Useful. This is a good replacement for WikiDroyd, which has been abandoned by developer, and rendered unusable by some Kitkat phones. Although I don't know the difference between the 8Gb and 14Gb version of English wiki data. I chose the bigger one. Please add browse history or favorites option. And maybe bookmark. There's so many interlinked interesting articles. Need a way to mark them and go to them in next readings. Also needs an "Exit" button. Why only forward button? Need rewind button too.
Grandios, kompl.Wiki auf dem Handy die Wiki Files schlucken zwar 3-4 GB, dafür überall und zu jeder Zeit jede Info!
Get the new Aard 2 app! It's also in the Play Store, it's a different file format but better features.
Great! The best app for reading offline Wikipedia. Aard 2 is even better.
Essential I found it perfect app . Faced no problems.
Any fact, anywhere This is a great application. It runs well with 10gb wikipedia, giving instant access to the equal of a few hundred volume encyclapedia set. If as a child you liked reading encyclopedias from cover to cover, you will love this. I wish I could get a one or two paragaph popup preview a underlined link while you hold your finger on a link before jumping. I want this--with pics.
- Fix following internal links which broke with Android 4.4.3 update
- Revert back button support for in-page links (no longer properly works with the fix above)
- Phone number links (tel: URIs) now open dialer
- Better handle in-page links (URIs containing only fragment)
- Links containing spaces didn't work in some recent dictionaries, fixed
- Fix zoom in/zoom out on Android 4.4
- Fix infinite zoom in on "Find in page" on Android 4.4
Free Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia + Wiki and offline. Find EVERY word.