Shree Hanuman Chalisa (Hindi : हनुमान चालीसा, Gujarati : શ્રી હનુમાન ચાલીસા) is a hymn written in 40 verses depicting the glory of Hindu god Hanuman. Lord Hanuman is considered to be the destroyer of calamities (sankatmochan). He is staunch devotee of lord Rama and submitted his whole life in serving his lord. Hanuman Chalisa was originally written by the great poet/saint Tulsidas. It is divided into 3 parts: the preamble, the main body and the final request. The contents of Chalisa describes the physical strength, intelligence, heroism, humility, blessing, love for lord Rama and praise of lord hanuman. It is believed that recitation of this hymn results in spiritual enlightment, freedom from problems, destruction of obstacles and negative energy.
This app is a gift to all the users from www.aavogujarat.com on the occasion of 54th Gujarat Day celebration.
- Only FEW kb installation on Phone memory.
- Lyrics are enlisted in Gujarati/Hindi/English language
- High quality sound.
- Clear pronunciations of each verse.
- Flexibility to play pause and stop at any point.
- Background Audio Play, whiles using other apps.
- User friendly features which are easy to understand
- Easy to share with Friends and Family.