Full Feature List at http://soundabout.userboard.net/t561-feature-list
(Some outputs are enabled for the PRO VERSION only)
Route the media audio to (Built-In speaker, Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Earpiece, Aux Digital(HDMI), Bluetooth(A2DP), Bluetooth(mono), Bluetooth(mono)(dynamic), Dock(Analog), Dock(Digital)).
Route the phone call audio to (Built in Earpiece, External speaker, Bluetooth (mono), Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Dock (Analog), Dock (Digital)
Phone call audio to Bluetoth A2DP(media) NOT allowed in Android.
Announce Callers Names (Caller ID) when they call (needs contact list)
Turn Notifications and Ringtones on and off depending on the audio output being used.
Send Text-To-Speech audio to various outputs with/without delays:
Wired Headset detection - ALLOW or IGNORE the headphone/headset plug in/out detection.
Wired Headset microphone - DETECT or IGNORE that a headset has a microphone when plugged in.
Send audio to Bluetooth headsets and your car's Bluetooth connection.
- sound indication when routing is switched on
- restores sound volume after switching off the routing
- indication when routing is on in status bar
- restores bluetooth routing after phone call
This is version with advertising - if this application works well for you and you would like to support the development new versions of this application consider downloading Mono Bluetooth Router Pro. Thank you!
Supports Android 2.2 and higher.
Make sure your bluetooth headset is switched on before start the application.
On android 4.0 please make sure you switch on routing before sound started to play.
- Sound quality is not perfect. Unfortunately I still not found a way to deliver high quality of sound, though I am constantly looking for way to make it better. Still hope that low quality is better then no Bluetooth sound at all.
- Not all models supported;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S2 - the native music player is not working - please use third party MP3 music player;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S3 - the sound from microphone also routing through the headset so you hear all noises around that makes program useless;
- Sometimes the program is being killed by Android so music goes trough loudspeakers on full volume;
I still looking for ways to fix these issue, sorry for inconvenience, hoping to find workarounds for these issues.
I welcome any feedbacks from you. Both positive or negative feedbacks are helping me make this application better! Thank you so much!
To manage it you need to:
1. Run Blue Headset Voice which will instantly turn on Bluetooth in your device
2. Turn on your Bluetooth Headset (if it is not paired yet, Android will ask you to pair it)
3. Tap on the name of device you want to connect with.
4. Tap on "Turn on" , to start the audio stream service
5. Press "Music" button to open the default music player.
When someone will call you while you are listening audio with Blue Headset Voice the stream will be paused
for the duration of the call and resumed after it.
*We are very sorry that we are not able to stream high quality audio, but it depends on Android and Bluetooth Headset specification.
This app enables cars with Bluetooth but without A2DP to play media over your cars speakers.
It works for version Android 4.0 and above.
This application converts your stereo, digital Bluetooth signal to a mono signal.
This allows your car to play any phone audio through the car speakers.
This does have a negative affect on sound quality that is unavoidable.
Any sound quality loss is due to the conversion to mono and your car's stereo quality.
Tags: sound over Bluetooth phone receiver, vehicle phone audio-system, sound phone translate, phone pair, A2DP, BMW Bluetooth
Minimal OS Android 4.0
Attention: e-Books Readers (they hav no any Bluetooth) Blue CarAudio M doesn't support!
Please, look at the documentation of your car's Bluetooth receiver. Some systems end the connection after a set amount of time
- you have no any adMod and no any limits, like to amount of start your perfer media application.
- Blue CarAudio M Pro checks state of BT-connection better and more.
Before you start streaming to your Bluetooth receiver, please configure your Bluetooth connection and make some test call via your smartphone through your car's Bluetooth. The application doesn't setup any Bluetooth pairing, it only streams over existing Bluetooth connections!!! The Android OS connects with last active Bluetooth receiver (if possible).
After enabling this appliction, if your smartphone plays music, voice etc. on the phone's internal speaker: Android OS had not found any Bluetooth receivers or has not established a connection to them.
This App makes your Android device a wireless speaker.
How it works:
Download Windows or Linux executables on your machine depending on the OS
Run WiFi Audio Android App and Press start, you will see IP address of mobile device in the bottom
after that run Windows/Linux application and put mobile device's IP address in the IP address field and then press start on PC application. Now all audio coming out from PC will be send to mobile device and you will hear audio on mobile device.
