Discover a new way of managing your phone contacts with Phonedeck. Broadcast your contact information (phone numbers, emails, pictures, presence) directly into your friends phones and let them know what your are doing right now. Vice versa your friends manage their contacts on your phone. No more manual editing! Promise.
Access your most important contacts quicker than ever on the Phonedeck dashboard and start a call or write a text message with just one click. Discover great statics on how you communicate with your contacts via your phone.
All for FREE. It's EASY to use and your contacts are SAFE.
• Connect to your friends and let them manage their contacts on your phone.
• Create your own Phonedeck profile and broadcast your contact details updates directly into your friends' phone books.
• See great statistics on how you communicate with your friends.
• Quick access your most relevant contacts on the dashboard
• Start calls and messages directly from the app.
• Connect with Facebook for easy sign-up.
- Quick Action - Quick Contact Badge
- Facebook profile
- Only favorite contacts
- By Times contacted;
- By last time contacted;
- By display name.
How to add FavoriteContactsWidgetFree?
- Long press on your home screen.
- Select your FavoriteContactsWidget size and place it on your home screen.
Don't need to install a 3rd party application.
Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FavoriteContactsWidget
Assign a viber contact photo to your Android contacts in a breeze!
Color up your contacts with amazing profile pictures taken from Viber.
Pictures are sorted by recent on the top.
1. You can also find previous pictures changed by your Viber contacts.
2. Add a new number and check the application after few moments to select the picture (if available in Viber).
Use the menu to show the contacts which have no photo, or those who already have a photo, even if a contact already has a photo she can be better on her profile WhatsApp :)
Requested permissions are used to read and update contacts, the internet permission is used to display the ad.
** Regarding your comments, it is unfortunately not possible (technically) to automate importing photos for all your contacts **
Please, if this app is usefull for you, RATE IT ↑ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ↑
Tags: sync contact, photo sync contacts caller profile picture messenger chat free
You picture and birthday in the free version but more options will be added in the pro version!
You are in control: you can choose if you want to synchronize only contacts without a picture or just overwrite the outdated pictures!
Please send us an email with questions and problem rather than rating a low score, we'll be happy to provide support!
Now it's easier than ever to stay in touch : just follow us on Facebook with a Like : http://www.facebook.com/SnowfallMobileApps
facebook, bind, link, pictures, sync, photo, friends, image, android, free, facebook android, date, contactact, birthday, profile, image
To configure, add the account or check status, go to "Settings => Accounts".
Depending on how many friends you have, the first import might take a while, so be patient.
* Facebook allows me to use only the profile pictures. Other info cannot be synced. (eg. emails, phone numbers)
* Facebook users have the option to block one or all apps. If they opt for that, they will be EXCLUDED from your friends list.
Please send bug reports or any kind of feedback.
Consider submitting bugs directly on GitHub. (link below)
After installing, go here to set up your Orkut account:
Settings -> Accounts & sync -> Add account -> Orkut
V1.0.1: fix the connection error caused by server side change
Syncs all of your friends contact information including...
* First and Last Name
* Phone Number
* Email Address
* Facebook Account
* Twitter Account
* Home City
* Foursquare User ID
* Short Biography Text
To use this application, go to your "Settings" menu and choose the "Accounts and Sync" option. You can then "Add" a new account, and "Contact Sync for Foursquare" should appear in the list.
Some things to note:
1. Some friends may not display all the available contact information. For example, Facebook and Twitter Accounts are optional for Foursquare, so some Foursquare friends may not display these fields if they haven't supplied this information.
2. Some Android devices, such as newer Samsung phones, may not display some of the custom contact fields. such as the Facebook and Twitter Accounts. This information is still stored on your phone, but it just isn't visible. If this affects your phone, you may need to use a different Contacts app to display the missing fields. However, this should not affect standard fields such as Email Address and Phone Number - these should always be displayed if the Foursquare friend has supplied this information.
Like this application? Why don't you make a donation via the website?
You can find the contacts by simply moving the map, typing an zip/address, or using current location.
view contacts in list
make a note,
create an event, call/sms...
Support for big screen
new: group display, custom map marker, display contact name/icon
add, delete, rename group
add/remove contact for group
default message, subject/content
Groups are synced to Google
Texting might be limited by carrier (Verizon 10 persons at a time). Conference call might be limited too.
