I cant answer your comments -> email me)
Google+ Page: https://plus.google.com/102857023347161265137
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Timesheet/152739818174898
Available Languages (17)
Chinese (zh), Croatian (hr), Czech (cs), Danish (da), Dutch (nl), English (en), Finnish (fi), French (fr), German (de), Icelandic (is), Italien (it), Polish (pl), Portuguese (pt), Russian (ru), Slovene (sl), Spanish (es), Swedish (sv)
Thanks to Petr Kincl (cs), Arkadiusz Gutkowski (pl), Ricardo G. (pt), Jonathan B. (es), Emile Dingemans (nl), Ganlik (da), Sandi (sl), Luca Pedrazzi (it), Yan Facai (zh), Ivica Gelemanović (hr) and Roger v.C. (sv) for the translations!
- ACCESS WIFI STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS NETWORK STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS FINE LOCATION: Office and Working location
- RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED: Only for Timer Notifications
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Backup
- INTERNET: Dropbox Backup
Tags: Working time, Timetracker, Projects, Tasks, Notes, Recording, Export, Excel, Backup, Breaks, Tags, pause, Dropbox.
• Check in & out
• Task assignment
• Daily & detailed notes
• Overview of day, week, month
• Reports in Excel or HTML format
• Google Drive & Dropbox integration for reports, backup & restore
• Google Calendar Sync (one way only)
Highly configurable, many additional features:
• Date and time formats
• Hourly rates, paid overtime
• Calendar options (first day of week and month, bi-weekly reporting)
• Target time
• Widget to display running day total
• Status bar notification when checked in
• Tasker/Locale plugin support
• Public services for integration into other apps
• Light and dark theme
• Android Wear Smartwatch integration
• Check-In and Check-Out using NFC Tags
• Smallest tracking unit is one minute
What's the difference between Free and Pro:
• Free version shows advertisement and has Calendar Sync locked initially. Other than that, the apps are identical.
• Starting with version 6.01, Free version offers in-app purchases to hide ads for 12 months, and to unlock Calendar Sync permanently.
Migration to Pro:
• Migration from Free to Pro is very easy: install and open Pro - the app will prompt for import of data and settings from the Free version.
• Usage of Free and Pro version in parallel is supported but may lead to confusion. Consider uninstalling Free a few days after going Pro.
Gleeo Time Tracker allows efficient and exact time recording. The user interface is optimized for devices with Touch-Screen and differs in an considerable manner from conventional PC programs. Jump with a single touch from one project to another and track time with minimal effort. Always access the on-the-fly statistics and keep your recording times at a glance.
Features: unlimited number of projects and tasks per project - on-the-fly reporting - dataexport/import in an open CSV format - animated timeline
Follow us on twitter:
Automagic allows to automate location based (GPS, Network) and automatic time based recording, to enable recording beeper/reminder, to make periodic backups to SD card and much more.
Tags: Timetracker, Punch Clock, Work Clock, Time Clock, Timeclock, Worktime, Timesheet, Timerecording Timerecorder, Time Recorder
The daily timesheet app, removes paperwork and manages all your daily timesheets.
Enter all jobs of the day, and send your daily timesheet back to the office as an email.
No paperwork needed, and you always have an archive of all your old timesheets.
A weekly timesheet can be emailed over in summary form rather than daily.
Sie ist speziell für alle geeignet, die regelmäßig in geteilten Schichten arbeiten(Köche, Servicepersonal o. ä.) und Stundenhefte führen müssen.
Es enthält momentan drei Arbeitszeitmodelle:
- pauschale Monatsstunden
sehr einfaches Modell zum reinen erfassen der Arbeitstunden, ohne Berechnung
- die 7-Tage-Woche
für die Berechnung der Zeiten habe ich mich am Gesamtarbeitsvertrag
des Schweizer Gastgewerbes ( L-GAV ) orientiert
bei Urlaub müssen auch die Wochenendtage mit als Urlaubstag markiert werden
Feirtage, Urlaubstage, Krankentage usw. werden von den Sollstunden abgezogen
- die 6-Tage-Woche
es werden nur Arbeitstage ( Mo. - Sa. ) zur Berechnung der Sollstunden berücksichtigt
und So. als Freier Tag markiert
bei Urlaub werden nur die Arbeitstage ( Mo. - Sa. ) als Urlaubstag markiert und gezählt
Feirtage, Urlaubstage, Krankentage usw. werden von den Sollstunden abgezogen
- die 5-Tage-Woche
es werden nur Arbeitstage ( Mo. - Fr. ) zur Berechnung der Sollstunden berücksichtigt
und Sa., So. als Freier Tag markiert
bei Urlaub werden nur die Arbeitstage ( Mo. - Fr. ) als Urlaubstag markiert und gezählt
Feirtage, Urlaubstage, Krankentage usw. werden von den Sollstunden abgezogen
- Verwaltung von Arbeitszeiten mehrerer Arbeitsplätze
- Erfassen von Arbeitsstunden und Freizeiten in zwei Teilschichten pro Arbeitstag
- Erfassen von Einsatzort, Spesen, gefahrene Strecken und Tagesnotizen ( alles abwählbar )
- eintragen bezahlter Überstunden ( optional )
- wöchentliche, monatliche und jährliche Zusammenfassungen
- Speichern und Versand dieser Zusammenfassungen als CSV-Datei oder als PDF-Datei
- Sicherung der Datenbank im Telefonspeicher/ auf der SD-Karte
Zum erzeugen der PDF-Dateien wird die Open Source Variante von "PDFjet" (www.pdfjet.com) verwendet.