Links to download PC's Application:
Windows XP with Wave Mix/Stereo MIx
Windows Vista or above
Linux PC with Pulse Audio
Lockscreen playback controls
Notification playback controls
Now playing notification within the app for quick access
Bluetooth playback (A2DP)
Bluetooth metadata (AVRCP)
Improved quality of playback while streaming
Improved offline browsing
Enhanced playback settings
Expanded search settings
Support for more servers
Revamped UI workflow
Pull down to refresh
High quality album art
Now playing indicator on all activities. This gives quick access to play/pause the track. Clicking on the album art takes you directly to the album. Clicking on the notification will take you to the "Now Playing" activity. Swiping down on the notification will hide it until the next playback change. Swiping left/right will go to previous/next track in the playlist. This notification can be disabled in settings.
Features Specific to Subsonic API 1.7.0 and higher:
Genre support (Subsonic 4.8+)
ID3 tag method support
Starred album support
Starred song support
Alphabetical by artist
Alphabetical by album
AT ONE GLANCE:
✔ Over 20.000 stations
✔ Local stations from your region
✔ Editorial recommendations
✔ Categorical search: genre, topic, city, country
✔ Title information
✔ Homescreen widget
✔ Save radios as favorites
✔ Similar stations
✔ Alarm clock
✔ Sleep timer
THE RAD.IO APP IS…
★ WELL ORGANIZED
Use the rad.io features to sort radio programs by top 100, genre, topic, city, country or language and find out what is on air at the moment. Directly view which station plays which song at the moment.
With additional search functions, you can now also sort your stations according to various criteria and directly play them with the rad.io player.
★ WELL STRUCTURED
On the home screen you can view all features at one glance: The station you heard last, editorial recommendations, your individual favorites, stations from your current region and the top 100. And not to forget, the alarm clock with the wake-up time you selected.
Save your favorite stations and get personal recommendations fitting your taste in music. You can access your favorites via the website and in the app and play them with the rad.io radioplayer.
Directly access stations from your current region.
With the radio alarm, you can wake up every morning to your favorite station. Simply select a station, set your wake-up time and alarm volume and enjoy a good night´s sleep.
Tip: the app requires an internet connection while you are asleep; if it cannot find one, you will be woken by an alarm signal, and can switch to your preset station with a single click.
And with the sleep timer you can also fall asleep listening to your favorite station. Just select a station, set the sleep timer and relax.
Start the radio program you last heard with only one click using the rad.io widget.
★ WORTH HEARING
Read our rad.io recommendations and discover new radio stations now and again. Choose from classical stations like 181.fm – The Beat, Capital FM or triple j, online radio stations like .977 – The Hitz Channel and 1.FM – Top 40, genres like 80s, Rock, Jazz or Classic, or pick a topic like news, sports, culture or comedy.
If you have questions or suggestions, our support team will be glad to help you: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please notice that developers cannot comment on Google Play Store reviews.
THE RAD.IO APP NEEDS:
Your location: By knowing your location, we make your favorite local radio stations easily accessible.
Phone calls: The rad.io player stops immediately when you get a call.
Deactivating standby: The deactivation of the standby-mode on your Android phone prevents the stream from breaking down.
Network communication: The rad.io app needs access to the internet so you can listen to your favorite radio programs, podcasts and streams without interruptions.
„This software uses code of FFmpeg (http://ffmpeg.org) licensed under the LGPLv2.1 (http://www.gnu.org/licences/old) and its source code can be downloaded here: http://www3.radio.de/legal/ffmpeg.tar.gz“
Application procedures for use A. Market apps download and install it. Two. To reboot the machine. Three. Headset receivers will run as a service. Caution In normal operation, some devices may not be based.
Folder Player is a popular and totally free (NO Ads!) minimalistic but powerful alternative music player which uses folders to play music or audiobooks. Supports MP3 format, as well as (*IF* supported by your hardware), FLAC, WAV, AAC, WMA among others.
Just navigate deep to any directory you like and play it. You an play individual files too.
Folder Player is a freeware which knows how to play whole directories. It can browse and play individual files, folders, or full folder trees.
Why another music player for Android?
