You can use this App through the "share" function of the standard browser or other browsers like "Chrome", "Firefox", etc. You can easily check the IP address and allocated country of the website you are browsing.
Information of allocated country is based on IP address allocation. Then, in some cases,it is different from the country of domain name allocation.
This App use android's intent function.
At present, it does not support IDN (Internationalized Domain Name) and IPv6.
Please email me if there is something you do not understand.
TEMS MobileInsight is an application that provides feedback and indications to Operators of your (The Customer) problematic issues experienced when you use the network and services provided by your Operator.
You now have a voice!!!
TEMS MobileInsight will notify your operator if you are experiencing quality or coverage problems or are having general network performance issues on their network. TEMS MobileInsight monitors valuable network performance indicators whilst correlating these indicators with geographic locations to provide Operators with the subscriber's real time experience when subscribers are utilising the available network and services.
Benefits to you:
Your Service Provider will receive your failure information in real time
Your Service Provider now knows about and can action your issues to improve their service offering to you
You can log complaints from you handset and your complaints will be submitted to your Service Provider
You can run data speed tests on your device to test the data services you are provided
You can view a summary of your data usage
You can monitor the applications installed on your device
TEMS MobileInsight also provides:
Automated event failure (Dropped calls, Failed setups, Network failures, Data Failures) collection and reporting
Real time event failure and complaint notifications to the Operators
Automated data performance measurements and indicators
Automated active mode voice and data testing for approved users
Mapping interface for graphical measurement and site data displays for approved users
Automated reporting capabilities for customised performance indicators accessible by approved users
Downloading this application constitutes your acceptance of this disclaimer. Your Service Provider and its suppliers (collectively 'the entities') disclaim any liability to you arising from you downloading or using this application, including, without limitation, the procuring of all data relative to you and the dissemination of the data to any person and any adverse effect the application may have on your device and you hereby waive all claims you may have against the entities.
The ION HVAC/R App™ enables remote viewing for appION™ Wireless Digital Gauges.
- Rate of Change (RoC)
- Subcool/Superheat Calculations (manual and real-time)
- Pressure/Temperature Chart (manual and real-time)
- Real-time unit conversion
- High/Low alarms
- NIST Calibration Certificates
appION™ digital gauges connect directly to the service ports on HVAC/R systems, eliminating the need for manifolds and hoses which affect the system’s refrigerant charge with every connection.
Fewer connections means fewer leak points, and the Bluetooth® connectivity enables easy, customizable viewing of the HVAC/R system in real-time.
- Android 4.3 or later for full functionality
- Bluetooth 4.0
1- Turn on the appION™ device(s) to be connected;
2- Open the "Device Manager" screen;
3- "Scan" for new devices;
4- Select the devices you wish to connect to, and press "Connect"
5- Select the devices you want to work with and press "Add"
AIDE supports the full edit-compile-run cycle: write code with the feature rich editor offering advanced features like code completion, real-time error checking, refactoring and smart code navigation, and run your App with a single click.
AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse PhoneGap projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure.
AIDE supports GIT for professional development
A brief summary of features...
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Use cutom PhoneGap plugins and develop your own
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview HTML app pages
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Code formatter
- Out-comment code
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- PhoneGap API help
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
- Notification bar
- Charge Alerts
- Usage chart
Instantly know how many hours you have left for:
- Listening to music
- Watching video
- Talking on the phone
- Internet Browsing ( WiFi / Edge / 3G / 4G )
- Time left to recharge
- Time to use LED Flashlight
- 2D and 3D Games
- Reading books
- GPS navigation
- Video chat
- Taking photos
- Recording videos
If you have a new or rare device, please run calibration tests to share your results with the community and make this app even more precise !
Try it now ! It's simply the best at what it does.
Are you travelling in some journey?
Are you out of country?
Do you want to say prayer? And you lost the direction of Qibla?
No problem, the answer of all questions is only one, which is Islamic compass Qibla direction. Now no matter where you are? Your Qibla direction is in your android, just get it in your hand, compass will tell you about the direction of Qibla.
One of important and unique thing in Islamic compass Qibla direction is the use of app theme, a collection of lovely themes, change it as per your mind and make change your theme anytime.
One big edge of Islamic compass Qibla Direction is that you can find other directions also, on the walk journey you can never be lost your directions towards your destination. Because your compass is with you who will you guide you all the time.
