* This application works only on mobile data connection - will not work on a wifi network
* Does not works on android 4.2 and above (API doesn't allow it, sorry)
Also contains a home screen widget to make things even easier.
-- Version 1.7 updates --
* Fixed app restart bug
* Options for 32x32 or 60x60 icons
This app includes the most widespread utilites which you may find in Windows and Linux. Everything that is necessary to get information about the IP address or website - now in your device.
The simple interface lets you to know current ip address and get information about any web address, and the special service verify of the connection inform you that there is no internet.
With this app you will be able to:
☆ Get information about any site and its owner (Whois).
☆ Сheck for open ports on your device (port scan / netstat).
☆ See your ip address, and other information about the network to which are connected (Network info).
☆ Сheck the possibility packets to pass through to the destination(Ping).
☆ Trace route.
☆ IP calculator.
☆ Encoding/Decoding url.
☆ Wake on LAN.
☆ DNS Lookup.
Simple IP Widget showing the mobile carrier name and ip or the wireless lan SSID and wireless lan ip address.
- No Ads
- Select which information to display
- Configure background, text size, text color and text opacity
- Battery saving: No polling of ip information. The widget gets informed via the system when something changes.
- Show local ip address of device (mobile, wifi, bluetooth, USB, ethernet)
- Show external IP-Adresse (optional)
- Show reverse hostname (optional)
- Show wifi speed
- Show wifi channel and frequency
- Show type of mobile connecton (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA...)
- Display informations about connection in notification area(optional)
- Action configurable when tapping the widgets/notification (open wifi settings, toggle wifi [on/off], open IP Widget settings, refresh widget content manualy)
- Supports connections via Bluetooth tethering, USB tethering (eg. HTC Sync)
- Logging events to ipwidget.log on your SD card, optionally, with customizable output
- Lockscreen Widget support for Android 4.2+
- Offline notification (beta)
- Wifi tethering on/off (beta)
- Enable/disable flight mode (not available on Android 4.2)
- Set alias for BSSID
- Show Geo-IP Country
- Available languages:
-- spanisch (by Fernando)
-- italian (by Stefano Meroni)
-- russian (by Oleg Barbos)
-- turkish (by Canan Özen)
-- polish (by Romuald Jackowski, Adam Starszak)
-- svenska (by Göran Helsingborg)
-- traditional chinese, simplified chinese (by Denny Su)
-- persian (by Mohsen Mirhoseini)
-- french (by Ozzii)
-- serbian (by Ozzii)
-- portugese (by Bruno Xavier Lopo de Souza)
Write me an e-mail: email@example.com
List of Permissions
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
- Required to get external ip address. If this feature is disabled, no data connection will be established
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY
- Detect the type of mobile connection (GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA...)
CHANGE WI-FI STATUS
- Wifi toogle
VIEW WI-FI STATUS
- get SSID
VIEW NETWORK STATUS
- get local ip address
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS OR MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
- for writing ipwidget.log on the SD Card (if activated)
CREATE BLUETOOTH CONNECTIONS
- required to detect bluetooth tethering
- Notifications vibration
RUN AT STARTUP
- Show notifications after boot when notifications without widget is activated
Feel free to fork:
All the tools you need to do diagnostic testing of you wired and wireless network.
A simple IP calculator, enabling you to view the network, broadcast address etc as well as calculating the amount of host you could have.
A pinging mechanism allowing you to ping IP addresses as well as domain names.
A nslookup mechanism allowing you to find the IP address of a domain or the domain behind an IP.
A WiFi section which allows you to see all the available WiFi networks within range.
Here you can also view more detailed information about the WiFi networks
A colour coded chart indicating what channel a WiFi network is on as well as its signal strength.
Traceroute allows you to see the path packages take to the destinations
Using the port scanner feature in this app you can check what ports are open on a certain host allowing you to improve security.