There are many great mp3 players out there. If you're happy with them, you probably don't need another one. But chances are, you have same problem as I had before I created this app - you tried many players (like MortPlayer or WinAmp), and your mp3 tag-based access to your music still too cumbersome, because your world defined - yes - by folders.
Is Folder Player a solution?
If you need advanced capabilities of a desktop player - Folder Player is probably not the right fit.
This player focuses on things that really are important: browsing and playing music on a portable device, and that's exactly what makes this app stand out.
You can learn more, join beta program or leave feedback at http://folderplayer.com
If you like the player - it is important to rate this app - here is why:
More people rate it -> more people see it -> more feedback -> more updates
(by the way same applies to other apps you like, rate them too!)
Other features include:
- integration with bluetooth headphones (and car)
- integration with last.fm (via scrobbler)
- pauses during phone calls and navigation speech
- sequential and random play
- configurable settings
- Double press headset button to skip track
- Search (Android 4+)
I would like to thank all the fans of this app, for your feedback, donation, translations and also Uplink (http://vinisoft.com) who helped me with the UI for this app.
Want to be part of the beta program? https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.folderplayer
✪ Find the best radio station for your music ✪
Simply enter your favorite artists or select a music genre, country or a local station near you. Audials Radio App will find the Internet radios for you.
✪ Fast zapping between radio stations ✪
Enter a desired radio station or an artist and zap quickly to find one that best matches your music taste. Finding new web radios has never been this easy!
✪ Your radio recorder ✪
Just click the “Record” button to save music played by the web radio. With the history you can play back your favorite songs at any time again and again.
✪ Equalizer ✪
Adapt the sound for every amplifying system or headphone.
✪ Stream to Airplay and Chromecast ✪
Audials is the one and only app for android, which can stream music to airplay receivers. Also Chromcast is supported.
✪ SD-Memory Card and Cloud Manager ✪
You can work easily with Clouds and move your music files fromto your SD-Card.
✪ Wireless Music Syncing ✪
Audials Anywhere connects your smartphone to your computer at home, letting you enjoy your music and media collection no matter where you are.
✪ Wake up with your favourite internet radio station ✪
Audials app will wake you up on time with the music of your favourite Internet radio. Including Snooze function! A sleep timer is included as well.
If you want to help us making Audials Radio app better please join the testers group!
beta group (could contain minor bugs) : https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/107610129454168959709
alpha group (even more unstable) : https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100958471322126329381
Includes: 10-band equalizer, seperate bass & treble, folders, 3d sounds effects, lyrics, skins, album art downloader & manager, lockscreens, widgets, tag editor, playlist manager, sleep timer. Scroll down for more!
Main music player functions:
* Change multiple sound parameters thanks to the 10-band graphic equalizer (with built-in preamp) with many built-in presets
* Play majority of audio formats and file types: mp3, mp4, m4a, ogg, wav, 3gp, mid, xmf, ogg, mkv(4.0+), flac (3.1+), aac (3.1+)
* Boost the bass or reduce the treble with seperate bass and treble controls
* Customizable volume normalization or add spatial effects and SRS (device-dependent)
* Play music in normal or random order, shuffle or repeat
* Change the channel balance (left-right)
* Save and restore playback position
* Play songs without interruption (gapless mode)
Multiple customizations & control options:
* Customize the appearance thanks to many available skins and themes (with a little skills you can even create your own!)
* Manage and download missing album arts, select best looking cover
* Edit tags (for all supported formats)
* Browse library by artists, albums, songs, genres, playlists, folders
* Filter folders, restrict catalog directory to specific folders, hide or delete group of albums and artists to keep your library clean
* Control your music with notification panel when outside of music player
* Customize headset buttons function for controlling your mp3
* Multiselect - select multiple items to create playlist or add to current queue
* Create, edit, manage and display playlists, automatic playlists (m3u, m3u8, pls support)
* Lots of configuration options to tweak & customize various app parameters
* Display embedded lyrics and downloads missing ones using external plugin
* Two different lock screens (system Android 4.0/ICS+, and our own)
* Support for many scrobbler applications
* Control your playback with several widget formats
* Configurable sleep timer to automatically turn off
* Share what is playing
In conjunction with the Toaster UPNP/DLNA, the application for streaming music, videos and photos:
* Stream audio to the other devices available on the local network
* Supports UPNP, DLNA, AirPlay and Chromecast devices
Some modules of this player (graphics EQ, tag editor and folder browser) will be locked after the 14 days from the date of the first launch and will require the purchase of a license key.
n7 music player has been positively reviewed:
"n7player makes browsing your own library and finding music to listen to fun again."