Danke an Freepik.com & dr. Web für die Human Pictos.
- Schreiben von Dateien zum Speichern der Monatsberichte und der Datenbanksicherungen
Diese App zeigt keine Werbung.
Bitte beachten Sie, das ich keine Haftung für das korrekte funktionieren der Software oder die eingegebenen/berechneten Zeiten übernehme.
Bitte bei Fehlfunktionen oder anderen Merkwürdigkeiten bei mir melden, ich werde eine Lösung suchen. Für eine schlechte Bewertung ist dann immer noch Zeit.
An easy way to capture your work time!
Tags: work, working hours, wages, calendar, hourly wage, submit, manage, time, is stamped, clock out, easy, simple, time tracking, hours, chit hours, work hours, list, recording, organization, calculator, monthly, excel, export, export to CSV, multiple lists
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: is needed to save the CSV-data on your phone, to export it via email.
With timeEdition you can record a detailed documentation of your working hours. Be it for a billing of a client, or tracking the efficiency of a project.
Time Is Money:
You don't give away your time or your money. With timeEdition you have the perfect tool to track your work time, and your colleagues work time. You can track the work outlay of your project and give your clients a detailed bill.
The concept of timeEdition:
timeEdition puts great emphasis on easy use and a complete overview. The user first sees only the functions that are needed for daily time tracking: Start and Stop recording work time, work time elapsed, customer, project and task.
Notes for all Records:
At any time you can record a note for a particular task that is being recorded. This can be useful for informing clients of any changes in the project.
Color Coded Time Tracking:
You can color code each client enabling you to quickly identify which client you are looking at.
You can add a record after the fact if you forgot to start timeEdition when your work was being done.
You can export your records for use in other applications.
Don't ever forget a work appointment. Let timeEdition remind you of you work appointments and deadlines.
Timer in landscape view:
In landscape view timeEdition shows a big timer. All other settings are hidden, and you only see the time of the current job.
You will never work too long a day. An alert raises when your regular worktime is reached or you exceed your maximum work balance. All important informations are available on one page. No need to start and stop manually by using the function of workplace detection.
★ Automatic Workplace Detection via Location or Wifi
★ Start/Stop via NFC
★ Clear and easy usage
★ Export (Excel) on SD-Card or Google Drive
★ Backup on SD-Card or Google Drive
• precise location (GPS- and network-based)
→ used for automatic workplace detection
Wi-Fi connection information
• view Wi-Fi connections
→ used for workplace detecton via wifi
• modify or delete the contents of your SD card
→ used for backup/restore functionality
• connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
→ used for scan for wifi access points during configuration of workplace
• control Near Field Communication
→ used for starting/sopping via NFC
• run at startup
→ used for app restart after reboot
• control vibration
→ used to control vibration
• prevent phone from sleeping
→ used to prevent phone from sleeping as long as alert screen is displayed
We think it's important that the effort needed to capture your working hours should be minimal, because only this way you will achieve a clean time recording. We are convinced that thanks to the app's intuitive user experience we have achieved that goal. The Android Wear support allows you to start and stop logging time directly on your watch. The app can also be used without an Android Wear watch.
- Start and stop tracking in the Notification Bar
- Create your own categories
- CSV/Excel/Openoffice Export
- Compatible with Android Wear (LG G Watch, Motorola Moto360, Samsung Gear Live)
- Material Design
We have a release cycle of 2 weeks and are happy with any feedback. A 5 star rating or a recommendation will motivate us to extend this free App with the features you want.
Smart Time Tracker allows a seaming less integration in every company and system. Contact us to learn more.
