* This application works only on mobile data connection - will not work on a wifi network
* Does not works on android 4.2 and above (API doesn't allow it, sorry)
Simple IP Widget showing the mobile carrier name and ip or the wireless lan SSID and wireless lan ip address.
- No Ads
- Select which information to display
- Configure background, text size, text color and text opacity
- Battery saving: No polling of ip information. The widget gets informed via the system when something changes.
- Show local ip address of device (mobile, wifi, bluetooth, USB, ethernet)
- Show external IP-Adresse (optional)
- Show reverse hostname (optional)
- Show wifi speed
- Show wifi channel and frequency
- Show type of mobile connecton (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA...)
- Display informations about connection in notification area(optional)
- Action configurable when tapping the widgets/notification (open wifi settings, toggle wifi [on/off], open IP Widget settings, refresh widget content manualy)
- Supports connections via Bluetooth tethering, USB tethering (eg. HTC Sync)
- Logging events to ipwidget.log on your SD card, optionally, with customizable output
- Lockscreen Widget support for Android 4.2+
- Offline notification (beta)
- Wifi tethering on/off (beta)
- Enable/disable flight mode (not available on Android 4.2)
- Available languages:
-- spanisch (by Fernando)
-- italian (by Stefano Meroni)
-- russian (by Oleg Barbos)
-- turkish (by Canan Özen)
-- polish (by Romuald Jackowski, Adam Starszak)
-- svenska (by Göran Helsingborg)
-- traditional chinese, simplified chinese (by Denny Su)
-- persian (by Mohsen Mirhoseini)
-- french (by Ozzii)
-- serbian (by Ozzii)
-- portugese (by Bruno Xavier Lopo de Souza)
Write me an e-mail: email@example.com
List of Permissions
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
- Required to get external ip address. If this feature is disabled, no data connection will be established
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY
- Detect the type of mobile connection (GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA...)
CHANGE WI-FI STATUS
- Wifi toogle
VIEW WI-FI STATUS
- get SSID
VIEW NETWORK STATUS
- get local ip address
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS OR MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
- for writing ipwidget.log on the SD Card (if activated)
CREATE BLUETOOTH CONNECTIONS
- required to detect bluetooth tethering
- Notifications vibration
RUN AT STARTUP
- Show notifications after boot when notifications without widget is activated
Also contains a home screen widget to make things even easier.
-- Version 1.7 updates --
* Fixed app restart bug
* Options for 32x32 or 60x60 icons
A single slider acts as a selector for the CIDR, the netmask, and to scale the # of hosts needed in your subnet network.
The application is useful for subnetting in tandem with an Android web browser or just for educational purposes. Education is emphasized by real time updating of network, broadcast, netmask, first and last address of the subnet, and the number of usable IPs in several different formats (dotted-decimal, hexadecimal, octal, decimal, binary and decimal). Also there are basic notes.
There is real time updating of output as you change values and move the slider to change the netmask/mask bit. Touching the output will cycle through several different formats. Long presses will enable menus for copying to the clipboard.
IPv4 functionality is finished. IPv6 will follow in an update.
No ads nor special permissions required! Also, this subnet calculator does not suffer from the "there's no dot on my number keyboard" problem.
Concerns? Suggestions? I love feedback. Want to help translate this app to another language?
Please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Port Scanner
- IP Location
Extra Tools Included :
- Short URL Machine ( Shorten URL )
- HTML Characters
- Hash Generator
- Text Case Changer
- Password Generator
- Roman Numerals
- Upside-Down Text
- Fios WEP Keys
- Unit Converters
[Notes] · WiFi connection settings are a standard feature of Android please go , there are several neighboring AP if the connection is set for each may be able to connect.
[Thanks] Changer Auto WiFi is free icons I will use the sites below. http://www.seanau.com/
Please configure static IP in the device settings before you run the app for the first time, because the app has to read this configuration.
A widget is included to show the actual status on the homescreen.
With this application you'll can change wifi settings (IP, Gateway, Netmask and DNSs) of your device with only 2 touches.
It allows you to create infinite profiles and apply them directly from the application or from the widget.
** Because changes introduced in Honeycomb this application is only available to devices running Android 2.3 or lower.
** Source code available at http://git.redinput.com/wifi-ip-changer/
You can also lookup for an IP with the search bar, and you will get the information about it and a pin in the corresponding location.
Three types of map: Normal, Satellite and Terrain. You can switch map shacking the device or tapping icon menu in the action bar!
FREE and WITHOUT PUBLICITY!
For example, very usefull if you have a tablet at home, it can be in standby mode with no power comsumption it will update your domain and you will be able to access to your tablet or any device of your house as IP-CAM from anywhere.
All comments will be appreciated.
I will be very appreciated if you can spend your valuable time to give this app a good rate.
✔ Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR)
- Compute Maximum number of Subnets and Hosts; CIDR Network, Address Range
- Compute base on class range.
- Compute maximum number of Subnets and Hosts; Subnet ID, Broadcast, ...
✔ IP Conversion, from
- Dotted decimal IP address
- Decimal value
- Dotted hexadecimal IP address
- Dotted binary IP address
✔ Supernet (supernetwork)
- Up to 15 entries
✔ Real time updating of output as you change values or move the slider to change the mask bit.
Tags: Subnet Calculator , IPv4 Calculator , CIDR Calculator , IP Converter , Classful Calculator , Network Calculator ,Tool , Network Tools, Supernet Calculator
This app includes the most widespread utilites which you may find in Windows and Linux. Everything that is necessary to get information about the IP address or website - now in your device.
The simple interface lets you to know current ip address and get information about any web address, and the special service verify of the connection inform you that there is no internet.
With this app you will be able to:
☆ Get information about any site and its owner (Whois).
☆ Сheck for open ports on your device (port scan / netstat).
☆ See your ip address, and other information about the network to which are connected (Network info).
☆ Сheck the possibility packets to pass through to the destination(Ping).
☆ Trace route.
☆ IP calculator.
☆ Encoding/Decoding url.
☆ Wake on LAN.
☆ DNS Lookup.
This app changes the device hostname for easy recognition in the wifi router
To use this app, you need to have Superuser permissions(root), to write in the system props.
Because the pops resets with the device, we add the option for change the hostname on boot.
Also, the router didnt recognize the change until the device connects again, if the hostname changes but the device is connected all the time, the change don't impact, thats because we add the functionality for reset the wifi connection.
Very Usefull Simple WiFi Software !
IP Address/ SSID/ Link Speed/ MAC Address
Gateway Address/ Net Mask/ DNS1 DNS2
Tested Android 1.5-
[ Manually close version is available ]
Copyright (c) 2010 FREE WING,Y.Sakamoto
More from developer
* Japan Railway to display information on travel
* Background-color line - all
* To get what you need to place the widget app running.
* Capable of setting the lamp status bar notification sound vibes
* Widgets (1x1) can be found in the home screen
***** 更新内容 *****