Check out what is available to you:
- Has six options of widget to your screen;
- All have resizable widgets size;
- Has Widget for lockscreen screen ( Android 4.2 + );
- Option to choose which action will be taken when the contact was pressed ( quick view of actions of the contact / open the contact / call directly / send SMS );
- Have an option to let your contacts folder at the touch of your finger and save screen space , and can even change the image that appears to set the folder;
- Option to sort the contacts in the group to display them in the desired order;
- Have 1x1 widget to put your favorite contact;
- Widget Flip with infinite scrolling;
- Option to display only contacts with picture;
- Allows you to display or hide the name of the contacts;
- Allows you to choose how to display the name: "First Last " or " Last, First ";
- Lets you view only a name;
- Option to align the name in the center;
- Option to hide title bar for all Widgets;
- Ability to create widgets from a group or join them ;
In some *** device may be required to restart ***
Tags : People Widget , Contacts , Groups , Gmail , Google , G , Buddy .
Facebook contact icons are not shown!
-4x4 20 Contacts
-4x4 9 Contacts
-4x2 8 Contacts
-Quick Action - Quick Contact Badge (for android 2.1 and above)
-Start Google Talk chat (GoogleTalk name must be set for a contact)
** Please make sure all the contacts and groups are managed via the Google Contacts(http://www.google.com/contacts), otherwise the groups might not be properly loaded. Because some OEM have changed the way how contacts are managed. **
The How To document is available at http://goo.gl/CkivN
* Add a list of contacts on your homescreen or lockscreen
* The list of contacts could be starred contacts, one of your contact groups or all contacts
* Resizable with default size to be 1 * 1, or 2 *2
* Directly dial your contacts without the quick action dialog. Phone number priority: Default -> Mobile -> Main...
* A large version with default size to 2 * 2, and a button at the bottom to directly launch the People app
* Sort your contacts by
** Times Contacted, the most frequently contacted appear at the top
** Last Time Contacted, the most recently contacted appear at the top
** Display Name
* A stack view based wiget(2*2) can show your contacts with larger images
* Option to customize how many contacts to be shown
For those who are complaining about the low resolutions, this widget will never try to download the contact photos for you and directly get photos from the system contacts database. If you have a low resolution pictures in your People app, then there is no chance this widget would find any higher resolution copy for you.
This is an open sourced Android widget built for Android 4.0.3+ devices(lockscreen widgets only works for 4.2+ devices). It allows users to quickly view your favourite/starred contacts or any groups via a resizable/scrollable contacts grid.
##NOTEs, if you encounter any issue please uninstall your currently installed app and then re-install from the Market##
* If you have multiple Google accounts synchronized to your device, the contact groups selection list would not distinguish where the group comes from
* Can not automatically refresh the widget when you make a change to the contact
KEYWORDS contact widget, widget, direct dial Like:ContactWidget ContactsWidget
Simply add quick contacts to your home screen and from then on adding a new contact is as easy as clicking the widget, entering the persons details and hitting the save button.
No more wading through menu's and, on devices where your phone number can be retrieved, it will show your own number on the data entry screen if supported :)
This widget will work on devices with resolutions of at least 320x480, please remember it is a widget so before you can use it the first time remember to choose your phones "add widget" option to add it to your home screen.
This is for all Android devices running Android 2.0 and higher.
This program does not synchronize to Outlook, Exchange, nor GMail.
"A highly used tool. Now I know my contacts are safe, and available everywhere!"
If you have computers, smart phones, and other devices where you store lists of phone numbers and other contact information, how do you keep them in sync?
This app allows you to synchronize contacts across all mobile devices and computers.
This app is free to install, and it offers an in-app purchase of $2.
- Sync 10 contacts with ContactSafe.net. Coming soon!
- Launch a full screen of this Contact Safe web application. Ads are shown. Coming soon!
- Export and Import 10 contacts with an external text file.
- Sync all contacts with Contact Safe. Coming soon!
- Launch a full screen of this Contact Safe web application. No Ads. Coming soon!
- Export and Import all contacts with an external text file.
More from developer
Players are ranked on how precisely they can enunciate the word "penis". Click on the microphone to play.
Under the load menu you can load recent scores from your device, top scores from your device and top scores world wide!
Sort scores by player name, score or date scored.
May the penis be with you!
Things Dossier does well:
1. Search: searching for a contact by name is extremely fast.
2. Recent: recently used contacts are easy to find.
3. Notes: jot down quick notes about contacts.
4. Groups: easily create and manage contact groups.
Dossier streamlines the contact discovery process and keeps your most important contacts at your finger tips.