This quite simple application allows you to get back the photos of profiles of your WhatsApp contacts for use them as photo of profile on your telephone.
Use the menu to show the contacts which have no photo, or those who already have a photo, even if a contact already has a photo she can be better on her profile WhatsApp :)
Requested permissions are used to read and update contacts, the internet permission is used to display the ad.
** Regarding your comments, it is unfortunately not possible (technically) to automate importing photos for all your contacts **
Please, if this app is usefull for you, RATE IT ↑ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ↑
Tags: sync contact, photo sync contacts caller profile picture messenger chat free
GO Contacts EX Black & Green Theme
by Bean Storm Apps
• Change the look of your Contacts and Phone Dialer.
• Black background on all pages with Green buttons & font.
• HOW TO INSTALL
• This theme will only work with GO Contacts EX. (FREE)
1.) You need the 'GO Contacts EX' application to use this theme. The download is FREE... Please download that prior to the installation of this theme.
2.) Once installation has completed, DO NOT press the 'Open' command, press 'Done'.
3.) Open GO Contacts EX, then navigate through the settings.
4.) Select Black & Green Theme and apply it!
• If you have any issues/problems please feel free to send us an email:
• Jellybean users email me for the compatable APK
Great theme for st patties day
• Follow Bean Storm Apps on Twitter for up to date app progress and Share your Ideas & Thoughts!
- Quick Action - Quick Contact Badge
- Facebook profile
- Only favorite contacts
- By Times contacted;
- By last time contacted;
- By display name.
How to add FavoriteContactsWidgetFree?
- Long press on your home screen.
- Select your FavoriteContactsWidget size and place it on your home screen.
Don't need to install a 3rd party application.
Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FavoriteContactsWidget
You can select the contacts from your contact list and secure them.
Once you secure it will ask you to set up the password, and, without password you can't open those contacts.
In this way you don't need to worry if you have some special contact numbers, and, you don't want to let someone else know about those contacts in your list.
- User friendly UI
- Simple to use
- Password protected
Syncs all of your friends contact information including...
* First and Last Name
* Phone Number
* Email Address
* Facebook Account
* Twitter Account
* Home City
* Foursquare User ID
* Short Biography Text
To use this application, go to your "Settings" menu and choose the "Accounts and Sync" option. You can then "Add" a new account, and "Contact Sync for Foursquare" should appear in the list.
Some things to note:
1. Some friends may not display all the available contact information. For example, Facebook and Twitter Accounts are optional for Foursquare, so some Foursquare friends may not display these fields if they haven't supplied this information.
2. Some Android devices, such as newer Samsung phones, may not display some of the custom contact fields. such as the Facebook and Twitter Accounts. This information is still stored on your phone, but it just isn't visible. If this affects your phone, you may need to use a different Contacts app to display the missing fields. However, this should not affect standard fields such as Email Address and Phone Number - these should always be displayed if the Foursquare friend has supplied this information.
Like this application? Why don't you make a donation via the website?
add, delete, rename group
add/remove contact for group
default message, subject/content
Groups are synced to Google
Texting might be limited by carrier (Verizon 10 persons at a time). Conference call might be limited too.
You can find the contacts by simply moving the map, typing an zip/address, or using current location.
view contacts in list
make a note,
create an event, call/sms...
Support for big screen
new: group display, custom map marker, display contact name/icon
With Emoji+ you can express yourself however you want by adding a variety of Emoji when sending text messages to Android or iPhone devices.
After installing the plugin your Emoji will automatically appear inside Contacts+ messaging screen, and will be sent as a regular text message (SMS) or via Contacts+ free messaging service.
NEED HELP? please email us: email@example.com
We’re always happy to get your feedback and answer any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can make associations, select which agenda contact will bind a specific Facebook contact event if they don't have the same name! You can synchronise images and birthdays (more to come).
you are in control: you can choose if you want to synchronise only contacts without a picture or just overwrite the outdated pictures!
Now it's easier to stay in touch: just follow us on Facebook with a Like: http://www.facebook.com/SnowfallMobileApps.
To configure, add the account or check status, go to "Settings => Accounts".
Depending on how many friends you have, the first import might take a while, so be patient.
* Facebook allows me to use only the profile pictures. Other info cannot be synced. (eg. emails, phone numbers)
* Facebook users have the option to block one or all apps. If they opt for that, they will be EXCLUDED from your friends list.
**After seeing your names, you can start immediate chats with the person behind each name. You won’t know who it is, but you can find out by asking them! have a laugh, enjoy, tease and discover new things about you & your friends.
This cool feature works both ways, so friends can chat with you to. You can answer them freely, because we’ll never tell them who you are!
- See how your friends name you on their phones
- Start immediate chat with the person behind each name & find out who they are
- Use Noknok's filters & effects and send hints about who you are to your friends
- Change the chat background! It changes it for your friend too!
- Use the great hint Noknok gives you and find out their gender
*** Noknok tells you how your friends named you in their contacts
*** Noknok - The app that helps you manage your reputation
For questions or comments please email us:
Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/noknokapp
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/noknokapp
Known & loved by millions worldwide, Contacts+ is brought to you by the Contacts Plus Team - awarded ‘top developer’ by Google Play!
CONNECT WITH FRIENDS, BLOCK SPAMMERS
Contacts+ is a true all-in-one contacts, phone dialer, sms & call log app that makes it easy to connect with friends and block unwanted people or telemarketers via caller ID & block. Whether it’s a call or sms - you’re always in control over the people you connect.
