Odds will be generated by either a simulation (approximation) or full calculation (exact odds) for up to 9 players, depending on the number of "unknowns" and the current accuracy setting. You can adjust the accuracy by pressing "settings" button in the top right corner.
Post flop "outs" are calculated for each player when all player cards are known.
Odds are cached for instant results of previously calculated hands.
*** There are no known bugs with this poker calculator. ***
*** Please email me if you find anything: lyleapps -AT- gmail.com ***
* Calculates odds for Texas Hold'em Poker, Omaha High Poker and Omaha High/Low Poker
* Multi-core support for faster calculations
* Ad free
* Calculates odds for Texas Hold'em Poker and Omaha High Poker with more game types coming soon
* Input any combination of player cards and board/community cards to calculate the odds of winning, tying, and losing
* Real time approximate odds are displayed while calculating more precise odds
* Depending on the number of unknowns, either a full enumeration(exact odds) or a Monte Carlo simulation(approximation) will be ran to calculate the odds
* Adjustable threshold setting for using Monte Carlo simulations vs full enumeration
* Odds/outs can be calculated for 2 - 9 players
* Discard up to 5 cards(exposed cards)
* Displays an adjustable margin of error for Monte Carlo simulations
* Displays each player's post flop "outs"
* Hand cache support for instant results
* Hand history accessible by swiping left or right
* Support for tablet devices
* Ported entire poker engine to native code(C++) for major speed improvements
* Install to SD card
* Samsung Multi Window support
* Support for the following architectures:
* 32 bit - ARM(ARMv5TE), ARMv7-A, x86, MIPS
* 64 bit - ARM64-v8a, x86_64, MIPS64
* Built against Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
keywords: probability, combination, permutation, calculator, calc, odds, poker, no limit, pot limit, hold-em, holdem, Texas hold’em, Texas holdem, Omaha, hi/low, enumeration, enum, monte carlo, simulation, free, accurate, accuracy, mult-player, tablet, tablets, poker evaluator, poker calculator, free poker, sd card, memory card, external, outs, post flop outs, cache, cached hands, cached results, sql, sqlite, database, c++, native code, ndk, jni, omaha high, wsop, world series, tv, 2012, stars, tilt, deal, pocket, pokerstars, nexus 7, Jelly Bean, JB, 4.1.1, 4.2, Ice Cream Sandwich, ICS, 4.0, Honeycomb, Gingerbread, free, hi lo, high low, solver, solve, evaluate, evaluator, Samsung G S3 SIII S4 Note Galaxy, multiwindow, 5.0 Lollipop Material design
Next in development: Right now the odds calculator just calculates all probabilities for heads up games only. Future versions will calculate all probabilities for multiple players as well as giving you the option to add opponents cards.
- Calculates Heads Up odds for Texas Holdem Poker
- Returns either exact winning chance and odds or an approximation (Monte Carlo simulation) depending on the number of unknowns
- Shows probabilities of all hands so you can learn and get better at the game
- Instant display of approximations with further refinements updated as the simulation progresses
- Opponents card not required for calculation
- Stunning graphics - most beautiful poker odds calculator around
- Quickest card input possible
- Input checking, prevents selecting the same cards twice
- Allows you to hide you pocket cards
- Ideal poker calculator for live holdem
- Free full version
- Possibility to install on SD card
- Supports tablet devices
- More than 1000 automatic tests safeguard the high quality of this app
- none required
Keywords: poker, calculator, Texas holdem
New Poker Calculator 2.0 now has new useful options, better functionality and more poker types’ support.
Main Free Poker Calculator features:
*Newest algorithms for the most precise free mobile poker odds calculation
*More poker types supported: Texas Hold’em, Omaha, NEW: Omaha Hi-Low, 5-card Omaha
*Instant estimation – version 2.0 is significantly faster!
*New! Enhanced game analysis to estimate financial chances: calculate EV and Equity
*Voice card input (for devices with Speech-to-Text support), friendly interface with no distractions
*Calculate odds for any game stage from pre-flop to river
*New: preset card ranges
Check full package of free Enterra poker applications! Use Poker Timer to organize your home tournaments and Enterra Poker game to train your poker skills.
As you see, the board is divided in 8x8 cells. Each cell may contain a piece of size one, two or three. Initially each player has two size three pieces.
The players take turns to select one of their own pieces to be increased one in size. If a size three piece is selected, it will "overflow", which means that it will be split into four small pieces, which are then distributed to the neighbor cells (left, right, up, down). If a neighbor is also a size three piece, it will also "overflow". Thus you can get rather long chain reactions.
The opponents pieces can only be won by "overfloving" your own pieces into them. If one of your pieces is distributed to a cell occupied by one of the opponent's pieces, that piece changes color and is increased by one in size. That way you can win an entire chain of the opponent's pieces in one move, if you play wisely.
Pieces that falls off the edge of the board are lost. Don't worry too much about this though, the game is not about having many pieces, just about having ALL the pieces
The game was originally developed as a project in New Bulgarian University, Sofia, Bulgaria.
The classic version has moved here:
Sources are availible at:
On the main page failed pings will have OFF on the toggle buttons. Succeeded pings will have ON.
Results may vary depending on your ISP and carrier if you use it trough 3G network. Also you have one field where you can test a service with port.