Do you have Bluetooth keyboard? If you have one, pair it with your Android and use it as Remote Launcher.
*This is non-ad version. Before purchasing, please try free (ads) version KeyTrigger(Ads).
- Launch app / trigger shortcut / show sub launcher by each "app-launch" key
- Use Windows* key as browser "app-launch" key (Android 4.1 or later)
- Set key assignment in sub launcher for second trigger
*Left-meta key will be replaced by bundled key map (layout)
- Launch memo app instantly, anytime you get ideas.
- Trigger voice recognition app on remote tablet.
- Trigger shortcut of automation tool such as FRep remotely.
Initial Settings (see images)
1. If KeyTrigger(Ads) is installed, uninstall it. Note: all settings of KeyTrigger(Ads) will be lost.
2. Pair (connect) the Bluetooth keyboard to your Android.
3. Push either of app-launch keys; Browser, Calculator, Calender, Contacts, Mail, Music.
4. If "Complete action using" popup is shown, choose KeyTrigger.
If any key does not show the popup, try setting below (Win->Web) keyboard layout.
5. In green frame dialog, push Enter or tap "Tap here and setup default app for trigger key" at the top.
6. Again, you will see "Complete action using" popup, and in this time;
(Android 4.0, 4.1) Check Use by default for this action, and then select KeyTrigger.
(Android 4.2 or later) Select KeyTrigger, and then choose Always.
Now you can launch KeyTrigger by pushing the app-launch key.
- Selectable Direct Launch, Second Key, or Unused for each app-launch key.
Direct Launch: start designated app/shortcut instantly when the app-launch key pushed.
Second Key: register multiple apps and shortcuts for sub launcher palette, which popup when the app-launch key pushed.
- Unused: disable KeyTrigger app for the app-launch key, to remove from app candidate list.
- Color variation of frame.
(Win->Web) keyboard layout (Android 4.1 or later)
If your keyboard has Windows key (or Left-meta key), bundled key layout can replace it with Browser app-launch key by steps below.
1. Pair (connect) your Bluetooth keyboard to Android.
2. Open Android Settings screen and select Language & input.
3. In Physical Keyboard section of Language & input screen, tap (your keyboard name).
4. In Choose keyboard layout popup, push Set up keyboard layouts.
5. In Keyboard layouts list, you can see (Win->Web) **** with (KeyTrigger) Android keyboard, and check one of them, then Back.
6. If the Choose keyboard layout popup says, "To switch, press Control-Spacebar" or such, do it to switch the keyboard layout to checked one. Then Back.
7. Now you can see the checked layout name under your keyboard name.
8. Try pushing your Windows (or Left-meta) key, which will popup browsers. Then go to step 4. in Initial Settings above.
- Run at startup: availability setting of activity for UNUSED app-launch key.
- Android 4.0.3 or later
- Physical keyboard (Bluetooth, usb, mounted or other)
If you have any question or request, please mail to us. The reply will be in English.
== DISCLAIMER ==
THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE DISTRIBUTED and SOLD "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OR MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. LICENSEE USES THE SOFTWARE AT HIS/HER OWN RISK. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
SeaSharp helps you to become familiar with:
· The pattern of lights shown on vessels at night.
· The shapes shown on vessels during the day.
· The colours and shapes of buoys as seen by day and night, including light patterns.
· Sound signals made by vessels in fog and on other occasions.
· How the IRPCS* should be applied to possible collision situations.
· The Beaufort scale, weather symbols and common meteorological terms.
The app can be used in pure revision mode, or to display multiple-choice options, with a scoring system – should you stay onshore, or are you “Sea Sharp”.
Please note that marine navigational systems are not standardised worldwide. Our understanding is that the cardinal system is universal, but the lateral system is divided into two regions. Most countries operate with the port (red) buoys showing on the left hand side when entering a channel with an incoming tide, but in the Americas, the system is reversed.
SeaSharp supports the IALA A, AND IALA B buoyage systems.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented by this App, it should only be used as a learning aid, and not to replace course materials and official publications.
The developer welcomes any information about possible inaccuracies, and, of course, suggestions for improvements.
*International Regulations for the Prevention of Collision at Sea
We would like to respond positively to any comments from users, and improve the app where possible. Currently, there are only two broadly negative reviews:
"Didn' t help, perhaps they inhabit adifferent part of the time space continuim"
Not sure how to respond here as there is very little to go on.
"Poor for a purchased App. As a professional mariner there are a lot of there are many points missing. This App needs much more work done on it."
A very frustrating comment from a developer viewpoint. The reviewer may have some valid criticisms, and the app could perhaps be improved by addressing the 'many points missing', but there is no clue as to what these might be.