Score: 95%, RH Recommended Medal
"It’s not often that I come across an application that displaces a default choice on my phone within minutes of me downloading it, but the N7Player music player is just one such. I think it’s brilliant."
“super snazzy interface”
“N7 is a slick, stylish and feature-rich music player for Android that vows to replace any alternative that you’re currently hooked to.”
Got errors while trying to download? https://support.google.com/googleplay/troubleshooter/4592924
Want more info? Go to our website! http://n7player.com
- Scan your music library (MP3 only for now)
- Start or stop the server.
- Pause the player during calls (optional).
- Player remote control, control your music from your phone! (Requires browser with support for WebSocket, IE10+, Firefox 8+, Chrome 14+, Opera 15+)
- Control your music in the notification center (Android 4+)
- Song list on device.
- Search and play songs from the device.
- Volume control from device.
- Dark theme.
- View the list of your music files.
- Play, Pause, Next and Previous.
- Search by artist, album or title.
- Sort your music by artist, album or title.
Equalizer lets you adjust sound effect levels so that you get the best out of your Music or Audio coming out of your phone. Apply Equalizer Presets based on Music Genre, or quickly create your own custom preset with the 5 band Equalizer controller. Additional Audio Effects supported include: Bass Booster, Virtualizer and Reverb Presets.
★ Permissions: Requires INTERNET_PERMISSION for downloading additional widget skins.
★ Requires Android 2.3 Gingerbread or up. Custom ROMs may not work due to issues with the ROM. If your ROM works please post so that others know. If you have issues, please contact us and let us know what ROM you are using.
★ 11 Stock Presets
★ Preset auto-detection (See list of supported players below)
★ 5 Band-level Equalizer Controller
★ Audio sampler to test your Equalizer settings
★ Bass Booster
★ Reverb Presets
★ Integrates with stock Android Music player
★ Works on both wired and Bluetooth A2DP headsets
★ Works with streaming music like Pandora, Spotify, etc.
★ Power Mode options to enable/disable effects
★ Beautiful 4x1 and 2x1 Equalizer widgets for your home-screen
★ Additional widget skins available for download
★ Transparent background mode available for widgets
★ Notification shortcut available for quick access
★ Fully optimized for phones and tablets
★ No root required
Full features include: (Requires purchasing Unlock key)
★ Save Custom Presets
★ Delete, Edit, Rename Presets
★ Create Home-screen shortcut for Presets
★ Backup and Restore Presets from SD card
Stock presets include:
★ Heavy Metal
★ Hip Hop
★ Latin (New)
Equalizer does not work with all music players. Some have equalizers of their own, and others are just not compatible. If you have issues with your music player please contact us. We recommend using Google Play Music, Meridian Mobile, or Omich player.
Installation of Unlock Key:
This is an unlock key and not a stand-alone application, all you need to do is download the key and install it on your device. The first time you open it you will see a dialog and you will then be taken to our Equalizer application, that's all you need to do!
We appreciate your feedback and encourage you to help us improve our products. Visit our website http://www.smartandroidapps.com and don't forget to check out our other apps in the market.
Known issue with Jellybean devices:
Audio is not as loud when equalizer is enabled. See link for more details:
Smart Android Apps, LLC
- Graphical equalizer for your music library
- 5 band EQ
- 3 audio effects (Virtualizer, Bass Boost, and Reverb)
- 10 built in EQ Presets
- Create and save your own audio presets
- Bypass mode to quickly compare the original and equalized audio
MUSIC LIBRARY FEATURES:
- Enhances your listening experience with Denon Music Maniac Headphones or other audio playback devices such as a/v receivers, car stereos via USB, or Bluetooth.
- Powerful queue based playback system lets you build and order your own playlist on the fly.
- Save the playback queue as a new playlist
- A single song, all songs on an album, all songs by an artist, and all songs in a genre can easily be added to the now playing queue.