A tool to find the directions when you fear to lost your directions
With the best collection of app themes, change your app theme any time
Free tool of compass
Get your Qibla direction and say prayer in right direction
An important tool, which must a necessary part of your android
This application complies with US Copyright law guidelines of "fair use". If you feel there is a direct copyright or trademark violation that doesn't follow within the "fair use" guidelines, please contact us directly on email@example.com
When you perform free tests with 4Gmark, you participate in a collaborative project to aggregate a base of information for understanding and improving the quality of service.
The "Speed Test" quickly calculates downlink and uplink network speed (average Bitrate).
At the end of the Test, in the results, you can benchmark your results against the average bitrate obtained by other users in your country, in the same area or using the same smartphone (wifi or cellular).
The "Full Test" is a scenario with all protocols (latency, transfer, youtube, web) giving full visibility over the quality of the connection environment. It calculates a score which let you compare between them different smartphones, networks or places.
At the end of the Full Test, in the results, you can benchmark your results against the average score obtained by other users in your country, in the same area or using the same smartphone (wifi or cellular).
Also in the "Custom Test" section, Customized scenarios of tests are available.
Finally as a bonus, a dashboard that will offer the most current real-time information about your hardware, your location, your cellular and your wifi connection.
A permanent RXL level of -115dBm on some Samsung phones is a Samsung bug! Only Samsung is able to fix that.
Powerful WarDriving scanner and GSM / CDMA / EVDO / UMTS and LTE Netmonitor and drive test tool with voice notifications. It scans for all WiFi networks in range & saves the data with GPS coordinates into a file on your sd card. You can create a kml file for Google Earth. It shows you the encrytion, channel an signal strength. It shows all APs in range in a live map.
G-MoN is a Wardriving scanner to collect and map all received wifi access points. It is also a 2G/3G netmonitor and field test drive tool for radio planning engineers. Needs enabled GPS for correct position in map!
To import a V3.0 (decimal cell data and coordinates without characters) CLF file, remove all comment lines, rename it to import.clf and copy it to /sdcard/gmon/ then start import CLF from menu.
You can log GSM or UMTS RX levels into a kml file for Google Earth or a csv file. There are 5 color groups for different levels. These levels can be defined by the user in the settings menue. This file is saved into the gmon folder on the sdcard or external memory. When the log is running, the G-MoN Notification Icon changes color to red. 2G/3G logging does not work when the screen is off!
・May be no neighboring cells on LG, Samsung, Acer, SE, Huawei and in GSM 3G, CDMA mode (limited not by my app, contact manufactures)
・Samsung devices may have bug with signal strength (I can't do anything, contact manufacturer)
・No TA, Rx, Tx, frequency bands, there is no way to set channels (it is an Android limitation)
@ Please contact me if you have questions.
BETA version: https://plus.google.com/communities/105652095173383760019
- Monitor data traffic bytes.
- XY Chart of RF and WiFi signal strength over time.
- Voice notification of signal strength & technology changes, handovers, open hotspots, and more!
- Notes! Insert notes into the RF data collected. Notes can be viewed & edited in Big Picture
- 'Drive Mode' screen showing just RSSI, Cell ID, and technology to view while driving
- Localized for French, Spanish (thank you Augusto!), Portuguese, and German (thank you Lutz!).
- Map and record your color coded RF signal strength as you travel.
- War driving. Collect WiFi access points and list mobile location at the strongest signal.
- Users can redefine site locations on the map.
- Play back, pause, jump to any part of recorded data.
- Share collected data and Maps with Twitter, Facebook, whatever you can share with.
- Sector coverage zones describing sector orientation and beamwidth.
- One Cell Tracking to examine coverage of a single cell site.
- Sound and Vibration notification on handover.
- Possible handoff neighbors (2G).
- User defined sites can be exported or imported for later use.
- Serving cell can be located through Google, OpenCellID.
- All sites located through Google or OpenCellID saved to local database.
- Export recorded data to XML, KML (Google Earth), or CSV files.
- Import older recorded data for playback.
- Roaming and data states, data activity, CGI.
- WiFi MAC address, BSSID, supplicant state.
- WiFi network access points identified.
- EIRP/ERP and Free Space Loss calculators
- Big picture of entire drive test or site survey
- Auto-shutoff at minimum battery level set by user
- Adjust GPS power settings
- App to SD card
*** Please keep those bug reports coming! If you crash and are given the option, please send in the report. I read them all. Or you can email directly at: Type1apps@gmail.com
- If a site appears off the coast of Africa it means that you are using Google's location service or OpenCellID and they cannot determine that cell's location (so it returns the location 0 deg Lat, 0 deg Lon). A new feature for version 2.2.9 is the ability to define your own site locations (add, move or remove) by pressing a spot on the map or a site icon. Users can do their own site surveys as they travel. This is a workaround for those who do not have access to site location data -- unless you are an engineer for a carrier, you won't have access to this data since site locations are generally considered proprietary.