If you liked it there's a donate version too <3
Use this app at your own risk. I am not liable for any illegal actions you perform with this tool
1.2: fixes Droid font issues, trackball moves a single bit
Home page is at http://slackey.com/ipcalc/
- Display internet connectivity status;
- Display your local and remote IP;
- An IP address will be investigated for: advertising trackers, spyware&adware, web spiders, hijacked IPs, hackers, forum spam, IP addresses related to current web server hack and exploit attempts, malicious and other non search engine bots, attackers and so on;
- The report will also contains information if the IP is related to: educational institutions, labs or researchers, serve corporate and governmental or have strong financial interest in copyrighted material;
- Investigate an entire range or network for suspected IP(s);
- Host name lookup
- IP address lookup
(lookup may vary based on your ISP's DNS);
- IP geo location - show IP location as a circle on Google Maps and other information, like City Name, Area Code, Postal Code, Latitude, Longitude, Maidenhead and others. Just click on the circle center to view additional data. ( This product includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from http://maxmind.com/ );
- QR scanner option on Menu->Lookup dialog so you can easily send data(URL, host name or IP) to IP info Detective from your PC( as for a QR code generator, for Windows or Linux, worth to try 'Zint Barcode Generator').
Please use QR Code(ISO 18004) format to transfer data;
- Instant check your remote or local IP address just by clicking on them( from Android Market suggestion - Thank you!).
To use this application an internet connection is required.
Be vigilant and stay safe!
A single slider acts as a selector for the CIDR, the netmask, and to scale the # of hosts needed in your subnet network.
The application is useful for subnetting in tandem with an Android web browser or just for educational purposes. Education is emphasized by real time updating of network, broadcast, netmask, first and last address of the subnet, and the number of usable IPs in several different formats (dotted-decimal, hexadecimal, octal, decimal, binary and decimal). Also there are basic notes.
There is real time updating of output as you change values and move the slider to change the netmask/mask bit. Touching the output will cycle through several different formats. Long presses will enable menus for copying to the clipboard.
IPv4 functionality is finished. IPv6 will follow in an update.
No ads nor special permissions required! Also, this subnet calculator does not suffer from the "there's no dot on my number keyboard" problem.
Concerns? Suggestions? I love feedback. Want to help translate this app to another language?
Please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*****Note: This Application requires ROOTED Device*****
HARD WAY CHANGE : NOW YOU WILL SEE THE FAKE MAC ADDRESS IN WIFI SETTINGS, YOU CAN CONNECT TO SECURED NETWORK.
SIMPLE WAY CHANGE: THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR MAC SIMPLY , WONT REFLECT IN WIFI SETTINGS, YOU MAY NOT CONNECT TO SECURED NETWORK.
DONATE FOR ME TO HELP IMPROVE THIS APP
[Notes] · WiFi connection settings are a standard feature of Android please go , there are several neighboring AP if the connection is set for each may be able to connect.
[Thanks] Changer Auto WiFi is free icons I will use the sites below. http://www.seanau.com/
With this application you'll can change wifi settings (IP, Gateway, Netmask and DNSs) of your device with only 2 touches.
It allows you to create infinite profiles and apply them directly from the application or from the widget.
** Because changes introduced in Honeycomb this application is only available to devices running Android 2.3 or lower.
** Source code available at http://git.redinput.com/wifi-ip-changer/
- Port Scanner
- IP Location
Extra Tools Included :
- Short URL Machine ( Shorten URL )
- HTML Characters
- Hash Generator
- Text Case Changer
- Password Generator
- Roman Numerals
- Upside-Down Text
- Fios WEP Keys
- Unit Converters
Informations can be copied to clipboard or send (SMS, email, ...)
Remote IP: IP, Hostname, Country, Provider
Local IP: IP, *Gateway, *Mask, *DNS
Connection details: Connection type, Operator, *SSID
details marked with * are available only on WIFI connection
Very Usefull Simple WiFi Software !
IP Address/ SSID/ Link Speed/ MAC Address
Gateway Address/ Net Mask/ DNS1 DNS2
Tested Android 1.5-
[ Manually close version is available ]
Copyright (c) 2010 FREE WING,Y.Sakamoto
More from developer
* Japan Railway to display information on travel
* Background-color line - all
* To get what you need to place the widget app running.
* Capable of setting the lamp status bar notification sound vibes
* Widgets (1x1) can be found in the home screen
***** 更新内容 *****