Protect your online privacy by changing your IP with Hide My IP.
- Choose from over 60 IP locations.
- Useful for protecting WiFi hotspots, unblocking websites, and protecting your online identity.
- Remain anonymous from the websites you visit and apps you use by hiding your IP.
- Hide My IP uses OpenVPN technology for the most secure Internet traffic encryption.
Purchase a License Key for Lifetime Access to ALL VPN locations.
The simple interface allows you to quickly find your external ip address to receive detailed information on any other Internet address and access to the most popular program that you use on your computer. A special service connection test will inform you when you are not connected to the Internet.
✓ Detailed information about your network and device.
✓ Getting data about the site and its owner.
✓ Configuring the router directly from the phone.
✓ Detecting by ip.
✓ Port scanning, network scanning.
✓ Ping, Trace route, Whois.
✓ IP Calculator.
✓ Control joints and connections.
✓ Wake on LAN.
✓ DNS Lookup.
✓ And more...
- The application works only over mobile data connection - will not work over a WiFi network.
- Notification and Widget support to change your IP easily.
Connect in one click with Hideman widget.
Pay from anywhere with in-app SMS billing.
With our client you can:
Hide your IP. Nobody will know where are you from.
Encrypt internet data. Protect your Internet data with strong 256-bit encryption.
Use any site you needed without any limitations.
Remove banners and tracking systems.
* Why using free DNS servers?
- Speed up internet browsing
- Be able to access to blocked websites
* Main features:
- Change IP address
- Change Gateway
- Change DNS
- Add/Update/Remove DNS: You can add a new DNS server to the DNS List. You can also update/remove the DNS that you added to the list.
* FAQ 1. How to change the DNS and use the static IP
Step 1: Turn on Wifi then launch this app.
Step 2: Choose any DNS then click on Apply button. That's all.
* FAQ 2. How to change back to the original DNS
In case you don't want to use custom DNS anymore, please check on "DHCP" then click on Apply button.
* FAQ 3. You are connected to the network but cannot access the internet, what's wrong?
Your IP device may conflict with another device in your network. In order to get a new IP, check on the "DHCP" then click on Apply button. After restarting the Wifi connection successfully, you will get the new IP address. At that time, you can change the DNS manually as shown in FAQ1.
- This app does NOT require root permission.
- This app only works on IPv4 Wifi networks.
- The DNS changes takes effect permanently even after reboot
- Each SSID gets it's own setting, so you can default to your home or work router's setting (which you've already set the way you want). Just remember to set it the first time you use a new access point.
- Select the time the IP is changed repeatedly
- Does not work on WiFi networks - work in mobile data connection * This application is
- Supports the latest versions of Android.
Simple IP Widget showing the mobile carrier name and ip or the wireless lan SSID and wireless lan ip address.
- No Ads
- Select which information to display
- Configure background, text size, text color and text opacity
- Battery saving: No polling of ip information. The widget gets informed via the system when something changes.
- Show local ip address of device (mobile, wifi, bluetooth, USB, ethernet)
- Show external ip address (optional)
- Show reverse hostname (optional)
- Show wifi speed
- Show wifi channel and frequency
- Show type of mobile connecton (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA...)
- Display informations about connection in notification area(optional)
- Action configurable when tapping the widgets/notification (open wifi settings, toggle wifi [on/off], open IP Widget settings, refresh widget content manualy)
- Supports connections via Bluetooth tethering, USB tethering (eg. HTC Sync)
- Logging events to ipwidget.log on your SD card, optionally, with customizable output
- Lockscreen Widget support for Android 4.2+
- Offline notification (beta)
- Wifi tethering on/off (beta)
- Enable/disable flight mode (not available on Android 4.2)
- Set alias for BSSID
- Saves external ip address for each BSSID alias (as Dynamic DNS replacement)
- Show Geo-IP Country
- Available languages:
-- spanisch (by Fernando)
-- italian (by Stefano Meroni)
-- russian (by Oleg Barbos)
-- turkish (by Canan Özen)
-- polish (by Romuald Jackowski, Adam Starszak)
-- svenska (by Göran Helsingborg)
-- traditional chinese, simplified chinese (by Denny Su)
-- persian (by Mohsen Mirhoseini)
-- french (by Ozzii)
-- serbian (by Ozzii)
-- portugese (by Bruno Xavier Lopo de Souza)
-- bulgarian (by Stefan Stefanov)
-- croatian (by Marijan Smetko)
Write me an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
List of Permissions
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
- Required to get external ip address. If this feature is disabled, no data connection will be established
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY
- Detect the type of mobile connection (GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA...)
CHANGE WI-FI STATUS
- Wifi toogle
VIEW WI-FI STATUS
- get SSID
VIEW NETWORK STATUS
- get local ip address
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS OR MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
- for writing ipwidget.log on the SD Card (if activated)
CREATE BLUETOOTH CONNECTIONS
- required to detect bluetooth tethering
- Notifications vibration
RUN AT STARTUP
- Show notifications after boot when notifications without widget is activated
Also contains a home screen widget to make things even easier.