- Supports both portrait and landscape modes for browsing, playing, and equalizing
- Shuffle and repeat playback modes
- Music library browsing by Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, Genre, Composer, Compilation, and Podcast (no importing needed)
INTERNET RADIO FEATURES:
- The TuneIn service provides global access to Internet radio – covering over 70,000 radio stations and 2 million on-demand programs including sports, news, talk, music and comedy.
- Browse Internet radio stations by location, genre, language or Podcast (on-demand programs).
- Powerful search feature for your music library and Internet Radio
- Save your favorite Internet Radio stations or programs as convenient presets and share them with other TuneIn compatible devices
- Ability to choose high or low quality streams offered by broadcasters
- Share what you’re listening to via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, or Text Message
- The Denon Audio app requires Android 2.2.x or later
- DRM protected music is NOT supported
- WiFi or data connection required to stream Internet radio
* Captures car location automatically when device disconnects. Automatic car locator. (option)
* Reads text messages (SMS & notifications) while device is connected. (option)
* Automatically launch app, or shortcut when Bluetooth connects. (option)
* Automatically connect to a Bluetooth device when first device connects. Can also automatically enable Bluetooth to do this. This fixes the problem some car stereos have where A2DP media streaming does not automatically connect. (option) Note: Will not initiate first device connection.
* Automatically disable WIFI when device connects. (option)
* Automatically remember last used media volume to restore when device connects. (option)
* Silence notifications while connected. (option)
* Also supports Audio Jack connections, Car Dock, Power Connection, and Home Dock as a virtual device. (option)
* Each device can be independently configured.
* Location for each device is also stored separately.
* Contains widget for finding where you parked your car.
Automatically adjusts the media volume on Bluetooth connect and resets on Bluetooth disconnect. Automatically captures location information on disconnect so you can find where you left your car. Location can also be triggered when exiting car mode. Includes location widget to find your car. Can configure to also respond to home dock and audio jack as well. Each device is individually configured. Fixes A2DP WIFI stutter with optional auto-WIFI disable on Bluetooth connect. Auto launch app, playlist, Pandora Radio station, or shortcut on connect. Auto connect another A2DP Bluetooth device after first device connects. Read out text messages when connected to a device in the list using audio stream and Text To Speech services (see manual for details).
See details here: http://code.google.com/p/a2dpvolume/
Bluetooth devices must be paired to be seen by this app. Pair the devices using Android network settings before using this app for Bluetooth. Please read the manual before using: http://code.google.com/p/a2dpvolume/wiki/Manual .
Please post any issues to the issues list on the website. I can only fix problems I know about and I need to know the details of the problems to fix them.
This app is free, open source, and contains no ads.
The "stored location" button will retrieve the location of the last Bluetooth device that disconnected while the service was running. Setting the preference "notify in foreground" and "start at boot" will ensure the service is running when needed. Do not install to SD card if you are using the "start at boot" feature.
A2DP Volume does not initiate the connection to the first device. If you need an app that does get this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=a2dp.connect
The text message reader can be tricky to set up. Here is some help: http://code.google.com/p/a2dpvolume/wiki/Reading_SMS
For those who don't use the new features, older versions of the app are available for download here: http://code.google.com/p/a2dpvolume/downloads/list
All permissions are explained here: http://code.google.com/p/a2dpvolume/wiki/Permissions
I have no interest in advertising or monetizing this app. Please don't contact me with offers to do so.
This version is for Android 4.2 and up. It may not be supported on all devices! I don't have all devices to test so you will just need to try it. Several have left bad ratings. If you have the same device as one of the bad ratings claiming it does not work than it probably won't work.
Note: This is only a widget, not an app. You must place an instance of the widget on your home screen. See your devices help for instructions on placing widgets on your home screen. All it does is toggle the connection to A2DP profile only. Nothing else.
See manual, release notes, details here: http://code.google.com/p/a2dp-connect2/
Please submit enhancement request and defect reports here: http://code.google.com/p/a2dp-connect2/issues/list
Automatically adjusts the media volume on Bluetooth connect and resets on Bluetooth disconnect. Also automatically captures location information on disconnect so you can find where you left your car. See details here: http://code.google.com/p/a2dpvolume/
I have no interest in advertising or monetizing this app. Please don't contact me with offers to do so.