UDevTerm is an interactive color terminal emulator supporting VT100/VT220 terminal emulation, developed for communication over all kind of communication ports supported by mobile devices. It supports USB OTG serial connection, connection over Bluetooth virtual serial port, Bluetooth low energy connection, connection over Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct with TCP and UDP protocols. It also supports file transmission using protocols XModem or YModem or without protocol. Last version 6.0 released 14.10.2018. For more info visit https://udevterm.website. You can send questions or impressions to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
BT Demo Color Terminal presents a VT100 terminal with interactive screen replacing keyboard arrow buttons functionality. BT Demo Color Terminal presents the same functionality as USB Demo Color Terminal. Instead of OTG USB it establishes connection over Bluetooth virtual Serial port. It can be used for example for communicating with Arduino Uno over Bluetooth. Messages can be written and sent from command line or input in terminal window. Window size, character set and font size of messages can be changed. Log files contain transmission records ordered by date.
• Interactive VT100 terminal. Smooth interpretation of gestures into cursor movements. Color support. Compatible with PC programs such as RealTerm, Tera Term, Extra Putty. Two point gesture terminal emulator window history scrolling
• Communication over Bluetooth virtual serial port
• Adjustable window and font size, character set
• Adaptation to device orientation changes
• Clickable web url links
• Log files with transmission records
• Support of ascii and hex and command line messages
• Communication over Bluetooth through HC-06 with Arduino Uno, etc.
• Save and modify sequences in any format for quick access, store command line last inputs
• Accurately developed interface
• Detailed built-in tutorial
current version 6.2