Provide feedback @ http://timetracker.papers.ch
+41 44 512 90 04
You decide whether to create professional and/or personal time entries.
myTime time tracking for PROFESSIONAL use:
• create time entries on the PC / Tablet / Smartphone
• time entries including night shifts, notes, photos, location
• set target hours and hourly rates
• create categories for projects, customers, orders
• add automatic breaks
• keep the overview thanks touch calendar
• document tasks with picture series
myTime time tracking for PRIVATE use:
• record sports times
• speed measurements
• display distances with Google Earth
• make time entries, including notes, photos, location
Create and evaluate time entries QUICKLY and EASILY
• use bluetooth/Wifi connection to start time entries automatically
• use the stopwatch
• use the widget
• subsequent recording on the PC / tablet / smartphone thanks to the sync function
• bar charts, and pie charts
• time lists
• export to XLS/PDF/HTML file
• month view with sum of total weekly, monthly spent hours
• 1, 3, 5 or 7 days view
• filter time entries by category
• choose color for myTime
• round times
• data backup / restore
• resize calendar
• week starts on Sunday or Monday
More information on our website including the manual
• German (DE), Chinese (CN), English (EN), Japanese (JP), Russian (RU)
• Do you already have discovered myTime PRO-time tracking?
little brother TripTracker - logbook
• for a fast, easy and automatic creation of logbook entries and the acquisition of petrol receipts.
We are a two-person team and develop apps, web applications and custom software. On request we can extend myTime for you or adapt it to your company. Take a look at our website to find out more about us or by leaving a message: http://www.sourcecastle.com
App Icons by icons8
Manage projects, expenses, documents and track time with Mobile Worker with few button clicks! User-friendly and adaptable application is excellent for project oriented workers, contractors and field workers who need to keep track of various tasks and keep all the data in one safe place.
Mobile Worker is perfect for:
• Work time tracking and control
• Documents gathering
• Task management
• Expense adding
• Reporting: Timesheet, earnings, expenses
Create / manage projects
Different hour types
Income per hour
Quick add functions on a task
Photo / video capture
Dropbox / Goolge drive integration
Multilanguage (available in 13 langauges)
Mobile Worker can also be used together with the back office solution. More information you may find in our solution homepage www.mworker.com.
This is the full version of Xpert-Timer Mobile. Please note, that there's also a free trial version available in Google Play you can create up to 50 timestamps with. Please try before you buy, to make sure you are happy with our product.
A project time tracking app like Xpert-Timer is a necessary tool for any successful company or freelancer. If you need a complete overview on how your time is spent, Xpert-Timer lets you create timestamps for your project work, sub projects and tasks easily. Use the reporting options to identify time wasters or print the report for your clients. When a project is completed, generate the report and get it signed on site with the In-App "Signature module", or send it to your client through email.
Here are some features of Xpert-Timer time tracker:
• Project time tracking by hitting the start/stop button
• Optional comment on every timestamp
• Manual timestamps can be created
• Client management
• To-Do list
• Indiviual pricing for each project
• Barcode scanner to start/stop projects
• Check-in / check-out reports
• Multiple timerange reports with graphic
• Filter options to create reports broken down by client, project or task
• Export your time tracking to HTML and CSV
• Generate professional PDF reports (additional charge)
• Sign your PDF reports directly on the screen of your mobile device (additional charge)
• Synchronization with server database of Xpert-Timer Pro/Enterprise for Windows (additional charge)
• Take photos and upload them into the Xpert-Timer Pro/Enterprise database (additional charge & XTPro/Enterprise necessary!)
• Call detection can start/stop projects automatically when client calls or is called (additional charge)
• Create email reports or share reports using dropbox, etc.
• GPS location on timestamps
• Display of your created timestamps on a map based on your GPS location
• Database backup and restore
Xpert-Timer Time Tracker is a standalone app for your Android mobile device and does not rely on an internet connection. This makes the product perfect for tracking your working hours or time spent on tasks wherever you are.
You can create to-dos, sub projects/tasks, main projects/tasks and link them to a client. Additionally you can add comments to every timestamp and have Xpert-Timer Time Tracker calculate the costs by setting an hourly rate for the project/task. This hourly rate may vary for each project.
Xpert-Timer can also create and scan barcodes/QR-codes. Create a QR-Code in the project settings, stick it on your machine or file and simply start tracking time by scanning it. Perfect, if you need to switch back and forth between projects.
Export your reports to .html or .csv. With the additional module "PDF-Reporting" you can create PDF Reports from Xpert-Timer and share them. Additionally, in case you need a signature of your client, you can purchase the "PDF-Signing" module which allows you to sign the PDF Report directly on your screen.
A lot of shortcuts and functions are implemented in Xpert-Timer, so please make sure you read the manual to get most out of the product.
Please visit: http://manual.xperttimer.com/mobile
Read some comments from our users:
Tony Myers: [...This is an awesome app for keeping track of your time...]
Anonymous: [...I have been using this app for a long time, and this is one of the rare devs on the market who will actually respond to email and implement suggestions....]
Edward Pillow: [...Awesome app, Frequent Updates, Lots of features...]
