UDevTerm is an interactive color terminal emulator supporting VT100/VT220 terminal emulation, developed for communication over all kind of communication ports supported by mobile devices. It supports USB OTG serial connection, connection over Bluetooth virtual serial port, Bluetooth low energy connection, connection over Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct with TCP and UDP protocols. It also supports file transmission using protocols XModem or YModem or without protocol. Last version 6.0 released 14.10.2018. For more info visit https://udevterm.website. You can send questions or impressions to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
USB BT Wi-Fi Demo Color Terminal supports serial OTG USB, serial BT and TCP/UDP Wi-Fi connections. It can be used to create direct data bridges between any two of these connections. Moreover, it allows to simultaneously establish bridge connection over two ports and to run a terminal emulator over a third port. Bridge connection supports signal Kalman filtering for value estimation.
• Interactive VT100 terminal. Smooth interpretation of gestures into cursor movements. Color support. Compatible with PC programs such as RealTerm, Tera Term, Extra Putty. Two point gesture terminal emulator window history scrolling
• Communication over USB OTG UART serial (RS-232/COM) port
• Communication over BT virtual serial port
• TCP/UDP communication over Wi-Fi
• Telnet support. Allows to process bit sequences like 0xFFFF and 0x0D00
• Communication with routers over CLI interface (tested on EdgeRouter Lite with Cisco cable)
• Communication with transmission modules like BT HC-06, BT LE HM-10 or Wi-Fi ESP8266 through AT commands over OTG USB
• Communication over BT HC-06 with Arduino Uno, etc.
• Communication with Arduino UNO over Wi-Fi through ESP8266 module
• Simultaneous independent terminal emulation over USB OTG, BT and Wi-Fi connections
• Data bridge between devices, connected to OTG USB COM port, BT virtual COM ports and TCP Wi-Fi port, with support of Kalman filtering for value estimation
• Simultaneously establish bridge connection over two ports and run a terminal emulator over a third port
• Adjustable window and font size, character set
• Adaptation to device orientation changes
• Clickable web url links
• Log files with transmission records
• Support of ascii and hex and command line messages
• Save and modify sequences in any format for quick access, store command line last inputs
• Accurately developed interface
• Detailed built-in tutorial
current version 6.2