UDevTerm is an interactive color terminal emulator supporting VT100/VT220 terminal emulation, developed for communication over all kind of communication ports supported by mobile devices. It supports USB OTG serial connection, connection over Bluetooth virtual serial port, Bluetooth low energy connection, connection over Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct with TCP and UDP protocols. It also supports file transmission using protocols XModem or YModem or without protocol. Last version 6.0 released 14.10.2018. For more info visit https://udevterm.website. You can send questions or impressions to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
USB Demo Color Terminal presents a VT100 terminal with interactive screen replacing keyboard arrow buttons functionality. It can be used to establish communication with routers such as EdgeRouter over CLI interface or to set up through AT commands such transmission modules as Bluetooth HC-06, Bluetooth LE HM-10 or Wi-Fi ESP8266 module and to use them for data transmission. Messages can be written and sent from command line or input in terminal window. Window size, character set and font size of messages can be changed. Log files contain transmission records ordered by date.
• Interactive VT100 terminal. Smooth interpretation of gestures into cursor movements. Color support. Compatible with PC programs such as RealTerm, Tera Term, Extra Putty. Two point gesture terminal emulator window history scrolling
• Communication over USB OTG UART serial (RS-232/COM) port
• Adjustable window and font size, character set
• Adaptation to device orientation changes
• Clickable web url links
• Log files with transmission records
• Support of ascii and hex and command line messages
• Communication with routers over CLI interface
• Communication with transmission modules like BT HC-06, BT LE HM-10 or Wi-Fi ESP8266 module through AT commands
• Save and modify sequences in any format for quick access, store command line last inputs
• Accurately developed interface, processing of events such as usb detatch, etc.
• Detailed built-in tutorial
current version 6.2