Join over 2 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the world’s leading to-do list and personal task manager! Praised by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, The Wall Street Journal, Android Authority, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and achieve more each day.
The FREE app lets you:
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Never lose track of your to-do list: your data is automatically synced to the cloud
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate with anyone
• Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• Integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive for adding documents to your tasks
• Preview media links and file attachments through inline thumbnails and file icons
• See images, watch videos and play audio directly within the app
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
• Use Todoist with Android Wear: add tasks using voice commands, view optimized notifications at a glance, and send task lists directly to your wearable
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or the time and date
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity with Todoist Karma
▸ Extended Android Wear support: add task reminders using voice commands
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team does. Let us know what you think!
-Voice Recognition (on supported devices)
-CSV Import and Export to edit lists as a spreadsheet
-Drag and Drop or automatic list sorting
-Share lists via email
-Backup lists to SD Card
This app is ad supported. List Master Pro has no ads and more power features. Please consider upgrading.
This app uses Flurry Analytics to gather aggregate data about how users interact with it. All data is completely anonymous and an individual user's data cannot be accessed.
Note: You can opt out of this program at any time from the settings menu.
Within each list you can add many entries, rank them and check them off as completed. Don't forgot what is on your list, set an alarm to remind you.
Can be used for todo lists, grocery lists, check lists, packing lists, basically whereever there is a need for a list you can use Simple List. If all you want to do is manage lists without the bells and whistles then this is the application for you.
A small and simple app for making notes.
Edit Notes (Touch and hold to select the note)
Delete Notes (Touch and hold to select the note)
Why waste space installing extras that you don't need! If your just wanting a small and simple app that allows you to create notes....this is it.
ChatterBox is simply a messaging gateway service that forwards your messages and allows you to find people to start conversations with. We do not track your conversation, so it's not possible for us to sell your data, but it also means you cannot retrieve your messages again once you've received them.
Five reasons to try ChatterBox:
1. No sign up
2. Start multiple conversations
3. Send and receive instant messages
4. Send and receive offline messages
5. Conversations are not tracked
Please note: The application has just released, so be patient whilst people find and install the app. You can install the app and request a new conversation and then just wait for a notification when the conversation has started.
ChatterBox relies on your satisfaction, so please let us know if you have encountered an issue or just want to suggest an improvement.
Play a number of levels that tests your patience and tapping abilities. Log in with Facebook or Google* account to compete for the high score - the user with the best score appears on other users screen. This is your opportunity to get your country on the leaderboard.
* Social login is mandatory if you want to publish your score to other users.