- Background recording, where you exit the app after you start recording, will not register signal strength changes if the phone is in sleep mode (screen is blank). This is a "bug" in Android not the app. If the phone is not allowed to sleep, background recording is possible.
- BER, EVDO, SNR & Ec/Io may display -1. This is the number the Android OS is sending, sorry.
- The app is optimized for GSM service. CDMA devices are not completely supported. This is due to the lack of a CDMA phone (and contract) on my part, not anything specific to the technology. So if you have a CDMA phone be aware it has not been tested by me.
- Please remember you are using a phone, not a laptop. If you try to record hours worth of data, and/or play it back, unexpected things may happen.
This is the second in a series of Ionic Experiments (IonEx) testing out Ionic Framework.
See http://blog.dropalo.com/ionic-experiments/ for more info.
The application monitors the serving CELLID, LEVEL, QUAL, MCC, MNC, LAC, technology, cell serving time and neighbor cells CELLID/PSC and LEVEL.
LEVEL and QUAL depend on technology:
- 2G - RXLEVEL and RXQUAL
- 3G - RSCP and ECNO
- 4G - RSRP and RSRQ
Only for 4G also SNR and CQI are monitored
Measurement availability depends on the phone.
Check phone measurement capabilities - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/survey/surveyresults.php
*** G-NETTRACK PRO - Pro version with additional features ***
- INDOOR measurements
- AUTO INDOOR mode for tunnels and places with bad GPS reception
- added chart with serving and neighbor cells levels
- Floorplans loading
- New 3D map - different types of maps, 3D buildings, maps autocacheing
- LTE serving and neighbor cells measurements
- Predefined routes loading
- Unlimited number of cell layers and custom cell colors
- SMS test sequence for monitoring SMS successful sending and delivering
- Screen orientation change (portrait/landscape)
Get the pro version G-NetTrack Pro on these stores:
Google Play: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnettrackproplus
G-NetTrack Pro video demo - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8W908OHmb4
Try G-NETTRACK PRO on Google Play:
G-NetLog is available - same as G-NetTrack Pro, but without map support - suitable for phones without Google Play services installed. Get G-NetLog here:
If LEVEL is -200dBm or less that means your device does not report correctly and you have to search for a software update. Anyway you can still use the app for logging the call and data transfer statistics.
G-NetTrack manual - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/manuals/gnettrack_manual.php
G-NetTrack YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSw0Vrp9ZUoYo6a9hM6gTyA
G-NetWorld - webservice for browsing the measurements sent from G-NetTrack users - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/G-NetWorld/G-NetWorld.php
G-NetLook - tool for visualization of text log files - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetlook
G-NetDiag - online tool for postprocessing of text log files - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/G-NetDiag/G-NetDiag.html
On some phones Menu is accessible via pressing and holding the current apps button.
How to make logs:
- start the app
- select what measurements you want to log (Menu-Settings)
- start log (Menu - Start Log)
- the app starts to create kml and text tab export for the selected measurements
- it also creates event kml and text file
- when you are finished with measurements press End Log button
- you can find kml exports and tab exports in folder G-NetTrack_Logs on sdcard
1. Input the ping, upload and download URL in Settings.
2. Select: Menu - More - Data Test
There are two automatic sequences VOICE and DATA that can be performed:
1. VOICE - it includes
- Voice call
During the VOICE sequence the following stats are calculated:
- successful calls
- blocked calls
- dropped calls
2. DATA - it includes:
- 10 seconds ping
- 10 seconds upload
- 10 seconds download
During the DATA sequence the following stats are calculated:
- min ping
- max ping
- ping standard deviation
- ping loss
- upload bitrate
- download bitrate
You can create cellfile and you can view sites on map - see the screenshots. Put the file in the folder G-NetTrack_Logs/cellfile.
For more information go to www.gyokovsolutions.com
Charts show the changes of strength level and speed of mobile connection. Log and Statistics display the data about cells which were used by a mobile device. After importing of CLF file containing cell locations data can be displayed.
If you are using dual SIM device the app will work only with the SIM inserted in the first slot.
The application doesn't show neighboring cells data on Samsung devices due to firmware limitations.
- New Glossy theme!
Supports: Length, Weight, Volume, Area, Speed, Angles, Torque, Temperature, Pressure, Illuminance, Sound, Energy, Time, IT, and Currency.
Now with QVGA support!