• Check in & out
• Task assignment
• Daily & detailed notes
• Overview of day, week, month
• Reports in CSV, HTML or XML format
• Google Drive & Dropbox integration for reports, backup & restore
• Google Calendar Sync (one way only, only for Pro users)
• Pro version is ad-free
Highly configurable, many additional features:
• Date and time formats
• Hourly rates, paid overtime
• Calendar options (first day of week and month, bi-weekly reporting)
• Target time
• Widget to display running day total
• Status bar notification when checked in
• Tasker/Locale plugin support (Pro version only)
• Public services for integration into other apps
• Light or dark theme on Android 4
• For multiple trackers see the FAQ
• Smallest tracking unit is one minute
• No mileage or expenses
Tags: timeclock, time tracker, punch clock, work clock, worktime tracking, time clock, time recorder.
Our time tracker app is simple and easy to use with an intuitive interface, and is completely free, just like a Nutcache account. The Time Logger & Time Tracking app offers mobile time tracking that syncs with your active invoices in the cloud – using the timer to record the minutes worked on a project, whether in the office or remotely, will automatically be billed to the relevant invoice on your online account - manually entering billable work is a thing of the past.
The app requires an active and forever FREE account with the Nutcache online invoicing and time management application (www.nutcache.com).
Application Key Features:
- Link the timer to any of your active projects and/or invoices online
- Time logging
- Time tracking
- Keeps running and recording time in the background, even when your phone is turned off
- Pause/resume the timer as needed
- Add notes to your time entries
- Opt to bill or not bill the selected project
- Access to full company information entered via your online account
- View your hours worked and activity in the last 30 days
- Easy and intuitive interface available in 10 different languages (English, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Italian and Polish)
Tags : Time sheet, time tracker, time logger, time logging, time tracking, working time, timetracker, project, projects, task, tasks, notes, activity, activities, recording, pause, employee, project notes, Time logger, punch clock.
FLIR Tools Mobile lets professional thermographers use an Android device to see and capture live, streaming infrared video and stills from select FLIR cameras.
With FLIR Tools Mobile the camera can be stationed in one area and operated wirelessly from another – highly useful for IR inspections of energized equipment or performing IR surveys in hard-to-reach locations and harsh working environments. Streaming video and remote access also gives decision makers and others on your team a valuable opportunity to observe and collaborate in the thermal imaging process.
For support visit http://support.flir.com
Summary of features and functions:
- Remote control
- Images with sketch on DC and IR
- Images with field of view follow
- Editable text comments
- Emissivity table
- Import images from your Wi-Fi-enabled camera.
- Connect and stream infrared images from the camera.
- Connect and stream measurement data from FLIR Test & Measurement meters
- Lay out and move measurement tools on the image.
- Read out temperature measurements.
- Create and configure temporal plots based on results of measurement tools on the infrared image.
- Log measurement data and export it as a *.csv file.
- Save a measurement scenario as a data snapshot.
- Zoom in on images.
- On the Android device, remotely take snapshots when a camera is connected.
- On the camera, take snapshots that will automatically be saved on the Android device.
- Delete images on the Android device.
- Display an image’s GPS coordinates on Google Maps.
- Create and e-mail reports.
- Save images in the Android device photo library.
- Send images to FTP sites and other file-sharing services (Dropbox, Box.net, etc.).
- Display image information, e.g., object parameters, text comments, and file details.
- Play back voice comments.
- Change the level and span.
- Change general settings in the app.
- Change the palette.
After a couple of days of hard work, you easily create a powerful report with all the time registrations from the selected period. Limit your time at the office by sending your time sheet export by e-mail or uploading it to a Dropbox™ account. The export gives you all information you need to justify your (billable) time!
Managing and editing your time sheets has never been this easy and straightforward, TIME is time registration done right.
• Time registration / Time sheet
• Google agenda integration
• Export 10 registrations by e-mail
• 5 Activities
TIME Business add-on adds the following features
• Export unlimited registrations by e-mail
• Unlimited activities
Use Punch In to log how long time you spend at work, school, the gym, home etc.
Punch In detects predefined Wi-Fi-networks around you, and logs your day automatically in a very battery-friendly manner!
Punch In can also do manual time logs or use GPS for logging. No more burdensome filling out time sheets or laborious time tracking. Punch In is the safe personal automatic timecard, where all your personal information is stored only on your own phone, and uses no servers.
The pro version has no adds, facebook login is optional, and you can run unlimited number of logs.
If you have any questions or have any problems with the app, please don't hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com. Happy logging!
100% automatic logging of your day
The clock starts and stops automatically based on:
- A Wi-Fi network (suggested, very battery efficient)
Alternatively, you can do the logging manually.
The app is easy to use and allows you to:
- Edit, add and subtracts minutes from automatic logs
- Add comments to each day of logging
- Start the clock manually at any point in time
Share your logs with your friends on Facebook!
The app is safe:
- Punch In uses no servers, and only stores your information on your own phone.
- No information is sent out of the phone
Finally you can prove to your boss that you meet in on evenings and weekends:
- Manual logs will have a different colour in the summery statistics
- Additions to automatic logs will have a different colour in summary statistics
- Punch In can use you phone's Wi-Fi detection routines to determine where you are.
- The GPS is only active if you ask it to be.
GPS logging allows you to:
- Handle weak signal in buildings, as long as one logpoint is made on entry of the area
- Give a diameter for the area of your logging place
(We suggest using Wi-Fi-logging or manual logs, unless you have readily acces to charging of the phone, throughout the day)
PunchIn, Punch In, punch-in, Punch, clock, timer, time, time log, time track, time card, timecard, clock in, clockin, check in, checkin, log, logging, logs, logger, time sheet, timesheet, time tracking, tracking, timetracker, Wi-Fi-detection, wifi, wifi detection, Wi-Fi, gps, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi tracking, wifi tracking, time tracker, work, workhour, timepunch, time management, time recording, time manager, workhour tracking, work clock, personal tracking, personal logging, personal, billing.