For further details please visit the product website at:
Info for "NEEDED PERMISSIONS":
+ The permission "READ CONTACTS" is needed to let you import a client from your contacts to the Xpert-Timer Time Tracker.
+ The permissions "MONITOR OUTGOINGCALL" and "READ PHONE STATE" are neccessary for the automatic call detection module.
NFC Chip support for clock in and clock out
Simple time tracking with check widget
anytime good survey with the info widget (Pro Version)
fast access to the current day with the day widget (Pro Version)
all widgets are resizable
clear display of all times
recording of holidays and sickness with date
monthly overview export as text file
monthly overview export as JPeg-, CSV- and PDF file (Pro Version)
import and export of SQLite Database
search days per date
alarm manager for start and end of work and pause
alarm for maximum pause time
12 and 24 hour support
Time Monitor owns a unique time tracking widget. Beacuse of the four button widget, it is nearly impossible to do wrong checks.. You can change Your trackings every time and let the times be calculated automatically or do it by Yourself. With that features, Time Monitor 2.0 can easily fit Your needs.
Also, Time Monitor 2.0 has a better alarm system. You can set alarms for start and end of work and pause, and get noticed by an alarm if Your maximum pause time is reached.
Keeps track of your work time
Track work for all of your customers, projects and tasks in one beautifully designed app. Switch effortlessly between projects as your workday progresses.
Supports you when you forgot
Jiffy makes it easy to modify and edit entries. Our innovative smart suggestions help you set the start and stop times accurately.
Presents your time in a gorgeous summary
Simple yet powerful reports of the time you have logged, grouped by customer, project or task. View reports by Year, Month, Week day or even custom time range. Export your time sheet for use in other applications.
Close at hand
Access your projects easily from your lock or home screen with the widget. See tracking in progress through interactive notification.
No account required
You don’t need to create yet another account to use Jiffy. Just download it and get started right away
“Your time is valuable, so don’t waste it. This app tracks how long you spend on certain tasks
and displays it in a clean, pie-chart stylee.” - T3.com, Best Android apps 2013
“Jiffy does a great job of making it easy to plan out your days and weeks in a way that couldn’t be
easier to keep track of.” - Businessinsider.com, The 12 Best-Looking Apps On Android
Unlimited History & Projects - Unlocks the limitation of max 3 projects and 3 weeks of history
Unlimited JiffyTags - Unlocks the limitation of max 3 connected tags (NFC)
To learn more about Jiffy’s permission usage, see http://www.jiffy.nu/permissions
Join us at https://plus.google.com/communities/113117469076376701846 to participate in discussions about support or new features.
Logging time and creating time sheets has never been easier. Try Jiffy now, it is free to try and does not require a user account.
Awarded first place in 'Best of Swiss apps, Productivity'
With MyRoster you can manage your service plan easaly.
From now you have your service plan always on your site.
The app is intiutiv use and therefore available without lengthy explanations.
- Any number of different services can be created / edited.
- These services can then be assigned to the individual days.
- Each service has its own color ( changeable) in the Overview
- It may be a service for several days to be entered at a time. e.g. 2 weeks holiday
- There are 4 different widgets that allow you to plan your service always have in view
- By clicking on the upper area of the widget to open the app. Below it is updated.
- Comment on any day
- By clicking you can jump to another month on month.
- Timekeeping possible. ( long click on the day / submenu)
- Entering fixed times for each service
- Enter the actual presence per day
- Analysis for week and month ( nominal hours , plan - hours , actual hours)
- Landscape support
- The roster (displayed month), either as a text list (E -mail) ,
as a csv file (Excel) or an image (screenshot) will be sent.
It should have the " WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE" / " write access to SD memory " is necessary.
- Languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Dutch
- Expansion of functions via My roster unlock app ( Paid ):
- Export as iCalendar
- Several service plans (User)
- Year Overview
- Evaluation / Statistics: sum of the respective services for Month / Year / Time.
- Shortcuts (4 letters) to each layer can be displayed in the overview.
- Comparison function for two rosters
- Widget 4x4 with comparison display
- Layer rhythms can be entered , weekly or daily repetitions
- Possibility to input of shift cycles. eg: F, F, S , S, N , N,... Long click on a day ( submenu)
- Backup and recovery Herstellunges function
- Evaluation of overtime for the total time
- Holidays are shown on request ( Germany , Austria , the Netherlands, Australia, UK ) ( outlined in red )
- School holidays are upon request (only Germany ) displayed ( green border )
- The service plan can be automatically registered upon request in the calendar. (available from Android 4.0 ( ICE_CREAM_SANDWICH ) )
Here the permission " READ_CALENDAR / WRITE_CALENDAR " is necessary.
small HOWTO free to give the roster on the Google calendar.
http://www.fruecht.eu/?s=mdhg # content
- A reminder time for calendar entry can be added automatically.
Memory is not made through My roster app on the calendar.