PROTECT YOUR CONTACTS
In addition to blocking spam calls and sms, Contacts+ protects you with an integrated backup & sync service - easily backup your contacts, messages and call logs so you’ll never lose it again.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN
Above all, Contacts+ is private & customizable. Your contacts are yours and are never shared with anyone. You can make Contacts+ your own by selecting which features to use, change themes and customize it to fit your needs.
+ Caller ID
+ Calls & SMS block
+ Contacts, SMS and Call log backup
+ Quick actions for calls / SMS
+ Smart sort
+ 5 Themes
+ Grid / List contacts view
+ WhatsApp, Twitter, Linkedin & Foursquare integrated in your contacts
+ Merge duplicate contacts
+ Customizable contacts widget
+ Fast dialer search
+ Android Wear support
We’d love to know what you think:
* Contacts+ may use data/WiFi for SMS and for caller ID and spam block. Carrier charges may apply
Supports all Apple iOS emoji icons.
Once installed, simply access the emoji icons by using the (+) button when composing a new message in the chompSMS application.
You will find more than 900 selected funny smileys 😄, organized in different families.
Smileys can be sent to Android or iPhone phones.
How to use it?
★ Share smiley: in WhatsApp™, Facebook™, LINE™, Skype™, Viber™, WeChat™, SnapChat™, Kik™, MMS, email and any other chat app that need some images, you can select Join/Picture, WhatSmileys, then select the smiley
★ In WhatsApp™ and SMS/MMS you will have a floating icon to quickly choose and share a smiley (you can hide the icon in the app preferences)
★ Copy to gallery feature let you copy smiley to gallery then use it anywhere you want: assign a smiley to a contact, use it in chat application where only gallery is available...
😍 There is also a TOP category with the most used smileys all over the world and a history one to keep & quickly share your favorites smileys.
• this is not a an android keyboard application. For that, please explicitly search for smileys/emoticon android keyboard in the store.
• this is not smiley for texting application. Smileys could not be used in SMS, MMS must be used.
• in some countries whasap or wasap names are still used
Special thanks to all artists:
✔ 7inc: http://7inc.deviantart.com
✔ Annassi Medhi aka Bad Blood artist: http://bad-blood.deviantart.com
✔ Design Bolts: http://www.designbolts.com
✔ Icon Drawer www.IconDrawer.com and Iconka (www.Iconka.com)
✔ Iconka www.Iconka.com
✔ Icons Land http://www.icons-land.com
✔ IconTexto: http://icontexto.deviantart.com
✔ PeHaa: http://pehaa.com
✔ Jojo Mendoza a.k.a. Hopstarter/Deleket http://deleket.deviantart.com
✔ Seanau: http://www.seanau.com
✔ Schollidesign: http://schollidesign.deviantart.com
✔ Szgfx: http://szgfx.deviantart.com
✔ Visual Pharm: http://www.visualpharm.com
Unofficial application. This application is not endorsed by or affiliated with WhatsApp Inc. WhatsApp Messenger, its name, trademark, and other aspects of the app are trademarked and owned by their respective owners.
♡☮ ...App made with love & fun...☮♡
[[ Share It Again ]]
Simply add quick contacts to your home screen and from then on adding a new contact is as easy as clicking the widget, entering the persons details and hitting the save button.
No more wading through menu's and, on devices where your phone number can be retrieved, it will show your own number on the data entry screen if supported :)
This widget will work on devices with resolutions of at least 320x480, please remember it is a widget so before you can use it the first time remember to choose your phones "add widget" option to add it to your home screen.
This is the new paid version, and you can still grab the free legacy version from http://goo.gl/lo1qv. Alternatively, you can just build from the source code(http://goo.gl/iDmJc) by yourself.
** Please make sure all the contacts and groups are managed via the Google Contacts(http://www.google.com/contacts), otherwise the groups might not be properly loaded. Because some OEM have changed the way how contacts are managed. **
The How To document is available at http://goo.gl/CkivN
* Add a list of contacts on your homescreen or lockscreen
* The list of contacts could be starred contacts, one of your contact groups or all contacts
* Resizable with default size to be 1 * 1, or 2 *2
* Directly dial your contacts without the quick action dialog. Phone number priority: Default -> Mobile -> Main...
* A large version with default size to 2 * 2, and a button at the bottom to directly launch the People app
* Sort your contacts by
** Times Contacted, the most frequently contacted appear at the top
** Last Time Contacted, the most recently contacted appear at the top
** Display Name
* A stack view based wiget(2*2) can show your contacts with larger images
* Option to customize how many contacts to be shown
For those who are complaining about the low resolutions, this widget will never try to download the contact photos for you and directly get photos from the system contacts database. If you have a low resolution pictures in your People app, then there is no chance this widget would find any higher resolution copy for you.
This is an open sourced Android widget built for Android 4.0.3+ devices(lockscreen widgets only works for 4.2+ devices). It allows users to quickly view your favourite/starred contacts or any groups via a resizable/scrollable contacts grid.
##NOTEs, if you encounter any issue please uninstall your currently installed app and then re-install from the Market##
* If you have multiple Google accounts synchronized to your device, the contact groups selection list would not distinguish where the group comes from
* Can not automatically refresh the widget when you make a change to the contact
KEYWORDS contact widget, widget, direct dial Like:ContactWidget ContactsWidget
This is perfect for those events you might be interested in but aren't ready to fully commit to. Give them a soft maybe!
Things Dossier does well:
1. Search: searching for a contact by name is extremely fast.
2. Recent: recently used and added contacts are easy to find.
3. Notes: jot down quick notes about contacts.
4. Groups: easily create and manage contact groups.
Dossier streamlines the contact discovery process and keeps your most important contacts at your finger tips.