-- Version 1.7 updates --
* Fixed app restart bug
* Options for 32x32 or 60x60 icons
Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
Over 1900+ devices supported. Use Scan Camera to automatically find compatible driver.
New! Android Wear and multiple TV platform support.
Built-in web server enables remote control of the app to change record mode settings away from home or for use as a video wall or function as a transcoder to fetch frames from devices with proprietary protocols.
Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Play sound when motion is detected. Record only when motion is detected in Record Mode (email notification optional).
Record Mode that turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed 24/7 video recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search and export to video clip file.
Background Audio Mode keeps playing audio even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen for use as baby monitor.
With 5+ years of development there are so many features they won't let me describe them properly so here's an overview.
Wide protocol and video format support including HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Features include matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock screen widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app motion detection.
Upgrade features include 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
A single slider acts as a selector for the CIDR, the netmask, and to scale the # of hosts needed in your subnet network.
The application is useful for subnetting a router in tandem with an Android web browser or just for educational purposes. Education is emphasized by real time updating of network, broadcast, netmask, first and last address of the subnet, and the number of usable IPs in several different formats (dotted-decimal, hexadecimal, octal, decimal, binary and decimal). Also there are basic notes.
There is real time updating of output as you change values and move the slider to change the netmask/mask bit. Touching the output will cycle through several different formats. Long presses will enable menus for copying to the clipboard.
IPv4 functionality is finished.
No ads nor special permissions required! Also, this subnet calculator does not suffer from the common "there's no dot on my number keyboard" problem.
Please email me at: email@example.com
★ IP Address
★ Subnet Mask
★ Default Gateway
★ DHCP Server
★ DNS Servers
★ Server IP
★ MAC Address
IPCONFIG displays all current TCP / IP network configuration values.
It works with WiFi and Mobile Data.
★★★★★ Please comment and rate to support app development!
✓ fully automatic
✓ low battery usage
✓ update only when IP change (detect network state changed)
✓ encrypted communication
✓ autostart service on device boot
✓ display public IP of your device
✓ multiple IP detection servers
✓ user can select to update host also when WIFI is enabled
If you don't have a No-Ip account you can create one for free on www.no-ip.com.
This is unofficial noip client
I will be very appreciated if you can spend your valuable time to give this app a good rate.
✔ Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR)
- Compute Maximum number of Subnets and Hosts; CIDR Network, Address Range
- Compute base on class range.
- Compute maximum number of Subnets and Hosts; Subnet ID, Broadcast, ...
✔ IP Conversion, from
- Dotted decimal IP address
- Decimal value
- Dotted hexadecimal IP address
- Dotted binary IP address
✔ Supernet (supernetwork)
- Up to 15 entries
✔ Real time updating of output as you change values or move the slider to change the mask bit.
Most of the time they differ because your ISP doesn’t have enough public IP (Internet routable IP) so they give you unroutable IP and use NAT (Network Address Translation) to hide your phone behind a routable Internet IP address.
With this app, you will also get :
- the hostname (reverse lookup) associated with your internet IP
- location details based only on your internet IP : country, region, city and postal code. This is not based on GPS or wifi access point you could sense, but only on your IP.
*****Note: This Application requires ROOTED Device*****
*****Note: This Application requires BusyBox to be Installed*****
The App doesn't change the Mac Address Permanently, Please don't ask for this feature since i'm not going to implement it , and the reason is because this will break many devices and they will put blame on me for breaking their devices and losing their real Mac forever.
This App for Study and Testing Purpose only, im not responsible for any bad usage of this app
App Main Features:
1- Simple way change: this will change your mac simply , wont reflect in wifi settings, you may not connect to secured password protected networks. This function mostly works with most users.
2- Hard way change : Now you will see the fake mac address in wifi settings, you can connect to secured password protected networks. This is rarely works with all users , it depends on the Device Hardware and performance and mainly the kernel of the device.
Premium Version will allow you to :
1- Save Mac Address for future use , and see list of saved Macs.
2- Change the Mac Address on Wifi Enabled.
3- Change Mac Address Automatically periodically.
4- No Full Screen Ads.
How to Get the Premium Version
1- install this free version
2- Press Menu
3- Choose " Buy Premium"
4- Read the Instruction
5- Press "Next"
6- Donate with 3.00$ or more
7- Send E-mail to me on ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) with message body contains the user you used to donate and your gmail account
8- Wait to receive your Premium Key
9- After you get the Key, go back to the App and choose ( Buy Premium ) Again
10- Choose ( Got the Key ? )
11- type your key
12 - Congratz, The Premium App is activated :)
DONATE FOR ME TO HELP IMPROVE THIS APP
* Japan Railway to display information on travel
* Background-color line - all
* To get what you need to place the widget app running.
* Capable of setting the lamp status bar notification sound vibes
* Widgets (1x1) can be found in the home screen
***** 更新内容 *****